Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to Brett and CallMeKitten for their cool ideas! :)
They met back up on their knees at the center of the bed, lips sliding together, hands wandering. Buffy nudged him into the position she wanted, on his back with his head on a pillow.

She had lit a stick of jasmine incense to add to the sensual atmosphere. Buffy liked having sex with incense burning; her dumb-fuck husband hated it so she hadn't used it for a long time. Her hot waiter, on the other hand, told her that he liked it. Ah, he was just so perfect.

Buffy propped herself up over him. "There are some things I'd like to do to you. Another fantasy of mine... one of the many."

William looked at her and raised his eyebrows. "Oh?"

He thought, 'Oh Lord, please don't let it be something to do with my ass!' He still didn't want anything inserted in there, he'd look like a prat if he said no because she'd let him bugger her, and he hoped she'd let him do it again. And he knew full well that he couldn't say no to her... not for long anyway. Most of all, he didn't want to disappoint her.

Buffy saw the look of anxiety pass over his face. She kissed his lips softly. "I prepared a bag o' fun for us with some items I think you'll enjoy."

"Sounds intriguing... Items, such as?"

"For example, I've got some chocolate body oil that I want to rub all over your luscious bod. I thought of using chocolate pudding but I don't need all those extra calories to spoil my girlish figure." She batted her eyes. "And there's some whipped cream in the fridge to compliment the oil. I wanna spray it on parts of you and lick it off."

"Well..." he smiled, "how can I say no to that?" There, that wasn't bad at all, he'd been uneasy for nothing.

She laughed and gave him another kiss before jumping off the bed to retrieve the big black bag that had been sitting next to the nightstand. She dropped the bag on the bed, then skipped to the fridge to get the can of whipped dessert topping. William was tempted to open the bag and look inside to see what else she had in mind, but figured that she probably wanted to show him the items in question herself. She was smiling so prettily and bouncing with excitement, she looked more like a giddy teenager than a woman nearing 30. Her mood was infectious, making him smile and feel keyed up too.

Buffy beamed at him when she got back up on the bed, shaking up the can of Reddi Whip. "Ooh, this is gonna be so much fun!"

He went up on his elbows and asked hopefully, "Do I get to do you too? Licking cream off your body is very appealing." William licked his lips, almost able to taste it.

"You'd better do me," Buffy said with mock-sternness, then broke out into a grin. "I'd be sorely disappointed if you didn't wanna play with me too, baby."

"Oh yes, baby wants to play..." he said in a sexy, rumbling register, then pressed his tongue behind his top teeth. William felt like a different person, much different than the relatively wholesome man-child who'd left his house this afternoon. He was consumed with desire for her, only wanting to please her and be pleased by her for the rest of his life.

Buffy's loins throbbed for him. He was just too damn sexy, and getting sexier by the minute. It filled her with pride (among other things) that the shy waiter was acting more sure of himself and owning his sexuality, and that it was being with her that brought out this side in him. The other girl/girls he'd been with must have been unadventurous and boring -- she could so relate to that.

She opened up the bag and dug in, shooting him a sly grin. "First, we have some lengths of silk." She took a few long strips of red silk out and dangled them over his stomach, the ends tickling him.

"Hmm, lengths of silk...for?"

"Will you let me tie you up?" She bit her lip, afraid he'd say no.

His eyes widened. "I, uh..."

"I won't make them too tight. I've always wanted to do this... Please?" Buffy pouted.

William swallowed. Bondage wasn't something he ever thought he'd try...but all of the other things had ended up being fun, so maybe this would be too. At least it was just pieces of silk, not something more daunting like handcuffs.

"Um...not too tight, right?"

She smiled. "Promise. I won't do anything to you that you don't like. You say the word and I'll untie you, and that will be that."

"Alright...I guess we can try it." William didn't plan on asking her to stop unless whatever she did was unbearable. Odds were that he would find what she did pleasurable if the night's preceding events were any indication.

Buffy directed him to put his arms out and up over his head, then tied a red strip of silk to each wrist and secured them to the bedposts. William pulled lightly at the bonds, he was tied fast, but not so tightly that it cut off his circulation. At least the silk felt nice on his skin.

"Okay?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah." William was ready to accept almost anything as long as she made good on the promise to rub him with oil, spray whipped cream on him and then lick it off. "Must've been a Girl Scout, you tie a good knot."

"I was a Blue Bird," she giggled and gave the Blue Bird salute. "This will be fun, you'll see."

He gave her a skeptical but trusting smile.

Next, Buffy took a pink cock ring out of the bag and showed it to him, "Check this out."

"What's...that?"

"A cock ring. It's nice and soft, feel." She put it to his tethered right hand.

William tentatively touched it, feeling that it was indeed soft and squishy. "I'm... Uh, I don't know about this..."

"You don't have to be nervous, baby," she said soothingly. "I know you probably haven't worn one of these before, but it doesn't hurt. I promise. I'll take it right back off if it's too uncomfortable."

He took a breath. "Okay."

"I wasn't expecting to have to use this on such a big, thick dick like yours, but it should be stretchy enough to fit you." Buffy wrapped her hand around his shaft and secured the cock ring down at the base. "Is it too tight?"

"Uh...not alarmingly so, no. It is snug though. What's that, um, claw looking bit on top?" There were three little bent fingerlike projections that curved slightly to touch the top of his dick.

"'Claw' makes it sound like some kind of torture device," Buffy laughed. "It's made of the same super-soft jelly as the rest of the ring."

William was nervous about wearing the cock ring, but he didn't want to admit that he didn't know what purpose they served. Why would men voluntarily put something tight-fitting around their penises? Cock rings must do something very good for guys to take a chance by wearing them.

Buffy explained, "The 'claw' part will stimulate my clit when I'm riding you like a pony, and the smaller hole above the ring there is for this little vibrating thingy." She held up a bullet-sized mini-vibe. "I put it in the hole, like so." She slipped it in, then turned it on. "And turn it on for some good vibrations."

"Oooh," William tensed, then chuckled. "Feels strange... but interesting. The ring part that's around my... it won't get tighter or heat up or anything else, will it?"

She shook her head, "Nope, no surprises. What you're feeling now is all it does. Are you okay with it or do you want me to take it off? I want you to have fun with this too."

"I..." He breathed, taking in the sensations for a few moments. The vibrations felt really good. "I could learn to like this, I think."

Buffy turned off the vibe. William pouted at the loss.

"Aw, don't have a pouty-face." She crawled over him and nipped at his pouty lip. "I'll turn it back on soon. I wanna play with you a little bit first. Is that okay with you?"

"That's very okay with me," William said, looking forward to when she started doing erotic things to him.

Buffy meant to tease him a whole lot more before she paid attention to his cock, but it was just so gorgeous that she couldn't resist attacking it with her mouth and massaging it with her hand. On the upstrokes of her hand, Buffy pressed her thumb against his prickhead, feeling a little stream of pre-cum flow from the slit. William moaned and thrust his hips lightly. Buffy felt him getting harder and thickening under her ministrations. She couldn't get over how virile her waiter was. No matter how many times he came, his dick just popped back up. A wet dream come true for her.

"I wish you had two cocks... I could fuck one while I sucked on the other," she mumbled, running her lips up and down the sides of his pole.

William responded with a moan and a grunt.

She grinned and gave his rod a good suck before releasing him and sitting back up. "Tsk-tsk," she said and shook a scolding finger at him, "you and your extraordinary hotness almost made me forget about the rest of the stuff I want to do."

"Um... sorry?" William chuckled.

She giggled. "I'll be doing some more of that in the near future. I looove the way your cock tastes." Buffy hummed a merry tune as she went back into the black bag.

"You don't have whips or chains in there... do you?" he asked, trying to laugh it off and make it sound like he wasn't nervous.

"Nope, nothing hardcore. Light bondage is as far as I want to go. I've wanted to try this stuff for so long!" Buffy smiled wide, bouncing on the bed with exhilaration.

William couldn't help smiling too, she looked so adorable. And again, he was the one making her feel good. He was consenting to help her live out this fantasy and it was bringing her so much joy, that fact alone made him feel better about the bondage.

Buffy went into the bag and brought out a paddle. She held it up and showed it to him, a naughty smile on her face.

He laughed at the sight of the paddle. What she'd do with it had him feeling apprehensive, but he couldn't help laughing at first. The paddle part was shaped like a pair of big red lips and was furry like a stuffed animal. "Where did you get that?"

"Online. There's a treasure trove of naughtiness at your fingertips. God bless the Internet! You can buy kinky stuff without having to deal with a sleazy clerk giving you the eye."

William thought he'd probably still be too nervous to purchase sex toys online, thinking that somehow his parents would find out, or the mailman would give him a disgusted look.

"I want you to use this on me when it's my turn, I loved it when you spanked me in the shower. I've got a hankerin' for a spankerin'." Buffy giggled.

He laughed, wondering again if this could really be happening to him. "You're a very silly person, aren't you?"

"I can be. It's been a long time since I've felt good enough to act kooky. My question to you is... can I spank you too?"

"Um..." He inspected the paddle. A fuzzy pair of lips couldn't hurt too much. She'd liked it when he did it to her; he could give it a go. It was strange, anticipating the spanking. Spanking was normally associated with being bad, not as a reward... It just seemed odd to him that someone could derive pleasure from being struck, no matter how light the whacks were. "Don't know if I'll like receiving as much as I did giving though..."

"We'll soon find out." Buffy twirled the paddle in her hand. He saw that the paddle was different on the other side. It was leather, not furry, more like he'd expected a sex-paddle to look.

"Um, are you going to use that side -- the plain leather side -- as well?"

"Mmmhmm. It'll be fun going between soft and stingy strikes. But not too stingy. I want you to enjoy feeling it as much as I will enjoy doing it. I'll do everything gently, unless you actually tell me you want me to do more." Buffy rubbed the fuzzy side of the paddle against his hip and the side of his ass. "Feels nice, don't it?"

"Yeah... feels like I'm being molested by a Muppet." William chuckled, put a little more at ease by her assurances of gentleness.

Buffy laughed and gave him a soft tap with the paddle. "You're funny."

"I am?" He loved the way she looked when she laughed.

"Yep. I love a man who can make me laugh on purpose. It's a nice change from laughing at a man because he's lame."

William tried not to read too much into that 'I love a man who' statement. He once again reminded himself that he couldn't get carried away by thinking that way. His train of thought was interrupted and his eyes bugged out when he saw her take a scary 9" long black dildo out of the bag.

"This isn't going to be used on you," Buffy said right away, putting the dildo down next to the bag. "I'm just getting it out of the way so I can find the other toys."

"What, um, do you plan on doing with it then?"

"I'd like you to fuck me -- in the ass or pussy, your choice -- while fucking my other hole with the dildo."

"Ohh, that sounds... nice," William murmured, wishing they could do that right now. His fears evaporated as he pictured himself plugging both of her holes.

"I've never been double-pronged before so it should be interesting for both of us." She laughed. Next, Buffy produced a 7" long purple vibrator. "This, I'll be using on you. Not sticking it in any places, just touching you with it. Okay?"

"Um... alright." He liked the sensations from the mini-vibe, ergo a bigger one would feel even better. "Just... what's the cliché? Be gentle with me."

"I will," Buffy said earnestly. "It's in my best interest to give you a major happy since you'll be playing with me next."

William nodded. He looked forward to being able to do whatever he wanted to her; to touch and tease her until she was quaking with lust, needing him to take her. He wasn't sure he could pull off a dominant sort of role-play personality. Though he had gotten into it when they were in the shower... spanking her while he fucked her ass and demanding she tell him how much she loved what he was doing to her. William would have to give being dom his best shot without wilting and giving into whatever she asked him to do when it was his turn to play. That tower of Jell-O thing again.

Being in control of anything in his life would feel foreign to him. His parents ran his life, and then there were his misadventures with the fairer sex. William was used to being at the mercy of women in one way or another. Girls held all the power. With just a look or a word, they could send him plummeting into the depths of despair or make him feel like he could walk on air. Girls had manipulated him in the past, used him (though they'd never wanted to use his body for sexual purposes before the Lady in Red), but this was different. Yes, this was her fantasy that he was helping her live out, but she wanted to please him too. He could see it in her face and the soft tones she used when she felt or saw him getting nervous. Like right now, the way she was smiling at him made him feel so warm inside. He would do anything to keep that smile on her face.

Buffy pulled a black blindfold out of the bag, looking at him with raised eyebrows. "Any objections to being blindfolded?"

"Uh... why is that, um..."

"It enhances your other senses if you wear it. And it's just good old-fashioned kinky fun."

"Can't I just close my eyes?" The pouty look of disappointment she got had him do an abrupt U-turn. "I suppose I could try wearing it... just to see what it's like." She smiled again, making him feel instantly better.

"You are such a trooper!" Buffy leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I know I'm asking a lot from you... If you're really not okay with all of this, we can stop."

"No, it's... okay, Kitten," he said with a smile. "I'm interested in seeing if I'll like this sort of thing. And there's no one that I'd rather make the discovery with than you."

Buffy kissed him again, more tenderly this time. "This means a lot to me. Thank you." She slipped the blindfold over his eyes, and adjusted the elastic back-strap around the back of his head.

William’s eyes adapted to the darkness. It wasn't too bad. The blindfold was soft, lined with fleece. It was a bit worrisome that he was now blind and trussed up, at the mercy of woman he didn't really know. But he felt that he could trust her. It might turn out that he was completely wrong, that she would turn out to be a homicidal maniac... but his gut told him that he could trust her. Wouldn't his face be red if she did carve him up like so much luncheon meat? Perhaps he was a fool to trust her like this, but he did.

"Aha! This little bugger was hiding from me in the depths of the bag o' fun. I knew I brought it with me." Buffy took out a black rabbit fur mitt and slipped it on her right hand. "I have to use this before I put the oil on you because I don't want it to get all oily and matted." She touched his stomach, moving in light circles.

William smiled. "That feels like the paddle again."

"No, it's a fur mitt, rabbit fur. Does it feel nice?"

"Yeah, it does."

Buffy made a circuit of his body with the mitt, stopping to concentrate on his nipples or naughty bits, then resuming her trek.

By the time she was finished, William was feeling relaxed and comfortable, even with his wrists tied to the bedposts. The rest of his body felt so good that he hardly noticed that he was tied up any more. Having the blindfold helped him bask in the sensations that her using the mitt on him caused. He couldn't argue that it enhanced the experience. She was bringing about so many new sensations and drawing out so many new emotions in him, more than he thought were possible, or that he was capable of.

Satisfied that she'd caressed every inch of him with the fur mitt, Buffy removed it and set it back in the bag. She took up the lip paddle. "Turn on your side," Buffy ordered.

William rolled onto his left hip. It wasn't very comfortable twisting his waist like that. Then Buffy's hand was on him, running over his back, down onto his ass, making him feel so much better.

She started by touching his butt with her bare hand, squeezing and stroking the firm globes, as well as running the fuzzy paddle over him.

William was excited and a bit anxious about when the first blow would come and he giggled at the tickling sensation from the paddle. "Um, sorry... tickles a bit. Are you going to hit me hard for that?"

"You're allowed to laugh and say anything you want." Buffy laughed and gave his right cheek a pinch. "I'm not a Mistress and you're not my slave."

"Oh. Sorry, I don't know the rules... never did, um... Well, you know."

She continued touching and rubbing him. "That's okay. Unless you want me to get all dominatrixy? Have you speak when spoken to, that sort of thing."

"No, I think this is about the level of bondage games I can handle."

