Author's Chapter Notes:
I have an announcment in end notes... *giggles and pokes PB* I hope you read my review for your fic! *hugs and smoochies*
"What the... Harmony?!" He hollered and jumped out of his bed, sheets wrapped around his waist and uncovering a very naked Harmony.

"Hey, Spikey." She said in a tone that would only sound seductive to herself while running her hands up her waist to cup her breasts. "Miss me?"

"Harmony, do be specific and tell a bloke just exactly what your doing here?" Spike said as he threw an extra sheet over her.

She tossed the sheet off of her and crawled across the bed, kneeling in front of him. "I missed you, Blondie Bear. And I have a feeling you missed me too." She bounced on the bed and twisted a strand of hair around her finger. "So lets make with the awesome make up sex."

He watched as her tits bounced and felt his cock twitch. He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her off his bed. "Put your clothes on and get out. I don't miss you, I will never miss you, now leave." He growled, giving her a slight shake.

She moaned as his fingers dug into her skin. "Oh, Spike. I know you like it rough, baby. Please don't try to hide your feelings, I can see you want me." She giggled and looked pointedly at his growing erection. She leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck, crushing her body against his in what she thought was a hot kiss.

~~~~~

Buffy was in the elevator. On her way up to his apartment to let him know what she thought about everything. She needed him to know that she wanted to be with him. She needed to talk about Sunnydale and her fear of running into Angel.

She got to his door and was about to knock when she heard a female moan and muffled talking. Instead of knocking she quietly opened the door, curious as to why another female was moaning in his apartment after what happened between them that morning. She tip-toed down the hall and pushed open the door.

She saw him. She saw everything. A naked blonde woman with bigger boobs and longer legs. Everything she felt she wasn't, was kissing Spike. And he was responding. Holding her shoulders in a bruising grip.

Her eyes watered and she held back a sob. "Spike?" She whispered.

Spike pushed Harmony away and turned to the nearly crying woman he had fallen for. "Buffy!" He pushed Harmony away from him and ran over to her. "I know it sounds cliche, but it's not what you think." He said and took hold of her shoulders.

Having him touch her was disgusting her at that moment, not knowing where those hands had been in the last 20 minutes. She shrugged his hands off and gave him a half-hearted smile. "It's okay, Spike. You don't owe me an explanation. I totally understand. I'm not your girl anyway, right?" She said and went to turn away.

"No! Buffy, please. Let me explain!" He took her hand in his as pulled her toward him. "Will you let me explain?" He asked pleadingly.

"Spike, you don't have to explain. Really, I'm fine." She tried to pull away again but he tugged her back in place.

He dropped to his knees and went to open his mouth to talk but was cut off by Harmony's giggle. "Seriously, Spike. Just spare the girl her feelings and let her go. Give your actual girlfriend a good fuck."

Buffy shot her head toward her and scowled and Spike growled and clenched his jaw. "Shut your gob, Harm. You are not, and never will, be my girlfriend."

Overwhelmed with jealousy and rage, Buffy walked over to Harmony, cocked back her fist and slammed it into her face. She smiled when she heard her nose crunch and walked back to Spike. "Have fun, Spike." She walked down the hall and listened to Harmony squealing "The bitch broke my nose!"

Feeling like her half mended heart was going to shatter again, she slammed the door with as much force as her punch, walked down the hall and out of Spike's life.

_______________________

She ran to her room and packed everything up as fast as she could. She didn't want to use any more of his money or inconvenience his life any further.

'I thought he wanted to help me. I thought he wanted to be with me. Why do I always pick the assholes? Why do I let them break my heart?' She thought as she cried and packed her back pack up, leaving behind the stuff Spike had gave her.

Hoping her little shack hadn't been taken, she picked up her guitar case and walked out of the hotel as the phone started to ring. 'He calls me?! He calls me after that, but won't come and face me? Screw him. I don't need him. I don't need anybody.'

______________________

"Get dressed and get out, Harmony." He told her, trying to remain calm as he clenched his fists at his side. "Now!"

She was slowly putting her clothes on as blood trickled from her swollen nose. "Fine. But when Little Miss Butch decides she doesn't want you, don't come running back to me. I wont take you back, you know!" She screamed at him and stormed toward the door. "Oh, and you might want to pick a different hiding place for your spare key. I mean come on, under the welcome mat?" She scoffed and tossed his keys, causing them to bounce off his chest and jingle as they hit the floor. "Man up, you big baby." She rolled her eyes and left his apartment.

He took a deep breath to calm his nerves as he heard the door being slammed for the second time that night. Not thinking about what he should do, he ran to the phone and dialed the number he had memorized, begging who ever was out there to make her answer. When she didn't he took the next course of action and got dressed and ran out of his apartment down to his car.

He would chase her to the end of the world. He would catch her again and bring her back. He had to... He needed her.

~~~~~

She got to the shack and eased the door open slowly, praying that she could stay here for the night and leave again in the morning. She didn't want Spike to come find her and she knew he knew about this place. Sighing a breath of relief, she walked into the empty shack and slid the door shut.

She couldn't believe she let him break her again. She wasn't even aware that she had fallen for him. Finding this out should have been a happy moment, but it only made her chest want to burst with pain. She rolled out her blankets on the floor and curled up into a ball, letting the proverbial dam burst as waterfalls poured from her eyes.

She let things get too far. First they had sex, then she got attached to him and fell for him, then she shared a wonderful morning together, then he broke her heart. She deemed all men the same and wiped the tears from her face. "I'm not going to cry anymore. He doesn't deserve my tears." She said to herself and slid her bag closer to her.

Opening it up and taking out her journal, she flipped to a new page and wrote a new song.

_______________________

He pulled into the hotel parking lot, ran up the stairs and skidded to a stop in front of her door and knocked wildly. "Buffy! Please, baby, open up! I need to talk to you." He called out and waited for a reply.

He heard nothing and he sighed. "Please Buffy. I want you know know what happened. If I have to talk to you through this door I will." He leaned his ear up to the door and hear nothing but silence. "Alright, then. Harmony used my spare key and went into my house without my permission. I didn't want her there and I tried to tell her that but it wouldn't go through her incredibly thick skull."

Still hearing nothing he continued. "You came at the worst moment. She forced herself on me. I swear on everything that means the most to me that is what happened. I want to be with you, not her. Please let me in. I love--"

"Hey, buddy? You do realize she isn't in there, right? She left earlier. In quite a hurry too. Don't know where she ran off to though." The hotel manager said from behind him.

He sighed and looked down at the floor. "Thanks, mate," He didn't know what to do anymore, so he turned and went to walk away. "Wait, the room is paid for the night on my credit card. Can I stay here?" He asked.

"I don't see why not, if you paid for it. Go ahead."

Spike smiled a little then fished the extra key out of his wallet. He opened the door and let himself in, not bothering to take off his duster or shoes, he crawled on her bed and looked around. "She left the things I bought her." He whispered out loud and let a single tear fall.

"I hurt the girl"


Chapter End Notes:
ATTENTION ALL OF MY READERS... I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE *said with cordelias 'important voice'... giggles* I LOVE PAGANBABY!! Want to read some really hott smut? Read her fic called "Sweet Dreams" but read the warnings! *Huggles PB!*...( Told you It would make you smile!)