Author's Chapter Notes:
Buffy and Spike give in to temptation.

I want to say a huge thanks to my beta Pixiecorn (Kelly) for getting this chapter done for me in just a couple of hours, your the best sweetie *hugs*. Also a huge thanks to Edgehead (Mel).
Chapter 11

Blurring the lines

Spike couldn’t give himself time to think about what they were about to do, his mind was screaming out for him to think rationally but his body had other ideas. Nothing had changed, she was still only seventeen, still underage and a part of him knew that in the end this would end messy and painfully. His body and heart were screaming at his head to shut up.

Right now, in this moment all that mattered was that he wanted her, needed her and even though ever part of him refused to say the words out loud, he did love her.

Rolling so that he was now on top of her and quickly undoing her bikini top, he throw it to the floor as he continued kissing her. Moving down her neck until he was face to face with her soft mounds, he took one pink nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it gently.

Buffy moaned at the feel of his hot mouth on her breast and felt moisture pool between her thighs. She thrust upwards in an attempt to cause some kind of friction in hopes of dulling the ach that was now between her legs.

After showing fair attention to one breast he moved to the other nipple, giving it the same skillful attention before moving further down her body. He came face to face with her bikini covered mound and slipped two fingers under her waist band, pulling them down her legs and past her feet before throwing it to the floor. He moved to spread her legs but found her trying to cover herself shyly.

“Don’t hide from me, luv. You’re gorgeous. Every part of you.” He whispered, his voice thick with lust as he kissed her inner thigh. Heat flooded through Buffy like wild fire at his words.

“I’m going to make this so good for you. Now open up for Spike.” He smiled when he felt her legs start to relax.

He took a moment to sit back and gaze at the lustrous woman that lay before him.


Her golden locks fell around her face in waves, her checks were flushed and her lips were red and swollen from their kisses. Spike’s eyes travelled down her body, her nipples were hard and perky, her stomach taut. He lowered his eyes to gaze upon her cleanly shaven pussy glistening with need before slowly slipping a single digit between her wet folds. Spreading them apart, he quickly slipped his tongue out circling her clit causing her hips to rise off the bed and towards his face, he took this opportunity to suck her clit into his mouth.


“Oh god, Spike.” She moaned, throwing her head back, weathering under his touch. She had never felt anything so amazing. Their first time had been so different, full of passion and need, they hadn’t taken much time for foreplay, to desperate with the need to be one with each other.

She felt like her whole body was on fire and she would explode at any moment. Slipping two fingers into her tight channel, he started pumping them in gently at first and then more forcefully. He flicked his tongue over her clit skilfully, lapping at her mound like a man starved as her moans grew louder and her walls started to flutter around his fingers. He picked up the pace sending her spiralling out of control.

“SPIKE!” Buffy wailed in release, clamping down around his fingers. Feeling Buffy’s legs start to relax, Spike smirked, shedding himself of his boxers as he crawled his way up her body. Buffy met his lips in a passionate kiss, tasting herself on his tongue it only fuelled her excitement.

Buffy could feel the tip of his cock nudging against her wet entrance, begging to be let in. She met Spike’s eyes and raised her hips in a silent welcome and gasped when he crushed his lips to hers before sliding into her heat. They groaned at the feel of each other, he was so big and Buffy could feel him stretching and filling every inch of her.


It was just like their first time only better. This time he knew. He knew everything about her, he knew she was only seventeen, knew she was Cordy’s best friend, knew she was in high school and not college, knew her real name was Elizabeth and Buffy was actually her middle name. No secrets, that is what made this time so much more amazing for her, so much more freeing.


She was so full. Having Spike inside her felt like coming home. She was complete and whole when he was with her. Spike felt like he was on fire. Buffy was so wet for him, so tight and as hot as hell. His thrusts were slow at first, allowing Buffy to meet him thrust for thrust as they moaned in pleasure.


“Please Spike, faster... harder.” She groaned in his ear before taking one lobe into her mouth and biting down on it gently. She smiled when she heard him moan, kissing behind his ear before letting out another gasp.

“Buffy, so good.” Spike panted, sliding his arm down her body and cupping her bottom. “So bloody tight,” he moaned, sliding his hand to her thigh and lifting her leg out to the side. She felt him slide in deeper and couldn’t stop herself as she arched her back, and let out a moan.

“Oh god! Feels so good…Don’t stop.” Buffy could feel her orgasm nearing and raised her hips, meeting Spike thrust for thrust. Green eyes met blue ones. Buffy felt trapped in his gaze as he thrust forcefully into her. The connection crackled between them like electric sparks. Spike wanted to deny it, turn away and pretend it wasn’t real but he couldn’t, he was trapped in her beautiful, innocent green orbs.


She was so close. His voice was hot against her skin, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, the feel of him pounding into her heat, slipping in and out of her sent her walls fluttering.

Feeling her beneath him, Spike quickened his pace, growling when her hands cupped his bottom and pulled him in deeper, harder and faster. She was spiraling completely out of control. Buffy felt herself let go, her walls squeezing his cock like a vice grip as she wailed in release. Spike was panting, letting out a groan when she scraped her nails down his back, his hips thrusting hard and fast against hers.


“SPIKE!” She screamed his name in her release.


Feeling her clamp and flutter around him, sent him over the edge spilling his seed into her welcoming womb as he groaned out her name. Spike slumped on top of her spent as she traced slow lazy circles on his sweaty back.


Neither said a word, neither dared to. Instead Spike slipped from her heat, almost whimpering at the loss before curling up behind her and pressing his chest to her back. He pulled the blanket up over them and wrapped his arms around her, trying desperately not to think about what would happen in the morning and the consequences of his actions.


No, not tonight. Tonight they could simply remain blissfully ignorant. The consequences could wait until tomorrow he decided as they both drifted to sleep, safe and happy in each other’s arms.



Chapter End Notes:
So?? what do you guys think?? let me know :)