Chapter 9

He saw her sitting by herself at the bar, wondering why such a lovely creature was alone, but wasn’t about to complain as he headed over to her.

“This seat taken?”

She looked up at him and shrugged. “Be my guest.”

He took that as an invitation and sat down. “You come here often?”

She smiled. “You use that line often?”

He chuckled, realizing that he wasn’t even trying to give her a line. “I’m actually really curious.”

She shook her head. “I live in LA, but this is my first time here. It’s kind of a dump.”

“That it is. My name’s Spike, what’s yours?”

“Buffy,” she responded, shaking the hand he offered to her. “Did your mother actually call you that?”

He grinned. “It’s a nickname; did your mother actually call you Buffy? That’s just bordering on child abuse.”

She glared at him. “Yes, she did, and there’s nothing wrong with my name.”

Spike held his hands up, not wanting to fight with her, but he loved it when they were feisty. “Whatever you say, love. Aren’t you a little young to be in here?”

For some reason, Buffy didn’t want him to know how old she was. “Hardly, I just turned twenty-one, so I’m out celebrating.”

She was really young, but it didn’t seem to matter. He wanted this girl and was very determined to have her. “That works out nicely, then. I’m bored of this place. You wanna get out of here?”

Buffy knew she shouldn’t. He was a complete stranger, and probably a lot older than her, but he was also the sexiest guy she’d ever seen. Therefore, it was no surprise by the next words that came out of her mouth. “I’d love to.”


* * * * *


They crashed through the door of his hotel room, mouths fused together in a passionate embrace. Neither quite knowing how they got there, but not about to complain.

Buffy was thrown on the bed as her clothes were ripped from her body.

Spike pounced, not wasting any time before thrusting his cock in her pussy. Buffy explained earlier that she was on the pill, so he didn’t have to bother with a condom, which was more than fine with him.

Buffy let out a moan, arching her back as he hit all the right spots.

“Fuck, you feel so bloody good.”

She would have agreed, but speech was very difficult at the moment.

He pounded her hard and fast into the mattress, causing the headboard to bang against the wall and knowing the people in the next room were bound to hear what was going on, but Spike found it so hard to care. He reached down, slipping his thumb into her drenched cunny and flicking her clit, bringing her closer to release.

Buffy cried out as she came, throwing her head back.

Spike felt the warm wetness on his fingers, pulling them out of her folds once she came down from her high, and licking them clean of her juices. He smashed his mouth to hers then, slipping his tongue inside.

Buffy gave back just as good, not even disgusted to taste herself on his lips.

They fucked for hours that night, passing out once they both finally exhausted themselves.

Buffy got up quietly as she found what was left of her clothes, putting them on and giving him one more look before leaving the room.

It was no surprise to Spike when he woke up alone, knowing a one night stand when he saw one, but he was so hoping for more with her, and that thought alone was enough to completely shock him. One thing was for sure, though, nothing would ever be the same again.



* * * * *


Spike was taken aback when Buffy barreled through the front door, enveloping him in a hug as she cried into his shirt. He rubbed her back, whispering soothing words of comfort.

“It’s okay, baby. It’s all going to be okay. I’ve got you now.”

She clung to him desperately, never wanting to let him go.

Spike looked over her head to see Dawn standing there, taking in a deep breath. “How bad was it?”

Dawn let out a sigh, closing the door behind her. “Pretty bad, everyone was harassing her when I got there. She should have never gone to school today.”

Spike nodded, feeling tears form in his eyes. “This is all my bloody fault. We should have been more careful. I forget how cruel teenagers can be.”

Dawn moved further into the house. “I could have told you that. I feel even worse knowing I was just as bad as them.”

Spike shook his head. “You had every right to be upset, love. I’m the fucking adult here, I should have known better. Besides, you helped her when it counted. I really appreciate that.”

Buffy’s sobs died down as she turned to Dawn, wiping at her eyes. “So do I, thank you for sticking up for me.”

Dawn smiled. “That’s what friends are for, right?”

Buffy was relieved to know that they were still friends.

Spike led Buffy into the living room, one arm remaining around her. “You’ll stay here tonight, sweetheart. You can call your parents; hopefully they’ve stopped trying to have me arrested.”

Buffy shuddered at just the thought of that, but only nodded in response.

“Um, just one thing that worries me, if she’s staying here and all,” Dawn interjected. “You guys aren’t planning to go at it like bunnies, are you? Because I still live here, and my room is right next to yours. I like to think that I’m a pretty understanding person, at least now, but there’s only so much I can take. I think I’ve been scarred enough as it is.”

Spike laughed, noticing the adorable blush that was now on Buffy’s face. “No, love, we won’t be doing anything tonight. I think we all just need to get some sleep.”

Dawn sighed in relief, heading up to her room and leaving them to their privacy.

Spike sat down on the couch, pulling Buffy with him and placing her on his lap as he wrapped his arms back around her tiny frame. “Are you okay? What did those wankers say to you?”

She glanced up at him, shaking her head. “I’d rather not talk about it. I just want to put it all behind me and forget this day ever happened.”

Spike could understand that, so he decided to let it go. “You wanna head up to bed now?”

“Not yet, could you just hold me for a little while longer?”

Spike smiled and pressed a tender kiss to her lips, guiding her head to rest on his shoulder as he held her tighter. “I can do that.”

It didn’t take long before they were both dozing off, safe in each other’s arms.