The lovers took another half hour to rest and clean up before they felt raring to go again.

Buffy frowned when she looked at the clock. Their time together was going by too fast. Everything had been perfection, she wouldn't change a thing... except to be able to magically turn back the clock to give them more time.

William caressed her cheek, stroking her chin with his thumb and tilted his head. "What's wrong, pet?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. Just noticed that it's getting late..."

His eyes darted to the clock, then back to hers. "You... want to stop then and get some sleep?" His heart sank at the thought of the night ending.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss him. "Are you kidding? I want to keep going till I don't have the energy to blink, remember?"

He smiled. "If you're sure."

"I'm absolutely positive, I don't want to quit. Not yet."

"I don't want to stop either." William stared into her green eyes, wanting to say it again. 'I love you.' Instead, he gave her a soft kiss, intending to express his feelings through his actions.

"You want to tie me up?" Buffy asked. When she'd hatched her naughty plan, she hadn't planned to let her lover tie her up because of the possible danger involved if the stranger took advantage and tried to hurt her. But she trusted her lusty waiter, and it was exciting her to think about him teasing and pleasing her like she'd done to him.

William was going to say that it wasn't necessary, but there was a gleam in her eye that told him that she wanted to be bound as he was.

He smirked. "Would you like that?"

She bit her lip impishly and nodded.

"Assume the position." He smirked.

Buffy giggled and lay on her back, stretching her arms out, allowing William to tie her up.

He sat back once he'd finished tying the second knot. "How's that?"

Buffy tested the bonds. "Good. Just tight enough."

William tried puzzling out just how stern or dominating he should be. Didn't want to scare her, of course... he'd need to find a balance between commanding and tender.

He picked up the blindfold and smiled at her. "You want this too?"

"Yep! Give me the full treatment, baby."

He slipped it onto her head and over her eyes, then leaned down to kiss her softly for a few moments.

"If I do anything you don't like, or I make you feel uncomfortable, I want you to tell me straight away. I never played at this sort of game before so... I'll have to try getting used to it. Alright?"

She nodded slightly and smiled. "Got it."

He touched his lips to her neck, kissing softly and giving her little nibbles. The scent of jasmine and sandalwood lingered on her skin, even after the shower. He most likely smelled of jasmine too, thanks to the incense. The scent mingled with fruitiness, making it even more mouthwatering and exotic. His hands played softly over her stomach.

Buffy smiled, taking a deep breath and committing this special moment to memory. He was making yet another fantasy come true for her. She'd wanted to dabble with bondage for a long time. And being on the receiving end of being tied up wasn't so bad. She thought that she would endure almost anything, just as long as he was touching and kissing her like this.

William was finally able to do what he'd imagined doing back in the cab: to get her spread out on a big bed beneath him, able to thoroughly explore her beautiful body. Having her tied up hadn't entered his mind, but it did add a certain something.

He bent down over her, placing soft kisses to her taut tummy. His hands moved over her torso, stopping to fondle and pinch her breasts.

Buffy emitted breathy moans and sighs as his mouth and hands slowly, sensuously traveled over her body. She hadn't expected something like this when she'd planned her night of wickedness. She'd thought whomever she picked up would be more inclined toward the wild fucking, not what seemed much more like lovemaking. But that's what her beautiful waiter was doing: making love to every part of her body. The way he kissed and caressed her flesh felt akin to worship. Buffy thought about putting a halt to all of this tenderness... but she couldn't. It had been years upon years since any man had made her feel this special and adored in bed -- much less in cabs, elevators, or showers.

She quietly allowed him to continue his slow, tantalizing worship.

He kissed and touched her firm tits, gently rubbing his face against them. Her breasts were pillowy soft, her nipples were pointy and hard in contrast. He popped an erect nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, playing with it and rubbing it with his tongue.

Buffy moaned, arching her back to push her chest to his mouth.

William switched to the other nipple, not wanting it to feel ignored. He circled her areola with his tongue, then sucked on it like he'd done the other. Down below, he lightly traced her slit with his fingers, stroking her nether lips up and down. He felt a hint of the fiery heat he knew lay inside. His cock twitched its way upward once again.

Buffy became slicker and hotter with every pass of his clever fingers. Her moans became more protracted and throatier.

Then William stopped and chuckled. "Oops. Forgot there were other things I need to do to you."

Buffy shuddered with lust and gulped. She was enjoying his soft and sensual trip around her body. "Y-You don't have to stop," she said, her voice quavering. "It's good!" She wanted the other things too, but what he was doing to her now felt heavenly. She groaned when he took his hand away from her mound and moved away from her.

"No," William said, shaking his head, "I've got things to cross off my list. Mustn't shirk my responsibilities." It wasn't easy for him to stop either, but he was determined to help her fulfill the fantasy. This was his first test of being 'in control' and not giving in to what she asked. And he'd passed!

William decided to start off the same as she'd done with him, with the rabbit fur mitt. He fished it out of the bag and slipped it onto his left hand.

He began by touching the side of her face, then trailing the fur mitt down her neck, onto her chest.