She laughed again, he was so cute. "Me too. That stuff seems like it would be kind of scary to me -- leather masks, whips, studded collars. I want there to be the illusion of danger without there being anything that will hurt too much. Mmmm, when you spanked me in the shower... those slaps you gave me felt soooo good!"

"It felt good to me too... not striking you so much as the way your body responded... so bloody amazing."

"We'll do those things again real soon... Damn, I love your ass. So firm and perfect. I could just bite it." She smirked and then did just that, she leant down and gave his butt little bites. None of them were too hard, about the same amount of pressure he'd used on her in the shower.

William's muscles tensed when she bit down on him. It hurt just a little, it was more erotic than painful.

Buffy massaged and squeezed his backside, done with the biting. The paddle was what she really wanted to use, that and her own hand. She picked up the paddle and rubbed the furry side over his ass cheeks, then swatted him a few times. As William had surmised, it didn't hurt. It was like being hit with a stuffed animal, or being molested by a Muppet as he'd first described it.

Buffy turned the paddle around and spanked him a few times with the plain leather side. William gasped, those ones stung a bit. She followed up the sharp swats with strokes of the fuzzy side and her soft hands.

"How do you like it so far?" she asked.

"Uh, I don't know... it's alright, I guess."

"Hmmm, not very enthusiastic. It's not getting you off?"

"I like you touching me, and the furry paddle feels quite nice. Still not sure about the spanking part."

Buffy smiled, getting an idea. "You know... you were very naughty for spilling that wine on me."

He frowned slightly. "Are we back on that?"

"You bad, bad boy." She gave him a few whacks with the furry, then the leather side of the paddle. "Bad waiter, bad! No spilling wine on customers!"

They both laughed, but William did feel a little jolt of excitement shoot through him. Apparently he liked her talking to him like that, even if she did do it with a barely contained giggle.

Buffy gently massaged his globes where she'd struck him. It excited her to see his skin starting to blush.

"Hmm, that was more fun. And I really am a terrible waiter." He laughed. "I deserve to be punished."

They continued with the spanking a few minutes longer, with Buffy telling him how bad he was and hitting his ass. The blows were never too hard, just enough to make him sting. It was strange, but William started liking it. He had joked more than once in his life that he must love abuse because he seemed to be getting so much of it. Well... maybe he liked it more than he thought. Though he knew that most of the delight racing through him was that it was her doing it to him. He had yet to object to the outcome of any act she'd performed on him, or asked him to perform on her.

Buffy leaned down and kissed his hot, pinkish skin. "Mmm, nice and rosy. Such a great ass... did I mention that before?"

"Yes, you did. Don't mind hearing you say it again."

Buffy patted his hip and backed away on her knees. "You can roll over onto your back now, baby."

William did so, wincing a bit at the soreness of his newly tanned flesh.

Buffy bit her lip, worried she'd hit him too much or too hard. "Hurt a lot?"

"No, it's okay." He felt her touch her lips softly to his and responded by puckering up for her.

They kissed a moment before she pulled away again.

"That was so fun!" Buffy sighed with happiness, squeezing his thigh lightly. "I'm so happy you did that for me."

"It was strange at first... still is strange, I suppose," he chuckled. "But I started liking it once we got into the bad waiter thing. Dear God... I'm weirder than I ever suspected."

Buffy giggled. "Being normal is boring, weird is where it's at. And I'm glad you were able to get something out of the spanking. Wouldn't be fun for me if you weren't having fun too." She was excited for the time to come when he would spank her with the paddle, she already knew she'd like that a LOT.

"I really get to do that to you?"

"Oh yes, you do. I was just thinking that I can hardly wait until you do that to me."

Buffy exchanged the paddle for the bottle of chocolate flavored body oil. She was really looking forward to running her hands over every inch of his delectable body.

"You ready to get all slippery?" Buffy purred, taking the top off of the bottle of oil.

"Yes, mmmm, very."

She poured a little chocolate oil between his pecs. She dipped her forefinger in the small puddle, then touched his lips. His tongue came out to lick her finger.

"Mmmm, tastes good," William said, then drew her finger into his mouth, sucking lightly.

