Author's Chapter Notes:
Second last chapter! *cries* I post the chapter later tonight. Thanks for reading!
Spike woke up first. His stomach was growling and his clothes were binding him. He stripped off his shirt and sighed as the cool hair hit his chest. Feeling Buffy squirm, he looked toward her and put his hand on her cheek. "You awake, pet?"

She nodded and let out a small sigh. "Sorry about ‘Breakdown Buffy’ last night. I should have reacted better." She frowned and moved closer to put her head on his shoulder.

Spike looked at her confused and arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Breaking down after what you went through is nothing to be ashamed of. You don't need to be strong all the time. I'm here to help you carry your burdens." He rubbed her upper arm. "You must be a little cold, you went to bed naked and wet. Do you want me to get you some clothes?"

"But I thought you would want me to be naked and wet," she pouted.

"That I do, luv. But I want you healthy and not sick, too. Unless you have other ideas..." He smiled and pushed her on her back, settling himself on top of her. "I'm up for it."

"I can tell," she giggled and thrust her hips up into his erection. "I want you to do something for me. I want you to fuck me, Spike."

She didn't give him time to answer her. She lifted her head up and captured his lips in an anything but chaste kiss. He groaned against her lips and she devoured him. But this time, she wanted to try something new. She pushed him off of her until he was on his knees and smiled at him when he looked down at her. "I want you to take me from behind." She told him as she got on her hands and knees, wiggling her bum and looking at him over her shoulder in a seductive smile. "You would like that too, wouldn't you?"

He moaned when she pushed herself back into his throbbing erection. "I would bloody well love that, pet." He put a hand on one of her ass cheeks and gave a little squeeze as his other hand stroked himself. "Maybe one day, I could try to persuade you into letting me fuck you in your nice little bum," he said and laughed when she 'eeped' and quickly sat up straight so her back was to his chest.

"Not any time soon, buster!" she scolded then went back to her previous position.

"You ready for me now, Buffy?" He asked and took hold of her hip with one hand and guided the tip of his cock to her entrance with the other.

She moaned and nodded as he pushed the tip in a little. Taken over with desire, she forced herself back on him, taking him all in with one thrust. They both gasped at the sensation and stilled their movements. After he let her adjust to his size, he started to rock his hips against her, sending him deeper within her core. She moaned and put her head against the pillow, fisting the sheets with her hands.

He pulled all the way out then thrust back in her hard causing her to almost scream and arch her back. "Damn, do that again!" She moaned and looked up at him over her shoulder.

"You like that?" He asked as he did the same thing over again. "You like it when I take you hard and fast?" He repeated the movement and then leaned over so he could feel her skin under his.

He kept his rhythm up and she slipped her hand underneath to play with her clit, hoping he wouldn't notice. But of course, he did. He wasn't going to stop her though; it just served to heighten his arousal more. He straightened his back and slammed into her as she continued to play with her self.

"Holy uh... Fuck me, Spike! Faster!... Oh God!" she moaned as she felt the beginning of her orgasm build.

He quickened his pace and squeezed her ass cheeks in his hands "God, I love your bum.. I love your pussy.. I love everything about you, woman. You drive me insane!" He groaned as he felt her walls fluttering around him, pulling him deeper inside her as he emptied his load.

They both collapsed on the bed, sweating and out of breath. "Dear God, that was amazing," she told him when she had caught her breath.

"You can say that again," he smiled.

"Dear God, that was amazing," she giggled.

Their stomachs growled simultaniously and they both looked at each other and laughed. "You want to go out and get some breakfast?" he asked her as they cuddled. "After a nice shower, of course."

"No," she frowned and looked down at their feet. "I don't want people to see my face right now. You can go though," she said and turned away from him so she could get out to get dressed.

"I'm not going anywhere without you. We will just call room service."

"Sounds good. Then we can have a shower."

They smiled at each other and he dialed the phone number to the hotel staff and ordered them some breakfast.

After they dressed for breakfast, they sat on the chairs by the window with the TV on the music channel. Buffy hadn't really told him that she appreciated what he did for her yesterday so she tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up from his paper and tilted his head. She sighed and lowered her gaze to her feet again, not knowing where to begin.

Finally, she raised her eyes to look at him and smiled sweetly. "I never really... you know, about yesterday... it was a bad day and I never really thanked you for helping me, when you didn't need to. And I wanted to tell you that... well, thanks." Buffy blushed and started to play with her hands in her lap.

He got up and knelt down in front of her, taking her hands in his. "No need to thank me, Buffy. I was just doing the right thing. I couldn't just stand by and let you get hurt like that. I will protect you from anyone and anything. Till' the end of the world," he smiled and kissed her both of her hands.

"I love you, you know that right?" she said and let a stray tear roll down her cheek.

He wiped it away with his thumb and smiled. "Yeah, I know. You can't resist my English and manly charms." Spike laughed as Buffy scoffed, lightly slapping him on the shoulder. There was a knock on the door and he stood up, kissing her on the forehead before he turned around. "I love you, too."

He went over to the door and opened it up. A guy no older than Buffy was standing on the other side with a cart of food. "Here is your breakfast, sir," he said and Buffy's head snapped up.

"Holy shit!" the guy said and he ran over to Buffy. "What the hell happened to you?!" he asked and took her chin in his hand.

"Oi! Get away from..." Spike was cut off by Buffy's barely audible whisper.

"Angel?"


Chapter End Notes:
Be kind, review... I guess that doesnt really work unless its rewind... But reviews would be great also!! = )