Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's where Buffy and Spike left off :P

I've gotta thank my beta, DFL, again for taking on these extra large chapters of mine lol Bless her heart :D
Buffy was in the mood to be more aggressive. She pushed on his shoulder until he got the message and rolled off of her onto his right side. Then Buffy pushed him the rest of the way onto his back.

Spike was afraid she'd had enough, until he saw the depraved look on her face and knew she wasn't through with him.

Buffy sat up and swung her leg over him to straddle his waist. She rested her butt on his thighs and smiled down on him, placing her hands on his chest. "I feel like goin' for a ride. How about you, cowboy?"

Spike grinned, stroking her thighs and hips. "How did I know you'd like being on top?"

"You have a problem with that?" Buffy asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Uh-uh, no problem at all. I think you look absolutely majestic sitting atop your mount. I'm taking more of those mental snapshots right now."

"I seem to remember you saying that you could never get tired of me riding you." She wagged her eyebrows. "I wanna test that claim."

"Saddle up then, pet."

She leaned over Spike's body, running her hands over and kissing his smooth, muscular chest. Just touching him made her feel so good. Her hands moved down over his sides and onto his hips. "You have such sexy hips," Buffy said, smiling and caressing said hips.

"My hips? You choose my hips as your favorite bit when you have the bounty that is my body?" he joked with his trademark smirk, stretching his muscles, then making his pecs dance.

"Ego much?" She continued moving her hands over his silky skin. "Not that you don't have a right to be conceited. 'Cause, damn. And I didn't say your hips were my favorite 'bit'. You have lots of 'bits' that I find attractive. I just think the hips are very, very sexy. I don't know why, but your hipbones make me just... I just wanna bite them," she giggled, fingering his hipbones. Her fingers then ran along the indents of his hips. "I believe these are called 'love grooves'. You've got awesome love grooves."

Spike laughed. "There's an especially desperate bit that needs your attention. You'll find it located between the love grooves."

"Mmmhmm, it's impossible to miss, all right... pointing up, all angry-lookin' and throbby." She wrapped her hand around his cock, stroked it and rubbed it up and down her gash. They both moaned at the contact. Buffy took his cock back inside of her. Her pussy swallowed him up quickly this time and she moaned deeply as he filled her.

Buffy started to ride him slowly, her hands moving over his chest and stomach. "Ohh this feels so good," she moaned.

"I second that emotion." Spike's hands skimmed up from her hips along her sides. He surrounded her breasts with his hands, kneading them lovingly as Buffy rose and fell in a slow, gentle rhythm.

Buffy smiled. "You think you can take a lot of this, huh?"

Spike smirked and put his hands behind his head, trying to look casual, as if what she was doing to him didn't make him feel like he was burning up and melting like a stick of butter under her furnace-like heat. "Don't know 'bout you, but I could do this all night."

Buffy smiled. "Oh yeah? Guess I need to be a little rougher with you then?"

He raised and lowered his eyebrows. "Do your worst, Slayer."

Buffy gave him a wicked smile and lightly scratched her nails down his pecs to his stomach. "Remember, you asked for it, baby."

"I'd appreciate it if you could slip in some dirty-talk like," he said the next part in a higher pitched, breathy voice, "'Oh Spike, you're the Big Bad!'"

Buffy laughed and slapped his chest. "You're so weird."

"What?" Spike smirked. "I think that'd be bloody hot. Anything special you'd like me to cry out that I could incorporate?"

"Hmm, well I like just hearing you say my name. But calling me Slayer while I'm on top of you... I'd like you to do more of that."

"There's my naughty girl." He rolled his pelvis up at her, but let her maintain control. "I could stay in your sweet li'l quim forever, Slayer," Spike drew out the word 'Slayer'

It did give Buffy an extra thrill to be on top, dominant, and have him call her Slayer. The whole Vamp/Slayer thing really was pretty hot, she had to admit. Natural enemies who had fought many times, no longer able to control their animalistic attraction to each other -- and it was her job to tame this fierce, powerful, sexy beast...

That line of thinking made Buffy start rocking a little harder. She closed her eyes and rolled her head on her shoulders, making little moany sounds. When she opened her eyes, she saw Spike smirking at her, his arms still leisurely behind his head.

As much as she liked the playful look on his face, she wanted to make his expression change to one of pure pleasure. She wanted to make him swear and curse, gasp for unneeded breath, and hold onto her while she fucked the shit out of him. Faith, the slutty, rogue Slayer, would no doubt be proud of Buffy's sudden sexual ferocity -- and then Faith would try to fuck Spike herself, of course, just to take another of Buffy's boyfriends.

Buffy picked up the pace, going at a more vigorous clip. "You still doing okay there?"

Spike took his hands from behind his head and placed them on her hips. He was opening his mouth to answer when Buffy contracted her inner muscles around him, giving his cock a big hug. Now that she knew she had those special muscles, by God, she was gonna use them!

Spike gasped and his eyes crossed. "Ahhh--Fuck!" His eyes fell shut, he grasped her hips tighter and swallowed hard.

Buffy giggled, slowing down her tempo just a bit. "Did that hurt or feel good?"

Spike opened his eyes and smiled. "You're a saucy little wench, aren't ya, Slayer? It hurt so bloody good. Giddyup," he said, reaching around to give her ass a smack.

Buffy sped up again, rocking her pelvis and flexing her inner-muscles around his big, pulsing cock. She leaned back, resting her hands on his knees and hanging her head back. Her long hair hung down, brushing over and tickling his thighs as she moved to and fro.

Spike dragged his hands over her front, from collarbones to crotch, as she gyrated on him, always coming back to play with her tits. Caressing, stroking, and squeezing her soft, hot skin. His fingers teased her rock-hard nipples. He remembered seeing the little peaks in silhouette through that screen, and wishing that he could touch them and take them into his mouth. Her body belonged to him now (just as his belonged to her), he could play with her, any part of her, that he wanted.

Spike watched his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her hard little clit was too beautiful to ignore. He put his left hand on her mons and used his thumb to rub her.

"Ooooh yeah! Ohh shit!" Buffy panted. She felt another mini-orgasm run through her. She wanted another big one to follow the mini one. She leaned forward again, pressing her hands against Spike's chest.

Spike was doing all the things she'd wanted to make him do: clutching her, gasping, and muttering things like "Ohhh fuck, Slayer! God yeah!"

Her ass smacked down onto the tops of his thighs harder and louder as she rode him at a pace that might put a 'normal' guy in the hospital. Buffy bounced on his cock, moaning to the rhythm of their flesh slapping with slutty abandon. Their moans and gasps intermingled, creating a symphony of pleasure. Spike held onto her waist and thrust up manically into her.

"Ohh! Ohhh God! Spike! Ahhhgga!" Buffy keened as her climax detonated inside of her. Her eyelids flapped, her body shook.

Spike sucked in air when his own climax hit him with tidal force. "FUCK! Ahhh--Yesss--Fuck--Buffy!" he shouted, cumming explosively deep in her pussy.

They grunted and groaned, their pelvises still smacking together, and gripped each other in the throes of the biggest orgasms either of them had ever experienced. Buffy fell forward onto Spike's chest. He wrapped his arms around her back, holding her tight against his body. They tried kissing, but mostly just moaned and puffed into each other's mouth. They didn't know how long they lay there, just shuddering and holding onto each other. Finally, their brains began working again.

Buffy took a few deep breaths, resting her forehead against his shoulder. "Oh... my... fucking... God! That was... holy shit!" she panted.

She'd never felt that way before, she never knew it was possible to feel that way. It was like Spike had touched a place inside of her, a bubble that contained pure joy, and the bubble had burst, filling her with more happiness, bliss and peace than Buffy had believed she was capable of feeling. She'd muse that their souls had joined... except he didn't have one. Whatever it was that was that passed between them was extraordinary.

Spike stroked her back lazily, he couldn't speak at the moment. He'd never cum like that in his life -- and he'd cum a lot over the years. It went beyond just physical pleasure; it wasn't just their loins connecting them... It felt like he'd connected and joined with Buffy's soul. She had taken him to heights of bliss that he'd never known existed. Spike didn't know how to put what he felt into words (and without sounding like a complete nancy boy), so he remained quiet, staring in wonder up at the ceiling.

Buffy raised her head and kissed him softly, still trembling. They kissed for a few moments before Buffy pulled back to look at him. What if it hadn't been as good for him as it was for her? She was a little worried that he wasn't saying anything and was just looking at her with a strange expression which she couldn't decipher. "Spike?"

He blinked, then a smile spread over his face, he hugged her tighter and pressed his lips against hers.

"Bloody hell, Buffy," he moaned. "I didn't know Slayers had beaucoup de sex mojo like that... or is that just you?"

"Sex mojo?"

"I never..." he stopped and shook his head. "There are no bloody words for how you made me feel, pet." He started softly kissing her throat, his hands drifted over her back.

She smiled at seeing that the experience had affected him deeply too. "I was good, eh?"

"Good? Uh-uh, that don't come close to describing you. Brilliant... amazing... incredible... effulgent." He wondered how that git Finn had survived taking a tumble with Buffy, but he wasn't about to bring up the idiot's name to in any way sully this momentous occasion.

"God, Spike, you were all those things too. Incredible, amazing, effulgent -- I never heard that last word before, but it sounds good."

They chuckled and kissed again.

"You're the best I ever had, Buffy," Spike said sincerely, wanting to express his feelings, and also wanting to boost her confidence level. "Loving you, being with you... feels like you awakened something inside me... something I never knew was there."

She smiled broadly. "Oh wow... That's what I was thinking!"

Spike grinned. "It was?"

"Uh-huh. I thought it was like... you touched a non-physical part of me. And then I thought some stuff about bubbles of joy bursting. I wasn't sure how to say it 'cause I didn't want to sound stupid, but you said it first."

He chuckled. "Oh, so I was stupid first and that made it safe?"

"You weren't stupid." She placed little kisses around his mouth as she spoke, "You were sweet... and wonderful... and sweet."

"You said sweet twice, pet."

"Did I?" Buffy laughed softly. "Sorry, my brain is all mushy."

After another kiss, Buffy moved to lay on her back next to him. The vigorous sex and the powerful orgasms, combined with the two weeks of hardship they'd suffered, had suddenly caught up with them; they both felt exhausted.

"I think I might've blacked out for a few seconds." Spike smirked and put an arm under his head, feeling more at peace and happier than he could ever remember feeling.

"Mmmm, me too. It was a fun blacking out though. Not scary." Buffy rolled onto her side and cuddled against him, giving his chest a kiss before resting her head on his shoulder.

Spike slid his free arm under her and caressed her shoulder, holding her lightly. "And now, I'm boneless."

Buffy smirked and lightly stroked her fingertips over his softening cock. "I see that."

She sighed in contentment after the best sex she (and perhaps anybody else on the planet) had ever had. She hadn't needed to fake a second of it. She'd never just let herself go like that during sex. Her first time, with Angel, she'd been too timid, with Parker she'd been afraid that he'd turn evil the morning after like Angel had (unbeknownst to her, Parker was already an asshole before the sex), and with Riley she always had to be careful not to be too rough. And he never gave it to her hard enough when she needed to be fucked, as if he thought she was fragile. This, with Spike, was the first experience where she'd felt truly and completely satisfied by a lover.

"Well, we did it... Are you evil?" Buffy asked, half-kidding.

"No more so than I was when we started. I feel much too blissful and mellow to be properly evil."

"You going to insult me or say mean things?"

"Uh-uh." He pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Told you I'd be the same Spike afterwards." He closed his eyes, basking in the afterglow, with an amazed smile on his face.

"What're you thinking?" Buffy asked.

Spike snorted at her being so predictably female by asking that question. He squeezed her shoulder. "You're such a girl."

"You seemed to enjoy the fact that I'm a girl, and my girl parts, a few minutes ago."

"Mmmm, that I did. Okay, I was thinking 'I just made love to Buffy!!!' -- followed by several exclamation points."

"I had a similar thought, only with your name in place of mine."

"I'm also thinking that you're the most amazing, beautiful, sexy woman I've ever met." He tipped her face up to his and kissed her lips tenderly.

"Aww, Spike, that's so --"

"Don't say it's 'sweet'," he said with a playful growl.

"You stop saying and doing sweet things, then I'll stop accusing you of being sweet. But, seriously, don't stop. I love Sweet Spike. I also love gruff, Growly Spike."

They cuddled, feeling more and more sleepy by the moment.

Spike sighed. "As much as I'd love to, I don't think I can manage another round of 'hide the tree trunk' tonight, pet. I swear, I can usually go all night long, I'm a bloody marathon man. But I'm so tired right now..."

Buffy replied by yawning, then covering her mouth. They chuckled. "That's okay, I'm so very sleepy. I was trying to think of a way to ask if we could stop without you thinking I wasn't having a great time. But you're tired too, so problem solved. You haven't gotten any sleep since we left the house of horrors, you must be exhausted."

"I am. Even without the terrific shag, I'd be knackered. You're absolutely magnificent... you know that?"

She smiled sleepily, but proudly. "Thanks. You were... I'll use your word because my brain is muggy. You were magnificent, too."

Spike knew she'd had several "happys" and she'd told him how incredible it was already, but his ego liked being stroked, so he had to ask, "It was good for you, then?"

A horse whinnied loudly below them, making them laugh.

"Yeah, what the horse said. It was very good for me."

"I could really go for a smoke right now," Spike said wistfully. "Nothin' like a post-coital smoke."

"I'm glad you don't have any with you."

"I know, you don't like smoking. You're a goody two-shoes -- don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?"

"Well, this goody two-shoes just rode you like a prized pony and made you scream my name. That's what I do," she said, impishly giving his soft cock a nice squeeze with her hand.

Spike sucked in a breath, and then moaned. "Careful, pet. Stop doin' that unless you want me to get a second wind. Don't care how bloody knackered I am, I'll roll over and ravish you all over again." He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Buffy giggled, gave his cock an affectionate, parting stroke, and then moved her hand up to his chest. "As fun as that sounds, I'll end up falling asleep under you, snoring away. Not that I snore... because I so don't."

