Author's Chapter Notes:
I named this chapter after the song 'Only You' by The Platters. The lyrics just scream 'Spuffy!' to me - lots of songs do that lol Here's a YouTube link to song if you'd like to give it a listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPophDrkPgw

This is another long chapter, so it's best to read it when you have time to kick back and relax :D I had to split it into two for it to meet the max. words requirement.

Big sloppy kisses to Passion4Spike for her devilish encouragement! >:D *smooooch!*

Banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead
15 minutes after Buffy fell asleep...

Buffy gasped awake. "No!"

She startled Spike. "Shit! What?! What's wrong?" He had been sitting against the wall, looking out through a crack in the wall at the storm, and also watching in case anyone approached the barn.

She quickly sat up, her head jerking like the Bride of Frankenstein as she looked around her. Then she looked back at Spike with tears shimmering in her eyes. "You were... The witch hurt you! I c-couldn't stop her! She cut you... pieces of you!" She put her hands over her face, trying to convince herself that this was real, not the horrific images from her bad dream.

Spike swiftly moved over to sit next to her, Buffy grabbed onto him, clutching him and frantically touching his chest, arms and face to affirm that he really was okay. She was breathing shallowly and trembling.

"Shhh, I'm okay, Buffy. See? Not a mark on me. It was just a nightmare, we got out of there before she hurt me. You got to me in time."

"Never leave me, Spike. Please never leave me," Buffy said desperately. "I can't lose you..."

"You won't lose me. I'll never leave you, Buffy." He rubbed her back and held her, allowing her time to calm down. It was all so surreal: Buffy being this freaked out over just a dream about him being hurt or killed. His eyes became shiny with tears of sympathy (for her nightmare) and happiness (she really did care deeply for him in the here and now). He wished things could be like this, always. With Buffy not afraid to be close to him, letting him hold and comfort her, telling him she needed him. Buffy's breathing was still reedy, but she was resting against him now and holding him tight. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me forever and ever, pet."

"Everyone leaves..." Her cousin (and best friend at the time) Celia had died when they were children, her father had abandoned her, Angel had left her (once by choice and once not), she was still afraid she'd lose her mother, and Dawn was sucked into the damn book. People important to Buffy had a habit of leaving (whether it was a voluntary decision, because of magick, or due to death).

"I've had problems keeping those I love from leaving me too... But not everyone leaves. I won't. When I love a girl, she stays loved. I'm yours for as long as you want me... and even when you don't, you'll have trouble getting rid of me." Spike eased down to lay on the hay, bringing her along with him, hoping to help her relax again. He pressed soft kisses to her forehead and gently brushed away her tears with his thumb.

He didn't say so, but right before she'd woken up he'd been thinking about what might have happened if Buffy hadn't given him her blood when she did. He wouldn't have been able to stop the witch from cutting him into pieces, no matter how much he'd tried to fight. Who knew what else the Unari were going to do to them before this was over. One or both of them might never make it back to Sunnydale, what if they never got a chance to be together? That would be just his luck, wouldn't it? Paradise just within his reach, only to be snatched away at the last moment. But Buffy wanted to do things in the right order: no shagging until she could breakup proper with The Enormous Hall Monitor. As much as Spike loathed it, he would try to honor her choice and hope for the best. He didn't have any other option.

The nightmare had shaken Buffy badly. Spike being cut up was horrifying, but she'd also started thinking, 'What if he does get killed before we get back to Sunnydale? Or what if I die before then? Waiting until we get home might mean that we *never* get to show each other how much we care. How much we love...' She could lose him without ever really having him. The idea of being denied the chance of being with Spike frightened her. She'd had to give up and sacrifice so much in her life, putting her own potential happiness on hold (or relinquishing it altogether) because of her calling or in order for someone else to be happy. It all suddenly seemed so overwhelmingly unfair, and she wasn't prepared to do that this time. Why couldn't she have what she really wanted just this once? She felt the way she had that night back in the gingerbread house when she'd gone to Spike to tell him how she felt, and they'd kissed. They might have done a lot more if Spike hadn't been so hungry and vamped out. Well, there was no one and nothing to stop them right now... The real world (and the problems that would be waiting for her when she got back) receded even more, until all that existed was this bubble containing her and Spike.

Buffy wanted him. She needed him. And those were the only things that mattered.

Spike swallowed audibly when he felt Buffy starting to kiss his neck and her hands moving on his body in a more relaxed, purposeful way. Her right hand pushed his shirt open, then began making slow circles on his naked chest. He wanted to ask her why she was doing that, but he figured that she was just happy to see that he was whole and healthy, and she probably wasn't fully awake yet. He would let her kiss and touch a little longer... but then he'd have to ask her to stop because he knew it couldn't go any further, and he was already starting to get hard. If they didn't get out of this dimension soon, he probably would go crazy with wanting her. Maybe he could slip downstairs once she went back to sleep and find a quiet place to wank off.

He thought about singing a Simon & Garfunkel song to soothe her, 'Sounds of Silence' maybe, but he remembered her being angry at having her mental state compared to Drusilla's. Best to try comforting her without a song. Spike didn't want to make any mistakes that would set him back with the Slayer. They were doing so well -- extremely well -- that he was afraid something would happen to make it all disappear in the blink of an eye.

Spike said in his most comforting tone, "It was just a nightmare. S'alright, pe-HET!" As he'd talked, Buffy's right hand had crept lower and lower, moving over his abs and onto his bulge, which she gave a nice firm squeeze.

A gasp escaped Spike's mouth; he clapped his hand over her wrist and moved her hand back up to his stomach. "Best if you keep your hands above the belt. I'm doin' my best to be... good, but my body has reactions to your touch that I can't control. So..." He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed her knuckles, then set her hand on the center of his chest. He squeezed his eyes shut as her mouth continued to work on his neck. "The, uh, the kissing... bloody hell, the kissing is great... But maybe you should stop..."

Buffy had felt his cock stirring, there was definite growth and movement occurring down there. She knew he wanted her too. It turned her on even more that Spike was trying to be good. He wasn't exactly the poster child for self-control, this had to be killing him. But he was trying to behave himself out of respect for her.

"I think I'm 100% Buffy now," she mumbled with her lips against his throat. She was referring to what he'd said earlier about her not being 100% okay yet. But now she felt healthy enough for just about anything.

"Hmm?" Spike asked, pulling away slightly to look at her.

Buffy attacked his mouth with hers, kissing him furiously. Her eager tongue drove past his lips and into his mouth.

Spike moaned and curled his arms around her, kissing her back instinctively. But then he remembered what she'd said about her vow to wait. He managed to say between kisses, "What about your -- Mmmmmph -- You said you wanted to do things right." Spike did not want to talk her out of this, but more than anything, he didn't want her to regret it. It would kill him if she regretted it. He had to make sure this was what Buffy wanted with all of her heart and soul.

