Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this chapter this morning.. I hadnt slept in a while so I hope its still good. Enjoy! Sorry that it's a shortish chapter but the next one will be longer, promise!
Spike was blissfully warm. The smell of Buffy's hair flooding his nose as it tickled him, making his nose twitch a little. He reached his hand up and smoothed it down her hair, effectively removing the tickle. He wanted to chuckle but didn't want to wake her, so he settled for a smile. His hand ran down her arm, feeling the smooth skin as it glided and stopped on her tiny waist. 'Gotta' fix that. My... Not mine, just Buffy. Buffy needs more weight, thin as a rail, she is.' He thought to himself and nuzzled his nose further into her golden hair.

She was awake. Fully aware of the affection the man, who was currently spooning against her back, was giving her. Unaware that she was consciously memorizing everything. The way his hand felt as it coasted down her upper body and laying to rest at her waist. The way he seemed to mould perfectly against her in the most delectable way. The way he was nuzzling her head with the tip of his nose and smelling her hair. The way his erection felt against her butt... 'Whoa! Hold on! Erection?!' she thought to herself, trying her hardest not to stiffen up and continue to pretend to be asleep.

She contemplated what to do in this situation. Should she wake up and get as far from him as possible, or should she...

With a wicked smile on her face, she murmured a 'mmm' followed by a 'Spike' and softly pushed her butt harder against him with a little grind. When she heard him stifle a groan and stiffen up a bit, she smiled again.

'Did she just... She seriously just did that! And she is dreaming of me!' He thought to himself and stifled another groan as she sleepily started to grind against him again. He wanted to look at her face and see what he could decipher. He slowly moved to peek over her shoulder to look at her, when he saw her smile, his jaw dropped. 'The little minx! Oh yeah? Play with fire, your gunna get burnt, luv.'

With his own wicked grin, the hand that was on her waist tightened a little and he pressed himself even harder against her, bringing forth a real moan from her. He leaned down and pushed the hair off her neck with his nose and started kissing and nibbling the skin he uncovered. "I know you're awake, pet. I saw that smile." He said and groaned when she immediately stopped her grinding.

'Shit! He caught me!' She thought to herself and thought of what to do next. She pushed her full body against him and sighed. "Am not. Hear my snore?" She replied and added a feminine snore at the end.

He chuckled, sending vibrations through her body, then blew some hair on the trail of kisses he left on her neck, causing her skin to raise goose bumps. "What did you do that for, huh? You tease me and I have to let you get away with it. Bloody unfair, that is." He pouted.

She slowly turned toward him and kissed him chastely on his lips. Placing one hand on his shoulder, she gave him a soft push so that he was lying fully on his back allowing her to swing her leg over to straddle his waist quickly. "Then I guess I better fix that then." She whispered seductively, then dove in for another kiss.

When her lips first met his at the beginning of what was to be a searing kiss, his hips jerked up and hit her hot center. She moaned on his lips and he could have sworn his eyes crossed under the lids. Her tongue came out to play, tracing his lips for entry and when granted, she let it tangle with his.

She ran her hands down his sculpted chest and came to rest on the hem line of his shirt, unsure on if she should go further. 'He obviously likes you Buffy! Just go for it, doesn't have to be sex, silly!' her voice rang in her head, spurring her on.

She lifted his shirt higher and broke the heated kiss to take it off fully. She briefly wondered if she should be acting so wanton, but then he whispered her name. It rolled off his tongue like her name was the only name he was supposed to say in moments like this. Once the shirt was off she attacked his neck, kissing and nibbling his skin as she worked her way down his body.

He was silently, but surely, going crazy. The way she was taking full control and having her way with him drove his senses wild. Her tongue and lips doing wondrous things to his body as her hair feathered across his skin. He was touching heaven. Or more precisely, heaven was touching him. He would have his chance to touch heaven soon enough, for now he wanted to enjoy this.

She was starting to undo his jeans when he, albeit reluctantly, stopped her. "Buffy," he whispered and placed one hand on hers and his other hand on her cheek. "You don't have to do that, pet. I was joking when I said you were being unfair. You can just keep doing what you're doing. Teasing me and what all. Then I can go have myself a good wank and it will all be better. If you don't feel comfortable doing that you don't have to," he told her, letting his thumb caress her cheek.

"I want to. My first thought this morning was to have sex with you. But I don't think I'm quite ready for that," She started to undo his pants again. "I want to please you. I want to make you feel good."

"Only if you're, fuck, Buffy!" He said breathlessly as she gave his pants a tug and his erection sprang free. She took hold of his shaft and used her thumb to swirl the pre-cum around the tip. "Only if you're sure. I don't want you doing anything out of your comfort zone."

She stuck her tongue out and copied what her thumb did, tasting the pre-cum that coated the head. "Mmmm. I'm sure. You taste so good, Spike."

She marveled at how gorgeous he was. She never thought a penis would look so... Well, appetizing, before. She took as much of his hard cock into her mouth as she could, using her hand to gently rub and squeeze the last couple of inches. He has to be at least 11 inches! She could probably take all of him in but didn't want to test that theory until she was more comfortable. She had a weak gag reflex so that was a plus.

Spike groaned and put his hands in her hair, desperately holding back from thrusting into her hot mouth. He looked down at her and watched as her head bobbed over his cock, her eyes looking up at him and trying to decipher his reaction. He gave her a gentle smile and then threw his head back as her small hand cupped his balls, gently squeezing and playing with them. "Holy fuck, Buffy. So... Uh! Bloody amazing."

As his words made it to her ears, she tried to relax her throat. She removed her hand and placed in on his thigh, massaging the muscles as she lowered her head further down his cock. Once fully inside her mouth, she moaned and swallowed around him, causing his hips to jerk up a bit as he moaned.

"Jesus, Buffy. Fuck!" His mouth went dry at the sight of her, cock fully in her mouth and her nose pushed up against his pelvic bone as she gently bobbed her head. No one had ever even attempted to take all of him in, which just heightened the pleasure more that she would do that for him. "Buffy, luv. You better stop. I'm gunna cum soon." He warned her.

She smiled around his shaft and moaned, sending sinful vibrations down his length and straight to his toes. She swallowed around him some more then slowly raised her head up, then quickly back down, taking him all in again. That did it for him. He fisted the bed sheets as he emptied his load into her throat, moaning and jerking his hips as he experienced pure ecstasy.

She swallowed all he had to offer and then cleaning him up as she tucked him back in his pants. She crawled up his body and she wiped the bit of cum off her chin with her finger then slowly licking it off.

His eyes were glazed over as he watched her do one of the hottest things he had ever seen a woman do. She settled herself on top of him and grinned.

"So? Scale of 1 to 10?" She asked and kissed his cheek, resting her head on his shoulder.

He panted for a little bit then smiled at her. "That was bloody brilliant, luv! You surpass the scale! It was amazing," He told her then put a hand around the back of her neck and brought her down for a passionate kiss. "Best I have ever had. Now it's your turn." He said huskily the flipped her over.

She was laughing as he tickled her for a couple of minutes, wondering how that was anywhere near fair to what she had done for him. "Spike! Quit it! I give you the best blow job of your life and you pay me back with tickles?! Hardly--" She was cut off by the sound of her shirt ripping down the center. "Hey! I liked that shirt! You ripped my shirt!" she said and slapped the top of his head.

"I'll buy you another. A better one. You just relax and let me take care of you."

He huffed and her lip jutted out, she was about to say something back to him but the words came out as a moan as his tongue licked a nipple and his hand dived under her pants.

Today... Today was a good day. She had never had fun while in a sexual moment, it was always serious and seriously boring with Angel, and she had never went down on him or vice versa. A smile bloomed on her face as the first orgasm took over her by Spike's hand. She couldn't wait to find out what else Spike had in store for her. She wanted to learn it all. With Spike as her teacher.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews everyone! Specially cordykitten, pagan_baby, callmekitten, PhotographyNut, Pet, and burnkitty! You guys are awesome. Make me want to write more with all your nice words :) Makes me smile everytime!

When someone reviews my stories, it is so special to me because this is my first fic and its my longest. Hearing your thoughts on it makes me want to write more and post faster! So thanks to EVERYONE who reviews.