Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to PaganBaby for looking over it and beta'ing. I was worrid that I didn't get the right feel to it, but she assured me that it was good. Thanks muchly, hon!! *smoochies and hugs*
The kiss seemed to go on forever, in the good way. Lips massaging, tongues rubbing, sensual and sweet. Buffy felt like she was floating, the things he could do with his tongue by only kissing her... she shuddered at the thought of what he could do with his tongue in other places.

Her hands went to his chest, fisting the material of his shirt and pulling him closer to her, kissing him more fiercely, more passionately until she thought she would explode. She felt his hands go to her lower back, also pulling her closer as he started to rub his erection against her towel-clad belly.

This was what she wanted. This is what she had been waiting for, what had made her say no to Angel (or any other guy) when he'd asked her out. She had always known she liked Spike, maybe she had even fallen for him along the way. But she never knew the primal lust that lurked under her carefully constructed facade whenever he was around. And by God, she was going to have him.

She put her hands on his shoulders and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist as their tongues dueled. She heard him groan, then his breath quickened, coming out in short puffs through his nose. He wanted her just as badly as she wanted him. Perfect.

She pulled away from his lips, throwing her head backward as she felt his hands slide up the outside of her soft thighs, cup her rounded ass, then pull her against his denim covered cock. She moaned as the rough material that covered his penis rubbed against her wet folds. She shuddered. He felt big.

He spun around and set Buffy down on the edge of the desk, his hand letting go of her butt cheeks to roughly pull on the towel until it came undone and pooled around her waist on the desk, exposing her naked and damp skin.

He took all of two seconds to admire the beauty before him, until his hands and mouth went to work, kissing, touching, nibbling and groping every patch of skin he could find. All she did was arch into his touch, pant short breaths and moan, but it drove him crazy. If he wasn't buried balls deep in this glorious woman soon, he would burst.

“Buffy,” he rasped, then poked his tongue out to lick her nipple with the flat of his tongue. “I need you... Right now...” he pleaded, then went to lick and suck her other nipple.

His fingers danced down her stomach, then slipped between her wet pussylips to play with her clit. “Please...” he begged one more time as he pushed a finger into her warm, wet, welcoming channel.

She moaned and arched her back, swirling her hips against his fingers as he slid another in. “Do it!” she groaned, yanking his shirt up over his head, then quickly going to work on his pants. “I want to feel you inside me.”

Spike's eyes rolled to the back of his head at the thought of finally being inside of her, feeling her surround him as he made love to her. Worshiped her as she deserved to be. He felt her undo the zipper of his jeans quickly, but carefully, then push them down his thighs, then she used her feet to push them down further. She took his hard length in her hands and started to pump him as he fumbled to open the desk drawer. When he finally got it open, he blindly stuck his hand in, searching for a condom when she stopped him, lightly putting her hand on his forearm.

“I'm clean, I'm on the pill, just fuck me,” she told him, then positioned him at her entrance.

He groaned, her words sinking into his brain and raising a tiny little flag signaling that it was time. He was going to be inside Buffy, he was finally going to have her. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly pushed in, both parties hissing at the intense pleasure that followed as he worked himself into her tight passage.

It was marvelous.

When he was finally all the way in to the hilt, they both looked up from their interlocked bodies and gazed into each other's eyes. They both knew what they were doing, and they both didn't intend to stop. Almost a year of hidden feelings, and then the last torturous two weeks of simmering lust brought them to this moment. And damn, was it good.

Buffy was the first to start moving, slowly swiveling her hips, seeking friction. He took the hint. He pulled almost all the way out of her until only his cockhead was inside of her, then leaned in to capture her lips as he rammed back in.

Shots of pleasure rushed through her body as he continued his pace exactly like that, fast, hard and unbelievably amazing. She loved every second of it.