"Hmm... we can't have that happenin', now can we? S'pose I'll just have to wait 'til we're both rested then. Since you're so bad, and not at all a goody two-shoes, you would join me in a smoke if I had one?"

"Nope, I still wouldn't. It's true that I don't like smoking, but I was thinking more about the fact that we're surrounded by dry, brittle hay that's even more flammable than you are."

"Ah, I see your point."

"I could go for a drink of water. Luckily, we have that."

Buffy sat up and got out the waterskin. She and Spike both had a few sips, their mouths were dry from all that heavy breathing. She put the waterskin back in the bag. Spike suggested she put out the lantern since they both needed to get some sleep and she agreed, blowing out the flame.

They laid back down in the hay. Spike used the other blanket to cover their naked bodies as they settled back into each other's arms.

Spike thought back to the first time he'd ever seen Buffy, when she was dancing with her friends at The Bronze. Even way back then, she'd fascinated him. He'd thought the excitement he'd felt was the thrill of the hunt and the prospect of taking down his third Slayer. But now, in hindsight, Spike knew that he had started falling in love with her at that moment. He just hadn't been able to comprehend it at that stage.

"I love the way you dance," he said out of the blue.

"Is that dance as in fighting or sex?"

"Dance as in actual dancing. But I love the way you fight, too. And the way you shag goes without saying."

"Why does it go without saying? A girl likes to hear she's good in the bedroom -- or barn, wherever the deed happens to take place."

"Mmmm, you know you're the best. So powerful, so graceful... so bloody sexy. Gettin' me all worked up just thinking 'bout it..." He made a little growly sound and turned his head to playfully nibble and suck at the side of her neck.

She grinned. "That's better. So, you said you like my dancing. When did you see me dance?"

"A few times. First time I ever saw you, you were dancing at The Bronze." He had to be careful about what he admitted from here on.

"Ah, when you first came to town to kill me."

"Well yeah... Sorry 'bout that."

"What did you think of me back then? Was it all business?"

"Mostly business. I was... involved back then, so I wasn't looking for more than a good brawl from you. But... I would've had to have been dead -- completely dead, not just undead -- not to notice what a hot little number you were. The way you moved..." He closed his eyes and smiled dreamily. "It's true what they say, you know. You can tell if someone will be a great fuck if they can dance. It's all about rhythm and sensuality. And you definitely are a great fuck."

"A great fuck, huh? Ooh, how romantic," Buffy said with mock-annoyance and flicked his chest.

"Aw, come on, don't get bitchy, luv. I'm a romantic to the very marrow of my bones. Alright, that wasn't a very polite way to put it, but you are a great --"

"Okay, you don't have to say it again. Putting it like that just makes it sound like that's all I am."

"Buffy, do I really need to tell you again how deep my feelings for you go? You are that but you're so much more. You're everything to me."

He thought for a moment, then recited:

"Thou art my life, my love, my heart,
The very eyes of me;
And hast command of every part,
To live and die for thee."

"You're such a strange guy, Spike. You can go from being a potty mouth to quoting pretty poetry so quickly."

He smirked and shrugged.

Buffy ran her hand over his chest, sighing tiredly, "Say something else that's purdy and inoffensive."

"Hmm." He thought for a moment, then said:

"Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
Can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you"

"Mmmm, very nice. What's that from?"

"'Only You' by The Platters, circa 1955. They don't write 'em like that anymore."

She laughed lightly.

"Am I forgiven for my poor choice of words earlier?"

"I suppose so. But next time you say something like that, I might have to give you a spanking."

Spike smiled and patted her butt. "Told you before, that's not a deterrent."

"If I wasn't so tired, I might take you up on that spanking... We both need to sleep at least a little, let's see if we can get a few hours in. Go to sleep, you naughty Vampire." She gave him one more kiss on the lips, then snuggled down with him for the night.

"Love you, Buffy," Spike whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Love you too, Spike."

He could never get tired of hearing her say those words.

They felt so happy, sated and content and it was only a few minutes before they were both fast asleep in each other's arms.


What Buffy and Spike didn't know was that they hadn't just had mind-blowing sex -- they really had shared the experience on more than just a physical level. They had felt their own pleasure and the other's pleasure at once, doubling the intensity and ecstasy. The bond between them the Unari had noticed was manifesting in ways Buffy and Spike weren't yet aware of or thought possible. Their minds were linking together at certain times, letting them share powerful emotions. It had happened several times while they were captive in the gingerbread house with the most extreme instance being the shared bathtub fantasy.

What else might they share in the future through their bond? And how long is it going to take them to figure out what's going on? Only time will tell.