Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to those who reviewed the first chapter. I responded to everyone and yeah, I know I don't do that all too often, but I was inspired by your comments. I'll be seeing James Marsters this weekend and wanted to get another chapter in before then. I hope you guys will continue to like the story. Don't forget to let me know what you think=)
Chapter 2

Buffy gasped when she found herself being lifted up, then placed on top of the counter, Spike’s lips remaining on hers the whole time. She knew this was wrong, they were about to have sex in his kitchen, while Dawn was sound asleep upstairs. This was never supposed to happen again, but she couldn’t find it in her to stop him.

“Fuck, you feel so bloody good. Why can’t I stop wanting you? For months, you were all I thought about.”

Buffy could relate to him there, but even thinking about speaking was very difficult at the moment.

Spike continued to kiss her breathless, rubbing her inner thigh, moving his hand up to her center and sliding her panties out of the way, so he had better access to her entrance. He slipped one finger into her drenched pussy, then another soon after that, feeling how wet she was. “That’s my girl, all wet and ready for me.” He pumped his fingers in and out of her soft core, muffling her cries with his mouth as she came all over his hand, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean of her juices. It wasn’t enough; he had to have more of her taste. With that thought in mind, he lowered his head to her crotch and shoved his tongue inside her hole, eating her out like a man starved.

Buffy threw her head back, biting her lip to keep quiet, knowing it would be a disaster if Dawn were to catch them in the act.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, rubbing her thigh and bunching her panties more out of the way.

She covered her mouth with her hand, silently crying out as she came a second time.

Spike drank every drop of her cum down, not letting any of it go to waste.

Buffy grabbed his head, pulling him up to her. “Fuck me, Spike. It’s been so long, I need you inside me.”

No more thoughts about how wrong this was went through their heads; all they could think about was how much they wanted each other.

Spike unzipped his pants, taking his hard cock out and stroking it a few times, before sliding it over her soft folds, coating it with her juices.

Buffy licked her lips at the sight of him, already anticipating how it would feel to have him filling her up once again.

That was all the incentive he needed as he thrust his cock into her wet core, eyes rolling back once he was buried fully inside of her. It really had been too long. “Bloody hell, always so tight,” he panted, making his thrusts hard and fast, knowing she could take it.

“God, yes, fuck me harder.”

Spike was happy to oblige as he pounded into her roughly. This time he was able to muffle her screams, knowing how loud she tended to get. She came hard as he followed right behind her, both reaching the release they desperately needed.

Buffy avoided his gaze when he pulled out of her, straightening herself up and letting him help her off of the counter. She ran her fingers through her hair, wondering where they would go from here. “I should get back upstairs.”

He nodded, grabbing her arm before she could leave. “I know this should have never happened, but I don’t regret it.”

Buffy gave him a small smile. “Neither do I,” she said, then headed out of the kitchen.

Spike watched her go, then decided to clean up before turning in himself. It was going to be a long night.


* * * * *


“So, what do you think of him?”

Buffy was ripped out of her reverie by the sound of Faith’s voice. “What?”

Faith grinned. “Daydreaming, huh? Yeah, that usually happens after you meet Spike.”

Buffy quickly shook her head. “No, I’m not thinking about him. I actually don’t think he’s all that hot.”

The brunette clearly didn’t believe her. “You have eyes, right? It’s okay to admit it, B. We all have, Dawn’s used to it.”

“I don’t want her to get used to that. Dawn’s our friend, it’s not right to be attracted to her father. He’s twenty years older than us.”

Faith shrugged. “Like that’s ever bothered me before, older men are much sexier than the losers we go to school with.”

Buffy couldn’t argue with that, but sobered up when Dawn came over.

“Hey, what are we talking about?”

“How sexy your father is,” Faith spoke up.

Dawn cringed. “Can I possibly go one day without hearing that? I would really appreciate it.”

“Buffy’s in the group now, I needed to get her opinion.”

“Not you, too. I need at least one friend who doesn’t think he’s hot, it’s just disturbing,” Dawn claimed.

Buffy gave her a smile. “Don’t worry; he’s not really my type.”

Dawn sighed in relief, returning her smile.

Faith was still not convinced, but decided to let the subject drop, for now.


* * * * *


“God, we really need to stop.”

Spike chuckled, swirling his tongue around her nipple. “It doesn’t seem like you want to.”

It had been exactly one month since they were reunited again and ever since then, they hadn’t been able to keep their hands off of each other.

“Dawn trusts me, I can’t keep doing this to her.”

That caused Spike to halt in his actions, sighing as he lay down next to her.

Buffy came to his house after school, knowing that Dawn would be at band practice. She was supposed to tell him that it was over, but her plans always changed whenever she saw him.

“I don’t feel right about his, either. Dawn’s my daughter and I love her, I know how important her friends are to her, but I can’t seem to be able to stop. When you came over today, all I could think about was ripping your clothes off and having my wicked way with you. I’m a bloody pervert,” he said with a little moue of distaste for himself.

“You’re not exactly in this alone. We’re getting too careless, Spike. How much longer can this really go on? She won’t be oblivious forever, and then what?”

He didn’t have the answer to that, only cuddled her closer to his side, not ready to let go just yet, but anything else would have to wait as the front door opened and a voice called out.

“Dad, are you here?!”

Their eyes widened as they jumped out of bed.

Buffy scrambled for her clothes, putting them on as quickly as she could, Spike doing the same.

He ran his fingers through his messy hair, opening his door to see that Dawn was suddenly right there. He stepped out and closed the door behind him, so Buffy wouldn’t be seen. “Hey, love, you’re home early.”

She looked at him suspiciously. “Yeah, the band teacher had some sort of emergency. Why are you home already?”

He thought of what to say, wincing when a crash sounded from inside his room.

Dawn rolled her eyes. “Never mind, at least you waited until I was out of the house this time.”

Spike let her walk away, feeling like the worse father in the world. He went back into his room to see Buffy giving him an apologetic look.

“Sorry, I tried to get out through the window.”

Spike smiled at her sadly; having a feeling that Dawn was bound to stay in her room for a while, so he should be able to sneak Buffy out through the front door. He did just that, leading her quietly down the stairs.

Buffy turned to him. “This is getting too risky, isn’t it?”

Instead of answering her, he pulled her to his chest and placed a tender kiss to the top of her head. “I’ll see you later, pet.”

She nodded and left the house, even though things were starting to get out of hand, Buffy knew that she would be seeing him again.