Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter! Hope everyone enjoyed! MAJOR thanks to PB for the beta job. Hope you loved your gift, Kitten! I can tell you that I enjoyed writing it, LOL! *hugs and squishes*

The 'Happy Birthday CallMeKitten' banner was given to me through my email. I have no clue who gave it to me and they didn't reply to my emails. So, whoever you are, if you want your well deserved appreciation, because the banner is pretty cool, let me know through email or a review, and I will put your name here. Thanks!
Spike groaned and his eyes rolled back. He wished he could see everything for himself, but he would play along with Buffy's stipulations of the game... for now.

Spike could hear the rapid panting coming from his lovers, driving him closer to the brink of losing control. He'd wanted Buffy for a very long time, knowing she was riding his double made him seethe with both lust and jealousy. Why didn't he pick the right arm?

Buffy reached behind her, taking hold of Spike's erection and started to pump him in time with her thrusts. She could tell Spike was close to losing it, the way his touches and nibbles were getting hurried and rough. He started to frantically thrust into her hand, searching for more friction. She had to include him more, make him feel good too.

“Spike?” she asked, getting a growl in response. “Do you want me to do something for--”

Spike was gone before she could finish, his blindfold landing softly on the bed beside her. Then, when William noticed Spike was no longer blindfolded, he pulled hard on his restraints, snapping them easily. “Spike! William! I didn't say for you guys to... Oh my God!”

William pressed his thumb on her clit and thrust up into her, groaning as he felt her inner muscles flutter around him. William knew she was close to her orgasm, so he put more pressure on her nubbin and continued to thrust into her welcoming channel. She was amazing, and he knew this was only the beginning. He felt Buffy come undone above him, writhing on him as waves of pleasure shot through her body. William looked over toward Spike, noticing that he was looking through the different lubes he owned. William quickly scooted to the edge of the bed, Buffy's arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. They were still intimately connected, and William shivered as he thought what was to come. He had narrowly managed not to cum along with her, so he was hoping that Buffy wouldn't start moving above him again until he was ready.

Spike looked at all the different lubes before him and sighed. Why the hell had he bought so many different kinds? He wanted to hurry back to the bed, but also wanted to make a perfect selection. There was flavored, colored, heating, tingling, heating and tingling... 'Oh, that one sounds good. Buffy will like that...' He quickly picked up the heated 'n' tingly one and marched over to the resting couple perched on the edge of the bed. He knew that this was new for Buffy, so he would be as gentle as he possibly could.

He placed the lube beside him and reached for a pillow at the head of the bed. He placed it on the floor and kneeled on it, hoping that would take the sting of kneeling on cement away and help with the height factor. Spike placed his hand on Buffy's back, gently massaging the muscles and bringing her out of the stupor William had put her in. She raised her head, shaking the soft curls away from her face and looked at Spike. He leaned forward and kissed her, his hand never stopping its soothing massage. “You ready, Buffy?” he asked, reaching over for the bottle of lube and flicking the cap open.

Buffy's eyes widened when she heard the audible 'click' from the bottle. She turned to look as Spike poured a small amount on his hand and jumped a little when she felt his fingers on her puckered hole. “W-what are you... I don't know if I can... No,” Buffy mumbled, trying to ignore the jolt of pleasure that ran through her with every gentle touch to her backside.

Buffy felt William start to touch her body, everywhere and anywhere, as Spike started rubbing her arsehole with a lubed finger. “Please, kitten. We will make it good for you. Trust us, please. We played your little game, let us have our fun now, yeah?”

“You didn't even let me... Uhhh! Holy shit!” Buffy whimpered as Spike slipped a single finger into her hole.

She started to jerk her hips, William's length moving slightly inside of her pussy as Spike worked his finger inside. She had to admit, if only to herself, it felt really good. Maybe she could... it's not like anyone had to find out, right? “Please, Spike...” she moaned and gasped as he guided another finger inside.

She could hear William's labored breaths and feel his fingers digging into her hips as she humped his cock. She hoped he wouldn't climax before she had a chance to experience what Spike had planned for her. She instantly stilled her movements and looked into William's eyes, noting the relieved, yet frustrated look that swam in his cerulean orbs. He obviously wanted his release, but wanted Buffy to have what she wanted. She was thankful for that. She couldn't help but feel affection for her two vampire lovers, both wanting this to be a pleasurable coupling for her. She let her fingers play with the soft hair at the nape of William's neck as she looked deeply into his eyes. She couldn't deny either of them. She would let Spike do this to her, she was sure she would like it anyway.

She felt Spike scissoring his fingers inside her tight hole, expanding her walls to make room for his generously sized penis. Tearing her gaze from William's, she looked at Spike approvingly and nodded her head, silently telling him to take what he wanted.

Before she knew what happened, she felt Spike slowly inching his way inside her body while holding her still on William. She winced at the minor amount of pain, but that was quickly erased when Spike reached around her and pinched her clit. Finally, with both vampires fully inside of her, she let the breath she didn't know she was holding escape.

She was so full, so tremendously full she thought she would explode... And they hadn't even started to move yet!

Then Spike did. He slowly pulled out, gasping as he felt her slightly jerk her hips. It was glorious. She was so tight around him, and he was the first to take her here. He hoped he would be the only one to make love to her this way. He eased himself back into her, and whimpered as he felt William thrust into her as well. He could feel everything, it was like they were connected through more than just Buffy's body. It was amazing.

Buffy thought she would pass out. They were both moving now, thrusting in and out of her passages, groaning and grunting from the sensations. She didn't know how it was possible, but she wanted more. She wanted them to move faster, harder, make her cum around both of their cocks, have them cum inside her... she wanted everything.

She moved her legs so that one was on the bed beside William and the other foot was on the floor, also making sure both cocks stayed in her body. She might just die if they left her now. She never thought that she would enjoy having Spike inside her so intimately, but she wouldn't have it any other way right now. She started to move, raising herself up and down on their lengths, enjoying every feeling.

Spike and William moaned at the same time, raising their hands to touch any patch of her skin they could find. Both taking immediate satisfaction that Buffy was enjoying it. They looked at each other from around Buffy, grinning like schoolboys. This was something they would never forget, no matter how long they lived.

As their paces increased, so did the intensity. Buffy was so lost to sensation, she didn't notice that both vamps had slipped into their demonic visage, and if she had noticed, she wouldn't have cared. At this moment, all she cared about were the cocks sliding in and out of her, driving her insane with lust. She wouldn't last much longer. She could feel that familiar tingle in the pit of her stomach, signaling her impending orgasm. “Gonna... I'm gonna cum soon... Fuck!!” she moaned as the vampires slammed into her harder, bringing her even closer to the edge.

She finally looked at William, his vampire face in full view. It looked like he also hadn't noticed, his attentions too focused on the girl in front of him. Buffy reached out, sliding her hand across his forehead and down the side of his cheek. She understood then what she needed.

She squeezed her inner muscles at the thought she was having, smiling triumphantly when both men groaned. William then lowered his hand from her breast, quickly finding her clit and giving it a pinch, causing Buffy to fall into her second orgasm of the night.

She screamed in rapture, jerking her hips and reaching out to William. She wrapped her hand around the back of his neck, pulling him to her throat and tilting her head to the side in invitation. She also felt Spike lean forward, kissing her shoulder as William licked up the column of her neck. It was coming. They were going to bite her, and she would be complete. Completely full in all the ways the two vampires could fill her.

As her orgasm subsided, she was quickly thrown into another as they bit into her skin, sliding their fangs into her neck and shoulder, taking small sips of her blood. Buffy swore she saw stars.

Both Spike and William whimpered, tasting her blood on their tongues as they came inside of her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The three lovers settled into the bed, their limbs entwined together as their fingers danced on each other's skin. Buffy had never felt so relaxed, so satisfied in her whole life. She let a smile bloom across her face, for one time in her life, she wasn't afraid to be happy.

She giggled when she felt Spike lick his mark on her shoulder, amazed that she had actually let them bite her. She was glad she did though, it felt incredible. She did, however, notice that their chips hadn't gone off, but chose to ignore that for the time being. She was also surprised that their fangs could pierce her flesh so gently, that it could feel so pleasurable to be bitten. And she'd noted that they hadn't taken advantage and withdrawn enough blood to actually hurt her, they were careful and considerate.

She didn't want to ruin this moment for anything.

And then Spike spoke.

“I bet Riley could never put that smile on your face.”

It was like a bucket of ice water was thrown on her, breaking the little spell the three of them had put each other under. Buffy bolted upright and darted her eyes around, taking in the room that she had cheated on poor, trusting Riley in. Who, coincidentally, was probably waiting for her in her room to do what she had just finished doing. Except, not as good... “Oh, shit! Riley!” Buffy exclaimed, clutching the sheet to her chest.

But then, why the hell was she going to pretend like she was actually guilty over this. Spike was right. Riley never had, and never could put that smile on her face.

She slowly settled back into her place between the two vampires, the smile back in place where it belonged. She would never want to, let alone actually go back to Riley after the amazing sex she just had. There was no fucking way.

Her hands resumed roaming over the skin of her new lovers, she let her eyes close and drifted off to sleep.

The End!


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews?