Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to PaganBaby for beta'ing and Xaphania for the banner!! *hugs and twirls*
Buffy had received everything Lorne said she would in the mail and she was currently wearing soft blue shorts with white Hawaiian flowers printed on them and an appropriate white tank top with the name tag pinned over her right breast. Her hair was up in a messy bun and all of the things the letter told her she would need was packed up in a duffel bag, ready to go to the camp. She went down the stairs and put the bag by the door and walked into the kitchen so she could say bye to her dad before her mother drove her away for the next two weeks.

“Daddy, I'm leaving now. I'm going to miss you!” she said and pulled him into a big hug.

“I'm going to miss you too, sweetheart. I hope you have a lot of fun, though,” he told her as he hugged her back. He let go and held her out at arms distance, looking at the young woman his baby girl had grown to be. “Look at you, your all grown up. Off to go to your first real job. I'm so proud!” he smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Oh, dad. I will be fine, I promise! It's nice to hear that you are so proud of me though.” She smiled and kissed his cheek. Her mother honked the horn so Buffy took an apple off the counter and gave Hank another quick hug. “Bye, dad! Love you!”

“Love you too, Buf!” he hollered at his not-so-little girl and sighed. Time went by way to quickly. Soon she would be married and off living somewhere else and having her own children.

~~~~~**

Buffy jumped out of the car and took her bag out of the trunk and placed it by her feet so she could close the trunk door. Joyce came around to the back of the car and embraced her daughter in a tight hug. “Oh, my little girl is all grown up! First job and everything. I'm going to miss you!”

“I'm going to miss you too, mom.” Buffy giggled and returned the hug. This would be the first time away from home for so long since she was thirteen.

“I know it's only two weeks, but still... Oh, never mind. I hope you have fun and make lots of friends!” she smiled and kissed Buffy's cheek.

“Me to.” Buffy said as her mother got back into her car.

“I will call you soon, mom.” She waved and shut her mother's door for her.

She blew a kiss at Joyce as the car drove away then she turned toward the camp. She walked under the welcome banner and took a deep breath of the country air she would be breathing for the next two weeks. She smiled at all the little kids running around and remembered when she was one of those little kids on the first day.

She looked over to where all of the other leaders where and made her way over. As soon as she was under the tree, she seen a flash of red hair and hoped that it was who she thought it was. She made her way over and tapped the redhead on the shoulder. “Rose?”

She turned toward Buffy and flashed a big smile. “Yep, my real name is Rose, but I want the children to know me as Willow.” She said and pointed to her name tag. “I didn't catch your name?”

“The children will know me as Buffy, but you should already know me. We went to camp together; remember Elizabeth?”

Willow squealed and pulled Buffy into a hug. “Oh my god! It's been forever! How have you been?”

~~~~~**

Spike finally made it to the camp site and took of his helmet. Seeing all the little kids running around made him kind of nervous, but he wasn't going to chicken out. Besides, being here for two weeks would be better than wallowing at home over Drusilla.

He walked over to the spot where all of the other leaders were and paid for a bottle of water. He took a quick sweep of all the people he would be working with and stopped when he saw a face that he found familiar. It wasn't so much the face as it was the hair; bright red and shining with the sun. He knew that had to be Rose.

He also noticed she was talking to another girl with blond hair. He didn't recognize her but he couldn't deny that she was beautiful. He decided that it was time to go introduce himself to the blond beauty and say hi to Rose.

Before he could say anything, Lorne blew a whistle to get everyone's attention so he decided to wait to talk to the girls.

“Hello, boys and girls and welcome to Caritas Camp!” Lorne shouted over some of the giggling children.

There was applause and a lot of hollering and Lorne waved his hands to settle everyone down again. “I hope the trip here was great and I hope you all have a wonderful stay at my beautiful camp! Now, time to sort everyone out into groups. All your bags will be in your cabin when you get there.”

Lorne smiled and started to read the groups out to the crowd.

“Willow?” he called out and the petite redhead walked over to him. “Okay, you will be the leader of The Finches.”

He called out a group of girls names and they all crowded around Willow, some giving her hugs or taking hold of her hand. When the list of names was done, Willow led the girls to their cabin.

Spike hoped that he could find out the blond's name before he was called. He took a sip of water and waited for other leaders to take their kids away.

“Buffy?” Lorne called out and to Spike's surprise, the blond he was thinking about took the walk over to the boss. 'She chose Buffy? What kind of name is that?' he thought to himself as he watched her smile. “You are the leader of The Swans.”

Spike watched her as she walked away with the group of little girls, her bum swaying as she walked. He vowed to himself that he would get to know her in these next two weeks. He was so busy looking at her sweet bum, he didn't notice his name being called.

“Is Spike here?” Lorne called out again and Spike shook his head out of his thoughts.

“Yeah, sorry mate,” He said and stood beside Lorne for his group of kids.

“Okay, you are the leader of The Eagles.”

Spike smiled at the group name, it was the same group he was in as a kid. He took his group of kids and led them to their cabin, his mind still off with the blond on the opposite side of the camp.

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews> *bats eyelashes*