Author's Chapter Notes:
If you leave me a review I'll give you a cookie!
Buffy changed quickly into a pair of shorts and long t-shirt, humming a senseless tune as she readied for bed after the Bronze that evening. She gave a little smile as she remembered his hands skimming over her bare flesh. His lips dragging across her heated skin as he made love to her. His hands buried in her hair as he worshipped her body. Minus the seatbelt buckles getting in the way, the night had been perfect. His body so close to hers as he claimed her as his own. She belonged to him…mind, soul and body. She shook her head as the nagging thoughts returned.

She could never be solely his.

“Buffy”

She spun at the sound of his deep baritone voice behind her. His large paws gripped at her waist as he pulled her closer to him. His tongue licking a path from behind her ear to her collarbone. She resisted the urge to cringe. The bruising grip on her hips was even to keep her from feeling pleasure and she was almost grateful, although she knew the next part would be pure hell. One hand dipped into her shorts and she finally broke free from the terror that held her still for too long.

“Stop”

His hand crept even further into her shorts, gently stroking her inner thigh, as his face came over her shoulder to meet her eyes. “What did you say?” His voice rough and hard as he dared her to make him stop, to put an end to her torture and agony.

“I said stop!” She tried to wriggle away from his grip, only to be shoved into the counter in front of her. Her hands flew in front of her to lessen the impact to the rest of her body as his own covered her backside as she struggled against him.

“Now Buffy why would you want me to stop? Don’t you just beg for it every time you come home? Dream of it when his hands are on you. Little boy doesn’t know how to please as woman like you. Not like I can. I can smell him on you.” Her eyes widened at his last statement and briefly wondered how much pleasure he was going to take in erasing Spike from her mind tonight. “His cologne. It’s in your hair. Not just the vanilla but I can smell him on you. Let me guess… you sucked him off? Did you do it like I taught you?”
She could see his smirk in the reflection of the mirror as he continued fondling and tearing her clothes away from her body. With her shorts down to her knees, she felt herself beginning to give up the fight. The humiliation of it all was too much. It just wasn’t worth it to fight him anymore. She only caused herself more pain in the end.

A last spark of flame rose in her eyes as she decided that she was going to fight. She was going to scream to the high heavens if it got him away from her until…

“Joyce wouldn’t be too pleased to hear about her daughter fucking her fiancé would she?”

“Y-you?”

“Y-yeah. Proposed tonight. Looks like I’m going to be around for awhile.” He leaned in once more to whisper in her ear. “ Don’t even think about it Buffy. Say anything and I will destroy you, your little boyfriend and mostly importantly… your mother.”

“Why?” Her voice sounded weak and defeated, even to her own ears.

“Why not?” John pulled his body off hers and re-adjusted her shorts up onto her hips. He stepped back up behind when he was finished and smiled sweetly. “I love you Buffy. You’re my girl. By the way, those tickets to the ice show are downstairs on the kitchen table. Grab them before you leave tomorrow. Good seats too. Only the best for my girl.” He gave her a parting kiss to her temple before striding out of the bathroom and down the hall.

She took a minute to calm herself, splashing water over her face while listening for any movement outside the closed door. Hearing nothing, she crept into her bedroom and tucked herself tightly under the covers. Her mind raced as she tried to convince herself to sleep. It would have almost been easier if he had just done it. The physical pain she could take, it was the emotional that tore a little more of her heart out each time.

Every time she looked at her mother, her heart broke and shame flooded her body. Silent tears fell but were never acknowledged. Her mother’s smiling face destroyed her a little at a time. Every single time she worked up the courage to speak out her mother would smile and her walls of resolve would crumble. The secret she bore would destroy not only her mother but her friends and…

Spike.

With tears in her eyes she settled amongst the various blankets and pillows on the bed willing herself to sleep. She never noticed the man standing in the doorway, his eyes settled on her form as she tried to sleep.

He watched her as she slept. Her long blond hair fanned out on the pale pink pillows. So juvenile for his little temptress. That wicked girl that had captured him at first glance, three years ago. So young and innocent until he broke her in right. He could still remember that night as though it were yesterday. Her tiny voice pleading with him, begging him. The smell of her hair as he thrust himself into her tight virginal passage. He took a couple of steps towards the bed until he was standing next to it. His hand grazed the side of her cheek until it traced the pout of her lower lip. He lowered himself on the bed, towering over her. His hands took free reign over her body as he unbuckled his pants and lowered them. He continued to stroke her skin softly and waited.

He waited…until her eyes fluttered open and widened on impact of seeing him on top of her.

“J-john? What are you doing?” Buffy tried to control her heart rate but the feeling of him so close and the heat radiating from his bare skin was enough to set it into overdrive.

“Did you actually think I would let you go to sleep without wiping that boy’s stench off of you?”

Buffy eyes flew open in pain as he thrust himself into her dry passage. She felt herself growing numb from countless exercises to escape the pain and as she did she let her head drop to the side, still maintaining eye contact with him. She would be damned if she gave him the satisfaction of intimidating her enough to give up her self-worth.

He let out a long grunt before he collapsed on top of her. Her body sinking further into the mattress as she tried to escape his bulky frame. Her bulged as she felt his semen flow steadily out of her tiny body and let out a small gasp. For the second time in one night there was no protection. Not from the physical nor the emotional.