They helped towel dry each other near the foot of the bed. William was extra gentle when patting her butt dry after the good, hard pounding he'd given it.

"This evening has been so... surreal. Am I going to wake up to find that it's all been a wonderfully wet dream? Or perhaps Mr. Rayne beat me into a coma back at the restaurant after I spilled wine in your lap?"

She wove her arms around him and sucked on his lower lip. "Mmmm, it's all very, very real, baby. I've had some doozies as far as wet dreams go, and even my extremely naughty subconscious couldn't've conjured tonight up. And we aren't even done with the night."

"Don't know if we can top what we've done already," he mumbled, kissing her. "But I'm keen on finding out."

Buffy's stomach rumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten any food since lunchtime. Taking a break from the carnal delights for some sustenance and to let their bodies recuperate would be of the good. William agreed that he could go for something to eat too.

He stretched out on the bed the wrong way with his head hanging over the end, looking upside-down at Buffy while she went to the mini-fridge and brought out some food she had thoughtfully prepared earlier. She had anticipated that she and whoever she brought to her room would get hungry eventually.

Buffy put a tray with assorted cheeses and fruits (her two favorite comestibles) down on the middle of the bed, then fetched a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She sat with her back against the headboard, liking that she could gaze at him while they snacked.

William went up on an elbow and regarded the food. "It all looks so good... and colorful too. One might postulate that you like fruit and cheese."

She giggled, opening up the champagne. "Yes, one might. That's just a small part of the puzzle that is me." She poured them each a glass, then handed one to him.

"Thanks, pet." He took a sip. "What have we got here?" William said, trying to identify the pieces of assorted fruit and cheeses on the tray.

Buffy pointed to the foods as she said the names, "There's mango, pineapple, kiwi, melon, strawberries and grapes."

He popped a slice in mango into his mouth. "What about the cheese?"

"Hmm, we've got: Cheddar, Swiss, Brie..."

"Any Venezuelan Beaver Cheese?" William asked, smirking and raising an eyebrow. "Danish Bimbo?"

They giggled.

"Sorry, they were fresh out."

"You actually know what I'm referring to, right?" he asked. "I wasn't calling you a Danish Bimbo."

She laughed. "I know. Monty Python, of course. Love 'em. The Cheese Shop sketch is one of my favorites."

"Mine too." He tilted his head a little to the side, she became even more attractive to him. He'd never met a woman who appreciated Python before. And he liked that they had something in common besides being really horny.

She smirked. "I've always loved English accents. I had a big crush on Patrick Stewart... first time I ever lusted for an older bald guy. But that voice got me hooked!" She did a bad imitation of Patrick Stewart's voice, "Make it so."

William laughed. "Yeah, he does have one of those great Shakespearean actor voices. He was great on 'Next Generation'. You need to see him in that old production of 'I, Claudius', he's amazing in it. And he has hair!"

The way he looked just then, so dimply and adorable, made him look so young. "Just out of curiosity, how old are you?" Buffy asked, munching on some cheddar.

"How old am I?" he repeated, buying himself a few moments. If she knew his age she might get nervous about him being jailbait and tell him to leave. Even though she was super-freaky, the age thing might be a deal breaker. "21," he lied, then casually took a long drink of champagne while looking at her out of the corner of his eye, hoping she wouldn't see that he was lying.

"Ooh, I was close!" Buffy said, not sensing that he was lying. Maybe because she wanted to believe he was 21.

"What did you guess?"

"20."

"Ah. Uh, yes, that was a good guess. Would you be terribly offended if I asked how old you are too?” William asked.

“Depends on why you’re asking.”

“I’d like to know something about you...other than the facts that you’re gorgeous, you shag like a minx, and what your sex-face looks like,” he said with a laugh.

Buffy giggled. “Once you’ve seen a person’s cum-face...well that’s about as personal as you can get. But I’ll tell you, I’m... 27,” she lied. It was a woman's right to fudge the truth about her age, she reasoned. “How old do I look? Damn, I should’ve tried to trap you before I told you, oh well.” She sighed dramatically.

“I don’t know...I would’ve guessed 23 or 24.”

“Mmmm, good boy! I would jump on you right now and kiss you for that if I wouldn't spill the food all over the bed in the process.” Buffy winked and drank her champagne.

They each had a refill, getting more giddy with each swallow, as they snacked on the food. They were hungrier than they'd thought. Hot sex builds up quite the appetite.

William sucked fruit juice from his fingers. "You know, we're getting all sticky from the fruit."

"Mmmhmmm. I like getting all sticky and messy with you. And, with what I have planned, we're going to get much stickier and messier. We can always take another shower after we're done."