Buffy made happy sighing sounds, it felt really good. It was helping her to shake off the frustration of a minute ago when he'd stopped touching her. "So soft..."

"Mmmhmm," William agreed, circling each breast.

He went on to caress every inch of her body, leaving her purring in contentment.

William took the mitt off and put it back into the bag. He eyed the lip paddle. Time for some more spanking. She'd been really enthusiastic about that. He stroked her right thigh and hip, then pushed on her hip to let her know he wanted her to turn. Buffy did so, biting her lip and breathing harder. She was so excited to have the paddle tried on her.

William considered, and then immediately rejected, teasing her by saying was bad for cheating on her husband. He didn't want to spoil the mood by bringing that stupid git up. Plus, her conscience might start nagging at her that she should stop and go home... That wouldn't do at all.

William smacked the leather side of the paddle against the palm of his hand a few times, making Buffy jump at the sound initially. She trembled, waiting to feel the sweet kiss of the leather striking her fleshy parts. He started by tickling her hip, lower back and butt with the fuzzy side of the paddle.

Buffy giggled. "It does tickle!"

He smiled and massaged her cheeks, then flipping the paddle over in his hand, smacked them with the leather side, using quick, sharp swats. Buffy gasped, then moaned.

"Oh, you're a bad girl...aren't you, Kitten?"

William hardly recognized his own voice. It was rich, resonant, bold (without a hint of his usual hesitation), deep and velvety. A weird thought went through his head, 'This is my voice for her. Only for her.'

"Yes! Ohhh! I'm sooo bad!" Buffy growled, turning as far as she could so that he could spank both cheeks with ease.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you are," William said silkily, "a bad, bad girl." He smacked her ass again. "The way you jumped me in the back of the taxi, wanting that nice Mr. Gunn to watch and listen to us." More brusque smacks, followed by gentle rubs with his hands and passes with the fuzzy side. "And then again in the elevator... you wanted people to see us shagging. You wanted to get caught by that kindly old couple."

Buffy groaned, sucking in gulps of airs. "Yes, so bad! Need to be punished!"

The big purple vibrator caught William's eye. He got the urge to use it on her while he spanked her. He wondered if she'd like what he planned on doing with it. Well, she'd tell him or he'd be able to ascertain whether she liked it or not by her reactions.

Buffy's head turned slightly at the sound of buzzing when he turned on the vibrator. Then she shivered when he touched it to the small of her back.

William could see that she was interested in what he would do with it. "Don't mind if I use this on you too, do you, Kitten?" he asked, moving the vibrator slowly over her cheeks.

"Uh-uh, don't mind!"

He moved the vibrator up and down her crack, then slid it down between her legs, rubbing it back and forth along her pussylips.

Buffy moaned at the sensations.

William gently wedged the vibe between her labia. "Now, you hold that there. Don't let it slip," he said giving the vibe one more pull and push, than he gave her thigh an open-handed smack.

Buffy groaned again, biting her bottom lip and closing her legs to keep the pulsating vibrator trapped between her nether lips.

"I know something you would've liked." William tickled her ass with the fuzzy paddle again. "I bet, being the dirty girl that you are, you would've liked me to crawl under the table and lick your quim. Right after we met, you wanted to feel my tongue on you."

She moaned, imagining it. "Ohhh yes! I wanted that!"

William spanked her with the leather side of the paddle again. "So naughty, you are. But then, I'm a naughty one, too. I saw it in my mind's eye, clear as day... Concealing myself under the table, parting your knees, and then burying my face in your beautiful pussy." He spanked her some more, then gave the vibrator a few twists.

Buffy moaned more loudly, starting to faintly move her hips back and forth.

William was very impressed with himself! The words and actions were just flowing naturally from him now, as if he'd been doing and saying things like these for years. Okay, he got off on being dominant too, apparently. Wow. Lots of new and interesting things about himself were rising to the surface tonight.

He continued, "You would've loved that, wouldn't you, Kitten? Such a bad girl. You would've loved having my tongue sliding over your pussy, pushing up inside of you, while people went on with their dinners and casual conversation." He swatted her a few more times.

"Ooooh! Yes!"

"You wanted me to feast on you while you tried not giving it all away, didn't you?" More spanks. "But then you aren't able to hold back -- you scream when I suck hard on your clit. You scream as you cum in my mouth, and every head in the restaurant turns to look at us, knowing exactly what we're doing."

"Unnnhaa!" Buffy panted and shuddered, cumming on the vibrator. The picture that he'd painted was so vivid in her mind -- she could almost see all of the shocked expressions on the diners' faces as they watched her writhing and shouting, 'YESSS!', as he ate her out under the table. "Ohhh shit! Ohhh yeah! Oooooh!"

William smiled. He'd hoped that she would cum before he moved on to the next step. Her ass was a lovely shade of rosy pink, he'd been just about to wrap-up the spanking. And now that she'd cum, he could stop knowing he'd done a good job of it.

He gingerly pulled the vibrator out from between her thighs and turned it off. Then he ran his hands gently over her hips and rose-tinted butt while pressing soft kisses to both cheeks.

In a smooth voice, William said, "You can turn on your back now, pet." He helped her turn over.

Buffy winced at the soreness of her flesh, but it was a good kind of sore. She sank into the mattress and sighed.

"Alright?" William asked. He wanted to break character for a minute to make sure she was still okay with what he was doing.

Buffy smiled widely and nodded.

"Didn't hit you too hard or often?"

"Mmmmm, no. It was perrrrrfect! You gave it to me just the way I wanted it, baby."

He grinned and let out a relieved breath. "Good. I was afraid I got too carried away. I loved it!"

Buffy giggled with glee, still trying to get her breath back. "You were so fucking hot! I swear I could've cum just from the sound of your voice and the way you were talking to me... without the paddle or vibe!"

William was glad she couldn't see the goofy, self-congratulatory grin he got at her words. Then he shifted back into 'control guy' mode.

"Mmmm, you got the vibrator all wet. I'd better clean it off." William licked it, making exaggerated slurping sounds. She tasted so scrumptious, and the vibe was warm on his tongue from being nestled between her legs.

Buffy licked her lips, thinking how hot seeing him licking her juice from the vibe would be. "I want to see," she breathed.

"No, pet, you've got to keep the blindfold on. But, I will let you help." Another test of his willpower to resist her wishes -- he passed again! William put the vibrator to her mouth. "Lick it. Taste how good you are, Kitten."

Buffy moaned and proceeded to lick the vibe clean. William stroked his rock-hard cock as he watched. He struggled to keep playing the game and not just fuck her.

"Good, isn't it?" William managed to say in a fairly steady voice.

"Mmmhmm!" Buffy exclaimed.

He took it away from her mouth and placed it next to the bag. Now, onto the chocolate oil and whipped cream. He smiled and moistened his lips in anticipation of licking it off of her hot skin.

Buffy relaxed and tried getting her breathing under control while William prepared the oil. She savored the feeling of her ass stinging and her pussy still tingling with aftershocks. She hadn't expected him to get so into it, or that he would put the vibrator between her legs. It was fantastic! Oh, the thing about him going down on her under the table was sweeeeeet! Next time she was alone and needed to get off, that's what she would think of to cum quickly. It was so naughty!

William started at her feet, rubbing the oil onto her skin. He had the impulse to suck on her toes -- something he never imagined even wanting to do to anyone. But her feet were just as beautiful as the rest of her; her red toenails were immaculately painted and shaped, her dainty feet were also nice and clean from their shower. He flicked his tongue from her heel to the tip of her big toe. Buffy let out a breathy sigh and flexed her toes.

Buffy moaned at the feel of him sucking on her toe. No man had ever done this to her -- and it felt soooo good! He was sucking softly while massaging her foot with his thumbs. She could feel every suck and press of his thumbs, not only in her foot, but in her pussy -- it was like the two areas of her body were directly connected.

Then he repeated the actions on her other foot, producing the same throbbing in her loins.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy moaned. "Shit! That feels so good, baby!"

He chuckled and gave her toe one more suck before stopping. Buffy groaned and pouted when his fingers moved on to her ankle. He lifted her foot and rested the sole against the center of his chest. Buffy purred, gripping him with her toes reflexively.

"Liked me sucking on your pretty toesies?" William asked, drizzling a line of oil from her knee to her ankle.

"Mmmm, yeah! No one ever did that to me." Buffy grinned, wiggling her toes on his muscled chest. "Felt amazing!"

"I'll have to remember that." William's sly smile waned when he thought, 'Remember it... for what? This is the one and only time we'll be together...' He absently massaged his way up her calf. Then he pursed his lips, thinking, 'I can convince her. She's enjoyed the things I've done, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing... Maybe she'll end up loving me a little too... God, I'm such a git...'

"Everything alright?" Buffy asked. He'd been massaging the same patch of skin for a minute.

William shook himself out of the pensive frame of mind and back to the suave 'control guy'. He began stroking further up her calf. "Everything is wonderful. You just... look beautiful, I was captivated."

Buffy grinned. "Oh! Okay. You like having me tied up like this?"

"Mmmhmm. Like you untied too. Like havin' you in all sorts of positions."

When he got to her knee, he repeated the massage on her other leg. Like she'd done with him, he took a little extra time on her thigh muscles, kneading them slow and deep.

Buffy's breathing picked up again when his hands began rubbing oil on her hips and pelvis. He meticulously avoided touching her pussy directly. He smiled at the way she moaned and moved her hips to try and get him to touch her.

William pressed a soft, sensual kiss just above her mons. Buffy moaned and thrust at his mouth.

"Now, now, pet, patience is a virtue."

She growled softly.

"Good things come to those who wait," he drawled, then laughed lightly when she pouted and harrumphed.

"Ya know... I'm beginning to see the drawbacks of being tied to the bed," Buffy sighed.

"Is it too uncomfortable for you? Need to stop?" William was having fun, but he'd end it in a second if the novelty had worn off for her.

She bit her lip then shook her head no. It was distressing, not being able to touch him or guide him to where she wanted him. But having to just lay there and take whatever he did, no matter how hot he got her, was exciting too.

