[Reviews - 127] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Ned McNabb, professional Imaginary Friend since 1907, arrives in Sunnydale and offers Buffy his life-altering services, what will she do? And how will Spike take the news that Buffy’s got another demon following her around? Set in early season six.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15861 Read: 12308
Published: 06/27/2009 Updated: 07/09/2009

1. Chapter One by xaphania [Reviews - 18] Liked (1589 words)
This is just going to be a short little fic - around seven chapters or so. I've got the first five written, so updates should happen quite frequently. Many thanks to PaganBaby for betaing, Etta for the title suggestion and xoChantelly for her general help and encouragement! Enjoy :)

2. Chapter Two by xaphania [Reviews - 21] Liked (1663 words)
Thanks to everyone for the lovely reviews! They mean a lot :) Thanks again to PaganBaby for the beta!

3. Chapter Three by xaphania [Reviews - 16] Liked (2558 words)
Thanks again for all the wonderful reviews! Thank you once more to PaganBaby for betaing.

4. Chapter Four by xaphania [Reviews - 13] Liked (1586 words)
Thank you for the reviews! Once again, this was looked over by PaganBaby :)

5. Chapter Five by xaphania [Reviews - 13] Liked (2057 words)
Thanks once again for all the reviews! This is the last chapter I had ready to post, so updates won't be daily from now on. I won't keep you waiting for too long, hopefully! Thanks again to PaganBaby for betaing.

6. Chapter Six by xaphania [Reviews - 13] Liked (2025 words)
Thanks for all the reviews for the last chapter, everyone! They're very much appreciated :) Thanks to PaganBaby for betaing!

7. Chapter Seven by xaphania [Reviews - 15] Liked (2246 words)
I had intended to make this the last chapter, but it got too long. So there'll be one more after this. Thanks to PaganBaby for betaing, and xoChantelly for her help with some of the lines and wording in this chapter. And thank you all for reading and reviewing, I'm overwhelmed by the response this fic has had!

8. Chapter Eight by xaphania [Reviews - 18] Liked (2137 words)
Here's the final chapter! I hope you all like it :) It feels great to have finished this, because I've never marked the "completed" box on a multichapter fic before - even one as short as this - in any of my fandoms. So, yay :D

Thanks to you all for reviewing, I'm still amazed at the response the fic has got. Thanks to PaganBaby for betaing, and xoChantelly for her general help.