[Reviews - 10] LikedPrinter
Summary: ‘Maybe one day you’ll be able to forgive me for what I’ve done.’ They were the last words Spike heard from the mysterious visitor before blacking out. What are her intentions? And is there something much bigger looming?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12690 Read: 6312
Published: 07/07/2009 Updated: 07/08/2009

1. Prologue/The body by Tennant_Marsters [Reviews - 2] Liked (3084 words)
This story will have Spuffy eventually so bear with me :)

2. Poison by Tennant_Marsters [Reviews - 2] Liked (2040 words)
Disclaimers: All of the characters in this story belong to Joss Whedon.

A:N- Thanks once again to GuitarBabe2005 for all your help.

3. The mystery never ends by Tennant_Marsters [Reviews - 2] Liked (1551 words)
Thanks to Guitarbabe2005 for all your help and thanks to all the reviewers out there!

4. Unexpected by Tennant_Marsters [Reviews - 2] Liked (3218 words)
Disclaimers: All the characters in this story belong to Joss Whedon and the creators of Chuck (Just the name and how Dr Quinn looks, not the actual character Chuck from the series).
Hey all guitarbabe2005 here sorry about the long delay blame me I have been SUPER busy with school and all so yeah but well here is mine and Elaine’s latest spill haha
On a light note I did study chemistry (ages ago haha) so the chemistry parts are as true as I can make them to keep in line with the story and to the best of my memory not that it was long ago but I was always better at Biology then chemistry needless to say passed BOTH with flying colours yay!!!
Love... Peace... Happiness!!!
Star
Xx

5. Death of the undead by Tennant_Marsters [Reviews - 2] Liked (2797 words)
Thanks again to Guitarbabe2005 and to the reviewers :)