He smiled again. "Good, because there's still so many fun things I want to do."

William poured a thin stream of oil from the hollow of her neck down to her bellybutton. He went on to rub the oil all over her torso. He saved her perky tits for last. He gently kneaded her mounds to coat them, rolling and pinching her stiff nipples.

Buffy didn't say anything while his hands worked over her upper body. She just let out sighs and little gasps, pushing her breasts harder into his massaging hands.

William sat back and admired her stunning, glistening nude body. "So beautiful, Kitten." He softly stroked her stomach. "All glowing, radiant...effulgent."

"Huh?"

"It's a word." He smirked. "Look it up sometime."

She smiled. "Don't think I won't. You could be calling me a bad name."

He shook his head, "Uh-uh, it's a nice word." Then he took his hands off of her. "Well, that was a lot of fun! Want me to untie you now, pet?"

Buffy's brow crinkled. "Wha?"

"We're done. Aren't we?" He smirked again. He knew very well that there was more, he just wanted to tease her.

"But...you didn't lick the oil off of me. And the whipped cream!"

"Oh, that's right! I can be so forgetful. You want me to do that now?"

"Yes! Yes, I want it!" She heard him laugh. Then she understood that he wasn't serious about stopping, and she smiled. "You're evil, you know that?"

"Who, me?" William asked innocently. "I'm a good boy. Well... at least I was."

"Mmmm, I corrupted you, then?" Buffy giggled.

"Oh yes, you corrupted me good an' proper. So you only have yourself to blame for my evilness."

"Mmmhmm, you're right, I'm such a bad girl. Wouldn't it have been funny if you were a virgin?"

His eyes widened, anxiety crept into his expression -- he was glad that she couldn't see his face right now. William tried his best to sound amused and laid-back, "Ha! Yeah, that would've been... quite an introduction for me. It would've been even funnier if you were a virgin."

Buffy laughed boisterously at the mere thought. "Oh, I haven't been one of those for a long time! And virgins aren't known for fucking strangers in taxis for their first times. It would be terrible for someone's first experience to be so... dirty."

"Uh, yeah... should be more... special."

"I know this is hysterical coming from me as I lie here, tied up and covered with oil, but... first times are supposed to be about romance and moonlight. Not down and dirty sex."

William got the distinct impression that she would NOT be pleased if she knew the truth about his prior status as a virgin. "Right. Should be romantic: candles and... moonlight, like you said." Actually, he shared her opinion. But he didn’t regret losing his virginity to her the way that he had. If she’d only consider it, there would be time for romance and moonlight in the future...

William wanted to veer away from this subject fast, before she detected the nervousness in his voice, or began recalling any little mistakes that he might have made over the course of the night that showed how inexperienced he really was, and then she could connect the dots to him being a sexual novice.

He picked up the can of whipped cream and shook it up. "Hmm, doesn't seem to be much whipped cream left..."

Buffy grinned. "There's another can in the fridge."

"Ah, clever girl. You did plan for simply everything." He went to the fridge and brought back the can, then popped the top off.

"Oooh!" Buffy squeaked when he sprayed cold whipped cream on her right breast. "Cold!"

He laughed. "Now you know how I felt." He made a little circle of cream on the areola of her other mound. "It's a bit of a shock, isn't it? Having something so cold on your hot skin."

Buffy nodded, biting her lip.

William tsk'd, "Ah, look at that."

"I can't look at anything. Blindfold." Buffy smirked.

"The cream is getting melty and dripping down your perfect tits." Using the word 'tits' wasn't as hard as he though it would be. It was fun saying naughty words to her, and it was getting easier the more he did it. "Think I should lick it up before it melts any more?"

"Mmmm, yes!" Buffy groaned.

William licked the sides of her breasts, licking up the little trails of cream that were running down. "Mmmm, you were right, it does taste wonderful."

He circled a nipple with his pointed tongue, flicked at it, then surrounded it with his lips, pulling and sucking softly. Buffy moaned as he moved from one breast to the other, reapplying cream to the tips twice more.

William sprayed some cream on her bellybutton, then slowly licked it off.

"Oooh!" Buffy squirmed and giggled.

"Tickles?" he asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah! But it's nice too. You're... moving further down now, right?"

"Mmmm, yes." He sprayed some more whipped cream in the shape of an arrow, pointing at her mound. "This is right at the top of my 'New Favorite Things To Do' list." He smiled and leaned down to start licking up the arrow.

Buffy clenched her toes, wanting him to touch her pussy. He was getting so close!

William kneeled between her legs, then went down on his elbows and positioned himself at the apex of her thighs. He pulled the bag o' fun and the toys closer, in case he got the urge to use something else on her.

He stroked her thighs. "Not tired of the game yet?"

"I'm anxious to be untied, but... you ain't stopping now, buddy," Buffy joked.

He smirked. "All right, as long as you're still having fun."

She nodded. "And I hope to be having even more fun in a minute."

"And so you shall."

William lightly rubbed oil onto her wet pussy, admiring it. "So pretty..." He leaned in and gave her labia some long, slow kisses and licks.

"Oooh, yes!" Buffy groaned.

He sprayed a blob of whipped cream directly on her clit, making her moan both at the coldness and in anticipation of his tongue cleaning her.

Buffy felt him changing his position on the bed. She blinked as the blindfold was unexpectedly pushed up to her forehead. She was going to ask why he removed it, but she could only stare up at him hovering over her. He looked so beautiful and sexy, he took her breath away.

William ran the backs of his fingers down her cheek, looking at her with smoldering blue eyes. "I want you to see what I'm doing to you. I want you to watch me devour you."

She gulped and nodded. "O-Okay. I'd like that too."

He gave her a soft kiss, then went back down to lay between her legs. William kept his eyes locked with hers as he extended his tongue and dipped into the blob of cream. He licked the melty trails of cream from her pussylips, then wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked up the majority of cream.

"OHHH!" Buffy panted, maintaining eye contact. "God, love your mouth!"

William smiled and licked at her lazily. "Like my fingers too?"

"Oh yes! Love them! Love... Love it all!"

Buffy's heart pounded like a drum, she'd almost said 'Love you!'. He was driving her wild and making it harder to keep those crazy feelings bottled up. The part that distressed her the most was... that it was becoming harder to deny to herself. Falling truly in love with someone took more than them being great in bed, but she felt such a strong connection to him, like she did know him... like she'd always known him. Looking into his eyes as he sensuously tongued her -- there was something passing between them. An emotion, a sentiment, difficult (if not impossible) to put into words. It was a feeling that this was the way things were meant to be. Not especially the being tied up or the whipped cream -- just them being together and loving each other. It scared her and thrilled her at the same time.

William parted her folds with his fingers and blew a stream of air on her clit, wondering if she'd like that.

"Ooooh!" Buffy's body jerked.

William smiled, licking then puffing air, then repeating, throwing in a few little sucks here and there. He held her lips open, sprayed some more cream along her slit. He licked her from bottom to top to get the cream that ran down her slit, and then fluttered his tongue against her clit.

"Ohh--Ohhh shit! Yes! Ohhhmmmaa!"

William feasted on her pussy, flicking his tongue, plastering his mouth over it, sucking it.

Buffy writhed and moaned continuously under this talented mouth. She whimpered and bucked her hips when one more suck sent her into spasms. William kept licking and sucking on her pussy through the orgasm, lapping at the cum oozing out of her.

"Oh my Jesus Christ monkey balls!" Buffy panted, looking down her body at him. "You are so good at giving head! Shit! I feel like I'm losing my mind!"

William laughed at her choice of words. "Thanks, Kitten. I love doing this to you.... so bloody delicious, you are." He swiped at her again with the flat of his tongue. "Mmmm! Think I got all the cream."

Buffy licked her lips, seeing that the lower half of his face was coated with cream. "You look like you're about to shave." She giggled.

William smirked and licked around his mouth, then used his fingers to gather the cream and sucked it up. "Mmm, s'good."

He got up on his knees and looked down on her again. "Alright, now I want you blind again." He smirked and tugged the blindfold back over Buffy's eyes.

Buffy smiled as he fixed the blindfold. "You seem to have gotten the hang of all this... You sure you've never done this stuff before?" she asked teasingly.

"No, first time... for bondage. Hmm, I s'pose you just bring out the beast in me, Kitten."

She giggled. "I likey the beast-man!"

William stroked a hand on her taut tummy, then let it glide up to grasp her right tit, fondling it and tweaking the nipple. "Ain't done yet. You're up for more, aren't you?"

"Yes! For the love of God, yes!"

He chuckled. "I like your enthusiasm." William looked at the bag and toys on the bed, wondering what he should do next. He got an idea. "It wasn't very polite of me to eat all of that tasty whipped cream without offering you any."

"Hmm, no it wasn't. Downright rude." Buffy beamed. "I could go for another snack too."

William crawled up the bed, and knelt by her side. He sprayed some whipped cream on the head of his cock. He smiled and touched the tip to her lips.

Buffy opened her mouth, thinking that it was a finger. He pushed his cockhead past her lips.

She made a surprised, then a happy sound when she figured out what it was he was proffering. Then she closed her mouth around his fat prickhead, suckling at it.

William thrust lightly into her mouth. This was so hot, he didn't know how long he could do it without cumming in her mouth. And that wasn't the way things were supposed to play out. Being in complete control of anything was brand new to him, and it felt damn good. Hmm, maybe he could change the order of things slightly. She might even enjoy it more, not knowing what he was going to do next. And he was quite confident about being able to get it up again. With her, the problem wasn't getting hard, it was wondering if he'd ever go completely soft.

"Uhhh--Yeah, pet... Suck it. You like sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmhmm!" Buffy zealously hummed around his shaft.