Buffy groaned, wanting to forego the rest and just fuck the hell outta him. He was the one who was supposed to be aching for it, not her. She slowly withdrew her finger from his mouth, and rubbed his lower lip. "Your sweet mouth better pay lots of attention to my pussy when it's my turn."

"It will. I will," William promised. "Can't wait to get my tongue back inside you, Kitten."

William tried to lick her finger again, but she pulled back, needing to get on with the festivities. She got herself under control and continued.

Buffy straddled his thighs, resting her butt on them, and began applying oil to his torso, starting with his developed pectorals. She was very aware of his big stiff cock pointing up, she was careful not too bump it too much while she oiled the rest of him up.

Her hands splayed out on his torso, moving back and forth over the developed muscles. She slid her hands along the planes and ridges, feeling his muscles twitch beneath her palms. She wouldn't mind doing this all night either, making love to his beautiful bod with her hands. It was all too delicious: having this magnificent, young, well hung stud agree to be tied up, surrendering to her, and having the pleasure of spreading oil over his hard muscular chest and abs.

"You're like...Mmmmm... damn, you're like a sculpture. Your body's so fucking hot!" She reached up and stroked the side of his face with the back of her hand. "And you've got a beautiful face to match... you could be one of those European models."

"I like to keep fit." William smirked, loving to hear her gush about his features. It was amazing to him that she thought he was beautiful as no other woman had ever said anything like that to him in the past. Now he had two other possible career paths: exotic dancer or male model.

"There's keeping fit, and there's... this," Buffy's fingers danced over his pecs and six-pack. "Looking at you is fun, but touching is even funner."

After she did his upper body, she went to the end of the bed to do his legs starting with his feet. Normally, Buffy didn't like touching other people's feet, with the exception of baby feet, which were small and cute. But foot rubs were of the good, she'd had a few (at a spa of course, Riley would never do something that nice for her) and they always helped her feel relaxed. There would be no toe-sucking however, that's where she drew the line.

Buffy moved from his feet, to his calves, taking a little more time kneading the strong muscles in his thighs, onward up to his hips. William did feel very relaxed, but he was so horny that his cock was practically vibrating without the vibrating device being switched on. She had him shift onto one hip, and then the other so that she could smear the oil on his well-spanked butt.

"Aren't the sheets getting awfully messy?" William asked as he twisted his waist to the other side.

"I paid for them ahead of time," Buffy answered, lovingly working the oil into his skin. "You don't have to worry your pretty little head about nothin', honey. I've taken care of everything."

She poured more oil onto her palm and rubbed her hands together, ready to grease up his exceptional, rock-hard prick. "Damn," Buffy said appreciatively as she stroked his cock, "you're fucking huge!"

"Thanks...but why do you sound surprised? Didn't you get a good enough look at it before?"

"Yes, but the cock ring made you even bigger! Wanna see? I'll let you take a peek."

He was more than a bit curious to see how big his cock had gotten, he‘d never felt harder in his life. "If you wouldn't mind, pet."

She moved up the bed a little and lifted the blindfold for him.

William raised his head and looked down at his dick. It was bigger and thicker than he'd ever seen it. "Bloody hell, you were right! It's... uh, safe? The cock ring, I mean."

"It's normal for your dick to get bigger with a cock ring on. Perfectly safe. It doesn't feel numb or tingly, tingly in a bad way?"

"No... feels okay. Just... very stiff."

"Then everything's fine." She smiled reassuringly.

Buffy put the blindfold back in place. She wrapped her hand around his cock again, stroking slowly to coat it with oil. "You are quite the impressive specimen. Looks so big in my tiny little hand. And it'll be bursting out of my tiny little mouth. And it will feel soooo good in my tiny little pussy."

He groaned, wanting to have her mouth sucking on him or her tight pussy sheathing him. Not that just her hand didn't feel great, but he needed more, he needed to fuck her.

"Mmmm, is the Big Bad gonna punish me for being such a naughty, kinky girl?" she asked in what William thought sounded like a good imitation of Jessica Rabbit's voice.

"Big Bad...?"

"Mmmhmm, that's what I named your dick. The Big Bad."

"Bad... in what sense?"

She petted his cock. "You know, bad, as in b-b-b-b-bad to the bone," she mimicked the song.

"That's as good a name as any, I s'pose." William smiled. "The Big Bad's going to punish you for teasing it so mercilessly. Gonna... shag you senseless." Talking dirty didn’t come that easily to him, but it was fun. It would get easier with practice.

"Oooh yeah!" Buffy moaned breathily. "I can't wait for you to punish me... to have your giant cock stretching my pussy! I want you to shove it hard and deep inside of me, so deep I can feel it in my fucking throat!"

He groaned, "Ohh please don't wait much longer!"

"Not much longer, baby, almost there."

Buffy's hands moved down to his balls. She gently covered his sac in oil, and stroked her fingers along his taint. She was careful not to get too close to his hole, he obviously had some anxiety issues involving his butt. It was so tempting to slip a finger a little inside of him... she didn't want to freak him out though. She thought he was doing exceptionally well with losing his inhibitions tonight, best not to press her luck by trying to show him how nice ass stimulation could be.

William moaned and squirmed as she worked on him. He wondered if he would be able to cum with the cock ring on. It was doing a good job of delaying his orgasm. Would it hurt when he did cum? He couldn't ask her those questions without admitting how clueless he was about the sexual device.

Now all was ready: having him tied up, oiled up, blindfolded, and with the cock ring securely around his dick, it was time to get down to business.

She got into a good position, kneeling between his spread legs, scratching her fingernails lightly along his fuzzy inner thighs. William trembled and licked his lips in anticipation.

Buffy cradled his balls in her hand and slid her mouth down onto his cock, moving up and down very slowly, only attempting to take a few meaty inches in. She went at an angle so that his cockhead poked at her right cheek, she thought she must look like a baseball player with a cheek full of chewing tobaccy.

She held him in her mouth while picking up and turning on the big vibrator. William tensed a bit when he heard the buzzing, wondering what she was going to do with it. Buffy touched the vibrator to her cheek, where his cockhead bulged.

William let out a low moan. Being encased in her hot, wet mouth with the added sensation of the vibrator was unlike anything he'd felt before. The vibrations reminded him of the one time he'd ridden on the back of a motorcycle... only this was a million times better.

Buffy bobbed a few times, feeling his pre-cum seeping onto her tongue. She took a moment to roll it on her tongue and savor him, then pulled her mouth off to lick and suck up and down the sides of his pole. "God, your cock is so fucking delicious! You like what I did with the vibe?"

"Ohhh yess!" William moaned. "That felt so bloody good, Kitten!" He flexed his hands and clenched his jaw, wishing he could thrust his hands into her hair and touch her while she blew him. But, he thought, that must be part of the attraction of bondage, that you desperately wanted to do something but couldn't. It did improve things in a strange way.

Pleased with his clear enjoyment, Buffy took his throbbing cock back in her mouth and placed the vibe on her cheek again.

"Ohhh--Aaahh--Fuck!" William muttered, starting to writhe around. His pelvis began to rock, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

She chuckled and sucked on him, hearing a distinct purring sound rumbling deep in his chest. He sounded like a naughty cat now too. Buffy rubbed his hip, pushing down slightly to keep him from thrusting too much. She wanted to be in firm control for a little while longer.

William groaned in frustration when she let him slide out of her mouth. "Don't stop!" He gasped a moment later when he felt cold whipped cream spraying out on the underside of his shaft.

"I want some whipped cream with my serving of cock, I've got a sweet tooth," Buffy explained, before licked all of it off. She sucked cream off of his balls where some had dripped down. "Mmmm, the oil and cream taste yummy together!"

William couldn't wait to lick it off of her too. He made a tiny gasp when he felt whipped cream being sprayed on his right, then left nipple.

