Author's Chapter Notes:
So, this is the last chapter. We hope you like. Thank you so much to everyone for reading and reviewing this! We are amazed at the response this little fic has had. Thanks to everyone who's read and reviewed our fic!
Chapter 4


They lay silently for some time, breathing harshly as they came down from the high. Buffy’s fingers were idly stroking William’s chest, and his hands were tangled in her hair, pulling the damp strands back from her forehead.

“Wow,” William murmured eventually, lips pressed against the salty skin of her neck. “That was…”

“The best sex ever?” Buffy said, her head dropping back onto the pillow as he continued to kiss and lick his way up her neck until his lips found hers.

“Oh yeah.” They kissed for several long moments, until Buffy began to feel uncomfortable with the stickiness between her legs.

“I need a shower,” she said, sitting up slightly, already missing the feel of William’s skin against hers as she moved away. “Want to join me?”

William grinned and scooted across the bed, eager to follow her into the bathroom.

Buffy winced as she stood up, feeling a twinge of pain not only in her foot, but also on the side of her lower back, but ignored it in favor of pulling William towards her en suite. She turned the water on, and backed him into the shower, pressing him up against the tiles, loving the feel of his wet body against hers.

She bit him lightly at the juncture of his neck, and he made a low moaning sound in his throat, spinning her around and pushing her against the opposite side of the shower. He lifted her arms above her head, pinning her wrists to the wall with his hand, and kissed his way down the column of her throat to her breasts.

Buffy flinched; the positioning of her arms stretched taut above her had pulled on the already aching muscle in her side. William pulled back immediately, his head tilted to one side as he regarded her with a serious gaze.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just think I pulled something,” she tilted her head up to kiss him again, rubbing the sore spot at the same time, grimacing when her fingers pressed too hard.

“Oh god, I’m sorry… I was too rough, wasn’t I?”

Buffy shook her head, kissing him lightly on the tip of his nose. “It’s fine. Just a little sore, and my toe’s still aching… not a good day for Buffy’s body parts. Well, it’s a good day for some of them. A very good day.”

William grinned shyly, and pressed himself even closer, if that was possible, and put his hand on top of hers. “Here, let me.”

Buffy could feel every part of him against her, his cock hard and pressing insistently into her stomach.

He began to knead the tender muscle in her side, strong fingers working magic as his other hand slipped between their bodies and rubbed lightly at her clit.

“Ohh,” Buffy moaned, dropping her head forwards to rest on William’s shoulder.

“Good ohh? Or bad ohh?” He slipped a finger inside her.

“Good, good… so good…”

“Yeah?” he smiled, massaging her side harder as he curled his finger upwards, finding that sensitive spot that made Buffy buck against him and sink her teeth into his shoulder. “Don’t need to go back to the hospital, then?”

Buffy closed her eyes, not sure how he expected her to formulate a coherent answer with the wonderful things he was doing to her body. “N-no. No hospital’s needed. Got my own personal doctor right here.”

William lifted his head to look her in the eyes, his hands continuing their ministrations, bringing her ever closer to the edge. “Do you, now?” he asked, trying to sound cocky and sure of himself, but even he could hear the insecurity in his voice. He had to be sure. “This isn’t…” he started, then stopped. He sighed and hung his head, trying to find the right words to say to her. “I don’t want this to be a one time thing, Buffy. I feel… I th-think there’s something here. Between us.”

Buffy nodded, thrusting against his hand as she felt her climax begin to build. “Same,” she panted, “not one time… thing. Feel it too. Ohh! William!” White spots danced behind her eyes as wave after wave of an intense orgasm washed over her.

He watched the look of pure pleasure wash over her face as her orgasm ripped through her, loving the soft mewls she made in the back of her throat. She slumped against him, murmuring her thanks into his wet skin.

When her erratic pants calmed down, he gently placed his hand on the back of her neck. “Buffy, look at me, luv,” he said, then pushed a strand of wet hair from her forehead when she looked at him. “Let's start at the beginning...” he looked down at their naked state, his hard cock nestled between her pussy lips. “I mean... Well, let me take you on a date. I know we did this kind of backwards, but I want to try. I want to be with you in every sense of the word.”

Buffy smiled at him and kissed his lips. “I want that too. I would love to go out with you. But for now,” she said and pushed on his shoulder for him to take a step back. She slowly sank down to her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock, slowly pumping his shaft. “We’re going to have some fun.”

William was about to stop her, he had never had a blow job before and wasn't sure what to expect, but her tongue darted out and licked the head of his cock causing all thoughts of stopping her to fly out of his mind. He groaned and threw his head back, running his hands into her wet hair. She wrapped her mouth around the head, swirling her tongue around then slowly taking more of him into her mouth.

“Holy... Bloody Hell, Buffy!” he moaned, her cheeks hollowing as she pulled her mouth back.

She looked up at him; smiling around his cock as her other hands came into play. One was around the base of his cock, pumping what she couldn't take into her mouth and her other hand was playing with his balls, gently cupping and rolling them around in her palm.

He started to gently thrust into her mouth, bringing himself closer and closer to his release. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore; he needed to be inside of her. He tapped her on the shoulder and she pulled away with a confused look on her face. He used both hands on her arms and pulled her up and kissed her softly on the lips. “That was bloody brilliant, pet. But I need to be inside of you... Oh shite!” he hollered, suddenly remembering they hadn't used anything for protection. “What about condoms? We didn't use anything! What if you get preg--”

She cut him off with a kiss and it was his turn to be confused. “The fact that you’re worried about me getting pregnant tells me that you’re clean. I am on birth control, so you don't have to worry about baby Buffys or Williams running around. I'm also clean. No STD Buffy.” She giggled then kissed him again.

He let out a sigh of relief and nodded his head. “I'm clean. Don't really have much experience with sex. Only one other person before you and she was a virgin too so--”

“Are you serious? I thought you were some kind of sex god with the way you made me feel. You played my body like a fucking fine tuned piano back there!”

He blushed and ducked his head, taking the compliment all too well. “Yeah, that was only my second time.”

“Well you’re a freakin' natural at it!” she smiled then placed her hands on his shoulders for leverage and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his hips. He took a step forward so her back was against the wall and positioned himself at her entrance. She sank down onto his cock and they groaned in unison. “Let's have your third time, shall we?” she giggled and he started his rhythm.

As he thrust into her again and again, he found himself thanking his lucky stars that he’d pushed himself to get into med school. If he hadn’t, he never would have met this amazing girl with the ridiculous name.

And for that, he was glad.

THE END!


Chapter End Notes:
Pretty words? *bats eyelashes*