They thrust against each other, grunting and moaning, until Buffy pulled away from Spike's lips and all but screamed her sudden release. Her hands went to the surface of the desk, clenching her fists and crinkling what paper was there. Spike didn't care. All he cared about was the feel off her walls constricting around his cock, milking him for every last ounce of pleasure she could get.

He didn't stop moving, either. He used all of his concentration to stave off his own orgasm, so he could stay buried inside of her for a little bit longer, in case this would be the first and last time it would happen. He wanted to feel her surrounding him, commit everything to memory for those lonely nights.

That thought suddenly made him furious. This couldn't be the only time. He wouldn't allow it. She couldn't just, dangle this in front of him then take it back once she got her fun out of it. Oh, no. Spike wanted her heart and soul, too, not just her body. He wanted it all, everything she could give him.

With a sudden possessive wave crashing over him, he once again grabbed her ass, pulled her against him then turned to fall down on the bed, Buffy dazed and writhing beneath him. He started to hammer in and out of her faster and harder than before, trying to convey to her with his body that he wanted her, that he needed her, that he wasn't going anywhere.

“Be with me, Buffy. Please, be my girl,” he said as calmly as he could considering he was currently pounding her into the mattress. “I want to be yours...” he groaned as he felt her inner muscles clamp down on him.

“Yes!” she screamed and arched her back into him. “I'm yours, Spike, I think I.. Ohmigod... I think I always have been.”

Spike smiled then wormed his hand between their moving bodies, quickly finding her nubbin and giving it a rub. He leaned his head down to kiss and nibble her earlobe, then gently whispered, “I love you, Buffy. Always have...”

Buffy screamed as another orgasm shot through her, her hips jerking and her walls clamping down on him as she focused on those three little words he had just said to her. He loved her. He just told her he loved her. She was in heaven.

Spike pumped into her a couple more times then followed her over the edge, groaning his release as he spilled his seed into her body. He collapsed on top her heaving chest, he too, was struggling to catch his breath. He felt one of her small hands go to his lower back, and the other came to rest on the back of his head, holding it to her chest.

Just laying there, in Buffy's arms after their lovemaking made his statement all the more true. He did love her, he'd known all along. But now she knew. He wondered what she was going to say.

He got nervous, and slowly slid off of her and onto his side, then pulled her against his chest. He could feel his heart still beating erratically, so there was no doubt she could hear it thumping against his chest. “B-Buffy?” he asked, his voice shaking. “I think... I mean, I really do love you...”

Buffy giggled, then placed her hand over his heart, tapping her hand along with his heartbeat. “I know,” she replied, then looked up into his eyes. “I can tell.”

Spike let the breath that he hadn't been aware he was holding escape, then kissed her forehead. “I know I can be an asshole sometimes, and I know that I should have told you sooner... but... I guess I just thought--”

“That I wouldn't want you? That we were too different to make anything between us work? That you loved me too much, you thought it would be easier to just ignore your feelings and leave me alone?” she asked, then smiled when he lowered his head and nodded, almost embarrassed. “I thought the same thing.”

He looked up at her, his expression filled with shock and amazement. “You mean... are you saying that...”

Buffy nodded her head, then cuddled in closer to his body. “I love you, too, Spike.”

Spike felt his happiness soar through his body, so much that he twitched and fidgeted under the blankets. He tried to mask his giddiness with a cool gaze, and then he asked, “So, what do we do now?”

“Well...” Buffy said, then moved so she was straddling his waist. “First, you make love to me again, we have a shower, then you take me out to lunch. Sound good to you?”

Spike laughed, almost telling her that he wasn't a machine, but then thought better of it. There was no way he could not stay hard around her. He knew that he would always be up for any sexcapades.

“Yeah,” he replied, then groaned as she sank down on his already hardening cock. “That sounds great.”


The End


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews? I haven'tbeen getting many reviews lately, and its sad =( I wanna know how you felt about the chapter, makes me smile! Some kind words for the sweet, Spuffy lovin' author? You know you want to!