Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to my wonderful beta CallMeKitten! She is amazing and I love her muchly! *huggles* Also, thanks to xaphania, once again for the AWESOME banner for both of my stories! It is just great that you made these for me! *hugs*
"Spike?” Buffy turned toward him and shook his sleeping form. “Spike... Are you up? Please get up.”

"Hmm... Wha? Buffy? What's wrong, luv?” he asked sleepily, as he sat up straighter in his chair.

"I will talk to you... I'm willing, now.” Her eyes were wide with fear and she was clinging to his arm.

"Buffy...” He let out an amused chuckle at her fear. “Are you afraid?”

She scoffed, let go of his arm and settled in her chair a little. She was trying to cover up how scared she really was. “What? No, I'm just bor-” The plane suddenly shook a little with turbulence. Buffy 'eeped' and clung to his arm again. “Yes! Yes, I am afraid okay?! Just please stay up with me, talk to me, even about… Harmony.”

"So... Lemme' get this straight. You don't want to talk because we are in public, but as soon as some air causes the plane to shake your all for it... You’re such a baby!” He pointed at her and laughed.

"Am not! I just, don't like planes. Not because I'm scared but because they are... high.”

"Sure. Because they are high, okay. I thought you grew up a rich girl. You want me to believe that you never took any 'flights of fancy'?”

"No, my nonexistent parents and allowance didn't allow me to,” she looked down at her hands and frowned. “I had never been out of California until I went to New York. And I took a bus there. I've always wanted to go to Rome though.” She sighed and started to play with the sleeve of his leather duster. “Sometimes, I feel like I'm going to be just like them. Have a kid and ignore it,get rich and waste it on designer clothes and gourmet vodka.”

"You know, I kind of despise your parents.” He placed his hand on her cheek and made her look at him. “You don't need them, kitten. You'll never be like them. I won't let you,” he smiled at her, then kissed her sweetly. “I love you.”

"I love you back,” She covered his hand with hers and giggled. “I love hearing you say it.”

"So do I. Now, time for the talk, luv. You promised." He clapped his hands and rubbed them together, bracing himself for a potential fight.

Buffy asked, "Can we be drunk?”

"Your not old enough,”

"Say's who?” She smiled and flashed him her fake I.D.

~~~~~

"So, I punched her in the face for really.. no reason?”

"Aside from her sneaking into my house using my spare key, getting in my bed naked, throwing herself at me and causing you to ignore me for 4 and a half days...” He looked up at the overhead compartment and thought about it for a second. “No, you had every right. If we ever run into her, I wouldn't stop you from doing it again.” He laughed and took a sip of his rum and coke.

She took the last mouthful of her own rum and coke, finishing it off. "I done good, didn't I?” She laughed as she pushed the button for a flight attendant. “Order me another room and coke. There was nothing mentioned about them sharing the drink

I need to go to the bathroom.” She giggled at waved her hand. “You know what I mean.”

He watched her leave, looking at her bum sway as she walked. 'I love that girl.' He thought to himself as a broad grin spread across his face. The stewardess showed up and he ordered them a new drink. He was happy that Buffy took the talk well, no tears and no fights. It turned out to be a joke on Harmony, Considering she got turned down and punched in the face.

Buffy was on her way back to her seat and Spike was about to get up to let her pass, but Buffy had other ideas. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back down, swung one leg over his lap to sit down on him. “Spike... Will you do something for me?” She whispered in his ear as she swiveled her hips on his growing erection.

On instinct, he placed his hands on her hips, as he looked at all the people starting to stare at them. “Buffy! What are you doing?! You have to get off, people are looking!” He whispered at her and tried to lift her off him.

"Fine.” She sighed and got off his lap. She giggled as she watched up pull his duster over him to hide the growing bulge in his pants. She fastened her seat belt then looked at him seductively. “I just wanted to tell you a secret.” She crooked her finger, beckoning him closer to her.

He leaned in, stifling a groan when she slipped her hand beneath the duster to cup his aching cock. “And what’s that, luv.” He whispered with a gulp.

With her other hand, she grabbed his lapel and pulled him into a crushing kiss.

Overhead, the pilot came on with his announcement that the plane was landing.

The closer they got to ground, the hotter the kiss got. She put her hand on the back of his neck; playing with the curls there as He slipped his tongue passed her lips. She moaned quietly, allowing him to massage her tongue with his.

They were both so into their kiss, they both didn't notice the plane jerk as it touched the ground. When Buffy heard the ding above her telling them it was safe to remove their seat belts, she pulled back and licked her lips. “I'm afraid of landing the most.” She giggled and unstrapped herself.

"Minx!” He growled then started to tickle her, both unaware of the little grope show they put on for the people around them. “Use my lips to distract you!”

"I'm sorry, but you liked it!” She giggled and tried to push him away.

Meanwhile, an old couple was watching them while they had their fun. “I bet the farm that they have an awesome sex life.” The old man told his wife, shifting in his seat while adjusting his hat.

"Ugh! Mind your own business!” She scolded him and slapped his chest.

~~~~~

After they got their bags, Buffy and Spike left the airport and waited for a cab.

Buffy took a deep breath, her chest rising as the air entered her lungs. “Home sweet Hell.” She sighed, breathing all of the air out.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not that bad. Just your parent’s home. The town seems nice... quaint.”

"A hell hole that swallows you whole and doesn't spit you out until you’re a spoiled little rich girl who is only out for money?” She said flatly and hailed the next cab.

"You didn't turn out that way. Or at least, I hope you didn't.” He said nervously.

"No, I left before that could happen. Besides, I didn't know you were rich when I met you. But it helped me like you more.” She winked and got into the cab, leaving her bags for Spike to put into the trunk.

"Oh, very nice!”

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Sorry this one was so short guys, but I would love it if you still left me reviews!! = ) Thanks for reading!