[Reviews - 60] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Buffy needs a date for her sisters wedding her only choice happens to be the man she's planning on divorcing. Can she survive two long weeks with him at her side?
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 8564 Read: 7906
Published: 05/29/2009 Updated: 09/29/2009

1. 'Til Divorce does us part by Jake [Reviews - 13] Liked (1326 words)
Posting to see if anyone likes the idea. If you do, please review and let me know and I'll continue with it. If not, please review and I'll make it go bye-bye.

2. Mile-high club by Jake [Reviews - 9] Liked (1177 words)
Reviews would be awesome...please let me know if you like or leave suggestions as to where you would like to see this story go. I do read all of the reviews and take them into account when writing.

3. Home is the place where they have to take you in by Jake [Reviews - 11] Liked (1109 words)
Reviews would be awesome but not required.

4. Welcome Home by Jake [Reviews - 5] Liked (1109 words)

5. Welcome to the floral hell by Jake [Reviews - 7] Liked (1310 words)

6. A day in the park...never ends well by Jake [Reviews - 8] Liked (1463 words)
Sorry this has taken so long to update. I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who has stuck by this one and another thank you to those that have left the happy reviews, they give me a warm fuzzy and I thank you for taking the time to do that.

7. After the game by Jake [Reviews - 7] Liked (1070 words)