Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to PB for beta'ing and the awesome suggestions, you rock.
and of course.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!!!! *biig hugs and big smoochies* I hope you hav a GREAT day!
The two vampires had fought the whole way, mostly punching each other and then laughing about some random memory, then back to violence again. They'd figured out an easier way to communicate though. They decided to call Spike number two 'William'. He was told to take off his duster and black shirt, leaving him in only his red button up shirt. After effectively color-coding them (and wrestling with William to keep his shirt buttoned up so she wouldn't get tempted), they made it to Spike's crypt safely.

“Crap,” Buffy said as she placed the candles in a circle. “We need a white marker thing.”

“A wha'?” William asked.

Buffy sighed and crossed her arms. “Giles made a big star thing on the ground for the reintegration spell. I don't know if it will work without it.” 'And we have to do this fast, because I just might die from lust and sexual frustration, here.'

“What's the hurry, Slayer? I can find plenty of... pleasurable ways to spend the night until we can fix this,” Spike said, accompanied by an undeniably sexy leer.

Cluing into what Spike was thinking, William shook his head. He was nervous as it was around Buffy, he didn't want to do anything that might make her kill them. “No!” he blurted and took a cautious step away from the Slayer. “I mean... uh, let's not do... what you're thinking, Spike. Gotta respect a woman of her stature.”

Buffy was too busy with her wild thoughts of what the three of them could be doing to notice the makings of a brawl happening.

Spike walked up to the double of himself, his cocky swagger in full force. He felt so confident, he could take on the world. The chip and Buffy be damned. If he wanted Buffy, he was going to have her, no matter what his bloody clone thought. “An' who's to stop me, huh? Not you, you stupid ponce.”

William shrunk back from the opposite vampire, not wanting to get hurt. “You are quite overbearing, you know. You should learn to tone down the egotistical jerk part of yourself. Maybe Buffy would actually like you the way we like her.”

Spike growled and threw William up against the pillar in the middle of his crypt. “You stupid sod! I'll kill you! Just because you look like me, doesn't mean I won't rip your bloody throat out.”

Pulled from her musings by the loud shouting, Buffy sprang into action. She put her arms between the two identical vampires and pushed them apart. Spike stumbled away from her and Buffy went to stand in front of William. “No!” she hollered, pointing a finger at Spike. “You can't kill you.... If you do, you will be killing yourself, too.” Buffy took a second to think about how much sense she didn't make, then shook her head. “I mean, you both need the other one to exist, otherwise you both die... or something like that. Just don't kill each other.”

William leaned to the side to make a mocking face at Spike. “Yeah, Spike. You can't kill me!”

“So, you're just going to hide behind the Slayer, then? Too afraid to fight me? I'm gonna--”

“Hey!” Buffy said and pushed Spike away from William. “What did I just tell you? If one dies, you both die! So, shut up already.”

Spike smirked at her and took the remaining step between them. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her against him. “Worried 'bout us, are you?” he asked then leaned in to place soft kisses and nibbles on her neck. “Want to keep us both intact for your own personal needs?”

Caught up in the attack on her senses, Buffy moaned and tilted her head, granting him further access to her throat. “Maybe...”

Spike motioned to William, beckoning him to touch her. He smirked when William shook his head, but began to stroke himself through his jeans as he watched his alter ego work Buffy into a frenzy. Spike didn't really like William, but his libido always trumped his anger. He thought he’d enjoy teaming up with William to give Buffy a shag she wouldn’t soon forget. The thought of watching his twin do sinful things to her (with him participating, of course) was making him harder. If William wouldn't participate... well, Spike will just have to make him change his mind.

Spike gently walked Buffy backwards until she was up against the closest crypt wall, then started to grind himself against her heated quim, rubbing her clit with every push of his hips. “I could make you see stars, luv. The both of us, William and I. We could do things to your body you never dreamed, if you let us,” he pulled her earlobe into his mouth, nibbling on it softly. “Think you can handle it, Buffy?”

Buffy pulled away from him and looked into his blue eyes, her first thought was to push him away and dust him, but she couldn't. With what he was doing to her body with a few touches and kisses, she wondered what they both could do to her if she let them. But could she actually go through with this? It was Spike... and William. Would she be able to just, let loose and let herself be with the both of them like that?

With her decision made, she forcefully pushed Spike away from her and slowly walked toward him. She inwardly smiled as a look of fear washed over his face as he backed away from her and bumped into the pillar beside his twin. Had he pushed her too far?

Buffy put one hand on Spike's shoulder and the other on William's, then turned them to face each other. She smiled when they shrugged at each other, both obviously confused at how she was behaving, but she didn't care. If this was going to happen, it was going to happen on her terms. Once they were where she wanted them, she took a step away from them and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Kiss each other,” she commanded. Normally, Buffy wouldn't think two guys kissing would be all that sexy, but thinking of two Spike locking lips got her all hot and bothered. If she was going to do things she had never though of doing tonight, might as well start with the basics.

William looked at her, lust and confusion swimming in his cerulean orbs. She motioned toward Spike, silently telling William to do as she'd told him, but she didn't have to wait. Spike grabbed William by the waist and smashed his lips against his double.

William put his arm around Spike, pulling him closer to his body as Spike started to grind his erection against him.

Buffy moaned, her pussy becoming more wet and tingly as she watched them kiss, grope and grind against the other. She came undone when Spike groaned and threw his head back in ecstasy as William started to rub Spike's length through his jeans.

She pulled her shirt over her head, successfully gaining their attention as she worked the button and zipper on her jeans. She lowered them down her legs and bent down to untie her shoes. When she had both her shoes and her jeans off, she straightened up and found two deliciously naked vampires in front of her, ready to do anything she wanted.

“Take me to your bed, vampire...s.”

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews?