[Reviews - 48] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Faith are total opposite sisters that share a power that has been past down to them from their ancestors long before them...Magic! But not everything is spells and enchantment. This story follows them on the journey of their lives and how sometimes magic can be a CURSE just as much as a CHARM. Based on the movie Practical Magic...some same text but also completely different!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 19381 Read: 15332
Published: 07/15/2009 Updated: 06/03/2010

1. The Story of the Curse by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 6] Liked (2867 words)
yay! another story...i hope you like it, i have a few chapters done up so if you review you'll see another chapter! ;)

2. The Magic Touch by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 3] Liked (2141 words)
I'm going to give you two chapters cause i might not be update for a while...i have a couple other projects i'm working on now so here you go and thank you for your reviews!

3. New Lives by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1387 words)
second chapter today so if you jumped to this one, go back and read the one before first!

4. Leave Me Hanging by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 5] Liked (1393 words)
PLEASE READ Okay thank you again so much for your reviews, i'm really liking the response. I also want to let you know, that Faith didn't put a spell on Buffy to have sex with Angel...she just planted the seed of attraction, gave them a little push. It was Buffy's idea to take him upstairs. okay now that, that's all cleared up thank you for reading and here is chapter 4!

5. Death Around The Corner by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1420 words)
sorry for the late update....here you go and thank you for the reviews! And for all those waiting for Spike....he's coming...but how? lol yay i'm excited to know what you think...ENJOY!

6. How Do I Carry On? by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 3] Liked (1627 words)
The arrival of Spike! And i'm surpirsed nobody was curious as to how Angel died...well you find out in this chapter...hope you like?

7. Blood on the Moon Part I by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1541 words)
thank you for your reviews! this is where things get weird!

8. Blood on the Moon Part II by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 4] Liked (1670 words)
sorry for the late update ....here's part two for you...and please read the author note at the bottom!

9. Dark and Unnatural by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 6] Liked (1973 words)
sorry for the late update, i'll try and post another chapter soon. But you're reviews egg me on! Thanks for waiting patiently.

10. I Want To Hold Your Hand by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 5] Liked (1354 words)
another chapter guys!

11. Haunted by Bloody_Hell [Reviews - 4] Liked (2008 words)
sorry for the long wait...I am working on another story but i'm trying to finish these ones too. I hope you like it, and i hope that i haven't lost my readers.