Author's Chapter Notes:
Buffy and Spike will be prisoners of the witch until chapter 10. What happens between now and then is all about their personal relationship and how it's changing. I hope y'all enjoy the ride :)

Kewl banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead
Later that night, back in the gingerbread house...

Buffy and Spike were mostly recovered from their bad shocks earlier in the day. They tried being on their best behavior, not wanting to push the witch too far again. They were afraid that she really would just kill one of them outright if they committed the tiniest violation of her rules. Evil Willow hadn't said anything about Buffy stealing a cookie, so at least there was one bright spot in the day.

They'd barely had a moment alone to talk and strategize since the afternoon, and they were still worried that the witch might be able to listen in on their conversations or see what they were doing even when she wasn't in the same room. But they both separately decided they'd have to take the risk of getting eavesdropped on, as they had to talk and plan sometime.

Around 8 o'clock, Wicked Willow stopped working on her embroidery, and stood in front of Spike. "You've done a fine job eating all your food, boy. You can stop for the evening."

Spike slumped with relief -- but that didn't last long.

"Stand up. And don't ask why, just do it."

Spike decided to go along with it, trying not to be too nervous about what she might want.

"Do you know what tonight is?" the witch asked him.

He shrugged, "Can't say that I do... And odds are that I don't want to know."

"It's bath night!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands happily. "Take off your clothes!"

Spike barked a laugh, then quickly sobered when he saw the no-nonsense look on her face. She was serious. "No, I won't be doin' that. Here's an idea: let's all keep our clothes on at all times."

Her smile faded. "You're making me repeat myself, and I don't like having to do that. I said... take them off. Now."

"No." Spike raised his chin.

"You can take them off willingly or I can use magick to remove all of your clothing, or I can rip it from you while you writhe in agony on the floor once I've corrected you with the wand. The choice is yours."

Spike could see that he was in a no-win situation. He opted to do it himself rather than be put out of commission and have it done to him. He didn't doubt she would do what she said, and he didn't want to be stark-bollock naked and defenseless in front of her... or Buffy, for that matter. He slowly shrugged out of his suspenders, and then began unbuttoning his shirt, keeping his eyes on Wicked Willow.

"It's not bad enough you've got us chained up and take delight in hurting us, you have to be pervy and gross by making us take off our clothes in front of you too?" Buffy asked, making a point of not looking directly at Spike. She felt ashamed that she was secretly excited about the fact that he was undressing in front of her, and she'd soon be seeing him naked.

"You be quiet, Buffy! It's your turn in the tub next! You've gotten filthy doing all your housework."

Buffy's eyes rounded. "I-I'm not taking off my clothes in front of... other people!"

The witch snickered. "Aww, modest little mouse!"

Spike thought as he tossed his shirt onto his 'bed', 'Bloody hell! I'm going to see Buffy naked?!'

Evil Willow waved the wand, an old-fashioned clawfoot bathtub, filled with hot water, appeared in the center of the room. "Now normally, I'd have you fetch water from the well for the bath," she told Buffy. "But I think it's best if I keep both of you close and confined for now. You were very naughty today!"

"I am not taking my clothes off." Buffy crossed her arms, defiant. She didn't want to give the witch any excuses to hurt her again, but she was nearly panicked at the thought of being naked in front of them.

"I have a solution to your shyness problem." The witch went into the other room, and brought out a room divider.

It reminded Buffy of one of those Oriental screens. It had a dark wooden frame with an oak tree painted on the white panels. The divider definitely looked out of place.

Buffy thought, 'That's weird -- but what isn't around here? -- they didn't have dividers like that in Europe in the olden days...'

Spike was thinking much the same thing, though he was mostly preoccupied with soon being naked in front of both of them, and possibly later seeing Buffy in all her glory.

Wicked Willow giggled. "There! Now no one will be able to see you while you bathe." She positioned the screen between the tub and Buffy. "I'll move the screen so he can't see you when it's your turn, you silly goose!"

"Fine," Buffy sighed, not seeing a way around taking a bath. At least she wouldn't have to do it with their eyes on her the whole time.

Spike spoke to the witch as he started undoing his shorts, "I don't understand why it's important to you that we bathe..." He stopped short of commenting about the witch's own lack of hygiene.

