Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to CallMeKitten and PaganBaby for all the encouragement and support! Means alot to me! PB also beta'd because she is awesome like that!
Touch me?”


Buffy felt his fingers brush against her skin, and she shivered. She knew she was ready, she wouldn't want anything else at this moment. She wanted him to make love to her, take her virginity. She watched the look of lust, awe and love take over his face and she just knew. It was time she gave herself over to him. She was going to make love to him. “Touch me, William,” she whispered again and kissed him.

They kissed for a couple of moments while Spike thought about the situation. He wanted to touch her, to be with her. But he had to make sure she wanted him to touch her. “Are you sure, Buffy?” he asked, almost shyly.

She nodded her head and brought his other hand to cup her breast. “Yes... Undress me, touch me.”

Spike smiled at her. Not just any smile, but a beaming smile that proved he was happy. A smile that he rarely had the chance to use, but he couldn't be happier at this moment. He was about to share something so sweet, so innocent, something so purely incredible, that he thought he was dreaming. But he wasn't. He was here in this moment with Elizabeth, about to be the first man to be intimate with her. It wasn't sex, but it was close enough, and it meant a lot to him. He would cherish this memory for the rest of his life, no matter what happened next.

He shifted on the blanket so that he was laying on his side, and then he kissed her, his hand traveling up her stomach until his fingers brushed the material of her bra. She broke the kiss and lifted herself up slightly, giving him the room to take her shirt off and throw it in the basket. As soon as the shirt was removed, he used one hand to undo her bra clasp, then he slid his hand down her shoulder, taking the first strap off while caressing her smooth skin. She allowed him to take off the second strap the same way, his hand leaving goosebumps on her flesh as it descended down her arm.

Her bra was completely off and he threw it in the basket with her shirt so that they wouldn't get dirty. She helped him take off his shirt next, uncovering his glorious torso to her eyes. She let her eyes glide down his skin, coming to a stop at the obvious bulge in his jeans. She thought about having him inside of her and she shivered, she couldn't wait much longer, she was going to make love to him. She brought her hands down and started to undo his jeans and he stopped her, placing his hand on top of hers.

“Wait... I want to take care of you first,” he told her, gently pushing her back until she was flat on her back. “Let me taste you, yeah?”

She nodded her head, not really knowing what he meant, but she would let him. She put her trust completely in him, whatever he wanted to do, she would do it with him.

He started to inch down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and to her breasts. “Such beautiful titties you 'ave, Elizabeth,” he breathed onto her skin and she arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to his face. He stuck out his tongue and flicked the rosy bud, making her gasp. “You like that?” he asked and then attacked her nipple with his mouth, sucking it into his mouth and rolling his tongue around it.

Buffy put her hand on the back of his neck, holding him against her as the feeling of his mouth on her nipple made her buck her hips against him. “William!” she gasped as one of his hands started to massage her neglected breast and the other went to rub her hot center through her shorts. He was bringing her so much pleasure, she feared she would go into sensory overload... He wasn't even inside of her yet!

He switched to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment before he continued moving down her body, kissing and licking her soft skin on his way. He made it to her jeans and started to undo them. “Gunna' taste you now, Elizabeth,” he said, and then tapped her hips for her to push her hips up so that he could remove her shorts and panties. He took a moment to admire her pretty pink thong, and he thought he had never seen a sexier piece of underwear in his life. He knelt on his knees as he fully removed the clothing, taking in the sight of her fully naked. “God, you're beautiful,” he whispered and started to kiss up her legs.

“Please, William... Need you...” Buffy whimpered and arched her hips as he neared her center, kissing her inner thigh that connected to her dripping pussy.

“'Am getting there, kitten.” He chuckled and then ran his tongue up her folds, flicking her clit before he withdrew to repeat.

She moaned and her hands shot down to hold him in place. “Holy uhh! What are you doing?” she asked him, her voice shaking.

He chuckled against her wet folds and rubbed her thigh with his hand in an act of reassurance. She was holding his head in place so strongly, there was no way he could answer her. He didn't have a problem with that, he was fine right where he was. Her musky scent and heavenly taste were driving him crazy, and he loved every second of it.

He let his tongue glide against her skin, picking up all of her juices and coming to a stop at her clit so that he could pay attention to it. He started to flick his tongue against the nubbin, causing Buffy to arch against his face. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue against it faster and with more pressure as she thrashed above him.

She was close, he knew it. He inserted a finger inside her, thrusting it slowly in and out of her sopping channel. She was so tight.. so warm... he didn't think he would be able to wait any longer. She moaned his name and he doubled his efforts. He inserted another finger, careful not to break her maidenhead, but gently scissoring his fingers inside of her tight passage. “William... I'm going to... ohhh! God that feels good... going to come soon!” Buffy moaned and closed her legs around his head.

She had experienced orgasms before. She was only human, she did masturbate. But nothing.. nothing could have prepared her for the feelings that started to shoot through her body as she climaxed.

As she came down from her high, Spike wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and settled in beside her, wrapping and arm around her and propping his head up with the other. “Did you enjoy that, luv?” he asked, already knowing the answer.

“Mmmhmm,” she nodded and pulled him down for a kiss, tasting herself on his lips. He kissed her for a while, confusing her as to what he thought she meant by 'touch me'. She broke the kiss and furrowed her brow, did he not want her? “Are you going to.. you know..?” she asked, trying to ask him if he was going to 'get inside' of her, but she didn't want to say it like that.

“What? You want to... you want me to make love to you?” he said incredulously. She really wanted him to make love to her?!

She nodded her head at him, a blush creeping up on her face and Spike felt his world turn on its side.

He wasn't prepared for this to happen. Any of this. He figured they would kiss, hold each other and talk tonight, but this was a million times better. She was giving him the permission to make her his, to make love to her and be her first. He would be damned if anyone else got to be there after him, he would be her only. It was such an honor for him, he never in his wildest dreams thought that she would pick him. Back as a kid or now, he thought this was all too good to be true. But then, here she was, snaking her hand between them to cup his erection and blushing as she did it. He thought it was incredibly adorable, and couldn't hold back anymore. But he had to be sure.

“Elizabeth...” he whispered and placed his hand on top of hers, stilling her hands. She gave him an almost embarrassed, but confused look, and she pulled her hand away, causing him to inwardly groan and he shake his head. She thought he didn't want to. “No, no it's not that. I want to, I would love to. It's just... are you sure? It's going to hurt a little, and I don't want to hurt you. I only want to do this if you think that we should, I don't want to do anything you will regret later,” he said, trying to hold back his urge to take her right away. He needed to know first.

“Do you think I will regret it? Will you regret it?” she asked him, she knew she wouldn't regret it, but if he said he would she would probably die of embarrassment. Being turned down when offering your virginity would just... suck beyond the telling of it.

“The only way that I would regret it, is if you do. I couldn't bear it if you did,” he told her, and he meant it. He took a deep breath and then let it go. “Are you sure?”

Buffy thought about it for a moment, she knew she was sure. She was definitely nervous, but she was sure. She brought her hand up to caress his cheek and she smiled.

“Yes, William. Make love to me.”

TBC

Sorry! *snickers*


Chapter End Notes:
*ducks from various fruits and meats* PLEASE DON'r KILL ME FOR THE SECOND CLIFFIE IN A ROW. I heart you...