[Reviews - 8] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy's father was murdered when she was 9, and ever since she's been hiding from her ugly past. Her mother remarries when she's 16 and she's forced to face it, with a little help from her new step-brother, who's going through a painful situation of his own.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Child Abuse, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 8844 Read: 4969
Published: 05/11/2009 Updated: 05/12/2009

1. Dark and Light by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 3] Liked (1770 words)
This is a brand new story and I'm super excited about it. :) I'll try to update it frequently since it's my newest pet project, but I can't promise anything. I'm in the middle of moving and I'm going to have work during the week also. Please have patience, I promise it will be rewarded. On another note, I know I have a warning for child abuse , but there will be no graphic scenes involving it (only flashbacks). I've written super dark fics in the past and it's not my cup of tea anymore. Hope you enjoy and review!

2. Old and New by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 2] Liked (2221 words)

3. Stronger by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 1] Liked (2649 words)
I feel very insecure about this chapter, because writing William is a definite challenge for me and I struggle through it every time. Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome.

The first poem in the chapter is an excerpt from Sonnet 43 by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. The second is entirely my own creation (and purposely "bloody awful"). Enjoy!

4. Straight as Spaghetti by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 2] Liked (2204 words)
There's going to be some Buffy kissage with someone other than Spike. Sorrrry, but it's part of the plot. All good things come to those who wait :)