"I want your skin to stay nice and supple. And it'll save me time scouring off dirt when it's time to cook you!"

"Oh... wish I hadn't asked now."

Spike's hands paused before he'd finished unfastening his shorts. "I'm not doing this if you're going to gawk at me the whole bloody time."

Buffy felt heat bloom in her chest and cheeks, looking away sharply. She was about to deny that she'd been looking at him (her eyes had accidentally drifted toward him), but realized that he was talking to the witch before she'd blurted anything out. Spike's bare torso had drawn her eyes like a magnet. He was muscular without being too bulky. Streamlined, elegant, and smooth, like a statue of a Greek god.

'Oh my God, he's beautiful...' It was a beauty that made her want to gaze for hours, but also made her hands twitch with the desire to touch. To run her fingers along those chiseled lines, to trace them...

Buffy made more of an effort not to look at Spike. 'I can't perv on him! Well, not perv any *more* than I already have... He'd better keep his eyes to himself when it's my turn...' She felt guilty for staring at him for even a second, for lots of reasons. One being that she wouldn't appreciate him doing the same thing to her. But then, Spike wasn't known for his modesty. He probably didn't care if Buffy saw him naked... Still... she had to be polite and not look.

Spike put his hands on his hips, looking at the witch. "I can't undress or get in the tub with you watchin'. Hit me, kick me, whatever kind of mood you're in, but I'm not doing it."

Wicked Willow laughed "Silly boy! No need to be modest. I'm not gawking, my only interest in you is how well you'll cook up! You'll probably be tender and well-marbled, with a piquant flavor. But you're still too skinny for eating!"

"I'm not getting naked or getting into that tub with you watching either," Buffy said to the witch, showing her agreement and solidarity with Spike.

"Oh, you two are so precious! So shy! I could just eat you up -- which I will when the time is right!" She cackled and slapped her knee with glee. "Very well, I'll give you some privacy. Don't say I never did anything nice for you! I can do some sewing by lamplight in my bedroom while you get nice and clean. And I still haven't settled on what side dishes to serve with you, I can ruminate on that."

Evil Willow set down two folded towels on the floor next to the tub, along with a bar of soap and a washcloth. Then she hummed as she took a green bottle from a shelf, and proceeded to pour it into the bathwater. Bubbles quickly formed and expanded on top of the water.

"Bubbles make everything more fun!" Before she shut the door to her bedroom, she said, "Spike, you give me a holler when you're squeaky clean. Do a good job of washing -- you don't want me to have to scrub you!" She giggled as she closed the door.

They were so relieved to see that she was actually going to leave them alone.

"I most definitely do not want her scrubbin' me," Spike said with a shudder.

"Me either," Buffy agreed with her own shudder.

He looked at her and smirked, cocking an eyebrow, "Alone at last, eh?"

"We don't know how alone we actually are..." Then she had to look away quickly when Spike started undoing his shorts again.

"Yeah... well, nothin' we can do about that, just try to be as cautious as we can. I don't think she can see or hear everything though... some things went unmentioned." Spike was happy about Buffy's little snack going undiscovered too. He stepped out of the shorts and underwear, then kicked them onto his bed.

Buffy's eyes darted to him -- all on their own, of course. His back was turned to her, she got a good look at his butt. And what a sweet butt it was! It looked just as hot as the shorts had made it look -- firm, high and nicely rounded. Her eyes roamed down from his strong shoulders, to his muscular back, his tapered waist, the perfect ass, down to his legs (which she didn't find skinny anymore, they were just right) and back up again. A naughty part of her mind was actually hoping he'd turn to the side so she could get a look at his dick -- the bulge in his shorts had intrigued her.

She forced herself to look down at her lap. She'd be mortified if Spike caught her checking him out like this. It was bad enough she knew she was doing it.

He stepped behind the screen, unaware that Buffy was having trouble with his nudity. Spike figured that she'd been looking down and shielding her blushing eyes the entire time.

Buffy looked up again, thinking it was safe. But, thanks to the light from the fireplace, she could see him silhouetted in diffused light through the screen. She blinked at seeing a certain part of his anatomy in shadow. 'Whoa! Is that a trick of the light? Dammmmn...' Spike's 'spike' appeared to be quite big, just as she'd surmised from how his package looked when he'd been wearing the shorts. 'No wonder he's so cocky... Um, so arrogant. Omigod, what am I doing?! I'm actually hoping to see it without the screen in the way! Must focus on something other than Spike and his... body. I hate this crazy damn dimension!'

