[Reviews - 55] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is the top soccer player on her team. When she and Drusilla de Veer, her fellow rival and teammate, are chosen to play for the L.A. Slayers, this is her chance to be drafted to a real soccer league. Little does she know, she's in for a hell of a lot more than just soccer...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 28099 Read: 11429
Published: 06/21/2009 Updated: 08/03/2009

1. The Beginning of a Lot of Things by Shakes [Reviews - 7] Liked (3066 words)
MANY, MANY, MANY thanks go to Christine (colligate) for her AWESOME beta work! *Hugs and kisses* Love you sweetie!

Okay so this is an A/U, and it's a soccer fic. I got pretty good reception back at EF so I hope you guys enjoy too. Please leave a review, I would really appreciate it.

Also, many thanks go to nmcil (Sylvia) for her gorgeous work on the banner for this story!

Again, hope you enjoy this story guys.


IMPORTANT NOTE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY: DO *NOT* CLICK ON THE ACTUAL STORY TEXT. IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE PHOTOBUCKET LINK TO THE BANNER. AGAIN, DO NOT CLICK THE TEXT! LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES READING THE ACTUAL STORY, HOWEVER! Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Arrival of a Potentially Famous Soccer Star(s) by Shakes [Reviews - 5] Liked (3126 words)
Okay so I'm back and there's a few things I would like to say before you read Chapter 2. Firstly, in relation the issue with the text, I will contact the mods afterwards. For now, just read without clicking and you should be all right.

Secondly, I realize that I said I would post a chapter per day (out of the already written chapters) however I will go to once a week posting instead (meaning that chapter 3 will be posted next week, not tomorrow). This will increase the effectiveness of my lovely cliffhangers. :P
I've decided to post every Friday from now on, since we all love our Fridays. Maybe I can make it a bit more special *wink wink* LOL Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thirdly, many hugs and thanks go to Christine (who goes by serendipity here) for beta-ing this chapter. You're the BEST! :)

Fourthly, special thanks go to immortalangel08, PhotographyNut, nmcil, serendipity and cordykitten for reviewing! Love you all! And thanks a lot cordykitten for letting me know about the chapter problem.

Okay so my boring little lecture is over. Off to reading! Enjoy and review please! Very much appreciated and are always replied to!

3. A Really Annoying Roommate by Shakes [Reviews - 3] Liked (3394 words)
I know I said I would post next week but I couldn't resist. Plus, Christine got the chapters back to me today. ;) Which brings me to my huge thanks to her for beta-ing this. You're the best, sweetie!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks to everyone who reviewed (cordykitten, PhotographyNut, immortalangel08, nmcil, serendipity, lindsay). I really appreciated the help that some of you provided in terms of the problem with my story. I contacted Pari and she's gonna fix it for me so cross your fingers that it works. :)

4. Hemery High and Othello by Shakes [Reviews - 3] Liked (3360 words)
Thanks SO much to Christine for beta-ing this! She is truly the awesome-est person EVER. Really. No joke. I totally love her! =)

Thanks go to kegan and PhotographyNut for reviewing the last chapter! Love you guys too! =-)

I hope you guys enjoy this. I already have the next four chapters written and beta-ed, so I'll be posting randomly throughout the week. =p

Enjoy and reviews are more than welcome! xD

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

5. Johnny Ronson and a Whole Lot of Faith by Shakes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1315 words)
Okay, so I know I *just* posted chapter 4 but whatever =P.


1) Thanks, Christine, for beta-ing this! :) You rock! *muah*


2) Thanks to PhotographyNut for reviewing the last chapter! You're so awesome! But, I would really appreciate and value reviews from any other readers as well! Don't be afraid to just leave a little comment, I won't bite. Much. :P LOL.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

6. The Big Reveal....Pt. 1 by Shakes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1496 words)
1) Hugs and thanks to Christine for her awesome beta-ing! Love you! *smooches*



2) HUGE thanks to lindsay, PhotographyNut and Emma for reviewing! *muah*



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

7. The Big Reveal...Pt. 2 by Shakes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1092 words)
*squeals* I'm so happy with all the lovely reviews I've gotten. I'm sincerely glad you guys are enjoying this story and I hope chapter seven quenches your thirst for an update all right! I'll update w/ chapter eight next week Friday or so. Maybe earlier! =) *if I get some awesome reviews, I will definitely update sooner. hint hint* LOL

Many thanks to Christine for beta-ing this chapter for me. You're awesome sweetie! =) *muah*




Warm thanks go to sask, PhotographyNut, tv and lindsay for reviewing! Love you guys! =)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

8. Painful Recollections by Shakes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2324 words)
Sorry for the long wait. RL has been crappy as of late and well, the Fandom hasn't been much of an escape lately. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks to everyone who reviewed. You're all awesome and your support has truly made my day. =)

Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended.

9. Being a Good Friend by Shakes [Reviews - 4] Liked (3326 words)
So sorry for the delay in updating; my writing has been all screwy lately and I've had some trouble getting through a bad case of WB but alas, here is chapter 9 of my favorite writing project!! :D I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and it would be *very much* appreciated if you left a review!


Thanks to Christine for beta-ing this! *hugs*


Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. I own only the plot.

10. When History is Repeated (Sort Of) by Shakes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2790 words)
Hi again. *waves* Thanks for reviewing and for supporting me, everyone! *hugs* You guys rock!






Thanks SO much to Christine for beta-ing this! You're brilliance in every way, darling! Love you! *hugs*






I'lll be updating every 4-6 days, since the next two chapters are already completed and beta'd! So I *will* be updating, rest assured! =)






Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

11. The Beginning of a Lot of Things by Shakes [Reviews - 7] Liked (2810 words)
Thanks so much to everyone who reviewed! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Chapter 12 is beta'd and completed and I will post soon! *hugs* Thanks to Christine for the beta job on this! You rock, babe! =D