Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was betaed by x3tinkerbell07! Thanks so much for your excellent work!

Chapter 9: Making Love



I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but also for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning


He didn’t even feel it was right to feed from her but he was hoping when they both were caught up in the act perhaps she would forget about it or he would be so tempted to. Either way it would solve the problem.

He sucked gently on her jugular and felt Buffy moan but he continued down her neck and then to her shoulders. He licked the spot where her neck met her shoulder and she arched her back to give him better access to her body.

He whispered against her breasts, “You taste so good, Buffy. It’s intoxicating.”

Buffy moaned as he latched his mouth around one of her nipples, suckled on it and then nipped it. He never got to spend much time on her breasts before and they were amazing. Spike groaned out, “Your breasts are so soft yet firm. I love the way they feel in my hands.”

Buffy moaned and wiggled to get even closer. His words were driving her crazy. How could she have stopped this before? It was adding such a new height to their lovemaking. She craved more and she wasn’t disappointed.

Spike teased one nipple only to move to the other and continued to talk between sucking, “Each nipple is so perfectly round and hard. I love the way I can just whisper against it and have it harden. God you’re so responsive it drives me crazy.”

Buffy whispered, “More… more.”

Spike wet each nipple and then blew across them as Buffy shuddered with pleasure. Then he warmed them up by nibbling on them. Buffy was withering by now all over his lap and he had to use one of his hands to steady her. He placed a gentle kiss on each of her breasts then kissed lower to her stomach pausing to lick at her belly button, “Your stomach is firm but soft as well. You keep it so unbelievably in shape but I can see your ribs Buffy luv. I’ll just have to make sure you eat well.”

He used his tongue to gently trace each of the ribs as though willing them to be covered better then he teased her belly button a little before venturing lower.

When he reached her pants he paused and Buffy whimpered from his lack of touch. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes were filled with passion and love and he whispered while smiling knowing what her answer would finally be, “Buffy do you want me to continue? I have to make sure…”

Buffy leaned over and gave him a passionate kiss whispering, “It will be different this time. You will see. This time I’m yours and hopefully you will be mine.”

Spike showered her lips with kisses whispering, “I’ve always been yours.”

Buffy smiled and whispered, “Make love to me then.”

She lifted her hips to encourage him to remove her pants and panties. He removed her pants, socks and boots only and covered her panties with kisses. She was moaning really loudly by the time he reached into the sides and teased her lips. She whimpered, “Touch me.”

Spike smirked for a moment as he adjusted himself to sit better in his pants and pulled down her panties taking a whiff of her desire and stuffed them into his back pocket. Buffy spread her legs to get him better access as she moved her hands down to remove his pants. Spike took the hint and removed his pants in one swift move to his ankles where he bent down to remove his boots and socks leaving himself bare.

Buffy looked at his erection and smiled as she ran her fingertips down his chest and over his nipples, which hardened at her touch. She bent down and sucked them into her mouth and licked around them causing Spike to groan. She had never bothered to pay attention to his body other than to unzip him and impale herself on him. With his size, she never even had to touch him to guide him in so he had never really felt her touch but twice; both occurring on the day when she was invisible and tempting him.

He closed his eyes deciding to enjoy the new warm touch. He almost jumped off the bed when she reached around with her warm hands and gently rubbed her thumb over his tip spreading the liquid that was already seeping out over his erection. He hissed in pleasure as she gently began to pump him. Then she did the most unexpected thing and lowered her mouth to suck on it. His hips arched into her mouth before he could stop it but Buffy didn’t seem to mind and moaned around him causing vibrations that drove him crazy.

He managed to gasp out, “Buffy, I won’t last if you don’t stop.”

Buffy pulled back and blew across the tip before whispering, “Shh… don’t worry about it. Just relax.”

Spike lowered his head back on the bed and closed his eyes as she once against closed her lips around his erection bringing her tongue around the bottom then dragging it up until she touched the top. He hissed again and felt her move his hand to rest on his stomach pressing down just enough to stop his hips from arching. She then reached around with her other hand and fondled him while she was swirling her tongue his erection each time she pumped him into her mouth. She swallowed and managed to get even more into her mouth and Spike growled at the sensation.

She peeked up at him just to see if he was vamped out and he still wasn’t. She wondered for a brief moment how he had such unbelievable control but dismissed the thought as she focused more on giving him pleasure. She swallowed again taking more into her mouth determined not to ruin this moment by choking. She opened her throat up as far as she possibly could and swallowed again getting all of him into her mouth. She didn’t think she could do it but she was and he was groaning and growling in pleasure. She continued to fondle him while she started using her tongue gently rubbing the underside she could reach and sucked around him driving him insane.

He growled out a warning, “Buffy, I’m about to…” She cut him off moaning against his erection driving him over the edge before he had planned on it. She swallowed again and again trying to get as much into her mouth as she possibly could and pulled him out a little bit to taste it. Some dribbled down her cheek but she surprisingly was able to swallow most of it. She gently released him with a pop and she tried to wipe up the dribbles with her fingers sucking off the liquid.