He smirked, wondering if she would want him to fuck her ass again. That had been lots of fun! And now that he had some experience with it, he could do it more confidently. He wanted to be perfect for her, to do everything within his power to make her writhe and moan in bliss.

“You have a girlfriend?” Buffy asked, not liking the thought that he might...though she had no right whatsoever to feel jealous. She was the one who was married, for God's sake!

"If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be here with you like this," William stated simply.

She smiled sadly. "That's sweet. Guess you think I'm a rotten person, huh? Because I'm not just dating someone, I'm married."

"No, I d-didn't mean..." He swallowed nervously, worried that he'd offended her because he spoke without thinking. "I don't believe you're a bad person. I sense that you're a very giving, kindhearted person. I don't have a right to judge you."

"Yeah," she chuckled, "you can't judge me until you've walked a mile in my 'fuck me' pumps. I know cheating is wrong... I never thought I'd be one of those people. But I'm beyond caring. My husband's a clueless asshole."

"Does he...beat you?" William asked delicately, thinking that he would personally make her husband pay somehow if that were the case. He felt so protective toward her that it scared him a little with its intensity. He would walk through the fires of Hell for this woman.

Buffy shook her head, "No. Not violent. In fact, I could kick his ass if I really wanted to... Oh, and there have been times... I like martial arts and I'm pretty good at them too." She felt heat bloom in her chest (and other parts) at the concern on his face when he'd asked if Riley was physically abusive. As well-muscled and in shape as her waiter was, Riley could probably squish him like a bug. But it was sweet that he looked ready to protect her; there was a determined look in his eye.

"He really... doesn't appreciate you?" William asked, finding it a difficult concept to grasp.

"Nope, not even a little. I'm just the person who keeps his house clean and cooks his meals. More like an employee than a wife."

"The man's an idiot. I'd cherish you..." William said solemnly and sincerely, his blue eyes locked with hers, "if you were mine."

Moments stretched.

Buffy blinked and looked away from him, taking up another piece of fruit. She needed to steer away from the topic of her normal life. And there were those confounding feelings for him dancing around inside of her again. Gazing into those gorgeous cerulean blue eyes was dangerous.

She smiled and said, "You have been so wonderful to indulge me by making sooo many of my fantasies come true tonight. Is there anything you'd like for me to do for you? Any naughty fantasies that you want to try out?"

William held in a sigh. She was changing subjects again, uncomfortable talking about her real life -- or that the two of them could have something more meaningful than a one night stand. He made an effort to switch gears and just go back to living in the moment, to leave his heart and what it wanted out of the equation.

"Hmmm, I think we've surpassed anything I've ever imagined." There was his fantasy of Princess Leia in the gold bikini, but he doubted she would have one of those handy.

"Well, you think about it," she winked.

William drained the rest of his champagne then put the empty glass on the tray. Her lovely tanned legs were within reaching distance and he couldn't help stroking his hand up and down her calves. He smiled and laughed lightly.

Buffy poked him in the chest with her toes. "Something funny about my legs?" she asked with a slanted smile.

"I was just thinking... Your legs were the first part of you that I saw. When I crawled under the table to get the glass I dropped. I had a little fantasy of going under the table and..."

"And?" she prompted with a giggle.

William blushed, "And touching your legs, parting your thighs, getting a look at your knickers... That's as far as I got without passing out. I couldn't even speak to you properly...stuttering, stringing together words that didn't make any bloody sense."

She smiled tenderly. "You were so adorable, that look on your face was priceless. I knew that I had to have you from that moment on. And what a long way you've come from not being able to talk to me! From not being able to form a full sentence, to anal in the shower, to lounging naked in bed with me whilst we snack, all in one evening."

"Yes, it has been a rather swift journey, hasn't it?" He laughed, then regarded her with a more wistful expression. "When I first saw you... I was dumbstruck. You were so bloody beautiful and sexy, looking like a Hollywood star coming from a big movie premiere. And you've got such a spectacular pair of legs... the kind I'd like to suck on for a week or so."

Buffy laughed and rubbed her leg against his hand. William leaned across and started kissing her leg as he stroked it.

Buffy's body gave her strong signals that it had had enough rest and food. It wanted more activities of the groiny kind. "You had enough to eat?" Buffy asked, hoping he was ready too.

He smiled and sucked on her calf just below her knee. "I'm ready to eat something more significant and satisfying than fruit or cheese, yes." His fingers stroked up to her thigh.

"Hold that thought and help me clear off the bed."

They grinned as they quickly cleared the bed, hearts pumping at the promise of more naughtiness.