Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys aren't getting tired of this one, too. I know I haven't been updating as fast as I used to, but I've just been all down lately, haven't felt much like writing. Thanks to those who have stuck with it.
Chapter 7

“You are so evil.”

Spike grinned, prowling up her body. “And you love every second of it,” he commented, kissing her on the lips.

Buffy yanked harder on the handcuffs, but they still wouldn’t budge. “No fair, I wanna touch,” she said with a pout.

“All good things come to those who wait.”

She glared at him. “If you don’t get with the fucking and stop torturing me, I’m going to cut off your favorite appendage.”

He chuckled. “Now, what’s the fun in that? It’s your favorite appendage, too.”

Buffy couldn’t argue with him there, but didn’t have much time to think about it as he impaled her with his cock. Oh, yeah, she’d have to be crazy to cut that off. “Fuck, yes!” she yelled out, throwing her head back in pleasure. This was a much better way to spend the afternoon than going to a party with her friends. Spike was all Buffy needed as she lay naked underneath him, only wearing the necklace that he gave her for her birthday a few weeks ago.

Spike pounded her hard into the mattress, the bed knocking against the wall, but it’s not like he had to worry about being quiet now.

It took her all of a second to realize that her hands were free, digging her nails in his back once she could and leaving half moon marks in the process.

They came together, both completely sated.

Spike moved off of her as to not crush her, lying at her side, panting hard.

Buffy turned to him once she got her breathing under control. “Next time, it’s your turn to wear the cuffs.”

He had no complaints with that, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead.

Buffy spoke after a moment of silence. “How’s Dawn doing?”

“I talked to her the other day; she seems to be doing well. I was almost hoping that she would be miserable there, but seeing as how Jenny lives on the beach, it’s not likely.”

She nodded. “That’s your wife’s sister, right?”

He nodded as well. “Yeah, the complete opposite of Drusilla. I don’t have any siblings and seeing how their relationship was, I’m glad I never did. They were constantly at each other’s throats, but when Dru died, Jenny completely shut down. She never really cried, not that I saw, but she seemed to lock the world out after that, kept to herself. I guess Dawn being there is good for both of them, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want her to come home.”

Buffy rested her head on his chest. “She will, the beach can get boring after a while.”

Spike agreed, having forgotten that she used to live in Los Angeles for a minute, even though he knew she was only trying to make him feel better. He needed a subject change. “You ready for another go?”

A sly grin was his only response.


* * * * *


It was hard for him to let her go, even for one night, but she told her parents she was staying at a friend’s house, and he knew that couldn’t last forever. Spike walked her to the front door, opening it for her and looking around before placing a quick kiss to her lips.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, love.”

She smiled, giving him one more peck before walking away.

Spike watched her go, closing the door and resting his head against it. He felt himself harden again, glancing down with a sigh. It was going to be a long day.


* * * * *


Buffy was confused that when she entered the school, people were staring at her, whispering when they thought she wasn’t looking. She assumed it was all in her head, but that changed as the day went on.

“I can’t believe you!”

Buffy was suddenly grabbed by Faith, and pulled into the girl’s bathroom. “What the hell was that for?”

The brunette glared at her. “Don’t give me that innocent act; I can’t believe I ever fell for it. You’ve been fucking Spike, haven’t you?”

Buffy’s eyes widened. “Where…Where did you hear that?”

“Are you kidding me? It’s all over school. Please, tell me it’s not true?”

Buffy avoided her gaze guiltily, which was all Faith needed.

“You little slut! How could you keep something like this a secret?”

Buffy felt ashamed, knowing that one of the sluttiest girls in school now thought she was one herself. “It’s not exactly something I felt like broadcasting. I’m not happy about this, it just happened. We tried to stop, but that never seemed to work out.”

Faith couldn’t believe what she was hearing, eyes widening when a thought occurred to her. “Wait a second, is this why Dawn left? Because she found out about the two of you?”

Buffy nodded, taking in a deep breath. “She was upset, but she’s doing better now. Spike still talks to her all the time, and we think she’ll be coming back soon.”

Faith shook her head. “You know, we may have joked around a lot about thinking Spike was hot, but none of us would have actually hooked up with him. We all respected Dawn too much for that, but I guess the same couldn’t be said of you. If this is how you treat friends, I don’t even wanna know you anymore. I hope he was worth it.”

Buffy watched as she stormed out of the bathroom, feeling lower than she ever thought was possible. Everyone else already knew, so it would probably be only a matter of time until her parents did. How was she going to deal with that?


* * * * *


“You have to get out of town. Go far away or something, everyone knows about us.”

Spike grabbed her by the shoulders. “Calm down, love. What’s this about?”

Buffy looked up at him, tears in her eyes. “I don’t know how it happened, but someone found out about us and spread it around the whole school. I had to deal with derogatory comments all day; even Faith looked at me like I was some cheap whore. My parents yelled at me for hours, saying they were going to arrest you for statutory rape, even though I told them it wasn’t like that, but they never listen to me. I had to sneak out of the house just to come see you. You have to get out of here, Spike.”

He shook his head, wrapping his arms around her. “I’m not going anywhere, sweetheart. We’re in this together; it’s going to be okay.”

“How can you say that? You could get locked up for this,” she claimed, trying to make him understand. “I always feared this would happen.”

“Look, as far as the rest of the world knows, this only happened recently. No one really has a clue of when we started, for all they know, it could have began after you turned eighteen. Dawn is the only one who really knows the truth.”

Buffy shut her eyes, shaking her head. “And so does Faith, I have a feeling she’s not someone I can trust right now.”

“Don’t worry about her, with her reputation, I doubt anyone would listen or even believe her. We’re going to get through this, baby. I promise you that.”

Buffy nodded as she buried her face in his chest, praying that he was right.