Author's Chapter Notes:
Unbeta'd... sorry! I hope you enjoy!! PLEASE REVIEW!!
“Tell me about it?”

“Would you like something to eat? I took some--”

Buffy giggled and cut Spike off. “No changing the subject, mister! I won't get jealous. I promise.” She said, holding her hand to her heart.

“It's not that. It's just hard to talk about.”

“Come on. I just told you something that I haven't even told my mother about. You can tell me. I would like to know.” She pleaded, snuggling closer to him.

“Okay. I'll tell you. There was a girl. I loved her. Didn' have the balls to tell her. I lied to her one night. I regret my decision as much then as I do now... Cheese poofs?” He asked, holding out a bag to her.

“That was horrible. I explained my story better than that. What was her name?” she took a couple of the cheese poofs. “Can you at least tell me that, Mr. Secretive?”

“I don't know if I want to talk about this.”

“Please?”

Seeing her like that, hearing her say please like that threw him into another flashback. A moment he would never forget.

~FLASHBACK~

They were settled down on her sweater, staring up at the stars in the sky and pointing out different constellations. “See that one?” William asked and pointed to a stretched out 'W' in the sky. “That one is Cassiopeia. It represents a queen in Greek Mythology who thought there was no one else in the world who's beauty could rival her own.”

“Not much of a constellation for someone so pretty. I mean lookit', its rinkydink compared to some other ones.” She giggled.

“I agree. Its small compared to how big she thought she was.”

“William?” she asked, getting ready to pop a huge question on him.

“Yes, pet?”

“Do you think Liam would like me even though I have never kissed a boy before?” she questioned. Liam had asked her for a kiss earlier and she got nervous. She had never kissed a boy before and she didn't want her first kiss to be with a boy she hardly liked.

“He would be crazy not to! Why? Have you never kissed a boy before?” he asked back, hoping that she hadn't.

“No. I kind of wanted... Well...”

“Come on. You can tell me. We tell each other everything.” He said and took her hand to try and comfort her.

“I was wondering if maybe... you would be my first kiss. Just for practice. I want to be good for him. Have you kissed a girl before?” She looked up at him with a hopeful look in her eyes.

His heart soared. He hadn't expected that at all. Here was the girl who he would do anything for and she was asking him to be her first kiss. Granted, it was for practice, but still it felt bloody amazing to him. He wouldn't pass this moment up for the world. “No, I haven't. Maybe we could both do it for practice. I kind of like Rose. Maybe I will kiss her someday.” He told her, trying to cover up his eagerness to share his first kiss with her.

She masked her jealousy about him liking Rose with a smile and nodded her head. “Okay. How do you want to do it?”

“I don't know. I think he just lean in, press our lips together and then its done. But we might need to do it a couple of times to get the hang of it.”

He watched her nod her head eagerly then lean in to him with her eyes closed. She puckered her lips, obviously waiting for him to do the same thing but he zoned out for a moment, just looking at how adorable she looked waiting for him to kiss her. He finally shook his head and leaned in to kiss her.

“William? What are you waiting--” he cut her off by kissing her while she was talking. He missed the mark. She was mid sentence when he leaned in so he ended up kissing her teeth. She giggled and gave his shoulder a light slap. “William! I don't think that is how you do it.”

“No, I suppose not,” He blushed with his embarrassment and then he took a deep breath. “Okay, on the count of three.”

“One...” She closed her eyes.

“Two...” She leaned in to him again and he closed his eyes.

“Three!”

He leaned in and kissed her. This time right on her lips. They both let out a little gasp when their lips met and then relaxed, letting the moment last as long as they could.

Buffy was the first to pull away. “That was good. I think I have the hang of it... Do you?”

William still had his eyes closed. He shook his head and pulled her closer. “No... one more time. Just to make sure.”

~ENDFLASHBACK~



He shook his head, shaking the memory of their first and second kiss out of him mind. He decided that it was time. He was going to tell her that he was William.

“Elizabeth,” he answered, hoping that she wouldn't put two and two together and hoping that she would. “Her name is Elizabeth.”

“Really? Thats my real name!”

“I know, luv.”

“Are you transferring your feelings? Like I tried with Liam? Because it won't work and I won't be your rebound girl.” She told him, starting to get up from her spot beside him.

“No! No. M' not... transferring. Believe me. I had my rebound girl, your not her.”

“Well... Tell me more about Elizabeth.”

“Fine. She had brown hair. The greenest eyes I ever saw. The cutest nose and a smile that made my toes curl. She was beautiful on the inside and out. She accepted me right away and always stood by my side when I needed her. I miss her a lot. More than she could ever know.” He said, looking directly into Buffy's eyes.

“Wow. That sounds an awful lot like me.”

Spike smiled and leaned up to kiss her, smiling when she kissed him back. It was a perfect third kiss. Sweet and simple and more experienced than their first two. He pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes. “That's because you are her.” He whispered.

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
It means alot to an author when you review their stories. It helps them get a sense of how you are liking their story so far. So please, please, please review!! Thanks!