She was able to think again when Spike climbed into the bathtub and sank down into the water.

Spike slid under the water, then came back up so just his head was sticking out. The water was hot, not scalding. It'd be extremely relaxing if there wasn't the crazy witch in the next room to worry about. "This actually isn't too bad. Could do without the nancy boy bubbles though..." He blew some suds off of his hand.

"Bubbles are of the good. That's the only thing I agree with the witch about. I'm just grateful we don't have to deal with her staring at us... Thank God she has at least that much decency."

"You and me both, Slayer. Hmm, my hand ain't lookin' too bad. I didn't think it would heal at all, but the worst of the burn is already healed over. Just look like blemishes now."

"That's good."

She heard the water sloshing around as he sat up.

"Shame there's not some beautiful, hot nurse around to give me a sponge bath," Spike joked as he lathered up the washrag.

Just for a second, Buffy pictured herself in a nurse's outfit and giving Spike a thorough sponging... "Uh yeah, too bad. I think you've watched too much porn, Spike." Seems like she had too, her thoughts kept turning pornographic.

Spike laughed. "Maybe you're right. Beautiful nurses, bank tellers, or pizza delivery girls never just start takin' off their clothes like they do in the movies. Well... they have for me on occasion, but not lately."


Over the next 10 minutes, they talked through the divider about what they could do to escape. They refused to give up, but they couldn't come up with a plan that was assured success.

"I'm about done here," Spike said, having washed all the dirt from his body, as well as his hair. "But... would you mind coming 'round and doing my back? Want to make sure I'm grit and grime-free so she doesn't try scrubbing me herself..."

"Yeah... sure." Buffy gulped, not being able to think of a good reason to say no.

She went around the screen, telling herself to snap out of whatever weird horny mood she was in. This wasn't a good time to start thinking of Spike as an uber-hottie -- there was never a good time for it.

"'preciate it, luv." Spike smiled at her, holding out the soapy washcloth.

Buffy took the rag from him and kneeled down next to the end of the tub, Spike leaned forward so she had plenty of room to wash his back. She bit her lip as she began to rub the soap onto his skin. He looked really good wet... The water made his muscles shimmer, his hair looked especially sexy all wet and pointy. His skin was warm and nice and pink from the temperature of the water.

"How's it look?" Spike asked.

"Huh?"

"Dirty?"

"Yeah, so dirty..." Buffy took a breath, forcing her mind onto a non-lusty track. She'd been mesmerized by his back muscles and hadn't really understood what he was asking. "Um, actually no, it's not too dirty. I'll be done in a few seconds."

Spike raised an eyebrow, thinking that she sounded strange. 'Well,' he thought, 'it must be weird for her to be washing her archenemy's back for him, that must be it.' Spike had to quell a rush of excitement at his next thought, 'Will she ask me to do her back too?! God, I'm such a git...'

When Spike was as clean as he was going to get, he started to rise out of the water. Buffy hurried back around the screen, keeping her eyes trained on the front door, and not looking back to possibly get another peek at his fabulous bod.

"Thanks for the help," Spike said as he toweled off. It felt so weird to thank her for anything. There was a time when he would have laughed himself silly if someone had suggested he'd thank Buffy for anything. "That wasn't easy for you, was it?" He was referring to the strangeness of washing the back of an enemy, but that's not what Buffy's mind leapt to.

"What? Wh-Why would it not be easy? It was super-easy!" 'Oh God, he knows I was thinking pervy thoughts!'

"Really? I thought it would be at least a little strange, what with us frequently being at each other's throats -- figuratively speaking. 'Cos a year -- Hell, just two days -- ago you wouldn't have imagined doing me a favor of any kind."

"Oh... well, maybe a little, yeah..."


Once Spike was dried off and had his shorts back on, the time came for Buffy's turn in the tub. The witch came back out and moved the screen between Spike's corner and the tub. She also inspected Spike to make sure that he was clean, and thankfully, she gave her approval. She freshened the water in the tub, and even poured in some bubble bath, which Buffy hadn't expected her to do.

