Author's Chapter Notes:
I want to thank CallMeKitten for beta'ing for me (edited version now posted)! and I want to also thank EVERYONE who has reviewed my story, you guys rock! I am having such a blast writing this fic and I'm sad that it is coming to an end within the next 5 - 7 chapters... I know *weeps* I'm sad too!! So yeah, thanks to everyone!!
They were laying down on the couch and just enjoying each other's company. No one was saying anything, and Spike didn't like that. Thinking about what to say, he came up with "You know I love you right?"

She mumbled a sleepy 'mmhmm'.

"And you know I would never intentionally hurt you, right?"

Another 'mmhmm'.

"Well, I think we need to talk."

She bolted up right with a scared look on her face. "Spike... Are you breaking up with me already?!"

"No, no! Not that. But we have been walking on eggshells around each other for the last two days. My break is over in one week and a day. We haven't talked to each other about that incident at all. And we still need to go to to Sunnyhell." He pulled her down to his chest again and ran a hand through her silky hair. "We can't keep putting it off."

"Spike..."

"No, Buffy. I'm serious. I'm putting my foot down. See my foot?" He pointed to his foot then stomped it on the ground with a 'thud'. "It's down. Now which do you want to go with first? Well I'm not letting you choose, because you will choose Sunnydale first. So I'm going to start with the Harmony situation."

"Spike..."

"Ah ah!" He said and placed a finger to her lips then pointed back to his foot. " I need you to know this. Okay, from the start. I came home that night and I was upset and thinking about you. I got undressed and went into my bed and I reached out to hold you, because I was kind of daydreaming and I thought you were there. When I snapped out of it, there was Harm--"

"SPIKE!!" She said and covered his mouth with her hand. "Just love me.... make love to me, Spike. Let everything come after." She whispered to him then kissed him.

Her tongue came out and swiped along his bottom lip, begging for entry. He opened his mouth for her and she dove in, memorizing everything there was to remember about his sweet kisses. She she pulled away for some much needed oxygen, he looked at her from under hooded eyes. "You know, I'm not going to argue with you on this one. Only because I want you so damn much. But tomorrow, I am booking us a flight, and on said flight, we are talking. You will have no where to run and no way to throw sex at me."

She raised her eyebrows and giggled. "Throw sex at you?"

"I'm a man, and I'm horny. Now get over here!" He growled then pulled her down for another passionate kiss.

He flipped them over and started to grind his already rock solid cock into her thigh. "Oh God, Buffy. I have wanted you so much, for so long." He whispered as he kissed along her jaw line, massaging a breast with the palm of his right hand. "Do you know what you do to me? How you affect me?" He asked her and he nibbled the skin on her neck.

"Tell me, Spike. Tell me how you feel."

"I love you, that's for bloody sure. But you make my skin sing, you make my nerves dance and you make my heart soar. I have never felt anything like it."

He walked his hands down her abdomen, and with a flick of his wrist her pants were undone. He slid his hand under her pants and underwear to manipulate her clit with his fingers. "Do you want to know what else you do to me?"

She moaned a lusty 'yes'

"You make me want to try harder, to do better. You make me want to be a better man. The kind of man that lives in a big house with a white picket fence." He looked at her face as she writhed in pleasure as he inserted two fingers into her wet channel. "I never really saw myself settling down before, but when it comes to you, There is nothing I wouldn't do to keep a smile on your face." He used his thumb to stimulate her clit and sent her into her first orgasm of the night.

She arched her back and humped his hand, making a perfect 'o' with her mouth. Spike watched the beautiful view as he prolonged her orgasm as long as he could. When she came down, she pulled him down and attacked his lips with her own. "Inside me. NOW!" She growled and shoved her pants and underwear down as Spike did the same.

He lifted off his shirt then leaned down to take hers off, making quick work of her bra. They were both completely naked and he smiled at the perfection of her body. "I love your skin, so soft and smooth." He said and started to massage her skin.

"Spike.. Please! I need you inside me." She whimpered.

He chuckled and picked her up, carrying her to his bed. He laid her down gently and crawled on top her, settling between her thighs. He took his hard shaft in his hand and made a couple of passes up and down her slit, coating his head in her hot juices. "I love you." He whispered then kissed the nape of her neck. In one swift thrust, he was buried to the hilt in her tight cunny.

"Oh God, Spike. I love you too.. Uhhn, more."

He tried to wait until she had adjusted to his girth, but she wanted more already. He wanted to take this slow but she wanted it all, fast. Kind of like their first time. With that thought he stopped his thrusts. "Why do I get the feeling that you are rushing this?," he asked her, using the last of his willpower to keep from thrusting and grinding into her.

"Because, I am. But not for the reason your thinking. I have waited so long to make love to you. There will be time for sweet and slow later. I need you now." She gripped the round globes of his butt and pulled him deeper inside of her sweltering heat, swirling her hips to heighten the pleasure. "I want to feel you. Give me all you got, William."

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she said his real name and swirled her hips against him. He looked into her passion and lust filled eyes and started pumping himself into her with a renewed force, bringing them both closer to completion.

She started to meet his thrust, adding a swirl of her hips every now and then while massaging his cock with her internal muscles. He couldn't help but compare her to all of his lovers he had ever had.

She was by far the best he had ever had.

She closed her eyes as he put his hand between them, rubbing and tweaking her nubbin in time with his thrusts. "No, no. Look at me. I want to feel you as you cum around my cock and see your face as you reach the peak." He whispered and sucked a perky nipple into his mouth.

She had one hand on his butt cheek and another on his head effectively holding him to the actions he was doing, causing her body to overflow with pleasure. She arched her back as her orgasm rushed over her, never taking her eyes off of his.

She writhed and moaned in pleasure as Spike prolonged her climax with his sharp thrusts and touching her sensitive clit. "That's it, luv. Cum for me. I want to feel you drench my cock as you squeeze me into oblivion. You feel so amazing, Buffy."

Her orgasm lasted almost a minute and by that time, she was ready to pass out from pleasure. Noticing Spike hadn't came yet, she tried to flip them over, but her legs were a pile of goo. "Uhhh.. I want to.. want to ride you, Spike." She told him and started to nibble on the skin under his earlobe.

"No problems there, kitten." He smiled and flipped them over, never leaving her the shelter of her strangling quim.

She made her self more comfortable then started to ride him. He placed his hands on her hips, digging his fingers into the soft skin as she bounced on him. "Do you love my cock? Do you love the way it feels as it fills you up?" He asked, using his hands to slam her down harder.

"Oh, Spike.. Uhhn,, I love it. Feels so fucking amazing. I could ride you forever." She cried out and arched her back as his cock hit her g-spot.

Spike leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth, biting down gently, flicking the tip with his tongue as he worked the other breast with his hand.

She reached down between their bodies and tweaked her hard clit, sending her into another powerful orgasm. She stopped her movements as she rode out her orgasm.

Spike noticed this and held onto her hips as he drilled up inside of her again. "Oh no you don't. Gonna' give you my all." He said and started to play with her clit with his own fingers.

"Oh fuck, Spike. I love you!" She screamed as her body continued to explode with pleasure.

The combination of the pussy walls fluttering around him, her beautiful face showing all the pleasure she was feeling and the sound of her saying "I love you " sent him spiraling into his own orgasm.

He groaned and jerked his hips again, emptying his load into her waiting pussy as she collapsed on top of him.

They were panting and out of breath but Buffy wanted a kiss. She placed her hand on his chest and lifted herself up a bit and kissed him chastely on the lips and blushed.

"You blush after we just fucked each other's brains out?" He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Tha's bloody adorable!"

She swatted his chest and rolled off of him, wrapping her arm around his waist and resting her head against his chest. "Everything you said earlier. I feel the same way." she said smiled up at him.

"You do, do you?" He said and kissed the tip of her nose. "Care to show me?" He raised an eyebrow and looked down at his growing erection.

"Seriously, already?!" She asked and grasped his growing erection with her hand, as if testing to see if he was really ready for another round.

"You know it, baby."

'Damn that sexy smirk!'


Chapter End Notes:
PIMPING!! Healing by Pet, it is long but it is really good. I have read most of her completed fic's and she is a great writer. Also, my friend who i LURVE, has posted her new fic, Slayers Sex Kittens vs. Spikes Hell Fiends by PinkSatin. It is a song fic, and it is really good so far, so check them out! You won't be disapointed!!