Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to CallMeKitten for the fast and awesome beta job! *hugs and squishes* Sorry for the wait everyone, but here is a nice chapter for you. Hope you enjoy!
It was like something had snapped between them. They both hopped off their swings and latched on to each other, slumping to the ground as they clung to each other and whispered their words of apology. It felt so nice being together again, even with the current distressed mood; they were both happy to be with each other again.

Buffy didn't know what to say. She just wanted to feel. To be with him again and feel loved and happy. She pulled back a little bit and cupped his cheek with her hand. “I missed you,” she told him, her eyes filling with tears at the memory of being away from him.

“I missed you, too, Buffy. So bloody much.” He replied and rested his forehead against hers. “I really am sorry, though. Do you believe me?” he asked, unable to keep the pleading tone out of his voice. He just wanted everything back to the way they were.

Buffy smiled softly, nodding her head. “Yeah. I shouldn't have held it against you for so long. Now we have lost time to make up for before you leave for England.”

She didn't wait for him to reply. She captured his lips with hers, creating the fire that they always had with each other for the last two weeks. God, she missed his kisses.

Without hesitation, he returned her kiss, matching her passion. He pulled his lover closer to him, as he kissed her and ran his tongue across her bottom lip. As soon as she opened her mouth, he slid his tongue inside, exploring the moist cavern within.

He felt her wiggle in his lap, trying to get her legs free. He was worried she was trying to end the kiss and tell him this was all a mistake, so he refused to let her go. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, holding her just a little tighter. “Please, don't go.” he whispered.

Buffy giggled and kissed his lips chastely. “Don't worry. I'm not. Just getting more comfortable so I can kiss you again!”

With his insecurities banished, he growled and twisted her around so she was straddling his lap. “Well in that case, let me give you a hand!”

Her giggling quickly changed to moans as he started to kiss her again. She knew that they should be talking instead of making with the smoochies, but she didn't care. She needed him right now. She wanted to erase the memories of the passed couple of days.

When she felt thoroughly kissed, she pulled back once again and started to take off her dress. “I need you, William.”

He quickly stopped her and frowned. “I need you, too. But we can't. Not here, people could show up at any minute.” He smoothed her dress back down her legs. “Do you want to go somewhere else? One of our cabins?”

Buffy nodded eagerly and stood up, holding her hand out to him to help him up. “Your cabin. It's closer.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


They talked a little on the walk to his cabin. She told him she realized he had told the truth when she remembered what he had said about Drusilla before. He told her that he was in fact going back to England, but Drusilla was not in the picture in anyway. That seemed to be enough for them at the moment, so they walked the rest of the way to his cabin in silence.

Once inside, Buffy suddenly felt nervous. The heat of the moment wasn't spurring her hormones on this time, so the 'this is only my second time' insecurities came back with a vengeance. She started to fidget as she watched him throw stray clothing off his bed. When he was done, he turned to her with a powerful look of hunger in his eyes and she felt her knees go weak. She could tell he wanted her, so that was a good thing.

Flicking her insecurities away, she walked toward him, gracefully removing her dress on the way, leaving her only in her bra and panties. When he did nothing but stare at her for a few moments, she went to cover herself up again, but he stopped her.

“No! Don't cover yourself. You're beautiful” he said and brought her hands up to his neck. “Put your hands on me. I need you to touch me.”

She happily obliged by running her hands down his still clothed chest. “This... has to go,” she said and lifted it up over his head.

She let go of the shirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was lost in a sea of their kisses. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, their lips never losing contact. “Buffy... want you...” Spike moaned against her lips, his hands cradling her behind, pulled her closer to him.

She leaned back and giggled as she made them fall back onto the bed. “I want you too, Spike.”

He made quick work of her bra, undoing it, then throwing it behind them. He was working her panties down, she made quick work of undoing his pants. When they were both fully naked, he slipped his hand between them and dipped his fingers inside her heat, sliding the slippery juice around her clit.

He kissed her as he played with her erect nubbin, capturing her whimpers of pleasure with his lip. “My sweet Buffy. So wet for me... want to taste you again...” he whispered and started to kiss his way down her body.

“No,” she breathed, and halted his movements. “I want you inside me now, you can have a taste later. I need to feel you now,” she said and maneuvered them until they were fully on the bed. “Please.”

He nodded and crawled up her body again, nudging her legs open with his knee. He settled himself on top of her and lined his erect cock up with her slick opening. He pushed himself in slowly, giving her time to adjust.

Once he was buried deep inside her, he kissed her softly and waited for her to start moving her hips, signaling she was ready for him to move. He didn't have to wait long, he was only still for a moment before she was pushing her pelvis against his.

He pulled all the way out and slowly pushed back in, groaning at the feel of her tight, warm body surrounding him. He would never tire of her. He could have her everyday for the rest of his life and it would never be enough, he would still crave her touch.

He kept his rhythm slow and loving, but Buffy wanted more. She started to meet his thrusts just a little faster and harder than before, and whimpered. “More, Spike. Need... more.”

“Shhh, my love. I got you.” he replied and started to thrust faster.

Buffy felt the beginning of her orgasm building, that heavy, tingly feeling in her stomach was making itself known. She twisted her hips, bucking against him a little when his pelvic bone hit her clit. “Uh, Spike! Fuck, feels so.. uh!! Faster!”

He shifted his position and lifted one of her legs, pulling it up to rest over his shoulder. Once she was situated, he angled his cock, hoping it would hit her g-spot, and smiled triumphantly when she all but screamed. “You like that, baby?” he asked as he thrust into her harder.

“Holy... fuck! Spike, I'm gunna... Ahh!” she moaned and her body stiffened as she rode the beginning of her orgasm out.

With his free hand, he reached between them and tweaked her clit. He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, but he wanted it to be as good for her as it was for him. He felt her walls fluttering and clamping down on his cock and he groaned. He lowered her leg as she finished her orgasm and thrust into her a couple more times.

“So bloody tight,” he groaned as he felt his sac tighten. “Buffy!” he called out as his orgasm shot through him.

He collapsed on top of her and quickly rolled to the side. They both whimpered as he slipped out of her pussy, but smiled when they pulled each other close. They were silent for a while, catching their breath and enjoying the feel of their bare skin touching.

“I wish you could stay the night,” Spike said and then nuzzled against her neck.

She giggled and backed up more, trying to erase any distance between them. “I know, me too. It would be nice to wake up beside you. But I don't want to get into trouble.”

He nodded and started to kiss her shoulder, trying to think of a way they could get around this. He really wanted to wake up beside her just once before he left.

Was he really going to leave, though? He had been thinking about it a lot since he got together with Buffy. He didn't want to disappoint his father, but he didn't want to leave Buffy either. Did he really have to go to a university out there? He knew there were good ones here as well, so there really was no point in having to go so far away, now that he had a reason to stay here. He wasn't going to leave. He would rather die.

With his decision made, he hopped out of bed and started to get dressed.

“Hey!” Buffy groaned and sat up, not caring that the sheet fell around her waist. She just wanted his warmth back. “Where'd cuddly Spike go?”

Spike laughed as he slipped his shirt back on. “Come on, luv. As much as I'd like to ravish you one more time before the kids get back, I need to make two phone calls.”

She pouted briefly, but stood up anyway, flaunting her nakedness as much as she could. Maybe if she enticed him enough, he would ravish first, then make the phone calls? Giggling at her own antics, she spread her legs a bit and bent over to pick up her dress and smiled at him from between her legs. “You sure you don't want to make those phone calls later?”

Spike groaned and walked over to her, taking hold of her hips and pulled her back against his straining erection. “Buffy... fuck! You're so distracting!” he said and started to grind his erection against her. He looked at the glowing red numbers of the alarm clock on his nightstand. 10:20. He still had fifty minutes, so why not?

“Put your hands on the wall, luv,” he said as he unfastened his pants and freed his freshly swollen member.

She did as he instructed, shivering with anticipation. She hadn't thought of doing it like this, so it excited her more than anything. She felt his fingers run up and down her slit the push inside her opening. She arched her back and moaned. “More. Fuck me, Spike. Please.”

Spike growled and lined himself up with her opening for the second time that night and thrust all the way in one go.

They both groaned and Buffy pushed against him and swiveled her hips. “Oh, God! You're so deep!”

He withdrew completely and then slammed himself back into her again, and moaned as he felt her walls clench around his hard cock. “Yeah, fuck... squeeze me, just like that,” he said and groaned when she started to milk his length.

He started to piston in and out of her, using her hips as leverage. When he felt her legs shaking with her impending orgasm, he wrapped an arm around her stomach and held her up and with his other hand, he started to play with her clit. “Tha's it, pet. Cum with me, yeah? I want to feel your juices flow around my cock as I cum. You ready?”

“Uh, Spike! Faster! I think... uhhnn! I love this... position!” she hollered and pushed back against him and squeezed him with her muscles.

That did it for both of them. Their orgasms shot through them and they both groaned in unison as they wildly bucked against each other, seeking as much friction as they could.

When their orgasms subsided, Spike slipped out of her tight passage and tucked himself back into his pants. He slowly zipped his pants up and helped Buffy stand on her shaky legs. “You all right, Buffy?” he asked as she slumped against him.

“Oh, I'll be fine. Just need to...” she took a deep breath and giggled. “Just need to catch my breath and wait till my legs work. Want to dress me while we wait?”

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. “Would love to,” he replied and took her dress from her hands, surprised she hadn't dropped it while they were having sex.

He slipped the white fabric over her head and she put her arms through the straps. He sat her down in the end of the bed and picked up her undergarments. He held her bra out to her but tucked her panties into his back pocket. “Here you go, pet.”

Buffy glared at him and yanked the bra from his hands. “I need those too, you know,” she said, pulling the straps of her dress down to clip the bra on.

He walked behind her and did the clasp up then lifted the straps of her dress so she could put her arms through. “We did this backwards, didn't we?” he asked, trying to avoid the topic of her panties.

“Yeah, bra first, dress last. But who are we to follow rules?” she giggled then stood up, slowly advancing on him as he backed up to the door. “Now, give me my panties back.”

He laughed and flung the door open, shaking his head. “Gotta' catch me first!”

And then they were gone. Running toward to phone booth in a fit of giggles.

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Okay, a couple of things to say here. I have a oneshot to be posted soon, hopefully tonight if I'm lucky. It's called 'Stunt Double'. I hope you enjoy it. I am currently working on IDWTR update and Big Bad William is on it's way. I have been working alot on fic that are currently not posted, which I should stop doing, but they are going so good right now that they are all that I'm inspired for lately. I have 4 WIPs that are underwraps, and I'm quite far along in 2 of them. I won't be posting them until I check the complete box on all of my WIPs that are posted. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please leave a pretty review! Thanks you to everyone who has supported me, it means a lot to me!