Then she went back into her bedroom to let Buffy prepare for her bath, leaving as her parting thought, "You'd better be squeaky clean too, Buffy! If you aren't, I'll have to wash you myself, and I might just scrub you raw and bloody!"

Buffy gave the middle finger to the door after it was closed.

Spike went and sat back in his corner, not bothering to put his shirt back on. For one thing, he hated it. And another thing, it only had one sleeve, making him look even more ridiculous. He was sure he looked silly with just the leather shorts on, but he'd grin and bear it.

Even Spike being back in the shorts didn't stop Buffy's mind from thinking naughty things. She suddenly thought of how he reminded her of Sting in the movie 'Dune'. Buffy had seen that very long (and boring, in her opinion) movie a long time ago, but Sting wearing those shorts (or codpiece, whatever that winged thing was) had interested her greatly, and had even been featured in some of her earliest erotic dreams. So lean, hard bodied and sleek... Buffy was tingling in very naughty places. 'Oh God, I *have* to stop thinking this way! What's wrong with me?!'

Buffy went behind the screen, then hesitantly took off her clothes. She kept thinking Spike would try peeking on her, or the nasty witch would come back out just to torment her.

Spike rewrapped his hand with the ex-shirtsleeve; his hand looked 90% better, but he wanted to protect it until it was done healing. Then he noticed that he could see Buffy silhouetted through the screen. He stared, then looked away. Spike didn't want to take his eyes off of Buffy, but if she caught him... appreciating her, the bit of trust he'd earned would probably go right out the window.

But he couldn't fight the urge to peek. 'It's not like I'm going around the divider to see her. I'm just... seeing her shape.'

He had to bite the inside of his cheek when she'd shed her dress. She turned to the side, sticking her foot in the water to test the temperature, which gave him a nice profile view of her breasts. Spike could make out the points of her nipples. If this were a porn movie (and why, oh why couldn't it be?), she'd invite him to help her get those hard to reach places, he'd go around the screen and ravish her, right there in the bathtub.

'Bloody hell, why am I doing this to myself?! Stop looking!'

Buffy slid into the water. She moaned, the sound made his eyes roll back for a moment.

"Ohh, you were right, this does feel so good, Spike. It's so good and hot."

"Mmmhmm," was all he could safely say.

"Having a hot bath was one of the last things I expected to get here."

"I imagined a very hot bath in the cauldron -- only with sliced carrots and potatoes floating in the water with me."

Buffy laughed, the sound made him smile. And he was thinking such warm n' fuzzy thoughts about her that he wanted to kick his own ass.

"I admit, I pictured that too," she said, letting the heat of the water relax her as much as possible. "This is much better."

Buffy would have liked to just soak, but she didn't know if there was a time limit. So she got busy washing herself, she was streaked with dirt from all the cleaning she'd been doing. After she'd finished the rest of her body, she paused, wondering is she should ask or not.

"Um, could you do my back?" she asked finally.

Spike quickly took the makeshift bandage off his hand, not wishing to get it wet. "Yeah, tit for..."

He thought, 'Don't say the word 'tit'!'

"You did me, so..." He took a breath, growling inwardly at his own schoolboy-like nervousness. If his heart could beat, it would be galloping in his chest.

"You'll be tactful, right?" Buffy asked anxiously. "No... commenting on me being nude? No trying to look at certain areas..."

Spike went around the divider, stopping for a second to collect his thoughts. Buffy was in the tub, the water coming up to just above her breasts, her back to him. She had her arms crossed protectively over her chest even though the water and suds were covering it. The wet skin of her shoulders and neck shone in the light. His mind sputtered, 'Buffy -- wet -- naked -- bubbles.'

"You were considerate when you did me -- did my back, so I'll repay the favor."

Spike endeavored to be as detached as he possibly could so as not to upset the Slayer. 'Keep your libido under control, you wanker! Don't try saying anything funny or clever, just do what she asked you to do as quickly as you can!'

He got on his knees on the floor behind her, Buffy kept one arm across her chest as she handed him the washcloth and soap.

"You'll need to... lean forward and rise up a bit," Spike said.

Buffy did so, and Spike began washing her back. He noticed that there was still some dirt at the back and on the sides of her neck that she'd missed.

"Your neck's dirty. I'm just tellin' you because I'll have to concentrate on that area for a minute and didn't want you thinking it's my neck fetish."

Buffy chuckled anxiously. "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

Cleaning her neck wasn't easy for him. Not because it was extremely dirty, but because it was her neck. The harder scrubbing making her skin pinker, her precious, delicious blood right at the surface. Spike tried thinking unsexy thoughts to keep his cock from swelling more than it already had.

'Alright, I need to think! What's completely unsexy? Angel naked. Riley naked. Naked Angel and Riley snogging. Angel, Riley, and Xander in a wild all-male sex orgy.' Not only were those thoughts and images unsexy, they were downright nauseating. It was helping. Though if those three gits did hook up that would leave Buffy without them constantly jockeying for position in her life... that aspect of it sounded good.

Once her neck was dirt-free, he gratefully moved down to do her shoulders and back. Although those parts were sexy as hell too... There wasn't any part of her that he wouldn't like to suck on for a week or two. He put his hand on her shoulder as he swirled the washrag around on her back; he touched her bare skin without thinking, just wanting to keep her steady while he washed her.

Buffy was unsuccessfully trying to clear her mind of any sexy thoughts too. Spike's injured hand was on her shoulder, gripping her gently. He was right, it did seem to be healing pretty well despite a supply of fresh blood. The hurt hand led her on a stream of consciousness journey to why he'd gotten burned -- Spike had refused to harm her and take her blood, even though his demon had to be roaring for it. Maybe he really was changing, becoming a better person... a very hot and sexy better person...

Spike had a gentle touch, one that made parts of her body below the water's surface quiver. Her naughty bits were betraying her by pulsing with need; her mind might be saying 'No', but other parts were begging for some action -- to feel him trail that washcloth down over her chest, stomach, then slide below the water...

He gripped her shoulder a little harder. "Bloody hell, you're tense."

"Yeah, wonder why?" Buffy sighed.

Spike draped the washcloth over the edge of the tub, then put both hands on her slender shoulders.

Buffy tensed up even more, her shoulders near her ears. "What're you doing?"

"Let me get some of these knots out. Relax."

She slowly lowered her shoulders, but her eyes were still opened wide. "You d-don't have to..."

"I know, but you need it. And I just happen to give excellent massages. So shut your gob and just enjoy," he said with a smirk, then started kneading her muscles in earnest.

It felt so good that Buffy gave in, her eyes going half-closed, a moan caught in her throat.

She didn't know how much time went by, lost in the sensation of his strong hands making all the tension fade away. There was still tension of a different kind in other parts of her body...

Buffy gasped when she felt his lips press against the nape of her neck. "S-Spike, what are you doing?"

His lips brushed over her skin to her ear, he whispered, "Shhh," then sucked on her earlobe.

Buffy knew she should scream at him, she was outraged that he was trying to take advantage of her in the vulnerable position she was in... but she was also so turned on she couldn't stand it. His lips felt so soft, so warm, so good.

She trembled with excitement, her heart palpitating. "Spike, don't! S-Stop!"

He smirked. "Don't stop, you say? As you wish." Spike's lips moved to the side of her throat, he nibbled, licked and sucked at a particularly tender spot, causing that moan Buffy had been holding back to burst forth.

His arms went under her arms, his hands sliding around to cup her breasts. Buffy groaned, her head dropped back to rest against his shoulder as he began gently squeezing her mounds and tweaking her nipples.

"Stop..." she said weakly, not making a move to make him stop.

Spike's hand went on the journey that she'd fantasized about -- sliding down over her taut stomach, going below the water. His fingers dipped between her folds.

"Ohhh God, don't stop!" Buffy said breathlessly, arching into his hand.

"My goal is to get you good an' relaxed, pet. You'll sleep like a baby when I'm done workin' my magic." Buffy was breathing heavily and clutching his arm as his hand worked that magic on her pussy. "Feels like my good hand's getting burned, but in a much more pleasant way."

Buffy turned her face toward him about to make another weak protest, to say how there were tons of reasons why they had to stop doing this, but he covered her mouth with his, swallowing her words. And then Buffy forgot why she should be opposed to it.

After the hottest kiss she'd ever experienced, Spike broke away from her then rose to his feet.

His shorts dropped to his ankles when he stood up. Buffy wasn't thinking very clearly, but she wondered how he'd undone the bindings on his shorts with both hands on her... But the majority of her attention was concentrated on his erection standing out tall and proud from his body. It was big and luscious, and that was no 'trick of the light' earlier, he was gifted. Her pussy clenched, eager to have that jumbo cock stretching and filling her like none had ever before.

"I feel dirty again," Spike said huskily. "Maybe I should get back in and wash some more."

Her eyes were following the slight bouncing of his cock like someone getting hypnotized with a pendulum. "Yeah... maybe you should. I still feel dirty too..."

"Let's share." He coaxed Buffy forward, allowing him to climb in to sit behind her. Then his arms wound around her and he pulled her back tight against his chest.

Buffy turned her face to the side for another hot, wet kiss, winding an arm up and around to tangle her fingers in his hair as their lips and tongues wrestled. Spike's hands glided over the front of her body. He used one to massage her tits, and the other went back to her pussy. She felt his hard, throbbing cock pressed against her ass.

With a little lifting and shifting, Spike's cockhead nudged between her pussylips, and then his long, thick shaft was sliding into her channel. She was sitting on his cock, fully impaled on his hardness, her ass resting against him.

"Ohh Spike, oh my God..." Buffy moaned, her eyes closing. She'd never been so full or felt so good.

He mouthed the side of her throat, moaning at being inside the hottest, tightest pussy he'd ever had. "Mmmm, Buffy, so perfect." He ground against her ass.

Buffy curled her legs to get her knees under her, to get better control and allow for longer, more powerful strokes. "Fuck me like this!" Buffy moaned, pushing back down onto his cock.

Spike held her waist and began rocking into her, the water of the tub splashed around them with every hard thrust.

"Ohhh God! Y-Yes!" Buffy whimpered, her hands grasping the sides of the tub. She helped by using her legs and arms to move back and forth, up and down.

It was strange, it was awkward -- but it was also the best thing either of them had ever felt.

Spike kept one hand on her slick hip, and reached around with the other to play with her clit. He drove into her as hard and fast as he could manage in the bathtub, not that he needed to move much in order to plow her, Buffy was doing a good job of fucking herself on him.

Buffy's movements became more frenzied. Spike's big cock piercing her core and his fingers in constant motion on her throbbing clit made her squeal in pleasure. Her body seized up, then shook as she came.

Spike felt her pussy convulsing, and that was it for him. He put both hands back on her waist, pulling her down and shoving his cock as deep inside her as it would go. "Ahhh Buffy!" he shouted as his cum erupted into her.

They moaned and grunted, rocking their bodies together, wanting to take every bit of pleasure they could from this...


Spike had been in a happy little world all his own, having a red-hot fantasy about a bathtub boff with Buffy. He snapped back to reality, surprised and confused. He wasn't in the tub with her, he was still on his knees behind her, washing her back. His hand was slowly jacking his cock of the last few drops of cum, the rest being splattered on the back of the tub.

His eyes wide, he thought, 'Bloody hell! What's wrong with me!?'

Spike still had the washcloth in his other hand, rubbing slow circles on Buffy's back. Buffy would go completely apeshit if she knew what he'd just done! He swiftly brought the washcloth to his softening cock, cleaning up all of the sticky cum as fast as he could. Then he wiped up the jizz on the bathtub, afraid that Buffy was going to catch him at any moment. Luckily, she seemed to be very relaxed and wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind her. Her right arm was resting on the lip of the tub, she was still lazily leaning forward. She was shivering a little, the water must be getting cold.

As Spike cleaned up his ejaculate, he wondered how the hell he'd gotten that horny and out of control. The circumstances had been making him hot, but he thought he'd been handling it okay -- right up to the point where he realized that he'd just cum on the back of the bathtub. He didn't remember doing any of it. Somewhere around the time he'd mentioned how tense she was, he'd slipped into the fantasy, imagining that he'd been so bold as to actually try giving Buffy a back massage.

'Must be the lack of blood... I'm starting to lose my mind!'

He draped the washcloth over the side of the bathtub so that he could use both hands to quickly tuck himself away and do up his stupid shorts. He swallowed anxiously when Buffy suddenly sat up, the water splashed at her abrupt movement.

"I-I think I fell asleep," she said, sounding a little freaked about it.

"Yeah? You... did seem pretty relaxed..." Spike buttoned up his shorts, feeling a little less nervous with everything put away. There was no evidence that he'd jacked off while washing her back, he could deny it if she suspected. He could just laugh it off and tell her that she had a filthy mind.

"Um, thanks for the help, Spike. I can take it from here."

He saw the washrag where he'd draped it over the edge of the tub. His cum was still on it. There were also lots of suds, but it was obvious (at least to him) what else was on it.

Spike was about to snatch the washcloth back from the side of the tub, but Buffy took it just before his hand got there. He needlessly held his breath, waiting for her to say something or scream with disgust.

"I said thanks, Spike." She looked at him over her shoulder. "You can... you know, go back around the screen now."

"Oh... yeah, okay. Glad I could... help." He stood up and went around the divider.

Spike could still see her in profile through the divider. He held in a moan at seeing her running the washcloth down the front of her throat and onto her chest.

'She's smearing my ball batter into her skin, and she doesn't even know it... That would be enough to make me blow my wad if I hadn't just a minute ago... Thank God she didn't notice what it was...'


Buffy was freaked out. She'd just had a crazy dream/fantasy about having bathtub sex with Spike! And she'd loved it! She'd come back to her senses shuddering, with two of her fingers shoved up her pussy. She'd actually cum while fucking herself with her fingers and imagining it was Spike's dick.

She tried to hurry finishing washing herself, giving her front one more quick going over, and then washing her pussy again. She was still tingling and sensitive (and subconsciously aching for the real thing), but she was finally done removing dirt... and other things. Though she felt a lot dirtier than she did when she'd started the bath.

'It must be having to deal with all the crazy, bad shit in this place... That and the fact that I'm practically starving. I would *never* do that, or want to do that, with Spike! It's not my fault... it's this place making me think the wacky.'

Buffy prayed that Spike didn't know she'd been frigging herself, much less that she was thinking about him while she was doing it.


They were relieved when bath time was officially over and they were both dressed again. Spike only had the shorts on (which still caused Buffy to think bad thoughts), but at least his naughty bits were concealed.

The witch deemed Buffy to be clean by her standards, then gave her a new plain gray dress to wear with a matching apron. Spike asked about possibly having an actual pair of pants, but he was denied. Evil Willow did promise to pick him up another pair of leather short-shorts the next time she went into the village. Not what he had in mind, but he managed to stop from complaining.






Even when they were left alone at bedtime, both Spike and Buffy kept silent. They were still lost in thought about their bath time fantasies, not knowing the other had experienced exactly the same thing, and too embarrassed about how vivid (and amazing) the fantasies had been. They could barely look each other in the eye, afraid that the other would somehow know how naughty their thoughts had gotten.

They were left with the light of the fire again, in the same positions they'd taken last night: Spike sitting up and leaning against the wall, and Buffy laying on her side to try and get some sleep.


Spike debated on whether to have an encore performance of the previous night, but decided to sing another selection from the Simon and Garfunkel songbook, 'Homeward Bound'.

'What if' scenarios concerning Buffy kept running through his mind. Spike didn't want to think that there might be a chance for them to be more than just 'enemies who could occasionally get along'. What if he told her how he felt? No... there was no way in hell that Buffy would even consider it, and he'd have a broken heart again. But he was helpless to stop the thoughts from coming.

There was no denying to himself that he lusted after her... especially not after what he'd done when she was taking her bath. Spike was still alarmed by his behavior, he was in bigger trouble than he'd imagined if he was losing control of his impulses. He'd have to try harder to keep his wits about him and not have another lapse.


Buffy was thinking along similar lines.

Buffy didn't think she'd cry tonight, that had been a temporary weak moment. Not that she wasn't depressed and frustrated though. Being held captive and treated like crap was bad enough. She also worried about her sister. And now she had these almost constant odd, scary, arousing thoughts about Spike.

It had to be this weird dimension messing with her head. That, and the fact that he'd risked his own safety to protect her, and that they were getting along better. But, she reminded herself, one or two acts of bravery or kindness didn't make someone's rap sheet automatically go away, and Spike had a lengthy one... Rap sheet, that is. A very lengthy... rap sheet.

