Chapter 3

Buffy was out with her friends at the Bronze a few nights later, but for some reason, she couldn’t find it in her to relax. Her mind kept drifting back to Spike, which would cause her to feel guilty every time she looked at Dawn. That’s why she found herself standing at the balcony, gazing down at her friends on the dance floor, feeling so utterly alone, but it never lasted.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

She smiled when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, leaning her head back to rest against his chest. “Nothing you need to worry about. What are you doing here? Dawn might see you.”

Spike shook his head. “I’m good at staying out of her sight. I told her I was going out with my mates tonight, leaving out the where part of it. The last thing a teenage girl needs to know is that her father tends to hang out at the same club as her.”

Buffy laughed. “Yeah, that’s definitely a mood killer.”

He nuzzled her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. “What are you doing up here by yourself?”

She shrugged. “I feel detached from the others, like I don’t really belong. I can hardly be around Dawn anymore without feeling incredibly guilty.”

Spike let out a sigh. “I’m sorry about that, love.” He moved the hair away from her neck, placing a soft kiss there.

Buffy shivered at the contact. “We shouldn’t be doing this here,” she whispered.

“Trust me, we won’t be seen.”

She gasped when his hand slipped up her skirt, moving her panties out of the way as his deft fingers slid into her wet heat.

He thrust them in and out of her drenched pussy, watching as she bit her lip to keep herself from screaming.

Buffy shut her eyes briefly, opening them a moment later to see Dawn dancing below, laughing without a care in the world as her father continued to fuck her with his fingers. The whole thing should have made her ashamed, but it turned her on instead. God, she was sick, but it was so hard to care when he was doing this to her.

Spike ran his lips down her neck, sucking on her pulse point. He pulled his fingers out once she came, licking them clean of her juices. “Always so bloody delicious,” he whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver once again.

A thought suddenly came to her as she turned to look at him with a frown. “Have you had sex with any of the others?”

He clenched his jaw. “You mean do I make a habit of fucking my daughter’s friends?”

She cringed at the sudden harshness in his tone. “I know they all have a thing for you, I was just wondering.”

“No, I haven’t, you’re the only one I’ve ever gotten close to. Her friends bloody scare me, especially that Faith bird. I always feel like she’s undressing me with her eyes, I’m glad Dawn stopped inviting her over. I haven’t felt like this with anyone else, Buffy. I know it’s bloody wrong, but that doesn’t make the feelings go away.”

Buffy sighed in relief, but got back to the point. “You know this can’t really go anywhere, right? Sure, it’s all good and fun now, but sooner or later, Dawn’s bound to find out. The last thing I want is for you to get locked up because of me.”

He nodded, already taking that in to consideration. “That’s why we hold off until you’re eighteen. If we have to come out, we’ll wait until then. They can’t do anything to me after that.”

“And you really think we can stop seeing each other until then? Spike, I’ve tried, but every time I see you, let’s just say I have a lot of improper thoughts. I don’t think we’ll be able to keep our hands off of each other for five more months.”

Spike cupped her cheek. “I never said we had to do that, we’ll just have to be more careful.” He kissed her then, and all thoughts of how they could get caught left their minds.


* * * * *


“I think my dad has a new girlfriend, as in more than a one night stand.”

Buffy’s eyes widened. “What makes you say that?”

Dawn shrugged. “He’s just acting all weird, even more so than usual. I’m used to him having flings, but lately, he’s been really happy. He’s always smiling now, and I even caught him singing around the house. He hasn’t done that since my mom was alive. I think he might actually be in love, which is strange. He hasn’t let himself get too close to anyone since she died.”

Buffy blushed, which she hoped wasn’t noticeable. “Is that a good thing?”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t mind him finally getting serious about someone again, anything is better than your father being a huge slut. I hated all those bitches he used to bring to the house, luckily they never lasted. There was this one chick, Harmony something. Oh my God, she was such a nightmare. My dad has always been into bimbos, but I really hope he’s finally changed his ways. I wonder who she is.”

Buffy remained silent after that, not sure what else to say.


* * * * *


“Hey, Buffy, could we talk?”

She turned to the boy who addressed her, giving him a small smile. “Sure, Riley, what’s up?”

He looked shy before answering her. “I know we don’t know each other all that well, but I’ve been noticing you a lot. I guess what I’m trying to say is, would you like to go out with me?”

Buffy was surprised by this, Riley being one of the most popular guys in school. And he never seemed to show any interest in her before. Buffy glanced behind him to see Spike drive up to the school, an angry expression on his face as he looked in their direction. She turned back to Riley. “I’m flattered, really, but I’m not all that interested in dating anyone right now.”

Riley frowned, but nodded in acceptance. “Yeah, that’s cool; I’ll just see you around.”

She watched him walk away, heading to the back of the school where it was pretty much deserted.

Spike showed up instantly, pushing her into the wall, but not too hard. “So, who was that?”

Buffy could tell that he was jealous, and the thought excited her. “Just some jock, he asked me out. I turned him down, though.”

Spike was relieved to hear that, looking around to see that they were alone. He smashed his lips to hers, slipping his tongue inside when she granted him access, moving away after a few seconds to trail his lips down her neck.

“Why are you here?” she gasped out.

“Came to pick up Dawn, but I guess she got another ride. I could give you a ride if you like,” he said with a leer.

That was how they found themselves in the backseat of his car minutes later as she rode his cock to oblivion, panting hard with every thrust.

She rested her head against his chest, breathing heavily, his hands roaming down her naked back.

“That’s my idea of a ride,” she claimed with a giggle.

He smiled, kissing her forehead tenderly. “I did plan on taking you home; this was just an added bonus.”

They got dressed and moved to the front of the car, hoping no one saw them. As they were finally clear of the school, she looked over at him to notice the bulge in his pants.

“Seriously? You’re still hard?”

He chuckled. “It’s what you do to me, love. Bloody painful, it is, but I can wait until later to relieve myself.”

“What’s the fun in that?” she replied, throwing him a grin.

Spike didn’t know what she was implying, until he felt her unzip his pants and take his cock in her mouth, swerving the car from the shock of it. “Oh, fuck, do you wanna get us both killed?”

Buffy plopped his dick out of her mouth, giving him a sly look. “I think you can handle it.” She wrapped her lips back around his prick head, suckling it into her mouth, stroking his balls in the process.

Spike tried to keep the car on the road as she gave him the best blow job of his life. This girl was really going to be the bloody death of him.