Author's Chapter Notes:
Big thank you to Xaphania for the amazing banner!!!! You Rock!!!
Sitting in the cafeteria, Buffy snuggled into Spike’s side while they listened to Andrew and Xander argue over who was the best James Bond- Sean Connery or Timothy Dalton.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Connery is the only bond. He was suave and commanding.”

“Yeah, well Timothy Dalton would have saved the day in half the time and he was so manly and rugged. Why are you all looking at me like that?” Andrew frowned at the group across the table.

“Right Andrew. Why don’t you just throw Pierce Brosnan in there? He was way hotter than Connery or Dalton” Buffy shrugged “I thought he was hot, so I saw the movie. ”

“I would totally jump him if he walked in right now”
The males at the table visibly shuddered with the exception of Andrew.

“I’m with Cordy on this one.” Buffy shrugged and gave a little smile.

“You mean you would take Brosnan over me pet? I’m wounded.” Spike clutched at his chest, swaying lightly to the side.
Buffy looked him over before scrunching her forehead. “Hmm Spike Pratt or Pierce Brosnan? It’s a tough decision. Can I have a day or two to think about it?” Buffy squealed as Spike attacked her sides, tickling mercilessly.

“When do you get your car back luv?”

“Today. After school some time. I will be totally mobile!” Buffy struck a fist straight up in the air.

“Remind us all again how you lost your car privileges in the first place?” Cordelia sat next to Xander, blatantly ignoring her boyfriends continuing conversation with Andrew and watched as Buffy’s face turned a bright shade of pink.

“Well, uh…” Buffy continued to blush, searching the room for a way out.

“Oh her mom caught her and Spike making out in the backseat.”

“Gee, thank you Willow.” Buffy added sarcastically before sending a grin over to the redhead. “So Bronze tonight?”

A chorus of ‘yes’ answered her question and she turned back to stealing fries from people.

“So Buffster how’s it going with your mom’s boyfriend, John or whatever?” Xander took a moment to stop arguing with Andrew and turned his attention across the table. Her face fell for only a moment before she composed herself enough to answer.

“He’s fine, I guess. I don’t really talk to him that much but mom seems to like him enough.” She shrugged and turned back to her plate.

“I heard he was a secret agent for the FBI.” Andrew’s tiny voice piped in. “I mean he’s so tall and handsome and…”

Buffy’s vision began to darken and the voices around her disappear.
His long fingers darted under her skirt and she moaned in protest of the invasion. Her chest tightened as she realized he was not going to stop until he was ready to. She was powerless to fight back. He was pumping harder now and still her body refused to respond. On one hand she wished it would, if only to escape the pain he was causing. She tried to block it out. The pain intensified as he added another finger. She could hear his voice and tried to focus on it.
“Does it feel good” She nodded even though she wanted to scream in agony. She could feel blood starting to seep down her leg from where she still hadn’t healed properly the last time he’d forced himself on her. She felt his fingers leave her body and let out a small sigh of relief. “Don’t tell Joyce. She wouldn’t understand.”

In the cafeteria, Spike waved his hand in front of his girlfriends face to no avail. She was still dead to the world.

“Oh for Pete’s sake” Cordelia reached over the table and slapped her.

Buffy blinked.

“Why the hell did you slap me?” Her face a vision of pure anger towards the bored brunette across the table.

“You zoned out” Cordelia smiled and shrugged at her. As if it was a common occurrence to slap someone during lunch.

Buffy eyes bugged and she briefly wondered if she had said anything while she was ‘zoning’. With a start she left the table and took off towards the lockers.

“Let go of me!” She tried to wretch her arm from his grasp but was pulled into his chest.

“What’s wrong luv? You were fine until someone mentioned John.” He tilted his head to the side to get a better look at her. Quickly assessing, he wrapped his arms around her shaking form. “Did he hurt you” Spike closed his eyes in anticipation of an answer, vowing then to ripped every limb off of any man that dared to hurt his girl. “Buffy did he hurt you in any way sweetheart?” He felt her shake her head ‘No’ against his chest and let out an audible sigh of relief. “What got you so upset?”
She tensed against him as she thought up a decent excuse. “I just haven’t spent much time with mom lately and I guess I just over-reacted.” She gave him a small smile and took his hand.

He tilted his head down to give her a small kiss before leading her back into the cafeteria. Spike quickly sat down and grabbed Buffy’s hips, directing her onto his lap.

“What’d we miss?” Buffy smiled at the rest of their friends obviously engaged in a heated argument.

“They’re just arguing who was hotter in Cruel Intentions. Kathryn or Annette. Oh and Andrew says its Sebastian.”

Spike lifted his index finger before piping up “Kathryn definitely.” Buffy frowned at his reply but was cut off quickly as Spike’s mouth descended on hers. “No pouting luv. You got Pierce Brosnan. It’s only fair. Besides that actress looks a lot like you.” Buffy couldn’t find fault with his reasoning so she shrugged and kissed him again.

“Is there a chair shortage?”

“Well, no. At least I don’t think so. I mean there are plenty of chairs over there.” Willow pointed across the cafeteria.

“I don’t believe I was speaking to you Ms. Rosenberg. Now if Ms. Summers or Mr. Pratt would like to answer.” Under the glare of Mr. Snyder, Buffy slid into the chair next to Spike.

“Better. I would hate to have to tell Principal Flutie about your behavior.” He gave her a small smirk before walking away. As soon as his back was turned Buffy slid back into her place on Spike’s lap.

“I still can’t believe your mother dated Principal Flutie. She seems like such a grounded and classy woman.” Cordelia shuddered.

“Cordy please stop the visual. You weren’t the one who had to call him Bob and have dinner with him.” It was Buffy’s turn to shudder. “That was a scary three months.” She glanced quickly at the clock before hopping up off of Spike’s lap and grabbing his hand.

They both bid goodbye to their friends and set off towards Buffy’s locker.

“Luv are you sure your ok?”

“Ok with what?” Buffy looked up at him, a puzzled expression taking over her features.

“John and what we talked about earlier.”

“Oh yeah. I’m fine Spike.”

“And you would tell me if there was something wrong?” He pulled her to a stop and gazed into her eyes, waiting for an answer.

“Absolutely. But it’s really not that big of a deal, trust me.” Buffy’s eyes darted as she struggled to look anywhere but his.