Author's Chapter Notes:
Reviews would be awesome...please let me know if you like or leave suggestions as to where you would like to see this story go. I do read all of the reviews and take them into account when writing.
“William, sweetheart?” Buffy asked in that sickeningly sweet voice women throughout history to garner her husband’s attentions from the voluptuous blonde’s, um, assets.

“B-Buffy…my dear wife whom I love more than anything in this bloody world,” Spike grabbed her hand and dragged her down the small aisle of the plane to the back galley near the lavatories. “There is a God!” He hugged her to him, slightly squishing her petite body against his own.

“What was that about? Oh My God! You were totally checking her out. How dare you! We’re still married, you little…”
Spike couldn’t resist chuckling at her outraged expression, ‘Seems the little bint still wants my hot little body to herself after all.’ “Buffy, the chit cornered me as I was heading back, ‘S still all about you luv for as long as you’ll have me that is. It’ll take quite a bit more than a pair of nice tits to distract me.”

“Ha! See you said she had nice tits! How would you know if you weren’t checking her out?” She glared at him as she crossed her arms over her own chest as she waited for his answer.

“Bloody Hell luv of course I noticed them. I’m married, not blind. Kitten, I’m yours, don’t know what I have to do to prove that to you but name it ‘n I’ll give it a go!” His blue eyes sparkled as her lips crashed onto his own and he blindly searched for the bathroom door, following her in once he had gotten it open.

“So how should we go about this sweetheart?” They broke away only to survey the small area around them. He leaned his weight over her as they tried to maneuver around the miniscule bathroom.

“Well, if you don’t know that by now Spike, we’re really in trouble.” She giggled softly at his low growl as she reached behind her and felt the wet countertop.

“Not much room in here pet. Hop onto the sink.” He motioned to the water-covered sink as he unbuckled his pants letting his burgeoning erection spring free.

“Nu-uh, I’ve got to meet my parents in this and the counter is covered in water. Bend down and we can do this against the wall.” She hitched up her black knee-high skirt as she looped her arms around his neck and shuffled around until her back was against the wall.

“Real romantic this is…bloody hell this gets better every time!” Spike grunted as her snug little passage engulfed his length.

“Maybe for you, there’s a hook or something digging into my back,” She complained even as she started to rise and fall in tempo with his thrusting hips.

“Guh…did you gain weight luv?” He couldn’t help but notice her angry frown as he mentioned her weight and let out an unmanly gasp as she let her weight fall particularly hard over him in response to his remark. “God you feel good, so good Buffy pet” He shifted her weight slightly as his hips started a faster rhythm as he neared his own climax.

“Don’t you dare come without getting me…oh fuck!” She shuddered as his hand snaked down between their bodies to rub furiously against her clit, bringing her to climax.

“You were saying?” He smirked up at her as she tried to focus on his face with unfocused glassy eyes.

“Hey! Some of us have to use the bathroom too you know! Hurry up jackass!”
The couple giggled as they untangled and cleaned themselves up.

“Is my hair ok?” Spike held back a chuckle as he removed his hand from the door to draw it through her golden locks.

“Hair looks perfect goldilocks. Point of fact, you’re rockin’ that ‘just got fucked ‘n loved it’ look.” He let out a full-blown chuckle at her wide-eyed expression. “’S fine pet, whole plane probably knows what we were doing in here, weren’t exactly quiet ‘bout it.”

“Oh my God! These people are going to be in London with us. What if they recognize me or you bleach-boy?” She ruffled his hair before grinning at him. “Might as well let them know we both enjoyed it. Besides you didn’t really think I was that upset about it, did you? After all, I was the one to suggest the little mile-high club rendezvous.” She laughed at his gaped jaw expression as she opened the door to reveal a very irate-looking older woman.

“You heathens! What would the Good Lord think of you two? Unmarried little tramp God will punish you for what you’ve done!”

“Excuse me ma’am if you wouldn’t mind my husband and I would like to return to our seats.” Buffy pushed her way past the gaping woman without further preamble as she dragged a smirking Spike behind her.

Once seated in their seats Spike leaned over to whisper in her ear, “How far are you from a mental breakdown sweetheart?”

“Let’s just say I’m going to need years of therapy to get over the humiliation I’m currently covering right now. Spike, stop laughing! The entire plane knows what we did back there.” Buffy shifted lower as a young college-age boy gave her the once over before winking.

“Yeah pet, they all know you got royally fucked ‘n you loved every second of it.” He glared at the boy and gave him the one-finger salute. He knew his wife was a hot little piece of ass but didn’t need the rest of the world appreciating it.

“and you’re just so proud of yourself, aren’t you?”

“Well yeah, I don’t mind letting the world know that ‘m the only one allowed in that hot little body ‘f yours. You’re my wife ‘n I’m bloody proud of it.” He ran his hand over his exposed leg, stopping to rest on her upper thigh as he continued to glare at the younger man across the aisle.

“For now”

“For now what pet?” His brow furrowed as he stared at her blank expression.

“I still have two weeks to make up my mind Spike, so for now you’re the only one.” She shrugged as she toyed with the platinum band nestled on her left ring finger.

“You don’t really want the divorce kitten. I know you and I know you’ll keep me around. Do you remember what we said on our wedding day?”

“Don’t let Dawn anywhere near the cake?” She supplied weakly, knowing the next words out of his mouth.

“No I was referring to the ‘til death do us part’ but and the fact that you’re Catholic if I’m not mistaken.” At her stunned expression, he continued. “Don’t believe in divorce, do you?”

“When was the last time I was in a church Spike?”