Even if Spike did change his ways, she could never have a... romantic-type relationship with him. He didn't have a soul. And there was Riley, of course. She had the wonderful Riley Finn as a boyfriend already. A normal guy who loved her. That's what she needed -- not another Vampire boyfriend who would only drive her insane.

But there was a part deep down inside of her that desperately wanted to be challenged by the man she chose as a partner and lover. Someone who truly understood what her calling as the Slayer meant. Someone she wouldn't have to hold back her strength with or hide away her feelings on certain subjects. Someone who would give her what she craved sexually, intellectually, and emotionally. Someone who would love her for her strengths and her weaknesses, and wouldn't feel threatened by her superior abilities. Someone who would be her match.

It was asking for too much, she knew. There weren't any male Slayers, none of the Watchers she'd met had attracted her in the least, and any relationships with Vampires were to be avoided. That left her with no real options.

It scared Buffy to acknowledge the tiniest bit that Riley wasn't the 'long haul guy'. But that guy also surely wasn't Spike... Couldn't be... Spike was a killer... Though she was too, wasn't she? She killed his kind without a second thought everyday of her life. If Vamps were ever given a higher status and considered 'people', with all of the rights and privileges that Humans enjoyed (though that was highly unlikely), Buffy would then be considered a serial killer.

Her thoughts went back to imagining that perfect mate and how utterly wonderful it would be to find him. Buffy wished to have someone who was her equal on the battlefield, and who would prove just as extraordinary in her bed. A man who would know just how she wanted and needed to be touched. At times wild and vigorous or soft and gentle when they lay as lovers with his arms enfolding her at night. She'd love to be held right now...

'Stop driving yourself crazy and just listen to his voice,' Buffy told herself.


Spike was in a bluesy kind of mood. Knowing that his feelings for Buffy would never be reciprocated bothered him almost as much as being chained to a wall and held prisoner by the witch. A different kind of song pushed to the forefront of his mind. He started tapping out a slow beat on his thigh with his hand, then sang:

"Need someone's hand... to lead me through the night
I need someone's arms to hold and squeeze me tight
Now, when the night begins, I'm at an end
Because I need... your love so bad"

This was one that he'd never sung for Drusilla, she wasn't that fond of the Blues. This song made him think of how he felt about Buffy... which made singing it with her in the room a bad idea. But he couldn't just stop now and switch to another song after only one verse, she might be suspicious if he did that. She wouldn't know it was thoughts of her that pushed him to sing it, if Buffy asked he could always lie and say it was about Dru.

So he continued:

"I need some lips... to feel next to mine
I need someone to stand up and tell me when I'm lyin'
And when the lights are low - and it's time to go
That's when I need your love so bad

So why don't you give it up, and bring it home to me
Or write it on a piece of paper, baby - so it can be read to me
Tell me that you love me - and stop drivin' me mad
Oh, because I - I need your love so bad

Need a soft voice to talk to me at night
I don't want you to worry, baby
I know we can make everything alright
Listen to my plea, baby, bring it to me
Because I need... your love so bad"


Buffy had listened, being comforted by his voice again. But she had to wonder who he was singing about. It was obvious that the words held some personal meaning for him -- he'd infused the song with lots of feeling, while still being careful not to project too much in case the witch overheard. It was eerie that she'd been thinking about needing someone when he chose to start singing that particular song.

It was kind of conceited to think so, but... could he have been singing about her? She believed that Spike had the hots for her (he'd given her lots of suggestive looks and lewd comments), could his feelings possibly run deeper than that?

As Buffy was pondering that, Spike went back to singing 'Scarborough Fair' -- a safe song. The bluesy song was probably just another one he'd sung for Drusilla, after all. The lilting song and her tiredness helped Buffy finally go to sleep, leaving all of those probing questions for tomorrow.


Chapter End Notes:
'Need Your Love So Bad' lyrics by Little Willie John

* CallMeKitten suggested I include some reference pics. When Spike had his shorts back on, Buffy was reminded of Sting in the movie 'Dune'. For those of you who haven't seen it (and for those who have, and just want to see his yummyness again) here are two pics of Sting from the movie:
StingDune2
and
StingDune

I know, Spike is way hotter and more muscley, but you get where Buffy's head was at heehee Thanks to Kitten for the suggestion of including the pics! *mwwwah!*