"Can't neglect the nipples," Buffy said, then licked the whipped cream from both nubs with the flat of her tongue. She sucked on each nipple in turn, rubbing them with her tongue, and giving them little nibbles.

William groaned, adding that he liked having his nipples licked, bitten and sucked to the list of things he’d discovered about himself tonight.

Buffy then shot a line of whipped cream down from his breastbone to his cock. She lapped at the cream, making her way down his washboard stomach. By the time she got to his cock again, William couldn't take it anymore.

Buffy could see him clenching his jaw and fists. He needed it bad.

On to the main event.

"You want it now, baby? You want me to ride you? To screw you into the fucking mattress?"

"Yes! God, yes! Now please!"

She was just as desperate to have his hard shaft embedded in her as he was to embed it.

Buffy switched on the mini-vibe on the cock ring, then swung her right leg over him. She positioned herself, and sank all the way down onto his hardness until he was buried deep within her. She closed her eyes and remained motionless for a few moments, taking in the awesome sensations. Ragged moans erupted from both of them.

Buffy's eyes rolled around, she shuddered all over with a speedy orgasm. "Ohhh--Ohh fuck! Ohh god!"

William couldn't form actual words, the stimuli were making him go all caveman again. He grunted and moaned when Buffy began moving on his vibrating cock. He could feel her pussylips stretched taut around his raging hard-on, though the oil helped her glide up and down with ease.

Buffy looked at the purple vibe sitting next to the bag, thinking that she wouldn't need to use it on her clitoris this time. The vibrating cock ring was doing a fine job by itself. Her hot waiter filled her pussy up so good, better than any man ever had.

Buffy leaned over him, her palms making circles on his gleaming abs. Then she started bouncing faster on his engorged cock, clenching her butt on the upstrokes.

"Feel good?" she panted.

"Unnhh! Fuck! Yes!" William shouted, pushing his cock up into her as hard as he could without bucking her off.

Buffy started fucking herself onto his cock feverishly, her pelvis smacking down on him continuously, nearly becoming a blur. She felt another orgasm speeding its way through her. "Annhha! OHHH! I'm cumming again! YES!"

William was so close to cumming. He wanted to grab her and fuck her like a demon, he couldn't with his arms tied. He growled low in his throat.

"Cum with me, baby!" Buffy moaned, strongly clenching her pussy around him. "Fill me up with your hot fucking cum!"

With a howl, William began spewing his cream inside of her. His hips jerked upward, burying as much of his cock inside of her as possible. This orgasm was more intense than the others due to the cock ring. It felt like he had buckets of cum in his swollen balls. His jizz rocketed into her spasming pussy in long, powerful spurts.

Buffy wailed with another climax (Yay for multiples!), as his sizzling cum painted the inside of her cunt. And he just kept shooting. She could feel some squishing out from the seal her pussy made around his shaft.

After a few more minutes of slow humping, she collapsed on top of him. Both of them panting and moaning as the tremors in their bodies slowed.

She pushed the blindfold onto his forehead and kissed him deeply. William kissed her back weakly, his brain wasn't working properly.

"Holy shit," Buffy breathed. "My god, it keeps getting better! You okay?"

William took a deep breath and blinked. "Yeah... bloody hell!"

Buffy lifted herself off him, and removed the ring from his cum-coated cock. She didn't want to leave it on too long. "Good with the ring?"

"Mmmhmm," was all he could manage to say.

It was hard for Buffy to function too, but she made taking the ring off and untying him priority one. "Let me free you." She untied the silk bonds, and dropped them in the black bag, then slumped down next to him.

William stretched and rubbed his arms and wrists. Buffy helped massage his arms and shoulders. They smiled at each other, then shared a soft kiss. Buffy settled against his side, draping her arm over his chest. William put an arm around her and held her to him, just enjoying the lingering tingles whizzing through his body.

"I think another intermission is needed at this point," he chuckled.

Buffy giggled and nodded. "But you are doing me when you're rested up, right?"

He kissed her, biting her bottom lip lightly. "Oh yes, Kitten. I'm going to do you."