Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, three things to say to my readers. One. THANK YOU for all of the positive feedback and support everyone has giving me. It means alot to me. Two, I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting so long, I hope I didn't lose any of my readers. I was just so stuck on this chapter. I ended up taking up a prompt fics for virginity smut so I could get passed it. That will be posted too, when it gets back from beta. and three, THANK YOU SOOO much to who ever nom'd me in three different catagories on the Spuffy Awards site. Voting is now open, so if you would like to vote, click on the button in the summary and vote away. Thanks sooo much again. *hugs for all* Sorry for such a long AN! Beta'd by the awesome Kiera Thornton! Thanks!!
“Yes, William. Make love to me.”

William looked at her in awe. She was offering her virginity to him, and all he could do was look at her like she was a godsend. He shook his head and cleared his throat. “Are you... Are you sure?”

“I wouldn't have asked... twice, if I didn't want you to.” She took her hand away from its place on his cheek and picked up his other hand. She brought it up to her mouth and kissed the back of it, before placing it on one of her breasts. Her other hand went to the button of his jeans and she popped the button then paused over his zipper, looking up at him for permission.

He nodded his head and groaned as his hard cock was slowly released. He heard her gasp as it fell into her hand. “It's alright, luv. I won't do anything until you are absolutely ready.”

She looked back up at him and gave his dick a squeeze. “I'm ready. Now. Please.”

He stood up and shoved his hand in his back pocket, looking for his wallet so he could get a condom. As soon as he had the condom, he toed off his boots then pushed his pants down his legs, and then off his body completely. He crawled to her and parted her legs so he could lay between them. The air was thick with emotions; love, lust, nervousness, happiness. They both could feel it all.

He settled between her legs and brought the condom packet up to his mouth, catching a corner in his teeth to rip it open. She placed her hand on his, stopping him from opening it. “No. I'm on birth control. If you’re clean, I want to make love with you sans condom,” she told him, smiling softly at his look of adoration.

He threw the condom away and placed a hand on her cheek. “Buffy,” he whispered, then kissed her softly. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too.” She replied, her voice thick with lust.

He slipped a hand between them, positioning himself at her entrance, and he slowly pushed his way in, hissing at how tight she was. He came to her barrier and looked down at her. He took her hand in his and she squeezed it, silently telling him that she was ready.

He kissed her forehead then rested his against it, looking deeply into her eyes. Then he did it. He thrust into her, breaking her barrier, groaning and squeezing his eyes shut; her heat and tightness enveloping him fully. He stilled his movements and his eyes flew open, staring into her watery eyes. “Shit, Buffy, are you okay? Did it hurt too much?” he asked, wiping the stray tear that fell.

“It hurt, yeah. But the look I saw on your face more than paid for it.” She smiled and kissed him.

It hurt her, badly, but she was beginning to feel better. She felt him panting and fighting for self-control above her and she giggled. “You can move now, it feels better,” she told him, pushing her hips against him and taking him deeper.

They both moaned in unison, lost in the sensation of being intimately connected. He slowly withdrew from her then pushed back in, and Buffy moaned and arched her back. “Holy shit! William. Please! More!” she groaned.

He went a little more quickly, but still gently. “Tell me what you need, Buffy. Whatever you want. God. You feel fucking amazing.”

He squeezed his eyes shut, resting his forehead against hers and panting. The feel of her squeezing him and thrusting with him was making him lose his mind.

She wanted more, faster, harder. She didn't know it could feel like this. “More!” she moaned, and he complied.

He started to thrust in and out of her, his pace growing faster and harder with each thrust. Their pelvises met each other as they neared their release. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer so he reached between them, finding her clit and giving it a good strong rub. “Come for me, Elizabeth. Wanna feel you come with me,” he groaned, his pace never faltering.

She concentrated on the feel of of everything, and on who was creating these feelings, and she was gone. She arched her back and the waves of her first intercourse orgasm rushed over her. She felt his mouth against her neck, suckling and nibbling the skin, as he thrust into her, emptying his seed inside of her.

When their orgasms subsided, he slipped himself out of her then lay down beside her. She turned on her side and wrapped her arm around him, panting for breath. “That. Was. Amazing,” she said breathily.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him, their sweat slicked bodies sticking to each other. “That it was, luv,” he agreed and kissed her. “I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?” he asked.

“No. There was mild pain, but I'm fine now. Just stings a bit.”

He sighed with relief and kissed her. “Good. Don't want to hurt you, ever.”

“Me either.” He told him. “But, I think we should get back to our cabins. We've been out here for a long time. Help me get dressed?”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy woke up the next morning and stayed in her bed, remembering what had happened the night before. She and William had made love. She was no longer a virgin, and she couldn't think of a better person to have given her virginity to.

She remembered how sweet and loving he’d been, helping her to get dressed and then holding her close to him the whole walk back to the docks. He’d kissed her sweetly and told her he loved her before they’d gone their separate ways.

She stretched out on her bed, ignoring the stinging between her legs, and then got out of her bed, wincing with her first step. 'Going to have to get used to that,” she thought to herself and giggled.

She picked up her bathroom supplies and walked into the main room of the cabin, smiling sweetly at all of the innocent little girls that were still sleeping. She had twenty minutes to take a shower, and then get the girls to the field.

It was mail day for the counselors and she was hoping her parents had sent her some more shampoo and conditioner.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Spike quickly showered and dressed, hoping he could catch Buffy before she went to get her mail. He sprinted to the field, after leaving his kids with Oz, and he found her walking toward the main building. He picked up his pace to a jog and stopped when he caught up to her. “Hello, luv,” he said smoothly.

“William!” She screeched and threw herself into his arms. “I thought I wouldn't see you until lunch time. What are you doing?”

“Well, I knew you were going to go check your mail, so I left my kids with Oz and came to see you.” He smiled.

She smiled at him and bumped her shoulder against his. “That's sweet.”

He chuckled at her and they continued their walk in silence, just enjoying each other’s company.

They reached the building and they walked in through the air conditioned doors. They walked over to the mail desk and Buffy asked for her mail. Spike turned around and scanned the room, his eyes landing on a tall, skinny, brunette woman at the front desk.

The mail woman handed Buffy a letter and Buffy smiled, thanked her, and then turned to look at Spike. “Well I guess they didn't think I needed any more shamp... Spike? Are you okay?” she asked him, looking at his pale face.

He didn't answer her. He just stood there, his jaw open and his face growing paler and paler by the second. Buffy shook his shoulder, trying to bring him out of his... whatever he was in. “Spike?! What's wrong? You're scaring me.”

She looked in the direction he was looking in and saw the woman he was looking at. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she looked back at him. “What's going on?” she asked again, impatiently this time.

As if she felt their eyes on her, the brunette turned around, a smile instantly appearing on her face. “My Spike!” she hollered and rushed over to him, pushing Buffy out of the way and then throwing her arms around his neck. “I came for you!” she told him and started to pepper kisses all over his face.

Buffy stumbled back a step, scowling at the woman’s haste to get her away from her boyfriend. Buffy stepped closer to the woman and tapped her on the shoulder. “Uhm... excuse me, but what do you think you’re doing?” she asked, extremely jealous and upset that Spike hadn't pushed the brunette away yet.

“I'm saying hello to my man, what do you think I'm doing, you silly chit.” She scowled back at Buffy and ran her hand down Spike's chest. “Isn't that right, Spike?”

Buffy pushed the woman's hand away from Spike and glared at him. “Who is this woman, Spike?” Buffy asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Spike's jaw just opened and closed a couple of times. He was still too shocked and confused to say anything. “Well?!” Buffy asked, her foot tapping against the floor and her fist aching to be slammed into the other woman's face.

Spike finally snapped into himself and shook his head, staring at the other woman.

“Drusilla.”

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Heehee, sorry for the third cliffie in a row... But I had to! Please take a second to leave a review, I always respond! Thanks in advance!