Author's Chapter Notes:
I´ve never written a sex scene in my life, so this probably sucks a bit. But you gotta start somewhere :)
"Here we are, come in. I know it´s a bit messy, but I wasn´t expecting any company. And I haven´t had anyone besides Giles here in a very long time.

You can go sit on the couch if you like. I´ll get myself some tea and warm up that blood for you if it´s better that way."

"Sure, if you don´t mind."

They had bought some blood from butchers on their way to Spike´s apartment after collecting Buffy´s bags from the hotel.

Buffy was nervous of drinking blood when Spike was there, but then she thought that they needed to get used to it ´cause they would be together for a long long time.

So when Spike brought the warm mug to her, she just thanked him and gulped down the blood. She hadn´t realized how hungry she was.

"That good huh? It´s the fight. It makes you hungry and..."
"Horny. I know. And what do you know, I´m not hungry anymore. Just the latter. Wanna help me with that?"


"Oh, I will kitten. Have you got any idea how sexy you look? Not just your body, I think it´s in your eyes. There’s this spark in them, some gold laced with green, they are so alive, and I can see right to your soul through them. See what you think, what you want."


Buffy was panting softly, eyes locked with his. The tone Spike used made her shiver, made her nerves go on hyper-drive.
"What do I want?"


"Me. All of me. And there´s nothing I want more than to give it all to you. I want to make our destiny happen."


Spike pulled Buffy to him, to sit in his lap and brought their lips together. It wasn´t soft and sweet this time, it was demanding and consuming. They felt like the only breath they got had to come from the other. Both set of hands started to pull off clothes, stopping their kisses only to work on some stubborn button or sleeve.


Spike looked at Buffy in her dark red bra after he managed to pull her top over her head. She had the most perfect breasts, they filled his hands just right.
"I think these were made for my hands. You look so beautiful Buffy. So beautiful."


Buffy just smiled and reached behind her to unhook the bra, and then tossed it aside. She didn´t feel self conscious, that feeling she had left behind long time ago. And then he leaned up to gently flick his tongue around her nipple, and she just felt, no thinking.


Spike sucked on her nipples a bit harder each time while working to get rid of her jeans.

He had a hard time managing to do anything ´cause Buffy was kneading the muscles on his back and chest, every now and then stopping to scrape his nipples with her nails.

Finally he gave up and just pulled hard and to his delight heard the fabric tear, then just threw the remains of her jeans away. Buffy´s red panties went the same way, and he had a very naked, very beautiful girl on his lap.

"You have the most perfect body. You´re so small, but strong."

He ghosted his hands around the curves of her body, one of them finally stroking her mound softly, going downwards still, until he pushed a warm finger inside her to find that she was more than ready for him.

Buffy didn´t even try to stop moaning when he stroked her more firmly. He was so warm, and it felt weird but at the same time so wonderful she didn´t want it to stop ever.

She just kissed him again, and between kisses managed to say,
"Pants off, now, please."

He stood up carrying Buffy with him to his bedroom without a word. Mostly ´cause he was kissing her the whole time. Besides he barely could think anything, what with most of his blood going towards his cock, which was painfully hard by now.

He needed her like he´d never needed anything else before. So he placed Buffy on the bed and got rid of his jeans quickly.

And it was Buffy´s turn to look.
"My God, it must be illegal to look that good. I mean, those Greek statues have nothing compared to you. Even your...that, it´s beautiful. You are beautiful."

"Thanks, I guess. Never been called that before but it´s nice to hear that you think so. You can touch, you know, not just look."

And that she did. As her cool hand wrapped around his cock and started to move, Spike groaned and pulled her on top of him kneading her breasts and thrusting his hips up. Soon he wormed one hand back to her pussy flicking her clit in the rhythm of his thrusts.

Buffy was nearing the edge fast, and she didn´t want it to happen like this. She wanted Spike inside her, the faster the better. So she lifted herself up on her knees, keeping her hold on his cock, and looking into his eyes all the time slowly guided him in.

As soon as she felt him inside her she gasped at the heat. It felt dangerous and delightful at the same time. He was big, but fit nicely in her, a perfect match. After getting used to all that she started to move.

She cooled his heated flesh just right, and when she started to move up and down he realized just how tight she was. It felt like he could be her first, and while Spike knew he wasn´t, it still excited him.

They fit together perfectly, his hands on her tiny waist aiding her up and down slide. He met her with his own hard thrusts, and knew that no ordinary woman could take this. He didn´t need to hold back anything, so he didn´t worry when he turned Buffy on her back and pounded her to the bed.

They were both panting, moaning, groaning and pouring out words without any meaning. Buffy´s hands gripped Spikes ass to draw him even deeper inside her, probably leaving bruises behind, but who cared? Not them.

As Spike felt his orgasm approaching steadily, his instincts told him that it was time. He drew Buffy up so they were almost sitting and kissed her while still thrusting in and out. He then whispered,

"Kitten, you wanna do it now?"

Buffy nodded before kissing him like there was no tomorrow, pouring all her longing and hope into that one kiss. And just before she felt her climax, she let her face change and bit down on Spike´s throat.

It was her first taste of warm, human blood, and it was so sweet she nearly wept. She tasted the Slayer in his blood, but even more powerful was the taste of a mate, her equal, something she would protect until she was dust.

All that flashed trough her mind and then she was flying towards the sun. Her orgasm so powerful it felt like burning from inside out. But it didn´t prevent her from growling "Mine" to Spike before convulsing further in her release.

Spike barely managed to answer "Yours", and then he was shaking in his own climax. Buffy´s muscles were strangling his cock, and he almost started to believe in male multiple orgasms, it lasted so long.

He kept holding onto her shoulders and thrusting slowly, and before it stopped he bit down on Buffy´s neck drawing blood. It didn´t taste bad as he had thought, it brought him the feeling that he was complete.

He felt her, felt the bond click and take hold. He whispered "Mine?" and when he heard Buffy´s "Yours, William", he felt a hot wave go trough them and then a warm light filled the room.

They were both now silent, not moving anymore. They just felt it all. They suddenly knew each other like themselves, they were like one being. Everything was clear now, and as the light slowly faded they just stared at each others eyes, smiling a content smile.

And without one single word said out loud, they heard in their minds,
"We´re one."

TBC