Author's Chapter Notes:
Only one more chapter after this one! I hope everyone is enjoying, not getting a lot of reviews for this one. Beta'd by the magnificent PaganBaby!! *big hugs to kitten and PB for their awesomeness*
Once they made it to Spike's bed, Buffy started to search the lower half of the crypt while the two vampires made themselves comfortable on the bed. She looked back at them and squeezed her thighs together when she saw them touching each other. It was quite a nice sight, one that she didn't plan to stay away from for long. She quickly started to rummage through Spike's not-so-hidden closet and giggled when she found what she was looking for.

“Ah, here it is,” she said and lugged the heavy chest out into the middle of the room. “Thought you might have gotten rid of it.”

Spike broke his kiss with William and looked over to Buffy, his scarred eyebrow arching when he saw his old chest. “Oi, how did you know about that?”

Buffy opened it up and found exactly what she was looking for. She reached her hand in and picked it up, making sure to hide it from both of the vampires' eyes. “I lurk,” she shrugged, then went back to looking at the various toys. She wasn't about to tell a master vampire, chipped or not, that she'd snooped through his things one night while he was out.

Picking one more object out and hiding it, she slowly stood up, making sure the vampires got a good view of her red lace thong that ran between her butt cheeks. If Spike said he could smell her arousal, he must be going crazy by now. Buffy had never felt so aroused in her life. Knowing the vampires were behind her, stroking each other as they watched her semi-nude body was driving her insane.

She turned towards them, a slow smile spreading on her face as she clasped the toys behind her back. Looking between the two identical faces, she couldn't decide which vampire would use which toy, but she solved that problem quickly. “Spike?” she asked, smiling when the one on the right raised his hand. “Pick an arm,” she commanded.

“Uh, that one,” he said, pointing to her left. She pulled her hand out from behind her body and showed him a blindfold. “What are you going to do with that?” he inquired, thoroughly interested in what was going on inside the petite blonde's mind.

Buffy smirked and walked closer to the bed. Kneeling before the men, she finally pulled the last toy from behind her back. “Well, I want one of you without sight. And the other...” she jingled the handcuffs from her finger. “...I want bound. You ready?”

William gulped, he was the one to be handcuffed. He wasn't so sure he could go through with that. He was extremely nervous as it was, add some kink and he was ready to bolt. “W-why do we need... those. I mean, c-can't we just have some fun without... those?”

Spike scoffed, shooting a seething glare at his clone. “They're called toys. And let the Slayer have her way, mate,” he looked back to the girl in question and curled his tongue up to touch his teeth. “Always knew she'd like the kinky stuff.”

“What if she dusts us?!” William whispered harshly, only loud enough for Spike to hear. “Being bound and blindfolded leaves us pretty vulnerable, don't you think? You really trust her not to drive a redwood through one of our chests?”

“Does she look like she wants to stake us? Because it looks to me like we're going to be doing the staking, if you catch my drift.”

William groaned at Spike's lame joke. 'Where the hell does he come up with this? Surely not from me!'

Spike inhaled a breath through his nose, reveling in the smell of the Slayer's musky arousal. “Besides, if she does stake us, I'll die a happy vampire. Not much more we can do besides shag with these bloody chips in our skulls. Just go with it, yeah?”

William rolled his eyes. He had to admit, his other half had a point. He sighed dramatically and raised his wrists to the metal bars behind him. “Fine.”

Buffy had watched the interaction, a little wigged out that she couldn't hear it, but they clearly could. She shook her head and leaned toward William, taking one of his wrists and cuffing it, then threading the empty side through two bars and cuffed his other wrist. “There. Now, your turn, Spike. Put this on. We're going to play a little game.”

Spike took the silky strip of material from her hands and tied it around his head, making sure he couldn't see through it. He thought about adjusting it so that he'd be able to see a little, but it was more exciting being totally blind, so he did it right. “Where do you want me, pet?”

Buffy put her hands on his chest and leaned in for a chaste kiss. “I can think of many places I want you. But for now,” she guided him to sit between William's legs and then kissed him again. “Stay here.”

She turned toward William, a mischievous look in her eyes as she straddled his waist. She wrapped her hand around his steely cock and started to pump him. “You ready, William?”

He groaned as he felt his cockhead dip into her moist folds and closed his eyes in bliss. “God, yes,” he replied, then whimpered when she disappeared. “'Ey!” his eyes snapped open and looked around for her. “Where'd you... what are you doing?”

Buffy smirked as she spread William's legs a bit more, making enough room for Spike. Once she was done, she leaned over to kiss William, nibbling on his bottom lip. “I want to see something. Now, behave.”

She turned to Spike, seeing him stroke himself as he listened to what was going on around him. “Now, now. Did I tell you that you could do that?” she asked as she stilled his hands. She bent over and licked the head of his cock with the flat of her tongue before sucking it into her mouth.

Spike bucked his hips, seeking more of her mouth. “Fuck, Buffy! Please...”

She straightened up, watching his cock twitch as if searching for her mouth. She giggled and took a step back, thinking of her next command. She hoped Spike would follow through. “Spike... I want you to suck William's cock,” she told him, feeling her knees almost give out at the thought. 'This is going to be so hot!'

She was slightly surprised when Spike shrugged, then started to lay down and feel his way toward his twin's hard length.

Buffy moaned when she saw Spike lick up William's rigid shaft, then slide his mouth over the head. Quickly tearing her undergarments off her body, she started to pinch her nipples as William writhed under Spike's ministrations.

“Fuck, that's so good.” William groaned and looked down at Spike.

Buffy slid her free hand down her body and pushed a finger between her pussy lips, feeling the moisture that had built up there as she spread it around. She started to rub her clit in time with Spike's head bobs, moaning as the most intense pleasure shot through her body. She had never been so turned on her life. Watching Spike do sinful things to William was simply delicious.

William looked over to Buffy and whimpered as he saw her start to finger fuck herself. He wanted nothing more than to...

Having enough of this torture, Buffy pushed Spike away and straddled William's waist. Spike moved behind her, running his hands over her back and hips. She positioned his cock at her entrance, then swiftly impaled herself. She swiveled her hips, grinding her clit into his pelvic bone and then reached behind her to take Spike's wrists in her hands. She raised his hands to her breasts, and groaned as he rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. She started her rhythm, bouncing on William's cock like she was riding a stallion as Spike leaned in to kiss and nibble her neck and shoulder.

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Like it? Love it? Hate it? Let me know in a review!