[Reviews - 139] LikedPrinter
Summary: Life, freedom, feelings. There was no place for them here. This was hell, and she its most valued possession. Buffy's life takes an unexpected turn after being kidnapped, and as the line between sanity and madness starts to blur, the opportunity of freedom will present itself. Will she find enough will to live to take it, or will she take the easy way out and give in to the pain consuming her soul? And what does one ruthless vampire thirsty for her life have to to do with all this? When their paths cross perhaps they'll both realize that love can appear when you least expect it. SDA button *Runner up as a best new author at the SunnyD Awards, Round 18* Thank you!!! :D
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes
Word count: 76141 Read: 42156
Published: 06/19/2009 Updated: 12/03/2009

1. Chapter one by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 10] Liked (2160 words)
This story occurs in an alternate reality. No cannon Big Bads such as Master or the Mayor are an immediate threat. Sunnydale is not a hellmouth, so Buffy's never had to go there. She was kidnapped by vampires while patrolling the streets of LA a year and half after she was called, and she's been gone for about 5 months.

Angel is cursed and still somewhere eating vermin, he won't be relevant to this story.

Spike and Drusilla are cutting swath through Europe, Dru having her full strength. Spike is still very much evil and not even thinking about redemption, he is still in love with Dru (That won't last long, I promise!!). When Spike decides to get the third notch on his belt he will find something that will change his life forever.

If something is unclear, let me know. This is my first try at writing so bear with me, and I'm always open to suggestions, so if I suck you can tell me! Pleeeeease let me know what you think!!!! Not that I'm begging...OK, maybe a little!

Betaed by Dawn, Mabel and Lis!!! Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate your help!!! Thanks Moni for your encouragement!!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

*Chapter one and two have been revised on 10th of July 2010.*

2. Chapter two by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (1837 words)
There is Spike/Dru in this chapter, and it's graphic, but it's not at all romantic, in point of fact it rather proves the point that Drusilla can never really be what Spike wants or needs. I swear this is the only scene with them having sex you'll see!

Thank you Dawn and Lis for your excellent beta work, I love you guys!!!

Thank you wonderful readers, your reviews give me the drive to write this story!!!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Chapter three by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2022 words)
Thank you kind readers, especially those who let me know their thougths by reviewing, I hope you'll like this chapter!!! Sorry you had to wait so long, I've been busy moving into a different appartment...moving all those boxes is giving me quite a workout! lol

Thanks Dawn and Lis for your excellent beta work!!! Love you guys! :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

4. Chapter four by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (3592 words)
I want to thank all of you who review, therefore give me the necessary inspiration to write, you have my undying devotion!!! :)

Thank you Dawn, Lis and Mabel for your incredible beta work!!!

WARNING: There is a rape/non-con in this chapter! I tried to balance it out with something sweet but if you have issues with it, you probably shouldn't read!

5. Chapter five by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (3662 words)
I want to thank all of you dear readers, I appreciate every single one of your reviews!!!

Thank you Dawn, Lis and Mabel for all your helpful suggestions, you guys are the best betas ever!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. I write for fun, not for profit.

6. Chapter six by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (4826 words)
First of all, thank all of you who read, and especially those who review! I respond to every single one of them, I really appreciate you taking your time to let me know what you think!!! :)

FYI since you'll encounter the term Acheron in this chapter... In Greek mythology, it's one of the five Underworld rivers and is sometimes called a lake. The Acheron is the River of Woe.

Beta'd by Dawn, Lis and Mabel, the most wonderful ladies in the world!

Enjoy!!!

7. Chapter seven by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (4136 words)
Thanks so much for the nomination!!!! *bounces* And I love all of you guys who read, and even more those who let me know what they think! *hugs all fo you*

Beta'd by wonderful Lis, Dawn and Mabel.

Disclaimer in full effect!

8. Chapter eight by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (3034 words)
Beta'd by Dawn, Lis and Mabel, three wonderful ladies!

9. Chapter nine by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2342 words)
Beta'd by awesome ladies Lis, Dawn and Mabel. Hugs and kisses to all of you who follow this story and review!!!

10. Chapter ten by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (3288 words)
Any weirdness or mistakes come from my sheer stuborness. Thank you all who read, and review!!! :))

11. Chapter eleven by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2983 words)
I know the updates are always posted on a different day, which must be kind of annoying, so I ask you- which day do you readers want an update to be posted? I was actually planning on posting this chapter on friday, but I couldn't wait!!! Sue me. :D
Thanks to my awesome betas and to you kind readers!

12. Chapter twelve by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (3289 words)

13. Chapter thirteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2924 words)
Thanks go to my awesome betas and especially to you readers!!! Your reviews make writing worthwhile! :D

14. Chapter fourteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2840 words)
Beta'd by Dawn and Mabel. Thank you so much for your help! And big sloppy kisses to all of you who read and review!!! :D

15. Chapter fifteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (3745 words)
I'm starting my first year at college on Wednesday... in a different country. Let's hope the flat I'll be living at will have internet that works! Thank you Dawn and Mabel for your suggestions and comments! And thank you readers for being so great!!! :)

16. Chapter sixteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2533 words)
I got the internet running today! :D Yay me and here's the update.

Big thanks to Dawn and Mabel for betaing and a huge one goes to Abby for her help with the medical stuff. I love you all who read and review!!! :)

17. Chapter seventeen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2640 words)

18. Chapter eighteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2462 words)
Huge thanks to Lis, Dawn and Mabel for being the best betas in the world! And thank you readers so much for your amazing reviews, it's what makes writing this worthwhile!!! :)

19. Chapter nineteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (1708 words)
Hello all! I'm sorry for the delay in updating!!! My internet stopped working three days ago, but I've just got it sorted so here's an update, albeit a shorter one... had to split the original chapter in two because it was too long. :) Thanks go to my awesome betas Lis, Dawn, Mabel and all of you who read and enjoy!!!

20. Chapter twenty by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (3297 words)

21. Twenty one by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (3093 words)
Beta'd by three amazing ladies Dawn, Mabel and Lis... thank you!!!

Huge thanks to all those who are reading and reviewing, I appreciate every single one of your reviews!!! :)

22. Chapter twenty two by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2108 words)

23. Chapter 23 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2047 words)
Beta'd by awesome Dawn and Mabel! Thank you everyone who is reading and enjoying, I hope this chapter won't disappoint.

24. Chapter twenty-four by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2357 words)
Beta'd by awesome dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

25. Chapter twenty-five by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (1828 words)
Sorry for the delay in update, I was swamped by course work. *sigh* Beta'd by amazing dawnofme and Mabel Marsters. Thanks to all who review, it motivates me! :)

26. Chapter twenty-six by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (1790 words)

27. Chapter twenty-seven by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 16] Liked (3598 words)
This is it, all you lovely readers...the last chapter. :) It feels both good and sad. I really hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Huge hugs and sloppy kisses to all you who left me a review, it is thanks to you that this story is finished. *HUGS* And thank you so much dawnofme and Mabel Marsters for the awesome beta work! :D