The elevator doors slid open.

Buffy and William had just barely finished putting their clothes back in order. They gave a polite nod to an older couple who were waiting for the car to arrive, then walked quickly past them into the hallway.

William was blushing brightly because the older man had seemed to know what they'd been doing right away. He had given William a look that said 'Good for you!' as they passed each other.

Buffy was walking a little funny from getting fucked so good and hard, and she had to keep her thighs together to keep the cum from running down her legs. She'd never felt so good, so very wicked and naughty. And that had been the best fuck she'd ever had in her life! No man had ever screwed her with such enthusiasm. Her pussy was tender, her legs were wobbly, her head was swimming...but she would do it again -- even with the prospect of getting caught mid-coitus -- in a nanosecond!

She led him to her -- their -- room for the rest of the night.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


They finally made it to the hotel room, giggling conspiratorially.

Once they were in and the door closed, William laughed out loud, "Bloody hell! That was close!"

"That it was!" She laughed. "Almost gave those nice folks heart attacks."

"Speaking of which, I think my heart's gonna explode," William said, putting a hand on the center of his chest, feeling his heart pounding.

Buffy tossed her purse on a chair, then slipped out of her mink coat. She draped it over the chair, then wove her arms around William. "Exciting though, wasn't it?"

"Undeniably." He put his hands on her hips and brushed his lips over hers. "Never thought I'd have so much fun being so...bad," he said in a low, sexy voice that made Buffy quiver.

They melted into another kiss, hands wandering over the other's body.

"Help me out this dress, baby. The zipper's on the back."

His hands found the zipper and lowered it. "Lovely dress, but I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see you out of it," he said with a smirk.

Buffy smiled and raised her arms above her head. "Wonder no longer. Want to pull it up off of me?"

William eagerly drew her dress up and pulled it up and over her head.

"Thanks for the assist." She winked and took the dress from him, then threw it on the chair with her coat and purse. She kicked off her pumps, they'd served their purpose very well.

William was finally able to see her all at once. Her body was just as beautiful as he'd known it had to be. It was fabulous to see all of her, not bits 'n pieces, like just her breasts hanging out. He wanted to fall to his knees and weep at how stunning she was; she took his breath away. She obviously took good care of herself, she was tight and toned all over. Her breasts were high and firm; her stomach was flat and had the cutest, sexiest little bellybutton he'd ever seen; the soft curves of her hips led down to those magnificent legs that had held him spellbound back at the restaurant. His tongue unconsciously wet his lips; he itched to plant his tongue back in her creamy pussy. If there were such a thing as addiction to giving oral sex, he had it bad. Receiving was pretty damn good too! He wanted her to go down on him again, real bad.

His eyes traced up and down her form. "Bloody hell," he said in a whisper, "you're absolutely perfect..."

Buffy thought she could stand here all night and have him look at her like this: like she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He was touching her, caressing her with his eyes -- those gorgeous deep blue eyes -- and it made her feel so womanly. His desire for her was evident in his expression, in the soft, awestruck tone of his voice. He thought she was perfect.

She felt her inner fires start smoldering again, but she was a little tuckered out from their earlier workouts. There was still a lot more fun to be had this evening, she didn't want to waste more time than was necessary by just looking at each other.

"You are so sweet... And you're wearing far too many clothes. Let's fix that," Buffy stepped up to him, smiling and pushing his jacket over his shoulders and down his arms.

William let the jacket drop behind him, not giving a care to being neat and tidy as he usually did when he undressed.

They kissed as Buffy worked on the buttons of his shirt. She was eager to see those tight muscles she'd felt under his clothes. The dress shirt was discarded, followed by his white undershirt.

Buffy was not disappointed when his torso was finally bare. He had a muscular, smooth chest; a glorious six-pack; powerful arms; strong shoulders. Yumminess personified. A line of soft brown hair trailed down from his navel, disappearing into the waistband of his trousers. She'd already seen where his treasure trail led, and could hardly wait to see it again.

Buffy ran her hands over his chest and abdomen slowly, it was too nice a job to rush. "My Adonis," she whispered, lightly kissing the tops of his pecs as her fingers lovingly stroked his skin.

William was at a loss for words. Did she really think of him as an Adonis? He wisely kept his mouth shut lest he say something stupid. He just accepted her compliment by giving her a smile and letting his hands move slowly up and down her arms.

Buffy's fingers tickled at the hair under his navel, then curled into the top of his pants. She gave the pants a tug and smiled. "Almost there. Now take off the rest, baby."

Buffy climbed up onto the bed, leaning back on her elbows and looking at him with a wicked twist to her lips. "I want to watch you take it off."

William wasn't used to anyone being this interested in watching him do anything. She had told him that she approved of his proportions, so he wasn't nervous about her pointing and laughing or being disappointed in his equipment. But he still felt self-conscious.

"Do, uh, you want me to dance for you or something?" he fidgeted under her scrutiny.

Buffy giggled. "Mmmm, a sexy dance would be very nice. Shake your booty."

"I don't have...a sexy dance, but...I'll do my best." William kicked of his shoes and socks, then stood awkwardly in front of her. He started with some slow revolutions of his hips clockwise, then in reverse, as he ran his hands down his chest and stomach to the top of his pants. He'd seen movies with strippers before, he'd never thought he would be aping them, but he remembered a few moves. He lowered the zipper slowly, sticking the tip of his tongue out.

Buffy's grin grew as she watched. "Mmmmhmm, ohh yeah, that's it. Work it, baby! Work it!"

He smiled, moving with more poise, then dropped his pants and underwear, kicking them to the side to join his other clothes in a heap.

Buffy's eyes fixed on his groin. She licked her lips, admiring the way his slim hips moved, and of course she just loved the big cock dangling between his legs. She wouldn't have guessed (by looking at his clothed exterior) that he would be swingin' some major pipe down there. It was so big and luscious, it made her mouth water. She wanted to give him another bj soon. And since they were snug and safe in the hotel room (not a cab or elevator) she could take her time with him and bring him to the edge of bliss more slowly.

She sat back and enjoyed the impromptu strip show, feeling warm, happy, and tingly all over.

William didn't have any more clothes to take off, but continued to gyrate and shake his hips for her. He was feeling a bit goofy, most likely as a result of having so many brain-melting orgasms. He loved seeing her smiling at him and the sound of her giggles when he did a spin. He never thought he could feel this comfortable with someone, especially the Lady in Red. He had barely been able to speak to her back in the restaurant, and now here he was dancing naked in front of her, for her. She was the first person to ever make him feel manly and sexy. He laced his fingers behind his neck and rotated his hips, giving her a saucy smile and curling his tongue up to his top lip.

Buffy's eyes were getting glazed again. Her waiter was so fucking hot! So beautiful, so sexy, and so naughty. He had an athlete’s body, not a burly one like you’d see on a defensive lineman. His body was more that of a swimmer: lean, smooth, aerodynamic, without an ounce of fat. He could be a Greek or Roman statue come to life, magnificently chiseled body and face...only he was packing a lot more heat below the waist than most ancient statuary she’d seen. Buffy had taken an art class or two over the years, and she’d always equipped her studies of the male form with giant schlongs. He looked like one of her drawings, like he'd stepped out of her sketchpad.

The dusty jewel she'd found at Pardo's Restaurant only needed a little spit polish to make him shine brilliantly. It almost hurt her eyes to look at him, he was so stunning.

Buffy sat up and held out a hand to him, "Damn...you are so fine! I love watching you move."

William smiled and took her hand, crawling up onto the bed with her. "Never danced for anyone before."

"You're a natural. So fucking sexy..."

They embraced, sinking down onto the mattress with him on top of her.

"You don't moonlight as an exotic dancer, do you?" Buffy joked, nibbling at his chin.

"No," William laughed. "Though that does sound like more fun than waiting tables and having Mr. Rayne yell at me for breaking plates."

"You'd make a fortune with this hot l'il bod of yours." She squeezed his butt. "I'd be happy to slip a $20 in your g-string."

He smiled and kissed her, "Well, it's something to consider." He wasn't seriously considering a career in stripping. Just the thought of wearing a g-string and dancing on a stage in front of a crowd of women was almost enough to make him burst into flame. Then again, he was losing all sorts of inhibitions tonight... Maybe he really could be a dancer...after some proper training of course.

William wanted to ravish her again. The spirit was willing, but the flesh... needed a few minutes. His body was protesting having another go so soon after the elevator hijinks.

He said, looking sheepish for daring to suggest it, "Do you think we could...um, take a few minutes to uh..."

"Slow things down a little?" Buffy asked. "I was thinking the same thing."

He smiled with relief, "You were? Oh good, I didn't want to seem like a wuss."

Buffy laughed, "A wuss? Baby, you are a stallion! Most guys would've passed out already. But even stallions need to take a breather once in a while. I don't wanna kill you."

They chuckled and got comfy under the crisp, cool white sheets. They held each other loosely, touching, kissing unhurriedly, both sleepy from their exertions in the cab and elevator.

Buffy snuggled against his chest, her eyelids heavy. "Mmm, so sleepy all the sudden."

"Hate to say it...but I'm a bit knackered too."

"I'm just going to close my eyes for a few minutes to rest. I want to make it clear that I am not going to sleep for the night," she smirked and rubbed her cheek on his chest. "There's still more fun in store for us."

William smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her shoulder. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Buffy fell into a light sleep cuddled up with him. She felt so peaceful, so content.

William held her in his arms, looking up at the ceiling with a smile. It felt so right to be with her like this. Rutting and moaning in pleasure felt right too -- very, very right. But now, when all was quiet, he was able to recognize the feeling of rightness, like he'd found something (and someone) he was destined to find from the day he was born. It was a sense of belonging and destiny being fulfilled.

He watched her dozing, a little smile lifting the corners of her mouth, thinking that he didn't care if she had a husband. He felt guilty for it, of course, but if the man were truly stupid enough not to love her with all of his heart...well, then the git didn't deserve her. William would treat her like a queen...if she were his. Which she wasn't...and she never planned to be. This was a one night stand, she'd told him that straight out.

But...

The hopeless romantic in him wouldn't give up without a fight. Perhaps by morning he could convince her to meet him again. He wouldn't pressure her, he would try to convince her using his masculine wiles, now that he knew he had them. Make her scream his name -- well, not his name because she didn't know (or want to know) his name yet... But he'd make her scream something in ecstasy, over and over again.

He thought, 'Dear Lord, I want to carry on an affair with a married woman. I must officially be an adult.'

There were so many complications to consider that the thoughts jammed up in his mind. He shook the worries off (for now). All that mattered was that he was here with her, holding her, resting for a bit so that they could indulge in more pleasures of the flesh. He would not ruin the best night of his life by fretting about what might or might not happen.

For once, William would live in the present. No past, no future...just now.

His eyes drifted closed after a minute and he joined her in slumber.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy woke up to see him dozing peacefully beside her. She looked at the clock, wanting to kick herself for sleeping for what had turned out to be a half hour. She didn't want to waste one second of tonight with sleeping. Though her yummy waiter probably needed a little time to recover. He really was a goddamn stallion! Yes, she had chosen very well.

Buffy smiled and gently pushed the hair away from his face, taking the opportunity to really look at him without any distractions. He was absolutely gorgeous: the cheekbones, the mouth, the eyes, the cute little bitable chin. He looked so innocent in his sleep, like an angel.

'He's not *that* innocent!' she thought, holding in an evil cackle. And she planned on engaging in more sinful activities before the night was officially over.

It never occurred to her that he could've been a virgin. Sure, he was shy and a bit nerdy, but most men had sex at least once back in high school. Introducing an eager younger man to the wonderful world of sex would've been a turn on, but Buffy believed in first times meaning something. Having sex for the first time was profound, and should be with someone you love and trust...even if they are revealed to be sleazy assholes later on. Buffy would be appalled with herself if she knew that his first experience was being mauled in the back of a taxi by her. That wasn't how first times were supposed to be. She never would have chosen him if she'd suspected it.

