Author's Chapter Notes:
A MASSIVE thanks to my Beta Pixiecorn (Kelly) forgetting this chapter back to me so fast and all her hard work *hugs*.
Also a huge thanks to Edgehead for the awesome banner i love it so much!
Chapter 2

A night to remember.

The door to Spike’s apartment was thrust open, as the couple tumbled through their hands reaching out for each other. Spike sent out a silent ‘thank you’ when he was met with silence. The apartment was empty.

He was thankful that Xander and gone back to his dates place because he planned on making some noise. Spike smirked down at the blonde spitfire in front of him and slid one hand down her thigh.

Buffy moaned at the feel of his hands on her body, everywhere he touched sent shivers in their wake. He must have kicked the front door to his apartment closed because she heard a loud bang as it slammed shut.

She’d never done this before, gone home with a guy she hardly knew. Something about Spike was different.

They had spent the past few hours at Caritas getting to know each other, chatting, drinking and dancing. Buffy moaned at the memory, Spike sure knew how to dance, his touch was like liquid fire, his hips grinding to the beat.

Her head was spinning, she wasn’t drunk but she was definitely tipsy. The alcohol in her system had only made it easier to say yes when he had asked her if she wanted to go back to his place.

She’d only slept with one other man in her whole life, Angel O’Connor, Sunnydale highs star quarter back and biggest jerk around. Looking back now, Buffy couldn’t believe she had once thought that she was in love with him.

They had dated for three months before they slept together. A few weeks later Angel had dumped her and it hadn’t taken him long to move onto his next conquest. “Jerk!” Buffy couldn’t help but think. Cordy had tried to warn her but she’d stupidly ignored her, hoping that Angel would realise what he’d given up and come crawling back to her. Yeah right. That had been four months ago.

Buffy knew what she was doing was wrong, she’d told Spike that she was twenty one, when in truth, she was only sixteen years old. She’d considered telling him the truth but a part of her knew that the moment she did, what they had would end. She couldn’t let it end, she wouldn’t. She had to have him.

Spike slid both of his arms down and around her waist, pulling her flush against him. Buffy let out a gasp as he kissed his way down her throat, walking them backwards and towards what she assumed was his bedroom. No sooner had they passed through the threshold and into his room, Buffy was pulling his shirt up and over his head. She tossed it to the ground and pushed him back onto the bed, grinning as he gazed hungrily up at her. She didn’t waist a second before sliding her way up his body, coming to a stop when she sat astride him. They both moaned at the feel of his hardened member pressing against her clothed sex.

Spike wasn’t playing anymore, with a few short seconds he had her top off and on the floor.

“Christ!”

Spike’s eyes darkened as he gazed up at her, earning him a small giggle

Buffy wasn’t wearing a bra.

She was a goddess, so beautiful, sweet, sexy and seductive. Spike wanted to eat her alive. She sat on top of him, straddling his waist and rubbing against him in all the right ways. With every movement she made, every breath she took, her chest bare and begging him to touch her two perfect mounds.

Spike sat up and took one hardened nipple into his hot mouth, making sure it was properly seen too before doing the same to the other. Buffy moaned in delight, threading her hand through his hair, pulling him closer. She didn’t know what had overcome her when she pushed him back onto the bed, she’d never been so forceful with a guy before. She loved it, she decided with a grin. She loved the power, the look of shock and pleasure on his face.

She left a trail of hot and wet kisses down his chest until she reached her destination. Her hands undid his jeans and pulled them down, stopping briefly to untie his shoes before stripping him of the rest of his clothing. Buffy let out a groan at the sight of his now naked form, she had never seen anything so perfect in all her life.

His chest was hard and rippled, his body lean and long and his cock was.. “Oh my God!” He was huge, hard and begging for attention.

Standing up, she slipped off her own boots before shimmying out of her leather pants, standing before him completely naked. Her body was tanned a tort, perfect mounds, toned stomach, her cleanly shaved pussy glistening with need. Spike couldn’t take it anymore, he had to have her.

Sitting up at lightning speed he grasped her arm and pulled her down onto the bed, rolling them over so that she was pinned beneath him. Buffy could feel his harden length rubbing against her wet heat, coating his cock in her juices.

Lifting her hips, she moaned when his cock slipped between her wet lips and rubbed against her clit. Spike teased her with a few strokes to her clit before positioning himself at her entrance and sliding in.

Buffy let out a deep moan at the feel of his cock inside of her, earning her a few pants as Spike slid all the way in. She was so tight, unlike anything he had ever felt before. It was almost as if she was still a virgin, though he knew that to not be true. “Just hasn‘t had sex in a while, mate.” he thought, sliding back and forth a few times.

“Oh God, Spike!” Buffy gasped as Spike pulled out and slammed into her quickly, starting to thrust into her at a steady pace.

“Buffy, so good.” Spike panted, sliding his arm down her body and cupping her bottom. “So tight,” he moaned, sliding his hand to her thigh and lifting her leg out to the side. She felt him slide in deeper and couldn’t stop herself as she arched her back, and let out a moan. He was moving in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace, she needed more, had to have more.

“Please, Spike….”

“Widen your legs, love…ah…that’s it.” Spike groaned as Buffy followed his instructions, sliding her legs out to the sides, allowing him to slip further into her.

“Fuck me!” Buffy gasped, arching her back as he hit something deep within her. “Faster,” she gasped. “Fuck me harder!” Buffy gasped and groaned as he did just that, the hand on her thigh gripped tighter and lift upwards.

She was so close, she knew she wouldn’t last much longer, he felt to good. Each time he moved her leg into a new position, he seemed to slide in even deeper. Spike stretched her like no one ever had, filling every part of her. She could feel every ripple and vain on his cock as he slipped in and out of her.

“Buffy,” he moaned. She had to know what he was thinking, what he was feeling, she needed to hear his words.

“Tell me,” she gasped as he kissed her neck. “Tell me how I feel.”

“So god damn tight,” he quickened his pace. “Like your chocking me. So wet for me and so bloody hot,” he smirked, hearing her short gasps. “Hot as hell, kitten. You could burn me alive.” He nibbled on her ear, whispering huskily into her ear. “Love fucking you. Such a sweet pussy, could do it all day.” He groaned and kissed the skin just behind her ear on her neck, making her shudder.

She was so close. His voice was hot against her skin, whispering nothings in her ear, the feel of him pounding into her heat, slipping in and out of her sent her walls fluttering. Feeling her beneath him, Spike quickened his pace, growling when her hands cupped his bottom and pulled him in harder and faster. She was spiralling completely out of control. Buffy felt herself let go, her walls squeezing his cock like a vice grip as she wailed in release. Spike was panting, letting out a groan when she scraped her nails down his back, his hips thrusting hard and fast against hers.

“SPIKE!”

He thrust into her a few more times before he found his own release, groaning as he spilled his seed into her welcoming body.

“Buffy,” Spike moaned, leaving hot open mouthed kisses along her neck and collar bone as he came down from his high. It didn’t take too long for him to realise that they had neglected to use protection. All the colour drained from his face.

“Uh, B-Buffy, luv. We didn’t use…” Buffy looked up and met his confused face, he raised his eyebrows and her mouth formed and ‘O’.

“I’m on the pill.”

He sighed in relief.

“And I assume your… you know… clean?” she asked almost shyly.

“Completely.”

“As am I,” she smiled. “So no problems there.” Spike nodded his agreement, both taking a shuddering breath when he slipped from her warmth.

He rolled them onto their sides and pulled the blanket up to cover them, sliding an arm around her small waist and pulling her close. Spike took a deep breath, inhaling her scent, enjoying the feel of having her in his arms. He hoped that this was going to be the beginning of a great and hopefully long relationship. With that thought on his mind he dozed off, not before making sure that she’d fallen asleep first.

Spike was glad that Oz had gotten sick, making the band have to cancel their trip. If he hadn’t then he would have never met her.


Chapter End Notes:
So?? what do you guys think?? let me know :)