Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, this is my first attempt at something like this, so I hope I did it alright. Its only 4 chapters and I have it all completed, so I will post the first chapter tonight, then the other three throughout the day tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys! An INCREDIBLY HUGE thank you goes to PaganBaby for her awesome beta'ing, support and cheerleading for this fic. I don't think I would have gotten this done with out her. She helped me with this fic from beginning to end, and I'm entirely thankful. We both luurrve Kitten and hope she enjoys reading it as much as we enjoyed working on it. Banner made by me!
“Let the spell be ended.”

“You've gotta be kidding? 'Let the spell be ended'? That's not going to work--” Xander opened his eyes and looked to his side, a smile appeared on his lips when he noticed his double was gone. “Oh.”

Anya looked at the only Xander, wishing there was another one so they could have their wicked way with her... or the other way around—she hadn't figured that part out yet. “I liked it the other way... Put 'em back.”

Giles took off his glasses and stepped away from the circle, picking up the mop and ignoring Anya's statement. “Buffy, I need you to go with Xander and Anya to pick up Toth's...” he tilted his head in thought, trying to find the right word for the weapon, finding nothing, he settled. “...rod thing, and bring it back here. I wish to examine it further, see if there is an inscription on it so I can find out what exactly it can be used for.”

Buffy nodded her head and walked over to Riley, placing a soft kiss on his lips before walking towards Xander. “Might need to keep it out of other demons’ hands anyway. Don't need another double of one of us running around.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


“La, la, I'm going to Xander's!” Buffy sang out as she skipped down the hall towards Xander's apartment. She giggled at the weird looks the couple in front of her cast back at her. “What? I thought it'd be funny...”

“Yeah, funny in a completely random way,” Anya said, then placed a hand on Xander's lower back. “Buffy, I would like for you to pick up the weapon, then leave immediately. The whole double Xander thing made me really hot. I wish to have singular, but equally satisfying intercourse with him.”

Buffy rolled her eyes at Anya, then walked through the door once Xander opened it. “It should be right where you left it,” Xander told her and pointed to the floor. “Right beside the singed carpet hole.”

Buffy sucked a breath through her teeth and bent down to pick up the rod. “Yeah, sorry 'bout that, Xand... Maybe I will send a receipt to the Council and have them reimburse you.”

“Oh! We could add double to the receipt so you can buy me something pretty!” Anya squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

“Sure,” Buffy said, rolling her eyes once again. “Whatever you say.” She walked over to the door that led back out to the hallway, and turned to face her friends. “See you later, guys. I'll leave you to your singular, but equally satisfying intercourse.”

The couple said their goodbyes and Buffy left, slightly jealous that Anya was getting 'satisfied', yet Riley couldn't get the job done for her. Maybe that was why she was 'hunting' the vampires instead of patrolling. She had all of this... frustration to work off because Riley wasn't cutting it for her.

'Well... I could see if I can use this rod thingamabob, turn one Riley into two Rileys...' No. She couldn't do that! He would get all mopey and depressed that she even brought it up. “Am I not good enough for you, Buffy? Not enough that I'm of the human race instead of a vampire, you need two of me, too?”

He always knew how to make her feel bad. Besides, wouldn't doubling Riley make it double the boringness and letdown? She couldn't bring it up to him. She just had to deal with it the old fashioned way. Using her hands—or less 'old fashioned' and more 'battery operated' devices—to bring herself off.

She crossed through Restfield Cemetery so she could get to Giles' quicker. While she was lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize a certain pesky vampire was following her.

She looked down at the rod, and threw it up in the air only to catch it again as it fell down. It was pretty light considering how heavy it actually looked. 'I wonder if it would hurt if I bonked someone over the head with it...'

The vampire was getting closer to her, sneaking up behind her. He silently raised his arms and made his hands into two claws, taunting her by shifting into his vampire form.

Buffy continued walking, the foolish vampire still going unnoticed. She brought the rod up over her head, and brought it back down, slicing through the air in front of her with ease. 'Oh yeah, it'd hurt.'

Suddenly, a twig snapped behind her. Spike winced, and immediately switched to his human face as Buffy spun around. He put one arm across his chest and brought a hand up to his chin, trying to hold back his laughter. “Hello, cutie.”

“Spike! You scared me. What the hell are you thinking sneaking up on me like that?! I almost killed you!” she screamed, waving her hands in the air.

Spike threw up his hands, trying to avoid being smacked by the rod in her hand as she flailed about. “Calm down, Slayer, before you take someone's eye out!”

“What if I want to take your eye out, huh? Ever thought of that? It would make you more vulnerable to attacks. Finally get you off my back.” She huffed. “I hate when you annoy me.”

Spike smirked at her. He had to admit, she was bloody adorable when she was all worked up and annoyed. “But it's so amusing to me. I love it when you’re angry. Get's me all hot and bothered, yeah?” he said and ran a hand down his chest invitingly.

Buffy's eyes followed his hand, almost hypnotized at how damn sexy he looked. She felt her womanly juices bubbling out of her as her gaze lingered on his... nether regions. Slowly, she lifted her eyes to look at him. “Go home, Spike,” she told him with more conviction than she felt.

“Not with the way you just looked at me, I'm not. You want me,” he said, curling his tongue behind his teeth. “Admit it.”

She took a step back, trying to distance herself from him as a look of (fake) disgust appeared on her face. “I do not!”

Spike stepped toward her and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her toward him and pressing his growing erection into her thigh. “Do too.”

Buffy pushed against his chest, successfully prying him off her then cocked back her fist, and punched him in the nose. She smiled as he yelped and reeled back, holding his nose in pain. “Does every girl punch you in the face when they want you? Cos' I gotta say--”

Suddenly, Buffy was up against a nearby tree, a panting and horny vampire holding her in place. “Did Angel forget to mention that we can smell arousal, luv? And judging by the way you smell...” he took a big whiff then shook his head into is vampiric visage. “...you've got wet knickers.”

She pushed against him again but he couldn't be budged. She was starting to panic, she knew he couldn't hurt her, but he could do other things to her. “Spike, if you don't let me go right now, I swear to God, I will kill you slowly.”

Spike switched back into his human face and took a step back but still held her in place by two arms on either side of her head. “Please, Buffy,” he whispered. “I could make it so good for you...” he pushed up against her one more time, grinding his hard cock against her hot mound. “Just say yes.”

“Spike,” she moaned, her eyes closing for a half second before she realized what she was doing. She wanted him, so much it scared her, but she would never admit it. “No!” she pushed him away from her and raised the rod, pointing it at his chest. “Don't come near me again, you got--” without warning, the rod shot an orange, glowing ball at Spike, throwing him backwards against some tombstones. “Oh, no...”

“What the bleeding hell was that?!” Spike hollered and picked himself up off the ground.

“Ow! That hurt!” Spike #2 exclaimed as he too got up.

“This, is just not my night...” Buffy groaned and slumped her shoulders in defeat. Now she had to deal with two temptations?

Both of the Spikes quickly spun to face each other and gasped. “Who the hell are you?!” they both demanded at the same time.

“I'm Spike!”

“No, I'm Spike!”

“How can you be Spike when... I'm Spike?!”

“You're both Spike!” Buffy screamed, tired of their creepy little argument. “You know what, on second thought, kill each other. Would make it a hell of a lot easier on me.”

“What the hell did you do, Slayer?” Spike #1 asked. “Is this some twisted way of yours to get me to--”

“Shut up! I know how to fix this. Let's just go to your crypt. You have candles, right?”

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews?