Author's Chapter Notes:
I wasn't going to post today since it's my birthday, but I decided to give you guys a pressie as well. You would be making my day by leaving a pretty review to let me know what you think, this story was originally only going to be 13 chapters, but I got more ideas and will now be extending it. I guess I just couldn't part with it yet, I hope you guys will continue to enjoy the ride, it'll be a bumpy one. Thanks to those that have read and reviewed, it's always much appreciated=)
Chapter 13

Buffy was serious about never setting foot in Sunnydale High again, and now with her parents no longer controlling her, she decided to drop out and went for her GED instead, which she managed to pass with flying colors. The school year came and went; Buffy didn’t feel left out with not going to Prom or graduation. She had Spike, and that was all she needed. Dawn, of course, graduated, so he was there to support her, while Buffy stayed behind at the house, which was now her house as well. She had moved in officially after her mother took off back to LA, not really having anywhere else to go, but she couldn’t be happier with her new living arrangements.

Dawn chose to sleep with headphones or cotton balls every night, giving them permission to ‘go at it like bunnies’ if they wished. She was visiting Jenny for the summer, then would be attending UC Sunnydale in the fall and staying in a dorm, which would give the couple more privacy.

Buffy always had plans to go to college, but it didn’t seem to matter anymore. So much had changed that she no longer saw college in her future. What she wanted right now was to find a job as soon as possible because, no matter what Spike said, she didn’t feel right about not helping out with the bills.

She wanted to do something with her life, which was why she found herself running into the house, yelling Spike’s name.

“Where’s the bloody fire?” he asked, coming down the stairs.

She pounced on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and planting a hard kiss on his mouth.

Spike pulled away breathlessly. “Not that I mind you greeting me like that, but what’s the occasion?”

Buffy flashed him a bright smile as she jumped down. “I got a job today. This is so cool. It was my first interview ever, and I got hired right on the spot. How awesome is that?”

He returned her smile. “That’s great, love. What’s the job?”

“I’ll be working at the Bronze. We go there all the time, anyway. Now, I’ll be getting paid for it. I’m gonna be a waitress, since I’m too young for bartending. I know, it’s not the best job in the world, but money is money. Hell, I was even willing to work at the Doublemeat Palace,” she finished with a grimace, so glad it didn’t come to that.

Spike chuckled. “Well, this calls for a celebration. I’ll make you a nice bath, and prepare your favorite meal tonight. How does that sound?”

Buffy pressed her lips to his again. “Like Heaven, even more so if you join me in the tub,” she whispered seductively.

He picked her up then, carrying her upstairs to do just that.


* * * * *


Buffy shut her eyes, biting her lip in pleasure as Spike continued to thrust into her from behind. She leaned back against his chest, both of them comfortable in the large bathtub, their bodies nice and soapy, which made it easier for him to slide his cock in her ass, Buffy having never tried that before.

He let out a grunt, spilling his seed inside her tight hole. “You okay? It didn’t hurt, did it?” he asked solicitously, as soon as he gathered his bearings.

She shook her head, leaning back. “No, it was perfect.”

Spike kissed her cheek as he continued to get her clean; picking her up once the water ran cold and drying her off.

“When is Dawn coming back?” she wondered after a moment.

“In two weeks, so she can get ready for when school starts next month. I still can’t believe my little girl is going off to college, well, the campus is only twenty minutes from here, but she’ll still be moving away. It’ll be too quiet in the house now.”

Buffy grinned, touching her lips to his. “I think we can fix that.”

Spike leered at her. “Vixen,” he commented, then swooped her up in his arms and carried her off to his room.


* * * * *


“So, who interviewed you?” he asked, pulling her closer to his side.

“Some guy named Ben, his father owns the Bronze, but has decided to retire and leave the place to his son, hence him looking for new employees. Ben’s pretty young to be running a club, though. He looks to at least be in his thirties, but he was really nice. Didn’t talk down on me for being a kid, or for not finishing high school, or having any experience, for that matter. He made me feel like an adult,” she finished proudly.

“Well, that’s because you are. I thought I made you feel like that,” Spike said with a pout.

Buffy kissed it away. “You make me feel like a woman, no one can top that.”

He was pleased with her answer, returning her kiss passionately. “When do you start?”

“Next Monday, and I seriously can’t wait. I know, most people would be dreading going to work, but this is my first real job. I feel like jumping up and down right now, but that might make me seem too much like a kid.”

Spike shook his head, a grin forming on his face. “Hardly, have at it, I like watching your tits bounce.”

She slapped his arm. “You’re such a pig.”

“Oink oink, baby, but seriously, I’m proud of you. I know how much you wanted to help out, even though you don’t need to, but if this makes you happy, then I’m all for it.”

Buffy wrapped her arms around him. “Thanks, that means a lot. And hey, maybe I can even get you free drinks when you come in.”

“Oh, added bonus,” he replied, kissing her soundly and knowing neither one would be getting any sleep that night.


* * * * *


Spike saw her working hard, going from table to table with a smile on her face. He couldn’t help smiling at the display, but it quickly faded.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in.”

He groaned, knowing that voice all too well. “Peaches, to what do I owe the displeasure?”

The dark haired man glared at him. “It’s Angel, I hate that fucking name and you know it.”

Spike grinned. “Why do you think I keep using it? What are you doing here?”

“I work here, bleach boy. I’m the new bartender; the owner’s a friend of mine. What are you doing here?” he wondered, then caught what had Spike’s attention earlier, giving a low whistle. “Understandable, she’s a hot one. I wouldn’t mind getting a little piece of that.”

Spike gave him a look that could kill. “You won’t be touching her, mate.”

Angel held his hands up. “Did I strike a nerve? She your girl? A little young for you, don’t you think?”

Spike clenched his fists at his side, not about to justify himself to a man that he hated, and figured that getting into a fight on Buffy’s first day would not go over well.

Buffy came over then, noticing the tension between them. “Hey, what’s going on?”

Spike welcomed the distraction, placing a kiss to her cheek. “Nothing, love, I just wanted to see how you were doing.”

Angel stepped forward. “Aren’t you going to introduce us, Spike? That’s just rude.”

He had no intention to do that, instead pulling Buffy away from the other man, so they could talk in private. “Sweetheart, are you sure this is the job for you? I’m sure there’s something else out there you could get.”

“Spike, I just started, and I like it here. What’s the deal with that guy?”

“It’s a long story, let’s just say that me and the ponce go way back, and he’s not someone I want around you. The bloke is nothing but trouble,” he explained.

Buffy touched his arm gently. “I can handle myself, you worry too much. It’s a big place; I’ll just stay out of his way. I’m not off for a few more hours, why don’t you go for a drive or something, then come pick me up later? You could probably use the fresh air.”

Spike nodded, even though leaving was the last thing he wanted to do. “All right, just be careful.” He kissed her quickly on the lips, then left the club.

Buffy headed back to work, not knowing that she was being watched.