Buffy stepped in the shower stall with William following.

She turned on the water, testing it until it was a comfortable temperature, nice and warm and a bit steamy.

There was some Kiwi & Watermelon shower gel, two washcloths, and a bottle of mango flavored 'Love Oil' lube in the shower caddy -- she loved fruit, obviously. They would both smell and taste like a fruit salad before long.

William didn't take much notice of the items in the shower, his attention was solely focused on the naked Lady Formerly in Red.

Buffy took the shower gel and the washcloths out of the caddy, giving him one of the cloths to use on her. They gently washed each other and kissed, getting rid of all the sweat, saliva, and cum that clung to their bodies.

Buffy turned her back to him, rinsing the suds off of her front. William pressed his body against hers from behind, sliding his hands up to handle her breasts.

She smiled and reached behind her to wrap her hand around his stiffening, hot cock. "Mmmm, showering with someone is great. Much nicer than doing it alone." It depended a lot on whom you showered with, not just having another warm body. And she couldn't be happier showering with his warm body.

"Yes, it's so nice," he agreed, prodding her butt with his hard-on and kissing her shoulder blade.

Buffy guided his cockhead to her slit, and eased back onto it. William groaned, squeezing her tits, pushing his hips forward and sinking into her cozy pussy. The angle wasn't ideal for much penetration.

She bent forward a bit, letting him push in deeper. "Mmmm, ohh god, I love the way your cock feels inside of me!"

William wished he could find a better position, it was difficult to put more than a few inches in and he wanted to be buried inside of her to the root. Should he pick her up and shag her against the wall? No, he might slip and crack their skulls on the tile because of his usual clumsiness... With his luck, that's definitely what would happen. Better to let her direct the action and keep doing it this way until she asked for something different.

They slid their wet skin together with William rocking his hips, fucking her shallowly.

Buffy took a breath, deciding to go ahead with something she planned on trying. She wanted her first experience with anal to be with her hot waiter. She had placed Love Oil in the shower caddy beforehand in case she felt brave enough to try.

"Hold on a sec, baby," Buffy said, letting his dick fall out of her pussy. She took the squeeze bottle of Love Oil from the caddy and dangled it in front of him. "Want to try something different?"

William took the bottle and quickly scanned the label. Love Oil was apparently a sexual lubricant. He smiled, though he wasn't sure why she thought they needed lube. They were plenty wet and slick from the water and soap. Maybe she just liked the special lubes that heated up when used, which this one did according to the label. Or maybe she just really liked the smell of fruit.

"I haven't said no to anything so far, have I, Kitten?" he asked with a chuckle. "What would you like me to do with this?"

Buffy popped the top of the bottle that he held. "I want you to grease up that gorgeous prick of yours and fuck my ass."

His eyes bulged. "Your... You want to do that?"

She grinned and nodded. Buffy was actually very nervous about it. Anal sex was something that she had never tried. It had always seemed so dirty and it had to hurt at least a little. But ...she'd read up on it, and was keen to try it for the first time with her beautiful stranger.

"It... I... Uh, I always thought only gay men had sex that way because they had no other choice."

"No, anal can be very pleasurable for men and women alike. Gay guys aren't the only ones who enjoy it."

"You really like it? Being buggered?"

"This will be my first time. I hear that it can be amazing if it's done right."

He swallowed. "Uh, you want me to be your first...there?"

Her eyes sparkled, "Mmmhmm."

"I've never...um..." he looked at the bottle again, hoping some new words telling him what to do had magically appeared since the last time he'd read the label.

"You have to stretch my ass out a little so that it won't hurt as much when you first stick your cock in."

"Do I put... my finger in you?"

"Yes, gently. Work one, then two in when I'm relaxed enough. I need to be able to take that great big cock of yours, so loosen me up real good. You can start with just massaging and tonguing me... Is this too gross for you?"

If it were anyone else, yes, licking someone's ass would be gross. But it was her ass, so it would probably be like dining on fine French cuisine to him.

"I won't know if I like it or not if I don't try," William said, smiling and pushing past his anxiety.

"That's the spirit!" Buffy giggled, punching his shoulder lightly. She turned her back to him, put her palms on the tiled wall in front of her and bent over at the waist. She wiggled her ass and winked at him over her shoulder.

The spray from the showerhead rained down on her lower back, the water cascading over her ass. William reached up and adjusted the showerhead so that it would hit around his abdomen if he were standing behind her, and go just above his head if he were on his knees.

"What're you doing?" she asked, looking up at the showerhead.

"I don't want to choke on water when I'm busy down there," he explained, giving her ass a little swat. He didn't know what had possessed him to smack her butt, he'd never thought of spanking as being sexy before. He got a favorable reaction.

"Oooh! You bad boy!" Buffy squealed. "Do some more of that spanking when we get going! Me likey!"

Okay, he apparently thought spanking was hot, after all. He smiled and wondered what he might've done in a previous life to earn all of this mana from heaven. It seemed his blonde goddess was up for just about anything.

"You're sure you wouldn't rather do this with someone with experience in this, um, particular area?" he asked, giving her another chance to call it off.

Buffy shook her head then smiled at him. "I want it to be you, baby. I trust you." It was crazy, she didn't really know him at all, but for some indefinable reason she did trust him to do right by her.

William felt so special that she knew she could trust him even though they were virtual strangers. He would do everything he could to prove her right, to prove that she could trust him without a doubt.

He went down on one knee, massaging her hip. He put the bottle of lube down, then moved his hands onto her butt, massaging and spreading her cheeks. Her pussy looked just as inviting from this angle as it did looking at it the normal way...all pink, puffy and tempting. Too tempting to resist. He slid his tongue into her folds for another taste of her honey.

Buffy bent over a bit more and took a wider stance to give him better access.

"You will tell me if I'm hurting you, right? I'll stop straight away."

"Oh, I'll tell you, don't worry," she said with a chuckle.

William wanted to take things extra slow and gentle. He couldn't imagine how much having something in your ass had to hurt, he certainly wasn't interested in having it done to him. Discovering he had a sexually adventurous side was one thing, taking something up the ass was another. He wasn't that bold. She'd asked him to do this though, so he would give it a try, but would stop immediately if she said it hurt too much. Hurting her was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

He put his tongue back in her pussy, giving it some love, before stroking his tongue upwards along her taint to her puckered hole. He didn't know precisely how people went about ass munching, so he would try applying the same sort of things he would do if it were her pussy he was dining on. Hopefully she would tell him if he was doing something wrong, but he prayed that he would do it right by following his instincts and not have to be corrected. He would welcome any of her helpful suggestions though.

William circled his tongue around her rosebud, dipping in and wriggling, then going back to swirling around it. Yes, even her ass was delicious. Without knowing why exactly (the same as with the spank he'd given her) he lightly bit her right cheek just enough to leave a faint impression of his teeth on her flesh.

Buffy oooh'ed and delighted in his naughtiness.

More sure of himself, he continued tonguing, nibbling at, rubbing and literally kissing her ass. He slipped his right hand between her legs, fingering her pussy while his mouth was busy around back.

Buffy trembled and moaned. Feeling his hot tongue rimming her, his strong hands caressing her hips and cheeks, his long fingers gliding over and into her cunt. As terrific as it felt, she wished all of this preparation wasn't necessary, that he could just plunge his dick right in and fuck her. But that would hurt like a bitch and could do some damage, so she had to be patient for her own sake.

William took up the bottle of lube and began the process of loosening her up with his fingers. He listened intently to every little sound she made as he probed her ass with a finger. The noises she was making didn't sound distressed at all, she was enjoying it and of course she wasn't shy about telling him how much she loved what he was doing. Then it was two fingers pumping and stretching her.

After several minutes of tonguing and finger-fucking, Buffy was ready, her breathing shallow.

"Okay, I can't wait anymore -- I need you now!" she said, shaking with lust.

William was ready too, his dick was hard, pointing up at her ass like a divining rod points toward water. He was relieved that his nervousness about buggering her wasn't affecting his ability to get and stay hard. He poured more lube into his hand and quickly gave his cock a good coating.

He stood up and cozied up to her ass, running his hands over her back. He rubbed his lubed dick against her nicely stretched, lubed anus.

Buffy shivered with excitement (and a scosh of trepidation) feeling his cockhead rubbing and prodding against her virgin hole. She wanted to scream for him to shove his cock in, but restrained herself, letting him decide when the time was right to forge ahead. She breathed hard and flexed her fingers on the smooth tile under her hands.

They both gasped when his fat prickhead popped past her sphincter. The tight ring of muscles contracted reflexively, spitting his cock back out.

William had just been thinking how bloody tight she was when his cock was expelled. "It, uh... I don't think your arse wants me in it. Maybe you're not ready yet...?"

"No, I'm ready! You have to push in harder. Push in further so you won't get squeezed back out as easy," Buffy said helpfully with a shaky laugh. "Try again, baby."

He lined up with her hole again, took a hold of her hips, and pushed the head back inside. He made sure to push his cock in a little deeper this time, there was about three inches inside of her. He groaned out loud and hung his head back, feeling the sphincter trying to force him out, clamping down around him in vain -- he wasn't going anywhere this time, except deeper.

William couldn't believe how tight her ass was. He'd thought her pussy was the tightest thing he'd ever put his cock in, but her ass was even more snug. The mango flavored lube made it good and wet and slippery. William steadied himself and slid slowly in and out of her ass, pressing a little deeper every other thrust.

Buffy groaned with pain and pleasure, feeling so full with his cock only a little ways up her ass. It was uncomfortable at first, even with all the lube and water sloshing around. The sensations changed after a minute, the pleasure superseding the pain. The little bit of pain itself was a turn-on, like when he'd fucked her mouth and pulled her hair... Boy, she was a kinky bitch! Much kinkier than she'd previously thought. Not only was she experimenting with new things, she was loving them!

To let him know that she was enjoying it, Buffy pushed her ass back on him and moaned, "Ohhh, so good! M-More!

William worked more of his cock inside her, sliding in much easier now, until his pelvis was flush against her ass. He couldn't believe that she was taking all of him! That all of his cock could fit in her had seemed impossible when he was rimming her.

He got a good grip on her hips and began fucking her long and deep, still taking things slowly. He watched raptly as his dick disappeared and reappeared like a naughty magic trick.

Buffy humped her ass back on him, desperate for more sensation. "Mmmmmahh! Faster, baby!"

William, now more confident that he wouldn't hurt her, fucked her with gusto. He plunged his cock into her with more power and speed behind his thrusts.

Buffy loved the way his balls kept slapping loudly against her puffy nether lips -- it felt like he was spanking her pussy with his balls while fucking her ass.

William got a good rhythm going, enjoying feeling her pushing back at him and her moans. He loved hearing her moan. He slapped her left butt cheek with the flat of his hand.

Buffy gasped and growled, "Oooh! Yes! Spank me! I'm so bad! Spank my ass while you fuck it!" The spanking made extra tingles shoot through her body.

Buffy braced herself -- hands against the wall, feet firmly planted on the shower floor (thank goodness for those no-slip strips!) -- and arched her ass to meet his lunges. She moaned raggedly each time his pelvis smacked against her.

William slid in and out, giving both cheeks sharp, wet slaps every few strokes. They both moaned when he smacked her ass -- it was so deliciously kinky! He loved the way her muscles tightened when he slapped a cheek. She liked the sting, and the naughtiness-factor. Even the sound of the spanking was erotic.

"Oooh yeah! Fuck my ass, baby! Ram your huge fucking cock up my ass! Harder!"

As per her instructions, William started fucking her harder.

Buffy's head whipped up and down, "Ohhhh God! Ohh yesss! Fuck my tight ass!"

He grit his teeth and gripped her hips more tightly, slamming his dick into her over and over again. "You like that, Kitten?" he growled. "You like me givin' it to you hard! Don't you, pet?!"

"Mmmm! Ohhh yes! YES! GOD! Love it!" she yelled, further excited by the roughness of his voice.

Feeling his orgasm building, William reached around and played with her pussy with his left hand. He rubbed her clit with the heel of his hand and pushed two fingers up inside of her. "Aaggh! Can't hold out m-much -- longer!"

"Fuck! Yes! Cum in my ass!" Buffy felt him tense up, his cock lurched then erupted. Hard blasts of hot jizz shot deep within her bowels, filling her belly. It was an odd sensation...but an insanely good one. That, combined with his fingers stroking in her snatch made her cum harder than ever before. "Ohhh baby! Uaaghh! Cumming! GOD! YESSSSS!" Buffy clawed the wall, her toes curled to grip the shower floor, her body shuddering in the throes of an enormous orgasm.

"Ahhh--Ohhh Kitten!" William moaned huskily, swept away on another wave of pure pleasure. Her ass spasmed around him mercilessly. He could feel her pussy muscles fluttering around his fingers at the same time.

William's hips continued to smack her ass as his cock unloaded inside of her. Every time he thought he was finished, her muscles would contract and squeeze another shot of cum from his cock. How much cum did men normally have stored up -- would he run out eventually if they kept shagging all night? He tilted his head back, moving more slowly as her ass milked his cock of every drop of cream.

When the fireworks were over, he pulled out of her with a *plop*, his cum dribbling out of her. Buffy straightened up as he put his arms around her and kissed her neck softly. Buffy closed her eyes, smiling and sighing happily. She took his arms and crossed them over her chest. They stayed like that, quietly holding each other for a minute.

William's mind boggled that before tonight he'd wondered if he would be a virgin forever. He'd thought that the movie 'The 40-year-old Virgin' was hilarious, but he found it difficult to watch because he feared that that could be him someday. A chance meeting with the Lady in Red had put all of those fears to rest, and given him quite an education. The problem was that he was more than a little in love with her. He'd even felt like blurting that out while they were shagging, but he'd stopped himself from saying the worst possible thing. She wasn't looking for love...neither was he, not at the beginning of the night.

Buffy rubbed his arms and turned her head to give him a wet kiss. "The water's going to start getting cold, we'd better finish up."

He released her from the light embrace.

She took up the shower gel and washcloths again. "All this time in the shower and we're still messy," she giggled.

"Um, you liked it? I mean you seemed to enjoy --"

Buffy rubbed her no-longer-virgin ass. She felt his cum dripping out of her and down the backs of her thighs. "Oh god, yeah! I loved it!"

"Really? It didn't hurt?"

"A little at first... It felt like you were pushing a railroad spike up my ass," she laughed. "Gives the phrase 'a pain in the ass' a whole new meaning."

He winced, "That doesn't sound pleasant at all..."

"But it got real good. You made it so fucking good for me, baby, by being so gentle and preparing me." She got the shower gel and squeezed out a generous amount onto her palm, then wrapped her hand around his cock, gently sudsing it up. "You liked it too, right?"

"Ohhh yes. It felt different but amazing."

"Was it better than fucking my pussy?"

"I'd still rather..." He said the next words ducking his head with a rosy blush on his cheeks, "...fuck your pussy if I absolutely had to choose...such as in a life or death situation with someone holding a gun to my temple. I liked buggering you too though. I'd be insane not to like it."

She smiled and kissed him. He was so cute, even when he was talking about anal sex; he obviously wasn't used to swearing or talking about sex so casually. Even after just getting done fucking and cumming in her ass, he could still blush -- he was so adorable and sexy.

They kissed some more, gently cleansing each other free of lube and cum, the warm water of the shower raining down on them.

"I think it's clean," William said nodding at his soapy cock that she was still stroking.

"Can't help it. I just loooove touching this big ol' preternaturally hard cock of yours."

"I love --" William caught himself before he said the word 'you'. "I love the way you touch me, Kitten."

"Meowwwrr," Buffy purred, smiling and giving his dick a squeeze.

They chuckled and kissed again.

"You think, um, we could do it -- if you want to again -- face-to-face?" William asked.

Buffy grinned and cupped his perfect butt. "Oui, bien sur! I'm up for more if you are. You like it better facing each other, huh?"

"I like seeing your face when I'm touching you...inside of you. Watching the joy play over your face..." He traced her bottom lip with his thumb, "Your mouth falling open with a gasp of pleasure..."

Buffy realized that she was staring into his eyes a little too long. He was making her feel...sappy, and making her heart dance. Uh-oh, she was doing it again! Developing feelings for her stud was NOT on the agenda! It was just sex... Absolutely fabulous sex, but just sex. Him being so wonderfully sweet and sexy was making it harder for her to remain detached.

She turned away from him to turn off the water, then smiled and took him by the hand, "Let's dry off and go try out that nice big bed, baby."

There was a twinge of pain in her ass, nothing too bad though. Buffy could deal with a little pain if it meant getting so much pleasure in return, it was a fair trade. Anal sex and spanking were now added to her repertoire. There were still a few kinks left that she was dying to try.


They both shook off their troubling thoughts about having deeper, squishier feelings for the other, vowing silently to just enjoy the rest of their night together. No worries.

And they did smell like a fruit salad.