She continued to gaze at him in blissful ignorance.

His lashes were long and dark against his pale skin. His lips ripe and swollen from her kisses. She delicately traced one of his fine cheekbones with a fingertip. Oh, she would love to have days, not hours, to spend learning his body. She already knew a few things that drove him crazy with lust, and he was doing a pretty damn good job of learning what pleased her, too. But they didn't have the luxury of time.

Buffy felt a pang in her heart at the thought of the evening ending. She didn't want it to end...ever. Oh, that was bad... She cared for him, she couldn't deny it or wish away the feelings. Could she really do it? Could she carry this night over into others? She shouldn't... She should just let it be a great night of great sex with a great lover. If Riley (or God forbid, her kids) found out what she'd done...things would get very ugly.

She slipped quietly out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom to freshen up a bit before he woke up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A few minutes later, she crept back under the covers with him, feeling refreshed.

She smiled when his eyes blinked open. He saw her smiling at him and smiled back.

"Enjoy your nap?" Buffy asked, touching the side of his face.

"Mmm, didn't realize I drifted off..." He turned his head to look at the clock, hoping not too much time had gone by. He'd shoot himself if he denied himself a night full of erotic pleasure because he got sleepy. Only a half hour, not too bad. And the catnap had done him good, he felt more energetic already. "I was watching you sleep. You look like an angel when you sleep." He smiled and stretched his arms out.

She grinned and gave him another kiss, this one was firmer and told him that she wasn't done with him yet.

"Funny, I was thinking you looked like an angel, too." She trailed a hand down his side to his ass, and pulled him to her. "We're both extremely naughty angels. Want me to save you a seat next to the lake of fire?" she asked with a quirky smile.

He laughed and responded with a kiss. If it meant he could spend eternity with her, it wouldn't truly be Hell. Not for him anyway. He knew he really had to stop thinking things like that...or it was going to be excruciatingly painful if she didn't want anything to do with him when the night was over.

Buffy nuzzled his neck. "Mmmm, what's that cologne you're wearing? Smells so good. I meant to ask you back in the taxi, but my mouth was occupied most of the time."

"I don't wear cologne. Never have."

"Oooh," she took a big sniff at the side of his neck then kissed it. "That nummy smell is just you?"

"Apparently," he chuckled.

"You smell like a big juicy steak! Makes me salivate and want to sink my teeth into you." She licked his neck.

"Steak?"

"Mmmhmm! A big ol' juicy steak. Wish I'd brought a bottle of steak sauce with me."

He laughed, then sucked on her earlobe. "What is that scent you're wearing, Kitten? I meant to remark on it in the taxi, but my mouth was quite busy too. It's very...arousing."

"It's a combo of jasmine and sandalwood, both of which are said to be appealing to men."

"Well, it worked on me. Can't get enough of it or you."

"Mmmm, that's very good."

"However, I do need to take an occasional bathroom break. Be right back," William said, giving her one more kiss before sliding out of bed.

Buffy sighed and stretched out, watching him walk into the bathroom. She loved that scrumptious, firm ass of his. She loved his back too. There wasn't any part of him that she didn't find beauty in.


William laughed when he came out of the bathroom a few minutes later to find Buffy leaning against the wall waiting for him with her arms crossed. "You need to use it? Was I taking too long?"

"Actually, I was thinking...we're both messy. What would you say to having a shower?"

"I think that's probably a good idea." He thought both of them being nice and clean would be a good way to start dirtying each other up again. He hoped she wasn't mentioning it because he was stinky. "You want to go first?" William asked chivalrously.

Buffy grinned and gave him a soft kiss, then took his bottom lip between her teeth and let it snap back. "I was thinking we could take a shower together. How's that sound?"

Still hardly believing all of this could actually be happening to him, William let her lead him back into the bathroom by the hand, a drunken smile on his lips.