An image popped into William's mind from a bit of porn he'd seen -- he had seen it purely by accident, of course. Some nefarious person had by some means snuck a 20 second clip of a porno movie into an otherwise normal episode of 'Friends'. William had gawked at the TV screen when the scene had suddenly changed from Monica, Chandler and the gang bantering -- to a busty blonde woman and a dark-haired Italian-looking man. Both were naked and sweaty (or perhaps it was oil making their nude bodies shine), the woman was laying on her back on the floor, the man was straddling her stomach and thrusting his dick between her breasts, pushing them together to surround his manhood. Both people were moaning loudly, obviously enjoying themselves, while the man fucked the woman's tits. She had her tongue out to lap at his cockhead when he pushed it up to her lips. Then the scene changed back to the 'Friends' episode as if nothing had happened. He'd wondered if he'd just imagined the whole thing. Whether it had been real or imagined, the hard-on that had sprung up in his pants wasn't imaginary. He had thanked God that his parents weren't home at the time, and had practically jumped off the couch and gone to his room to jerk off.

William wanted to do that to her -- to tit fuck her. Though her breasts weren't as voluminous as the woman in the porn clip (his fiery wench looked to be a C-cup), they would be more than adequate. And he knew they would feel wonderful surrounding his dick.

Buffy pouted when he took his dick out of her mouth. She licked her lips, hoping that he was just putting more cream on it. She wasn't sure what to think when she felt him get on top of her, she could feel his ass and ball sac on her stomach. He wasn't putting his weight on her, just settling on top of her, straddling her torso.

William rested his cock between her breasts and put his hands on her, touching and gently squeezing her breasts. He took a breath to steady himself. "I've got a yen to..." He hesitated for a moment. "Fuck your tits."

"Mmmm, that sounds great! Do it!" Buffy said huskily. "Let me feel that big cock fucking my tits!"

He slowly pumped his cock between her slippery breasts, pressing them against the shaft. He groaned, "Ohh bloody hell, this feels amazing!"

"Ohhh yeah, fuck my tits, baby!"

Just looking at this could make him burst, adding to that the intense sensations, and he knew he couldn't last very long. On the longer strokes, he made sure the knob bumped her chin. Every few strokes, he would just slide his cock back and forth on her breastbone while reaching behind him with his left hand to finger her pussy.

Buffy was starting to breathe more heavily, craning her neck to suck and swipe at his cockhead when she felt it rapping at her mouth. This position had never entered her mind -- it didn't seem like it would be very enjoyable for the woman. But she was loving it! Even without him rubbing her pussy, it was still so stimulating for her. Her mouth watered for his own special brand of cream -- would he shoot in her mouth or on her tits? Buffy wagged her tongue, getting a taste of his pre-cum/whipped cream combo. Yummy!

William pushed her breasts tighter around his cock, his thrusts speeding up. "Ahhh! Gonna cum!"

"Mmmm! Yeah! Want your cum!"

"Ahhh--Ahh!" He grunted and started shooting onto her chin and neck.

Buffy opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out to catch any spurts that came near it.

It was another good-sized load; big white globs of cum soon dotted Buffy's tits and around her mouth. One jet hit the tip of her nose, almost making her giggle, but she remained serious about catching as much jizz with her tongue as she could.

William moved up and pressed the tip his spurting cock against her extended tongue. Then he pushed his cockhead inside of her mouth until her lips wrapped around his shaft. He slowly fucked her mouth, emptying the rest down her throat.

His hot seed filled her mouth and slid smoothly down her gullet. Buffy hadn't eaten this much cum in... ever. She already had a bellyful, and she wanted more. She wanted to drink from his big, beautiful cock forever and ever. Buffy moaned, swallowing and sucking. Her fingers grasped the silk ties, wishing she could jerk him and fondle his sac as he unloaded. This was so hot she couldn't stand it!

When his cock stopped firing, he pulled out and held the base to her lips. Buffy sighed happily, moving her head back and forth to rub her face against his cock and balls, licking, kissing and giving him little love bites.

"God, pet..." William breathed. "That was so bloody fantastic!"

"Mmmhmm! I loved it! No one ever did that to me before either."

"Hmm, I guess it couldn't have been that great for you. I was --"

"No, it was great for me! I got off on it too. And the finale was the best -- eating your delicious cum makes me feel sooo good." She smacked her lips and sighed happily.

"You were so right about us getting stickier and messier."

Buffy chuckled, licking around her mouth. "Oh yeah, another shower is definitely a must."

"So glad you liked it too, pet." He brushed strands of hair away from her sweaty forehead, then gave her a light kiss. Her cum-flavored, moist lips were a pleasure to kiss.

"What a messy, messy eater you are, Kitten." He used his index and middle fingers to scoop up the whipped cream and cum from around her mouth, then pressed his fingers to her lips.

Buffy opened up with a moan and sucked on his fingers.

He cleaned up the bulk of his spunk and the whipped cream from around her mouth, chin, and neck, letting her lick it from his fingers and swallow it.

"Did you like that treat, hmm?"

"Ohh yes!" Buffy nodded, licking her chops. "I must've looked like I was foaming at the mouth." She giggled.

"Mmmhmm, you did. Now your lips and chin are just shiny." William took a breath. "God, you're just so beautiful..." he said with more than a hint of awe.

"You are too... So gorgeous, so passionate."

"Think... you can stand just a bit more being tied up?"

Another grin sprang up on her face. "You're kidding? You're not finished with me?"

He smiled bashfully. "Well... there's one -- or two -- more things I'd like to do."

"Mmm, then please, do continue!"

"Won't be much longer." He moved so that his body was draped over hers. He kissed her, and massaged her slick flesh softly, slowly.

William stroked his cock, amazed at how hard this woman kept him. He just blew his wad for the... how many times had he cum tonight? It seemed like hundreds. And his dick was still stiff. If it could talk, his penis would've told him it wasn't going to deflate until it had fucked her pussy (or ass) again. William did get the silent message his dick sent him.

He didn't want her to be tied up any longer. The poor girl's arms had to be getting sore. "Gonna untie you now, Kitten. But keep the blindfold on for a bit longer, alright?" he said in a rumbling purr.

"Okay, blindfold stays on... But I get to touch you?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm, good!" Buffy rubbed her fingers together, eager to put her hands on his hot bod again.

He freed her wrists, then helped Buffy massage her arms.

Buffy let him do most of the massaging as she let her hands play over his muscles again. "Oh, I love touching you, baby... So fucking hot."

"Ready for the next bit?"

Buffy smiled sinfully. "Yes, I'm ready, you little love machine."

They chuckled, then shared another impassioned kiss before he lifted off of her to get into the next position.

William placed her legs over his shoulders, propped himself up above her, and then thrust into her soaked pussy. He started out with long, deep thrusts. Sinking into her all the way, then grinding lightly against her, then thrusting again.

Buffy let out extended, low moans, pointing her toes in the air. "Ohhh--Mmmmm--Uhhhaa!"

"This good?"

"Oohh yeah! Mmmm! Fuck me!"

William continued like that -- long, slow, deep strokes -- until he felt another orgasm building up inside him. Then he lowered her legs and pulled out of her.

Buffy frowned and whimpered, her hands reaching out for him. "Ohh, that was so good! Why did you stop?"

"You'll see."

William took a pillow and helped Buffy lift her hips up off the bed, then placed the pillow under her lower back, raising her pelvis and tilting it upwards. He wanted to have full access to her naughty bits, and room to maneuver.

Buffy didn't question what he was doing yet, she was breathing hard and waiting.

Taking the bottle of oil, he squeezed a stream of oil onto her already extremely slippery cuntlips. Buffy moaned as he pushed the oil around, then down to her asshole. He rubbed around it, then pushed a finger in. He put the bottle of oil aside.

Buffy arched and groaned. "Oooh! Yeah! You gonna fuck my ass again?"

"Was thinking about it..." He smiled, continuing to rub and prod. "Would you like that?"

"Yes! Ohhh yessss!" She writhed, pulling at the sheets with her hands.

Cock in hand, he moved closer and ran the head up and over her ultra-slick gash. Buffy moved her hips, trying to get him inside of her. William smiled at her eagerness, she still wanted it so desperately despite the hours of sex they'd already engaged in. He got his cock coated with the various fluids, then ran the head down to her pucker, nudging at it.

"Ooooh, yeah! Ahhh!" Buffy moaned as he pushed his bulbous prickhead inside.

He went in with much more ease than he had in the shower. They were greased up, and her body was very relaxed.

William leisurely pushed his hips back and forth, fucking her ass slowly while using his left hand to squeeze her tits. It felt so good to bugger her again. There was even more lubrication this time around than in the shower. "Good, pet?"

"Yesss!" Buffy hissed, running her hands over her own body. She tried to frig herself, whimpering when he gently, but firmly pushed her hand away.

"Don't touch yourself yet, Kitten. Don't want me to have to tie you up again, do you?" William asked with a smirk.

"N-No, I'll be good..." Buffy said quietly, delicately fondling her breasts instead of her pussy.

The anal sex was great, but her va-jay-jay was feeling neglected without his mouth, fingers or cock touching it -- hers was a very greedy pussy now that it knew how being paid some real attention felt. And he was so very good at showing it love.

William pulled out and went back on his heels, his lubed cock bobbed in front of him.

Buffy panted in distress, furrowing her brows at the sudden loss. "Why'd you stop again?!"

William snatched up the black dildo from the bag. He hoped that Buffy would enjoy this, because he really wanted to try it. "Just teasing you a little." He applied some oil to the dildo, then rubbed it on her pussy. He tossed the bottle of oil onto the bed, they wouldn't need it any more.

"Mmmmm!" Buffy smiled again as it entered her.

"Feel good?" William asked, pushing the dildo slowly in and out of her pussy.

"Yes! It's..." Buffy detected a difference. She knew quite well what his glorious cock felt like inside of her by now. "Is that you?"

"Maybe... maybe not."

Buffy groaned lustily and tilted her head back. Not knowing what it was that he was fucking her with was a turn-on. 'Holy shit -- I'm such an incredibly kinky bitch! There's no fuckin' way I can go back to Riley's sad excuse for sex after this!'

He fucked her shallowly with the black dildo, and pushed his cock back into her ass.

"Ohhh fuck!" Buffy yelled.

