Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to wickedwitch for beta'ing! I wrote this chapter a while ago and just got it back today, so unfortunately this isn't a sign that my WB has lifted *pouts* I'm actually trying to write a sequel to Sexy Single, but that isn't going very well either. Will keep trying though, I know a lot of the SS readers want a sequel. I might turn it into a series of oneshots. Maybe. We will see, I guess. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
As the song finished, Liz quickly grabbed Spike's hand and started to pull him toward the dorm rooms. The way they had danced had worked her into a frenzy, so she was aching to get him alone.

Finding an empty room behind door number one—which was pure luck—Liz practically fell through the bedroom door, her half drunken state and her eagerness to get Spike naked had her tripping over her own feet. She fisted her hand in his shirt and pulled him through the door, then hauled him to her body, ignoring the surprised look on his face as she dove in for a lusty kiss.


He reciprocated the kiss instantly, slightly nervous and scared about what was to come. 'Confidence, confidence, confidence!' He chanted in his mind, trying his damnedest to remain in control of his body. He had only ever had Drusilla, and that was a while ago. This Blonde Beauty was pretty much throwing herself at him, and he was practically quaking with anticipation and fear.

Liz ran her hands down his chest, feeling the hard muscles under his shirt. She knew he would have an incredible body under those darned clothes. Now, to get him out of them so she could see for herself...

She slipped her hands under the ripped black material, sliding her hands up his torso and breaking the kiss to get the shirt off. She dropped the shirt, then captured his lips in another kiss. The way his mouth worked on hers, she didn't think she would be able to stop kissing him.

Then his hands came into play, and she thought she might die.

He cupped a breast, kneading the mound and tweaking her nipple through her shirt. She broke the kiss again, throwing her head back and moaning as he slid his moth down her neck, leaving open mouthed kissed on the sensitive skin he found. She was in heaven.

“God, Liz... want you...” he growled, quickly taking her shirt off and sliding her bra straps off her shoulders. He continued to kiss her shoulders, then across her collarbone as he worked her bra snaps at the back. “Need you, now.”

She moaned as her bra fell to the floor, the cool air of the room doing little to kill the heat he had created in her. He took a nipple in his mouth, wrapping his tongue around it and nibbling gently. She pushed her pelvis against his and she tangled her hand in his soft curls, feeling the hard evidence of his arousal on her belly. “Please, Spike... now...”

She jumped up, wrapping her legs around his hips and pushed her hot pussy against his denim clad erection. He staggered towards the bed, falling onto it in a fit of laughter. “I'm so sorry, did I crush you?” he asked, pulling away slightly to see if she was okay.

Her hands went to his jeans, pulling on them as she giggled. “I'm fine! Get these off and fuck me!”

He chuckled and stood up, watching her take her leather pants off as he took off his jeans. “God, you're gorgeous...” he whispered as he heel-toed his combat boots off.

“You're not so bad yourself.” She replied, eying his bare chest.

Once they were completely naked, Spike went to lay on top of her to worship her body more, but she quickly reversed their position so she was straddling his waist.

“Screw foreplay, we can do that later.” She said, then sank down on his hard cock.

They both gasped, then shivered, loving the feeling of becoming one with each other.

Buffy swiveled her hips, grinding her clit against his pelvic bone as her walls stretched for him. He was so impossibly big, she thought she might spilt down the middle. No one she had been with before was this big, it was incredible. She was so completely full.

She leaned down to kiss Spike, but was surprised to find herself on her back and Spike slowly sliding out, then thrusting back inside of her. She arched her back, groaning at the sensation.

“You like that, luv?” he asked as she pulled almost all the way out, then quickly pushed his way into her tight channel.

“Oh, fuck! Love it... more! Uhh!” she moaned.

Spike complied, quickly finding his rhythm. Each thrust brought him to new heights he had never been to before, and he loved it. Being inside this delightful creature was the best thing that had ever happened to him before. Now, if he could only find a way to keep her...

He leaned down and kissed her, slipping his tongue inside her moist cavern to duel with hers. “Fuck, Liz. So fucking tight, so warm... all for me...” he groaned as he felt her walls tighten on his member. “Bloody hell! Do that again!”

She giggled and did it again, constricting her muscles on his prick over and over. She started to meet his thrusts, forcing him to go harder and faster. “Please, Spike... need to cum...”

He wormed his hand in between them, finding her clit and started to rub it. “I got you, pet.”

He thrust in a couple more times, feeling her body writhe under his as she began to climax. Her walls started to flutter, and he groaned, holding back his own orgasm until he was sure she was satisfied.

“Oh, Spike! Shit... I'm.. holy fuck, I'm gonna...” she whimpered and pulled him down for a passionate kiss as waves of pleasure shot through her body.

He continued thrusting and rubbing her nubbin as her hips bucked against his, seeking more friction as she came undone.

Spike thrust in one more time, spilling his seed inside of her welcoming body as his own orgasm ripped through his body. “Liz!!” he called, then shuddered as is release subsided.

He collapsed on top of her, then grinned as she wrapped her arms around him. “Are you okay? Not crushing you?” he asked for the second time that night.

She giggled, then kissed him chastely. “Nope, no Bu-Liz crushage. Promise.” She said, happy that she covered up her slip. That could have been bad.

Spike grinned and nodded, then rested his head on her shoulder. He was in a post coital high, committing every second that had just happened to memory. Then, his eyes flew open and he looked at the girl underneath him in fear. He quickly rolled off of her and put his hands over his face. “Wanker!” he whispered, then looked over at Liz again.

She furrowed her eyebrow in confusion. Why was he all of a sudden acting like this? One second, he is all happy, then the next he was angry? Buffy got nervous. “Was... Was I not.. good?” she asked, reaching for the blanket under her to cover herself.

Spike stopped her, then pulled her to his body, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her shoulder. “No, no, not that. Being with you was.. was bloody fantastic...” he said, then sighed. “It's just... we didn't use a condom, and I sort of... I came inside of you...”

Buffy burst out laughing, then turned to look at him. “You... you got all grrr-y about that?” she laughed harder.

It was his turn to be confused. “What the... Liz, this could be potentially bad. Boy...” he pointed to his semi soft cock. “plus girl...” he pointed to her pussy. “plus unprotected sex, equals baby.”

Buffy laughed then slapped his shoulder. “I know, silly. I'm laughing because you are so worried about me being pregnant, which is sweet of you, but you don't have to. I'm protected. Take a little pill everyday to prevent those pesky babies.” she giggled.

Spike's face softened, then he smiled. “Oh,”

“Mmmhmm. Now, if you want to... you know, have more unprotected sex... I would be totally up for.. Ohh!” she moaned as Spike pulled her on top of him.

“Well, I'm up for it, too.” he chuckled as he pushed his hardening erection against her.

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews?