Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for the support you guys, it's fantastic!
How they got into the house she couldn’t tell you, one moment she was pressed against her car and the next she was being carried up the stairs and being placed gently on his bed.

His hands were everywhere, gentle and loving but his tongue was aggressive and demanding, she loved the feel of it all.

“You’re so beautiful” he moaned out as his denim clad erection brushed against her, making her writhe beneath his body.

“Want you so bad Buffy” he murmured, pulling away from her mouth to look her in the eyes.

“I want you too…but I want the white picket fence too, we can’t keep doing this if it’s not going anywhere.”

“Do we still get tonight?” he asked, his breathing ragged with the effort not to tell her deep down he wanted that goddamn fence too, not necessarily with her, he didn’t know her but fuck he wanted to. As it was she believed the cause of it was his reaction to their bodies being so close.

“Yes” she breathed out, “We get tonight.”

“And the morning?”

“That too” she added with a smile she tried her best to not seem sad, but he saw it, not on her lips but in her eyes.

“Then tonight is the best night of my life” he whispered and kissed her again.

She shivered at the sentiment behind his words, she could tell he was as lonely as she was, probably more so. Tonight would be the end of them she promised herself, she was only here for the comfort anyway, she was still shaken up over the Riley getting smack happy on her and she just needed to feel.

So why was her brain screaming at her that she was a liar?
You got over the Riley thing the moment Spike jumped in.
If it was just about comfort why didn’t you ring the bell, why’d you wait for him to see you?
Why are you so scared?

“Mine too” she answered before pushing him off her so that she could take the dominate position, sliding his pants down his legs while he flung off his shirt.

“God you’re hot” she murmured and ran her nails along his stomach and chest, loving the way he arched into her touch, needing it like she needed his. Their words could lie as much as their mouths allowed, but their bodies betrayed the unspoken thought, ‘one night isn’t enough time’.

He inhaled sharply when her tongue circled one of his nipples before biting down just south of gently and he loved it.

He put a hand in her hair, tugging on it gently, loving the deep red that shone through the golden strands, “Did you do this for me?” he breathed out.

“Yes” she admitted, unashamed, if it was only for tonight then why not let the truth peek its head out for a bit.

“How’d you know you’d see me again?”

“I didn’t”

“Fuck Buffy, kiss me”

She acquiesced happily, the man had the tongue of a sinner and she was no saint, no matter how hard she tried to be.

“I love the way you taste” she moaned, his hands were tugging down on her pants, sliding them down low enough so that she could pull them off the rest of the way without getting off him, which she did, “Like whiskey and cigarettes.”

He splayed his hands over her ass and pressed her into him, the feel of her panties rubbing against his cock intoxicating, the dampness a testament to what he did to her.

“Already wet for me baby” he purred out.

“Since you pulled me out of the car” she admitted with a giggled before sitting up so that she could slowly sink down onto him, reveling in the feeling of completion she got when they did this.

When she tried to ride him roughly his hands clamped down on her hips, slowing her motions until the pace was lazy, languid.

She only had the one other time to compare it to but this was worlds away from the fuck she’d received against his door. This was more intimate, and it saddened her to know she wouldn’t feel it again, that he didn’t want a relationship. Hell, she was even sad that she wanted one if it meant giving this up. She wanted to know what his favorite color was, black she assumed, and what music he like, Sex pistols her memory recalled, and what he liked on his pancakes, strawberry syrup she remembered and with a shock realized she knew more about him then Parker, a man she’d dated for three months a while back.

His hands left her hips when he was certain she understood he didn’t want fast and angry tonight and traveled to the breasts he thought were perfection, leaning up almost as if doing a sit up he caught her nipple in his mouth and sucked it into his mouth hungrily as her hands came to grip the back of his neck.

He buried his head in her chest and pulled her as close as he could, hugging her to him tightly and Buffy fought the urge to cry. His actions were desperate, a silent cry to not have to be alone with whatever demons haunted him and she hugged him back while she rocked against him slowly.

“Spike” she moaned when she felt her muscles begin to tighten and he released his arms so that his hands could cup her face softly, so as not to hurt the already bruised skin there, “Buffy” he answered in a moan and kissed her while she came around him, bringing him with her as she cried out her release into his mouth.

When she moved away from him and curled up under the sheets he followed suite, pulling her into his chest so that they were face to face, almost no space between them.

“What am I gonna’ do with you Buffy?” he asked sadly.
A moment passed before she spoke, “So far so good.”
“You know what I meant.”
“Ya, I know what you meant…I guess we just take what we have while we have it.”
“And when it’s gone?” he asked, a hand coming to play with her hair while her fingers traced small patterns on his chest.
“Then it’s gone and we have good memories?” She knew she hadn’t made it sound like a question but it was, it was her way of asking him to re-evaluate what he wanted.
“Memories are good” he said slowly in lieu of ‘we can make more’ like he so badly wanted to.

So instead of saying what they felt they opted for softly muttered ‘goodnights’ as they let sleep claim them while in each others arms.