William stopped moving for a moment. "Is it okay?"

"YES! Fuck both my holes!" she growled, fisting and twisting the sheets in her hands.

It took a bit of experimenting, but William got a good rhythm going. This was exciting for him for lots of reasons, but the way Buffy was humping herself on his cock and the dildo, and the animalistic sounds she uttered made it even more intoxicating an experience.

After a few minutes of fucking, he felt his body tightening up again. Her ass was just too perfect and cozy for him to keep his orgasm at bay.

He sank into her to the hilt. "You can take off the blindfold, pet," he gasped.

Buffy immediately whipped off the blindfold. She blinked rapidly to adjust her eyes to the light, and looked at him. "God! Love feeling you inside me!"

"Gonna fuck you hard now," William declared with a growl.

"Yes! Yes, fuck me hard! Hard!"

He got as good a grip as he could on her slippery hip, and started pounding his cock into her ass. He mostly just held the dildo still in her pussy, concentrating on slamming her ass.

"Ooooh! Ohhh--God!" Buffy moaned and panted. "Jesus! SO GOOD! Oooooh!" Buffy's pussy gushed as her orgasm took over her body. She screamed, her entire body shaking with the force of her climax.

William followed her over the edge, pushing deep into her ass and shouting. He felt her muscles squeezing and milking his cock of yet another load. He pulled the dildo out of her pussy and let it drop beside them onto the bed, then rubbed her labia and clit with his fingers.

They humped more slowly as their climaxes began to dwindle. William pulled out and tiredly crawled up her body. He kissed her lips, then buried his face in her hair. Buffy enfolded him in her arms, tenderly stroking his sweaty back and neck.

He kissed her throat. "Was everything good?"

Buffy smiled goofily. "Everything was... just perfect, baby. You were absolutely perfect."

He smiled just as goofily and nuzzled her.

They panted and twitched together as little orgasmic aftershocks rippled through their bodies. Both of them finally feeling at their limits.

Buffy sighed with the supreme satisfaction. "The thing about going until I didn't have the energy to blink? Mission accomplished."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


They barely had the energy to drag themselves into the bathroom for a shower. This shower consisted of just rinsing their sweaty, oily bodies. There was no sex (anal, or otherwise), but there were soft kisses and caresses as they helped rinse each other.

Buffy and William didn't speak very much during the shower, or the subsequent changing of the bed sheets. They were absorbed in their own wandering thoughts, wondering what their feelings would amount to in the light of day.

They both sighed tiredly as they slipped under the blanket. They turned onto their sides and put their arms loosely around the other, smiling and kissing tenderly.

William cupped her cheek in his hand, just gazing lovingly at her. There were so many things he wanted to say. So many ways he wanted to tell her what she meant to him. He settled for just giving her another languid kiss.

William reluctantly parted from her, rolling over onto his back. He was too knackered and shagged out to hold his eyes open for long. He smiled when he felt her curl up against his side and her hand rest lightly on his chest. He put an arm around her.

Buffy lightly stroked his chest. She wasn't normally a 'cuddly sleeper', preferring to have her own space. But... she felt differently now. She wanted to stay in his embrace, she wanted to hold him and feel his hot, smooth skin next to hers. She felt so warm and peaceful with him. She wanted to stay like this forever...

"I don't think I've ever been this tired before. Or had nearly as much fun getting tired," Buffy said, covering her mouth for a yawn.

"Me either, pet. Feel like I just got done competing in a very naughty marathon."

Buffy snuggled closer to him, her eyes drifting closed. "You were so... perfect. Everything I needed..."

"You were too. Utterly... perfect." William kissed her forehead.


William watched her as she sank deeper down into sleep. He didn't want to close his eyes again... He would fall asleep too, and their night together would officially end.

Even exhausted, her lips swollen from the hundreds of kisses they'd shared, she was still breathtaking.

The song 'The Air That I Breathe' began playing in his head. He would have sung it out loud if his voice hadn't been so scratchy from all of the loud exclamations of pleasure -- and there was the distinct possibility that she would wake up and make a quick exit from the hotel room if he started singing about love. That was the last thing she wanted to hear... There wasn't a man on earth who wouldn't give their eyeteeth for just one night like the one he'd just had -- being with a beautiful woman who lavished them with pleasures previously unknown to them. William thought himself greedy for wanting more than what she'd already given him... but he couldn't help himself. He was in love.

He ghosted the backs of his fingers along her cheek, thinking and softly humming the words to the song instead of crooning them.

If I could make a wish
I think I'd pass
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
Nothing to eat, no books to read

Making love with you
Has left me peaceful, warm, and tired
What more could I ask
There's nothing left to be desired
Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak
So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep

Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes to love you



Yes, William had it bad. It didn't matter how many times he'd tried reminding himself during the night to keep a certain amount of detachment. He was in love with her. He only prayed his heart wouldn't be shattered if she still wanted this to be a one-night stand. Only time would tell.

He fell asleep within minutes, his arms holding her loosely, his cheek against her forehead.


Chapter End Notes:
* The song 'The Air That I Breathe' is by The Hollies