"This is right," Buffy insisted, continuing to kiss and touch him. "This is what I want." She groped his package, giving his rapidly hardening dick a soulful squeeze.

Spike's hesitance disappeared; he couldn't hold back. "God, don't let this be another bloody dream!" His arms were around her, his hands flying over her back and dropping down to squeeze her butt.

He kissed her in that way that made her knees turn to jelly, so it was a good thing she was already lying down. The way he'd said that thing about hoping it wasn't 'another dream' made her think that he'd had more than a few dreams/fantasies about this, just like she had. Buffy filed away that information to ask him about it later; it would be interesting to see how their fantasies compared. Maybe they'd even both been horny for each other at the same time without knowing it. There was a part of her that was still afraid to take things to the next level. How many times had she been smacked down when she'd tried taking a little piece of happiness for herself? Being with Spike was a bad idea for oh-so-many reasons... but Buffy couldn't help herself. She'd never wanted a man as much as she wanted him. If she was being stupid and weak by surrendering to her desire for Spike, then so be it.

She moaned as his lips went to her neck and one of his hands rubbed her hardening nipples through her dress. She couldn't wait to feel his hands on her naked body.

"Don't hurt me, Spike," Buffy whispered plaintively, running her hands up his back and over his shoulder blades.

He immediately stopped and drew back, brows furrowed with concern. "I hurt you? God, I'm sorry! I shouldn't've --"

Buffy held him tighter, bringing him back flush against her body. She tried to soothe him with a series of little kisses, as he'd done for her a few minutes ago. "No, no you didn't hurt me. I'm okay. I want you, I need you so much... but I'm scared. I meant, don't hurt me by turning into an evil asshole after it's over. I haven't had the greatest luck, y'know. I'm just afraid that... you'll change, or something else will change and mess everything up. Any time I've ever given into my desires and just lived in the moment... it's always turned out bad."

There was so much hurt and pain accumulated in her luminous green eyes, it broke his heart that she'd had to suffer such misfortune in her young life. "I'll never hurt you, Buffy. Never," Spike said softly, pressing kisses to her cheeks and around her mouth. "I'd rather die than hurt you. I'll still be the same Spike after that I am right now -- but with a delirious, everlasting grin carved on my face. Being with you like this..." He brushed a strand of hair away from her cheek and then stroked her there with the back of his hand, his fathomless blue eyes trying to take all her beauty in. "This is my Heaven."

"That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." The smile that formed on Buffy's face touched her eyes, taking away some of the anxiety and pain he'd seen there. He would do anything it took to make her smile like that.

Spike smirked and growled playfully. "'M not sweet... Okay, I can be. But just for you, Buffy. Only you."

They kissed passionately. Spike's hands roamed over her chest, then down to her thighs. He slowly stroked her inner thigh, simultaneously rubbing her and inching her skirt up. Buffy's hands seemed to be in more of a hurry, she'd made a quick circuit over his chest and abdomen, and then down to the shorts, trying to get them open.

"We don't have to hurry, Buffy," Spike said silkily as he nuzzled her neck. "This is too good to rush."

"But hasn't something happened or gone wrong every time we started kissing? I want to get in as much as we can in case something else happens."

"Hmm, you have a point. But... I want to take my time, I'm willing to take the risk of being interrupted." He kissed her ear, neck, and down onto her chest, brushing his mouth against her nipples through her clothes. "I'd never forgive myself if, in my haste to make you mine, I glossed over some very important bits. I need to explore this beautiful body thoroughly."

Buffy shivered with lust, imagining what extra things he might want to do to her.

"I've wanted you for so long, Buffy." He moved back up and kissed a spot just below her ear. "I love you, I adore you. Never hurt you. Never leave you."

"I love you, Spike," she breathed.

Spike pulled back, needing to see her face. His unbeating heart leapt at hearing her say those three little words with his name tagged onto the end. He could tell that she was nervous to say it, but she was saying it.

She didn't need to hear him ask the question with words, his eyes and his chiseled, expressive face said, 'Did you just tell me you loved me, and you meant it?'.

"I love you. Love you, want you so much," Buffy repeated while pulling him back to her and kissing him. She was sure it was love now, she couldn't deny it. That frightening nightmare had banished any doubt. The anguish and horror she'd felt weren't just what she'd feel at the loss of a friend or companion, but of the man she loved. She needed to make Spike hers, to show him how much she loved him. If one of them was fated to die tomorrow or the next day at least they would have had one night together.

"I love you. I love you more than you'll ever know," Spike said as he brushed his lips over hers.

They kissed tenderly, each feeling so much love for, and coming from, the other. Spike hadn't experienced anything like this for so long. Not since before Drusilla had kicked him to the curb had he felt this kind of connection to someone; not since Dru had he been so deeply in love with someone. Although he'd loved Drusilla with all his heart, her love for him had ebbed and flowed to suit her own needs. Somehow, he knew it would be different with Buffy -- he wasn't just a convenience -- she felt the same way about him that he felt about her. This was different from the connection he'd had with Dru though -- this was stronger, deeper, better. He loved Buffy even more than he'd loved his Sire, and that had been an epic love.

"Can we be naked now?" Buffy asked, her eyes twinkling.

They grinned and laughed, rising to their knees and kissing hungrily, feeling each other up and pulling at clothes. They groped and kissed feverishly, like teenagers who'd finally got some alone time in the back seat of a car.

They couldn't remove their clothes fast enough. Buffy flung open his shirt and shoved it down his arms, and then ran her hands over his strong, bare shoulders. She moved her hands to his chest and explored the hard, twitching muscles while Spike's fingers flew over the ties and buttons that held her dress together.

Then they had to separate to strip off their clothes. By the time Buffy's underwear joined her dress on the floor, Spike was naked and waiting. He thought she was perfect, from the top of her honey blonde head, to her flawless, perky tits, to the tips of her cute, bitable toes. Perfect. His eyes zoomed down to her crotch; he'd wondered for so long what that part of her would look like.

His mouth watered at the sight of the little triangle of dark blonde hair, perfectly shaped and trimmed. He could see how excited she was for him from the drops of moisture glistening on her pussylips; he could smell how aroused she was, and it nearly drove him wild. She was just as beautiful as he'd imagined. In fact... she was exactly how he'd imagined in his recent fantasies and dreams. Not that he was disappointed in the least with the reality, but it was odd that he'd been able to predict how she maintained her bush when there were countless possibilities.

But Spike didn't spend much time at all contemplating that odd coincidence, her fabulous, nude body made it impossible to think of anything other than what he wanted to do to her. His demon wanted to pounce on her and take her roughly, but the romantic poet in him was the dominant force right now. He was going to make love to Buffy, not simply take her. He would wait semi-patiently, resting on his haunches until Buffy beckoned to him.

Buffy fought the modest urge to cover her naughty bits as Spike's eyes explored her body. No man had ever looked at her with such raw passion. She focused on drinking in his nudity. Her tongue swept quickly across her lips as her eyes moved up and down his form. Spike's body was perfection. That one little piece of clothing that had kept her from seeing him in all his glory was finally out of the way. Chiseled pecs and a hard stomach you could wash laundry on, those she'd already seen and secretly drooled over. She'd thought that by now the sight of his bare chest wouldn't affect her, but he was just so very beautiful. It would be like getting tired of gazing at a perfectly sculpted statue of a god -- not possible. She couldn't picture Spike going to a salon to have a body wax, but his body was smooth and hairless from chest to groin. Her eyes bugged out when she got her first real look at his dick. She was pleased to find that the room divider screen hadn't given her a false impression regarding his size; his cock was just as big and meaty as she'd hoped. He was simply enormous by Buffy's standards, a 9 1/2 inch column of throbbing flesh. So long and beautifully thick; it appeared even larger without any pubic hair to frame it. 'He might split me in half like a piece of lumber with that thing... But it's a risk I'm willing to take!'

It was strange, but Spike's groin-al area and his penis looked exactly how she'd imagined it would in her fantasies. Even the way his dick curved a little to the left at the top. For now, she attributed that to her just being a really good guesser, there were more important things to do than ponder those fantasies. She had the real thing right here in front of her, begging to be touched.

"My eyes are up here, pet." Spike smirked, laced his fingers behind his head and stuck his chest out, striking a nude model pose for her. "Like what you see, then?"

She looked up into his eyes, then blushed and laughed, not having realized that she'd just been staring at his groin. "Sorry. I was just... It's so..."

"I was staring at you, too. You're so bloody beautiful... takes my breath away. Or it would, if I had to breathe. I hope yours was also an 'impressed' stare."

She smiled shyly. "Definitely 'impressed'."

They stared into each other's eyes, seeing a hunger there that matched their own.

Buffy let out a shuddery breath, lust was shooting through her body, overpowering the nervousness and giddiness. "Let's do more than just stare," she said in a sultry voice that neither of them had known she possessed.

They threw themselves at the other, meeting in the middle on their knees, their bare torsos slapped together. Their lips mashed together, their hands greedily felt up the exposed skin they'd only dreamt of touching.

Buffy smiled at the way Spike moaned when her fingers wrapped around his shaft. The look on his face, one of total bliss, made her think he was trying to control himself to keep from cumming just from this. She stroked him slowly, feeling him thicken and grow larger in her hand.

Her eyes flicked down to watch her hand moving along his length. "Is it... always this big? I mean, normally back in Sunnydale and not in Bizarro World. They didn't enhance you, did they?"

Spike beamed with pride. "That's the way it always is, baby. 100% pure Spike. I know it like the back of my hand. And my hand has gotten a lotta action the last few months." His hands journeyed over her body, her breasts, sides, and hips. He bent his head down to kiss the rounded part of her shoulder and worked his way inward to her neck.

"How the hell do you fit it in those tight jeans you wear back home?" she asked with a giggle.

Spike chuckled and maneuvered them back to the pile of hay. "I manage." He lowered Buffy onto her back, covering her warm body with his.

Buffy put her arms around his neck as they kissed, threading her fingers through his hair and loving the way his body felt against hers. His hard cock pressed against her belly, making her pussy ache to be filled.

He lifted off of her and sat back on his heels.

Buffy went up on her elbows. "Why did you stop?" He was looking at her with such adoration; he could make her feel so warm (and horny) with just a look. "Oh, you're back to just staring again, huh?" She laughed lightly, not feeling self-conscious anymore under Spike's loving, hungry gaze.

"Just want to take a mental snapshot. Want to remember this moment, and how beautiful you are, for the rest of my life."

She'd remember how he looked at this moment for the rest of her life too. Buffy smiled and batted her eyelashes while laying down and putting her arms behind her head, "Hurry up and take the picture already. I don't think I can wait any more."

"My Buffy." Spike smirked and leaned forward, plucking a piece of straw from her hair. Then he dived back on top of her, making her giggle again.

Buffy splayed her hands on his back and dragged her hands down until she could squeeze that luscious bum of his. His ass was so nice and firm, a pleasure to touch. She'd wanted to fondle his butt for a while now, it was great to finally have it in her hot little hands. She gave his left cheek a sharp pinch.

"Eh!" Spike uttered in surprise and raised up. Then he looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and a naughty grin. "You like pinching, eh?"

"I was just making sure it wasn't a dream," Buffy winked, massaging the spot on his butt that she'd pinched.

"You're supposed to pinch yourself, luv."

"Oops, I got it backwards." She stuck the tip of her tongue out.

"I'll do a test on you," Spike said, dropping down onto her again and moving his hands under her to give her butt little pinches.

Buffy giggled and squirmed as his fingers plucked at her skin, "Okay! Stop pinching! Clearly not a dream!"

Her giggles turned into moans when Spike's hand moved around to her front and slipped between her legs. Spike went onto his right side as his fingers traced her gleaming slit. His hand was actually shaking a little, he'd wanted this for so long... Or was that Buffy shaking?

"I want you so much, pet," Spike whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Want you so much, too," Buffy replied with a quiver. It was hard for her to remember how to talk with his hand touching her mound; his fingertips traveling up and down, whispering over her slit. She parted her thighs further, giving him more room.

Spike wanted to get down to it, but he also just wanted to play and tease a little longer. The more anticipation and lust they built, the better the main event would be. He continued lightly stroking her thighs and playing with her pussy while his mouth kissed a slow line up and down her neck.

As his lips brushed over the side of her neck, occasionally his blunt teeth would lightly scratch her skin. Buffy's heartbeat picked up, wondering if he was going to try biting her. It was thrilling and scary at the same time, just like in the fantasy she'd had. But Spike only kissed her throat, then her earlobe. He nibbled and sucked on her lobe, chewing delicately.

Spike had felt her tense when his teeth had made contact with her skin. He hadn't been thinking of biting her, not a serious bite with his fangs, anyway. But she must have thought he might do it. He lingered at her ear with soft kisses and licks, waiting to see if she told him to stop or voiced any concerns.

Buffy ran her hand up his arm to his shoulder, loving the feel of his soft skin with the hard muscle underneath. "I thought you were going to bite me for a minute," she admitted, still not sure if she wanted it or was afraid of it.

"I wouldn't do that. You know you can trust me by now, Buffy."

"I do trust you. I know you wouldn't bite me when your brain is unfogged. But I didn't know if you might because of being all lusty."

He smiled and kissed her lips. "Wouldn't do anything to hurt you, pet. I know you don't want to be bitten."

"You said you could bite someone with hardly any pain. How's that work?"

"You want me to bite you?"

"I didn't say that... I'm just curious. You know me, always seeking knowledge. A knowledge seeker is what I am."

He chuckled and gave her another kiss. "What say we talk about that... later?" His fingers wriggled against her slit.

Buffy cooed and smiled, arching her back a little. "Yeah, talking later sounds good." She turned her face to latch onto his lips again as she wound an arm around his neck, playing with his hair. Her other hand stroked up and down his strong left arm as he fingered her.

Spike rubbed longer and harder, gathering more of her moisture with every pass. She puffed breath into his mouth when his moistened finger began making circles around her clit. Oh, it felt so good! His finger went around and around, occasionally giving her a direct rub, sending bolts of pleasure through her body. His fingers went back to stroking her sex, gliding over and between her nether lips.

Buffy let out a whimper into his mouth when he penetrated her with a finger. She unconsciously tightened her inner muscles further to hug his invading finger. Spike whimpered softly too, the immense heat and tightness that greeted his finger reinforcing his belief that this was going to be the best sex of his long, sordid life. His cock felt harder than it ever had before, like a steel rod. He was so hard for Buffy, the ache was getting painful. He wanted her like he'd never wanted anyone.

Spike licked at each of her breasts, tracing the areolas with the tip of his tongue, followed by quick flicks to her perky nipples. He sucked and nibbled on her tits as he pumped his finger slowly in and out of her slickness.

Buffy panted and clutched his arm when he introduced a second finger into her pussy. She felt like a virgin again, it was that kind of excitement that was just a step away from being anxiety. But she trusted Spike completely. She knew she was safe with him and that he only wanted to please her. He was making her feel so wonderful already, with just his mouth and hands. His cock twitched against her hip, reminding her that she wanted to get much better acquainted with his 'wand'. She unwound her arm from around his neck, and reached down, taking his hard shaft in her hand.

Spike groaned with his lips surrounding one of her rosy nipples, the rhythm of his fingers faltering for a moment.

"Oh, you like that?" Buffy asked, stroking and gripping him.

"Love feelin' you touch me, pet." He gave her nipple another lick and pull of his lips, then went back up to her mouth for a languid kiss.

His fingers pumped faster over the next few minutes, the heel of his hand ground against her clit. Buffy's hips were grinding back at his fingers, she started mewling. "Ahhh! Ohh God! Yeah! Ohhh!"

One more pump and flick of his wrist made her cry out and her body shake. Spike had to run sports trivia through his head to keep from blasting into her hand. Watching and hearing her cum was enough to do it, but he also felt her creaming on his fingers as her walls contracted. And she'd started squeezing and jerking his cock harder when she'd started cumming. A strong rush of pleasure ran through his body. He had to look down to make sure he hadn't exploded all over her.

Her hand was a bit slippery, but it was just from his copious pre-cum. Spike withdrew his fingers from her dripping sex, gently touching and stroking her nether lips.

Buffy grinned and relaxed, her hand becoming gentle again as she stroked him. "Mmmm, ohh God I needed that!"

Spike smiled and kissed her. "You're so bloody magnificent when you cum. I think I'm gonna have to make you do it a lot more, just so I can see it."

She giggled and bit at his lips. "I have absolutely no objections to that." They shared a soft kiss. "I can't tell you how great that felt, Spike. You've got like... magic fingers or something."

They grinned at each other.

Spike propped his head up on one hand, looking down at her adoringly. "We're just gettin' started." He waggled his eyebrows and took his hand from between her legs. He trailed his fingertips along the skin of her stomach, up to her chest, and then brought his hand up to his face. "Mmm, my magic fingers are very happy and warm, they just went on a fantastic voyage." Other parts of his body were very keen to go on the same trip.

Buffy had shivered as his hand had moved up her body. Even the lightest of Spike's touches were sensual and made her quiver.

Spike held his wet fingers under his nose and inhaled deeply. His eyes rolled up, then closed. Then he slid his fingers into his mouth, groaning and feeling his cock throb at the taste of her. His head lolled as he sucked her juices off his fingers. She tasted like cinnamon and honey combined with that uniquely Buffy taste. Exquisite.

She was worried for a few seconds that he was actually going to pass out. But then his eyes fluttered back open and he smiled around his fingers, his azure eyes sparkling. He drew his fingers out of his mouth slowly.

"Oh God... you taste so bloody good, Buffy," Spike groaned lustfully, his voice all deep and growly and sexy as hell. "You are the world's most rare and mouthwatering delicacy."

"You like it that much?" she asked, blushing. It was hard for her to believe that her spendings could taste that good; Spike looked like a kid getting his first-ever taste of candy.

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes," Spike moaned and kissed her lips. "So bloody delicious and juicy, you are. Can't get enough..." He'd thought about delaying the oral sex, saving it for after they'd shagged. He was so eager at the thought of being joined with her, to be moving inside her. But after getting that taste of her, he just had to have his face between her thighs right away.

Spike started kissing a winding trail down her body, shifting his body down lower as he went. Buffy's heart felt ready to burst out of her chest. She knew where the trail of kisses would end and she had to remind herself how to breathe again; she wanted it so bad.

He knelt on the hay between her spread legs, his hands caressed her flesh, moving in alternately light then firm circles over her thighs and hips. His mouth was at her abdomen now, raining hot, wet kisses to each hip bone. "So sweet... so soft," Spike murmured.

"Spike, you d-don't have to do that..."

He looked up at her, arching an eyebrow. He rested his chin on her stomach as his hands slowly caressed her hips. "You don't want me to?"

"It-It's not that I don't want you to -- I'd have to be clinically insane not to want it. It's just that I'm not sure about doing... the same thing to you because I've never done that before... Always seemed kind of icky... So you don't have to do it to me."

"I'm not going down on you because I expect you to... reciprocate. I'm doing this because I want to. I'm doing it because I'm bloody well dying to do it."

"I just didn't think it'd be fair if I can't... you know... do it to you, too."

He smiled and kissed the quivering skin of her stomach. Buffy never stopped trying to do the right thing, even when she was yearning to be tongued into oblivion. It must be exhausting for his sweet li'l Slayer to always be 'on'. He could tell how excited she was for it by the way her heart rate picked up and how her delectable musk intensified the closer his mouth got to her quim.

"You are too bloody sweet, Slayer, in every conceivable way. I appreciate your honesty and sense of fair play, but unless you plan on stopping me, I'm keen on getting back to it."

Buffy bit her lip, shaking slightly with anticipation. She nodded once, bidding him to continue. She was nervous about giving her first blowjob (outside of a dream or fantasy), but she did want to take him in her mouth, she wanted his to be the first dick she sucked. Just the thought of it made her salivate. If her nerves and self-consciousness didn't get the best of her, she'd treat Spike to some oral pleasure, too.

Buffy gasped and her body jerked at the first swipe of his tongue on her sensitized flesh.

"Shh, easy, kitten," Spike said softly, holding her hips down firmly for a few moments before he began to caress her again. "You're primed, aren't you? Ready to jump outta your skin."

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just --"

"Uh-uh, don't apologize. No need for that." Spike rubbed his cheek against her inner thigh, giving it a little kiss. "I want this to be as momentous and pleasurable for you as it is for me, pet. If me doing this is making you uncomfortable... We can do, or not do, whatever you want." He really hoped she'd let him continue, but it was her call.

"I do want this, Spike. It's just that I want you so much and it feels so good... Combine that with worrying about someone or something stopping us, and it makes for a jumpy Buffy. It's like everything is brand-new to me, like it's the first time anyone ever touched me. Sorry I'm acting all virgin-y."

He smiled, wishing he really could have been the first man to touch her, and hoping he would be the last. "S'okay, Buffy. I'll be... gentle. And as far as someone or something trying to stop us, I pity the poor soon-to-be-departed sod who interfered with me making love to you."

She smiled, giggling a bit. "They'd be sorry, huh?"

He kissed her abdomen, mumbling against her skin, "They'd feel my wrath."

Spike applied small kisses along both her thighs as he settled into position. He was going to make this so damn good for her. She wouldn't be able to remember her own name. Though he'd settle for her not being able to remember the names of the wankers she'd been with in the past.

He had to use self-restraint to not just dive into her fragrant quim. Spike started out with some feather-light kisses and licks. The tip of his tongue glided and swirled up and down the length of her slit. Buffy responded by moaning and unconsciously pushing her pelvis at him. He smiled and his licks became a little firmer, the plan was to tease her just a bit until she asked him to get rougher. He tried to ignore the angry throbbing of his cock and concentrated on giving Buffy a good seeing to.

Buffy's hands moved slowly up and down her torso as Spike teased her. "Mmmm, lick me harder, Spike," she hummed.

She rubbed a nipple with her hand. The feeling of moisture made her look at her hand and see a bit of his pre-cum glistening. As Spike continued giving her pussy unhurried licks, she experimented a bit too. She'd never tasted man-juice (pre-cum or the other), and that was part of what was making her nervous about doing it to him. If she thought it tasted gross, spitting it out would be really rude and might hurt Spike's feelings. Buffy brought her hand to her lips, her tongue darted out to dab at a wet spot. Kind of a strange taste... but not bad. She licked her hand again and again, liking the flavor more and more with each swipe of her tongue. 'Okay, he's delicious. Doesn't taste gross. I can blow him with a little more confidence.' The thought of taking his cock in her mouth was exciting her more now that she knew a little more of what to expect. She only hoped she could do it okay; her inexperience still had her a bit apprehensive.

Buffy's hands went back to moving slowly up and down her body as she concentrated on what Spike was doing to her down below. She wanted to give her undivided attention to his tending of her pussy.

Spike parted her slick pussylips with his right hand and looped his left arm around her leg, bringing his hand back to her mound. Her hard little clit was poking out from its hood. Again, he had to restrain himself from just engulfing it with his mouth and sucking until she screamed.

"You are so fucking delicious..." Spike said in a husky tone. He lightly flicked his tongue against her clit, then blew a stream of air on it.

Buffy jerked and shivered, moaning loudly and pinching her pebbled nipples. She needed it too bad for gentle and slow. She wanted him to overwhelm her like in those fantasies and dreams. "Spike, do it," she whined.

"Do what, pet?" he said with mock-innocence, wanting to hear her say it.

Buffy looked down at him, her eyes shining and her lips parted. She smiled a little at seeing his playful expression. "Eat my pussy, baby," she purred, only the sensuality of the moment kept her from giggling like crazy at her porny talk. She'd never talked dirty or been particularly vocal during sex before.

He had to squeeze the base of his cock with his right hand to keep from cumming just then. Buffy looking and sounding all wanton was so stimulating. He still held back from going at her as furiously as he wanted, not wanting to scare the girl with the enormity of his passion.

Spike pressed longer, firmer licks to her labia, wriggling his tongue against the pink insides. Every breath Buffy took was entwined with a moan. He licked, kissed and sucked on her folds, not wanting to leave one centimeter of her sex unloved.

"Ohh God, Spike! Ohh it feels so good! Don't stop... Uh-huh!" Buffy slowly ground her pelvis against his face.

As his lips, teeth and tongue worked Buffy into a lather, the song 'Let's Get It On' started going through Spike's head. The song was definitely appropriate for them: he'd been trying to hold back this feeling for so bloody long. He would've crooned a verse or two if his mouth weren't so happily occupied. He did hum the tune a bit though, knowing the vibrations would feel good on her sensitized flesh.

Buffy had been thinking it'd be nice to have a CD of romantic songs playing right now -- or a radio or anything from the 20th century. Though, the sounds of the rain outside, their heavy breathing, and Spike's slurps on her pussy made quite an erotic soundtrack without any additional accompaniment. It'd still be nice to have some mood music like 'Let's Get It On', for example. 'Such a sexy song. Maybe Spike will sing that for me sometime... Ohh God, I love his tongue!' She imagined she could hear Spike singing the song in her head as she writhed and groaned with pleasure. And then he'd started humming it, which Buffy would have considered a strange coincidence if her brain weren't consumed with the joy he was giving her.

"Ohhh shit! Ungh! God! Yeah!" Buffy panted. "Ohh, the humming's good! More humming!"

Spike was very adept at using his tongue, it was something he prided himself on. He'd had lots of practice at using it on women in ways that had reduced the girls in question to quivering puddles of goo. It was a few of those techniques that were causing Buffy to moan louder and push harder against his face. Some fancy moves he liked to call 'Threading the Bobbin' and 'The Sea Snake'.

His tongue slid in and out and all around her pussy, expertly and skillfully, with a nimbleness that stole her breath away. She'd heard good things about oral sex when it was done right, but... Goddamn! There were no words that could describe how amazing it felt. Buffy was creaming a river on his tongue and she could feel her body manufacturing more moisture to replace what he lapped up.

"Ohhh... Oh my God, you are so fucking talented!" Buffy moaned, then laughed giddily.

Spike laughed and gave her pussy some gentle licks and kisses before replying, "Like that, do ya, pet?"

"Mmmmhmmm! More please."

"Oh, there's no bloody way I'm stopping just yet. Just lay back and enjoy."

She moaned and delicately moved her lower body against his mouth as he worked his magic. "Ohhh Spike... Oh yes... Mmmmm!"

Spike didn't know how he was able to hold back and tease her, but he loved hearing her say his name and talk dirty and he hoped to get her to do those things again. With luck, she'd yell at him; he'd like that. He continued lapping at her pussy like a cat with a bowl of tasty cream. (Buffy was reminded of the big ol' sexy Man-cat she'd imagined him as back at the gingerbread house). He would lavish her clit with enough attention to bring her to the brink, and then stop at the last second and move to another area. He did this a few times to get her percolating nicely. After several minutes of this, Buffy was groaning and squirming, desperate for release.

"Dammit, Spike! Make me cum, you bastard!" Buffy yelled in frustration and pounded her fists on the floor.

Spike smirked, that was the sort of thing he'd hoped for. "Yes, Ma'am!"

Buffy bit her lip, realizing that she'd not only yelled at him but had called him a name too. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that." She hoped she hadn't just brought things to a screeching halt.

He growled lustily. "I love it when you talk like that, Buffy. The more you yell at me, the more orders you give and names you call me, the harder I want to fuck you."

Buffy's chest heaved with harsh breaths. His eyes looked like twin blue flames; seeing his naked lust fanned the fire inside her. "You'd better finish eating me out and then fuck me or I'll... spank you."

Spike gave her a sexy openmouthed smile, touching his tongue to the roof of his mouth. "Threatening to spank me is not a deterrent."

Buffy imagined raining smacks down onto his perfect ass, leaving pink impressions of her hand on his white, flawless skin... That turned her on even more. 'I'm into spanking now? Wow, we both have some major issues.'

Spike dived tongue-first back into her pussy, knowing she was ready for and wanting a little rougher treatment. He stiffened his tongue and dipped it into her hole, thrusting and moaning into her channel. He could never get enough of tasting Buffy's nectar, it was on par with her blood in tastiness. He slid his arms under her knees, getting both of them up over his shoulders.

Buffy threw her head back and clutched handfuls of hay at her sides as Spike's tongue probed deeper. She gasped and moaned over and over, his tongue was moving in some very good and interesting ways inside her. Rippling, rolling, flexing and thrusting.

"Ohh shit, Spike! OHHH! How are you doing th-- OOOOHH!" Buffy bit down on her lower lip, hard enough to draw a little blood.

The smell of her blood registered in Spike's mind right away. He paused, his eyes flicked up to her face to see what the source of the blood was.

"Don't stop!" Buffy pleaded, putting her right hand on the back of his head and pulling him tighter against her pussy. "So close! Please don't stop! So close!"

His eyes zeroed in on the bit of blood on her lip. Seeing that aside from being horny as hell, Buffy appeared to be fine, Spike went back to work.

Buffy was really getting into it, panting and humping his face. Both of her hands were on his head now, her fingers winding through his hair and holding him in place while she watched him eat her out. She felt so dirty -- but in a good way -- that she was enjoying watching him do her. Enjoying the sights and sounds and, of course, the sensations. Buffy had always been reserved when it came to sex, and as a result, she'd never had truly good sex. But Spike wouldn't mind if she talked like a whore, and he wouldn't be hurt if she got a little rough with him. Apparently, he didn't mind her doing those things, in fact, he seemed to love those things. She knew Spike welcomed her naughty and experimental side with open arms. She could be just as filthy and shameless as she wanted with him without worrying constantly that she'd go too far and turn him off or embarrass herself, and that made her feel free.

Buffy had had a bunch of mini-orgasms since Spike started, but not an epic one like she'd... 'Ohhh here it comes now!' The pressure in her loins was intensifying as her movements became more urgent. She moaned his name loudly. She was about to cum, and it was gonna be a big one.

Spike retracted his tongue from her hole and licked swiftly upwards to her hard little clitoris. He took it into his mouth, sucking and licking it passionately.

Buffy fisted her hands in his hair, arched her back and screamed as the biggest orgasm she'd ever had exploded in her body. "SPIKE! F-FUCK! AHHH! GOD YESSSSS!" Her hips pumped, lights danced in front of her eyes and her entire body jolted with pleasure.

Spike held onto her while she bucked and jerked, letting her ride it out while he laid the flat of his tongue against her pussylips, letting her hump his mouth all she liked. He felt a wave of pleasure run through him again, making him moan and hurriedly squeeze his cock to keep his orgasm at bay.

Buffy rocked against his face until the climax subsided. She breathed hard, and slowly released her grip on him, sinking down onto the blanket with a satisfied smile.

He wanted to jump on top of her and start fucking her, but he also wanted Buffy to have a minute of peace, to just enjoy the moment. The past few weeks had been so brutal and unrelenting, they both deserved to bask in every bit of happiness. Putting aside his own escalating need, he crawled up her body and laid on his side next to her. Assuring Buffy's complete and utter pleasure was of paramount importance to him. He commanded himself to wait until Buffy gave him a sign that she was ready to continue. He needed her so bad that his dick felt like it had a heartbeat. But, dammit, he would show Buffy what a considerate lover he could be, if it killed him.

Spike nuzzled her neck, his left hand softly stroked her from her hip to her stomach. He presumed her pussy would be a little too sensitive for more play at the moment.

Buffy's body was still buzzing and delightfully tingly. She said breathily, "Oh my God, Spike... that was the most... I never felt.. Holy shit, you must've taken classes!"

"Glad it met with your approval. I wanted to make it good for you," Spike said, mouthing the side of her throat.

"Good doesn't come close to describing it... baby." They both smiled at her attempt to get comfortable calling him by a term of endearment.

Buffy basked in the wonderful feelings she was experiencing while getting her breath back. If she'd known Spike gave such amazing head, she would've tried convincing him to change his ways a long time ago. Like when he'd been tied to the chair in Giles' house: she re-imagined it with her doing naughty, dirty things to him while he was tied up and some bow-chicka-bow-bow porny music played in the background. That would've been fun! 'Wow, I get hot fantasizing about taking advantage of Spike while he's tied up? I want to try bondage? I'm finding out all kinds of interesting things about myself.'

"I now know what it would feel like not to have any bones. Boneless Buffy." She sighed in contentment and rubbed the side of her head against his forehead.

He nibbled at her earlobe. "Mmm, turned you into a puddle, did I?"

"Mmmhmmm. You made me all melty and goo-like."

"That was the plan."

They laughed and moved their hands softly over the other's body.

Spike's hand caressed her, moving up her body to her face, then turning her to him for a tender kiss.
Buffy tasted herself on his lips and tongue. It was erotic and not unpleasant, but she didn't see what was so special about her juices that made him deliriously happy. But he loved it, that's what counted.

As he kissed her, Spike delicately licked her lip where she'd bitten it, then his tongue slipped into her mouth to get the little bit of blood on the inside.

Buffy knew what he was doing, but she didn't mind. Knowing how much he got off on the taste of her blood excited her too. At what time had the idea of Spike licking her blood started turning her on? It had been in those fantasies, if she recalled correctly. The way he'd grazed his fangs along her neck in that one fantasy had made her quiver... 'Yep, we've both got some major issues...'

"There's hay stuck to your face," Buffy giggled, brushing off the sticky area around his chin.

Spike smiled, playfully kissing and nipping at her fingers as she de-hayed his chin. "I'd say both of us are going to be covered with the stuff by the time we're finished. Gonna look like anatomically correct scarecrows."

She laughed and kissed his lips. "Let's spread one of the blankets out and lay on it so not as much hay will stick to us." The blanket was crumpled between them, having been cast aside when Spike had come over to comfort her after her nightmare.

"Good idea. We'll have to hose ourselves down before we get dressed again as it is. I think I saw a water pump out in the barnyard, we can use that to wash up before we leave. Won't you be cold without the blanket to cover your incredibly beautiful body?" He kissed her shoulder.

"Hmm, I guess we'll just have to generate some body heat somehow..." She had sampled Spike's foreplay and it had her enthusiastic to experience the rest.

Without moving too much, they pulled the blanket, spreading it under their naked bodies. Then they settled back into cuddling positions. The storm was still going strong outside. As eager as they were to go on to whatever place it was that the portal would take them to and (eventually) find Dawn, they were glad to have a good excuse not to go right away. They could immerse themselves in the joys of each other's body without feeling guilty for taking time away from their quest just for their own pleasure.

Buffy felt his pulsing, stiff cock against her leg, and looked down at it. "Well, one of us obviously isn't boneless." She stroked the silky skin with her fingertips, which made Spike suck in air and shudder. "Poor baby, you need release." Buffy had never seen a cock so big and hard, it had to be at least a little painful for him. She wondered again if he'd fit inside her, getting a thrill up her spine just imagining what it would feel like to have his huge cock pushing into her. Her aftershocks and tingles turned back into an ache, she wanted to take him in her mouth, her pussy, anywhere. Just as long as she had him inside of her.

Buffy wanted to repay him for giving her the best orgasm in history, and she just plain wanted him. The thought of making him scream like he'd done to her had her pulse racing. Her mind was suddenly clear and her body ready. She pushed him onto his back and raised up on an elbow. She draped herself over his side, smiling down on him as her fingers traced the lines of his hard chest.

"There are so many things I want to do to you... and with you," she said, circling one of his nipples and then the other with her fingertips. Her fingers were moist from his pre-cum and her own saliva; she drew little wet circles on his pecs.

"Yeah?" Spike asked, a drunk smile on his face.

"Mmmhmmm." Buffy leaned over his chest and licked his nipples. She liked the way his skin tasted, the flavor of his pre-cum that lingered in her mouth made him even tastier, salty and savory. She had never done this to any of her lovers, nor had she gotten the urge to. Nipple licking was something she liked receiving, but didn't see herself doing. But Spike's pecs were just so damn lickable. Just about every inch of him was lickable.

Starting with his perfect pectorals, Buffy began softly kissing and licking downwards on his torso, her hands and mouth touching and sliding over his sleek skin and hard muscles.

She didn't have to go far before she got to the tip of his cock; it was angled up against his tight abs. She laid her fingers against the underside and stroked slowly down to his balls, then back up to the head. Spike's stomach was jittering, his cock twitched under her palm. Her tongue swirled closer to making contact with his prickhead, as her fingers continuously made the journey from ball sac to tip and back again.

"We can skip that if you want," Spike said tensely, sounding pained. There was no way in hell in he wanted her to stop, but he wanted to keep being the considerate lover she deserved. If Buffy really was uncomfortable giving him a hummer, then, ultimately, he'd rather she didn't. Spike didn't want her to look back on anything they did tonight with regret, and he didn't want her to feel pressured at all to do things she found distasteful.

Buffy turned her head to look at him, surprised. "You don't want me to?"

He laughed. "Sorry, but the idea me not wanting you to put your mouth on my dick is hysterical. Of course I want you to. Just the idea of you doing it makes me want to cum... But you said you weren't sure you wanted to do it. You thought it was, and I quote, 'icky'."

"It's okay, I want to try it. Determined face, see?" She smiled and pointed to her face, still feeling nervous, but wanting to give it a go. She resumed the slow strokes on his shaft.

"I sh-should warn you that... it's not going to take much for me to cum. Just you touching me is..." Spike breathed deeply, then gulped. "I think all you'll have to do is breathe on it and I'll pop. And I didn't think it would be too... romantic for me to cum in your mouth or on you the first time. I wanted to be making love to you when..."

"You let me cum in, on, and around your mouth first." Buffy blushed and ducked her head at remembering how out of control she'd gotten. "And sorry if I got too rough with the humping of your face earlier... I went into an orgasmic frenzy."

Spike smiled. "I absolutely loved it when you went wild, pet. You can fuck yourself on my face just as hard as you want. Didn't hear me complainin', didja?" He smirked and licked his chops.

"I consider all of it -- the foreplay, the oral, the... intercourse -- 'making love'. Don't you?"

He thought, 'Could she be any more adorable? She actually called it *intercourse*.'

"Yeah, I do. But men and women usually have different points of view on what makes the ideal encounter. I want this to be as good for you as it is for me, Buffy. And it's been so bloody good for me," he said, softly stroking her hair.

"It has been good for me. Very good. Unless you plan on stopping me, I'm gonna do it." She winked and gave his sternum a kiss, then focused her attention back on bringing him off. She moved her hand slowly up and down his cock, rubbing the pad of her thumb over the tip on the upstrokes. Spike moaned and shuddered slightly each time her hand reached the top, making Buffy smile. 'So far, so good!' she thought.

Buffy took his cock in both hands and began stroking him up and down, still at a leisurely pace. Seeing his big cock in her hands, feeling the soft skin and the moisture seeping from the head, entranced her. The rest of his body was room temperature (or maybe a bit warmer than that from absorbing her body heat), but this part of him was downright hot and thumping. It made her feel powerful in a way she wasn't used to feeling powerful. That she could make a hot, (much) older and experienced guy like Spike crave her touch so much that he was trembling and solid as a frickin' rock made her feel sexually potent and more confident.

Not having done this before, she thought she'd start off with some kisses and licks up and down the sides. Her hot, pursed lips moved over his length, her tongue flicked out every few seconds. Spike's body twitched at her actions. Another glob of pre-cum rushed up, and Buffy swabbed the head with her tongue, wanting to get all of it. She was happy to sample his juices again. It was even tastier coming right out of the source.

Spike groaned with delight, struggling to keep from cumming as long as possible. He didn't know how long he could possibly last. There were no words good enough to describe how it felt to have Buffy doing this to him. A wet dream (or several wet dreams) come wonderfully true.

Buffy licked at the head and gave it soft kisses as her hand moved steadily up and down. "Feels good?"

He grinned, breathing through his mouth. "What do you think? I love what you're doing, can't you tell?"

"Maybe I just wanna hear you say it... baby," she said with a grin that was part saucy and part shy.

Buffy needed some encouragement, he could definitely do that. Smirking, Spike said, "You sure you want me to talk? I can get really filthy."

"As long as you don't call me a bitch or a whore, I'll like it. I know it's not fair since I called you a bastard, but..." Once she'd thought about it, the idea of Spike calling her a name wouldn't be that bad. It was kind of hot (in a weird, naughty way) to imagine him calling her a bad name while she sucked his dick or when he'd finally be pounding into her. She seemed to be getting kinkier by the minute... Maybe in the future she'd encourage him to call her names, but this was their first time, it was special and about expressing their love for one another. Any bitch or whore talk would be better saved for a future tryst. And she had a very good feeling that there would be many future trysts.

Spike wagged his eyebrows. "I actually liked it when you swore at me, but then, I'm a strange, kinky bastard. I won't call you any bad names, promise." He'd be damned (again) before he did or said anything to put Buffy out of the mood. He would make an effort not to get too filthy, lest he offend her.

Buffy used her lips, then her tongue, then her lips again, up to the leaking tip and along his shaft. She slowly took the head into her mouth, sucking softly and swirling her tongue. As she worked, she couldn't help letting out little moans at the taste of him. Spike-taste had quickly risen to the top of her list of favorite flavors. She knew what he'd been talking about now when he'd said how magically delicious she was, she felt the same way about him.

A more pronounced moan issued from Spike. "Ohh fuck... Buffy, yessss."

Buffy began bobbing her head slowly, not trying to take much of him in yet, just the first few inches. But it was enough to make Spike's breathing become harsher.

She got a good rhythm going, synchronizing the strokes of her hand up and down his length with the bobbing of her head.

Just the sounds of what she was doing to him were amazingly hot. The licking, sucking, slurping, and her little moans that told him she was enjoying doing this to him. The sounds combined with the sensations made it almost overwhelmingly pleasurable. A moan seemed to get stuck on repeat in his throat, he just kept on unconsciously making a low noise.

Buffy smiled at hearing the sounds he was making. The impassioned look on his face made her hotter and more determined to do her best.

"Ahhh God, Buffy... you're so good," Spike moaned, gently brushing her hair away from her face. He knew that watching her give him a blowjob would make it end that much quicker, but he just had to see it. It was like spotting an albino deer in the wild, something wondrous, beautiful and special. He wanted to give her plenty of verbal encouragement since she'd requested it. She'd been hesitant at first, and was new at this. It was hard for Spike to believe that Buffy doubted herself; she was amazing, just as he knew she'd be. "You're incredible... Ahhh -- feels so bloody wonderful, pet."

Buffy thought she was giving a pretty good blowjob, but it was extra nice to get affirmation of it from the blowee. She tried even harder to make it good, taking more into her mouth with each downward motion of her head. She kept her eyes locked with his stormy baby blues, she'd heard some guys liked the eye contact, and she found she liked it too; it made it that much more intimate and sensual.

Soon, Buffy was at the halfway mark and still going further with each downward stroke of her lips. Her saliva had well-coated his stiff cock, making him nice and slippery.

"Fuck -- Fuck -- God -- Fuck," Spike chanted, panting. "Can't hold out much l-longer!"

She pulled her mouth up and off the tip, smacking her lips and smiling while pumping him in her fist. "You likey?" She squeezed a bit tighter at the base of his cock, helping him keep from exploding a little longer.

He laughed and nodded. "Ohhh yes, I likey. You suck a mean cock, Slayer. God, you're so bloody amazing."

"Aww, thanks," she blushed. It made her proud to know she could give a bj well her first time 'at bat'. Maybe she had a knack for it, another innate skill. This was one she couldn't brag to her friends and family about though... "You've already lasted longer than you thought you would. I breathed, and drooled, all over you and you didn't 'pop'."

"Only through sheer force of will," Spike joked.

She held his cock up against his stomach and licked a slow line from base to tip, rolling his balls gently in her right hand as her lips and tongue dragged up and down the underside.

"Ahhh... shit! Ohhh... You really never did this before?" Spike asked.

She trailed her tongue up and down, smiling. "Uh-uh."

"Fuck me..." he moaned.

"You want to... skip ahead?" Buffy asked. Maybe she wasn't doing as well as she thought if he wanted to quit before the finale and get right to the fucking. Then again, Spike was an impatient fellow, maybe her skill or lack thereof wasn't the issue.

"Huh? No, no, don't stop!" Spike said quickly. "Fuck me -- it's just a... an expression of... Bloody hell, it's really hard to think straight; I've got about a thimbleful of blood left in my brain. Just... don't stop!"

She smiled wider, happy to know he wanted her to continue. Buffy wanted to see this activity through to the end. She wanted his cum -- to see it, to feel it, to taste it. For a moment she couldn't decide what she would do when he started cumming. She did want to drink him down, but she wanted to see him blasting off too. Decisions, decisions.

Buffy resumed the steady up and down on his staff with her mouth and hands. She started sucking his cock with total abandon.

Spike wondered what she'd do when he came. Would she wank him and let him spray on her neck and tits? Would she just jerk him straight up and down and let the spunk fly in the air? Or would she -- dare he think it -- swallow? And with that thought, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Unnngah! Buffy!"

Buffy swooped back up to the tip, leaving it in her mouth and waiting, still sucking, licking and pumping him in her hand.

Spike's body stiffened, he groaned loudly, then shouted in ecstasy at the same moment his cock leapt in her mouth. Buffy felt his cum begin to gush into her mouth, it was shooting fast and furiously down her throat. She did her best to keep a tight seal around his cockhead, but some inevitably leaked from the corners of her mouth. It took several hard swallows, but she got the rest of his bountiful load down without letting any more overflow her mouth. Buffy pumped him with one hand, the other hand flew down to her pussy. She rubbed herself, moaning as a feeling of profound pleasure rocked her body, almost as if she were cumming too. She didn't know she could feel so good just from doing this to him.

When the spurts slowed in power and intensity, she was able to leisurely suck, lick and swallow. She pulled her mouth up and off of him, giving the head little licks to get the cum that was just seeping from him now.

"Holy shit, Spike," she said, chuckling. "You don't do anything halfway, do you? I didn't know guys usually came that much."

"Bloody fucking hell..." he panted, a delirious grin on his face. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life. You are the most fabulous woman in the history of the world."

Buffy finished cleaning his cock, licked her lips free of his spendings, then crawled up his body and went into his arms. She looked down at his face which bore the same wide smile hers did.

Spike raised his left hand and caressed the side of her face, then trailed his index finger to her chin, wiping up a bit of his cum that had dribbled from her mouth.

"Oops, thought I got it all." Buffy took hold of his hand before he could lower it, and slid her lips around his finger. She smiled at him around his finger as her tongue cleansed his digit.

Spike pursed his lips, his eyes at halfmast but beginning to burn with passion again already. "You are so bloody hot..."

She slid her lips up and off his finger, giving the tip a quick lick. "Why, thank you." She dabbed at the corners of her mouth daintily.

"I didn't think you'd swallow... Bloody hell, that was hot."


Chapter End Notes:
The hayloft scene was based on a Spike dream I had. A very nice Spike dream :P

Acknowledgments:
* The poem, 'To Anthea, Who May Command Him Any Thing' is by Robert Herrick
** 'Only You' lyrics by Buck Ram and Andre Rand.