[Reviews - 31] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers loses her fiancee at the altar and what was supposed to be the thing dreams are made of quickly becomes the ingredient for nightmares. Lost in a world where she can't find the light, will it find her in the dark? (The character death is in the first chapter, and is not Spuffy related, so please do not let it deter you from reading)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8956 Read: 9815
Published: 07/16/2009 Updated: 06/29/2011

1. Whatever will be, will be by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1082 words)
I have done my fair share of Angel bashing, and while i love Spike, obviously, there was a time, before Spike came into the Buffyverse's existence, that i thought Angel was "dreamy". This chapter is dedicated to the fonder memories of him and the quotes are from the series.

2. The futures not ours to see by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1819 words)
The links at the bottom are to give you what her place will look like once finished, all you have to do is copy paste the link minus this - and the name of the room to see what i see, and where the spuffy loving will eventually take place ;)
Special thanks to PhotographyNut, Cordykitten and Schnulli for the support.

3. 3 by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1241 words)
thank you all who have been supportive of this, it means a lot

4. Chapter 4 by lindsay [Reviews - 5] Liked (1352 words)
Sorry for the long wait for this update, it was never intended to be a long story so the wait has no excuse - ive just been super tired between school and trying to get the hell out of it :)
I will do my best to have this done by the end of August - but please keep in mind it's just a short fic

5. Chapter 5 by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1076 words)

6. Chapter 6 by lindsay [Reviews - 6] Liked (1116 words)
Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot.

7. Chapter 7 by lindsay [Reviews - 6] Liked (1270 words)