Chapter 2: Living Arrangements



Buffy allowed Spike to use the first aid kit in their bedroom to bandage her up. Their bedroom was now the attic having spent the last two months with Xander’s help, moving and arranging things in their free time so that they had a large room.

When Spike had moved in with her, he had brought a bookcase, a large King size bed, a comfy chair, a small television and fridge along with a microwave. Buffy not wanting to give up her mother’s things in the house, had agreed to move into the large attic that would allow them to have a living area, small kitchenette, simple bathroom and bedroom. It allowed Tara and Willow to stay in her mom’s room, and also gave the house a spare bedroom. The spare room had really been too small for two people to live comfortably anyway.

Xander had agreed to work with Spike in building a solid floor and walls to make it into a livable space. All the extra items that were kept in the attic were relocated to the basement or given away in a tag sale. Buffy had excitedly, with Willow and Tara’s help, picked out carpet colors, paints and a simple table and two chairs to make it more livable. They still spend a lot of their time downstairs with the gang but now they have a space to call home that allowed for Spike to relax and have his own personal space during the day as to not to be overwhelmed by living with four females.

A desk had been brought along with a computer and the program Willow had written for language translation had been added so that Spike could work on it in his spare time and he had also taken up historical novel writing, filling his bookcase with more recent work of the past. He had even managed to sell two of his short stories just a few weeks ago bringing in a nice check much to Buffy’s surprise.

Life had gone on just as it always did even with the living arrangements being changed. Spike had found himself wanting more though. He had found for the first time in his life wanting to settle down and really have a family. He knew pets and children were out of the question but he finally had a house to life in with Buffy and because of that he wanted the whole nine yards, which in his eyes included mating or marriage.

Spike longed to belong to Buffy as no one else had and he longed for Buffy to belong to him. His demon longed for a mating process to take place and his human side longed for marriage for commitment. Spike himself wanted the stability and promise that came with vowing your life to another. He knew she cared for him, and even though she had never used the word love, part of him wondered if she did indeed love him but was just afraid to admit it. They had talked about it numerous times always with her finishing that he was living with her and sharing her life, wasn’t that enough? But he knew for him it wasn’t enough. It would never be enough.

He finished bandaging her up and lifted her into his arms and put her in the now full tub. They had insisted on Xander putting in a small sink and toilet and a nice size Jacuzzi. It had cut into their living area a bit but not so much as to be noticed. Besides being able to relax in a hot tub at the end of patrolling and feeling their injuries heal, made it all seem worth it. Spike removed his clothes after checking for the tiny box holding the diamond ring that had been in his duster now for over a month, and then climbed in behind her allowing her to rest against him.

Her leg was lifted to sit on the warming jets that were also easing the pain in her lower back from the punches she had received her as well as helping her leg feel better. Spike felt the stiffness ease out of his shoulder that he had pulled during their first fight of the evening. Together Spike held Buffy as Buffy rested her hands on his that were around her waist and they enjoyed a comfortable silence neither wanting to think about the day or their unfilled dreams.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy stretched as she got up early knowing she had a big day today. Today was the day she enrolled in summer classes for her future.

She gave Spike a kiss, which caused him to moan pulling her back into bed with him and she felt herself grow wet with desire as he opened his eyes to nibble down her neck. She glanced at the clock for the first time this morning and even through her blurred lust-filled eyes, she realized she had time if she gave herself a quicker breakfast than normal and skipped the shower. She leaned down nibbling on Spike’s ear, “God I want you.”

Spike groaned in response as he lifted her shirt up and over her head tossing it aside as he helped her to straddle him careful not to injure her thigh anymore than it already was. She didn’t seem to notice as she eagerly rubbed his erection against her entrance creating even more moisture. He moved his hand down to rub her clit in his forefingers causing her to moan out and lean down to kiss him passionately on the lips.

Spike returned the kiss even as his fingers picked up speed. Buffy needed him and needed him now. Foreplay wasn’t on her agenda today as she gently lifted his fingers to his lips and lifted herself up to lower down on his erection. She wiggled at the intrusion testing her inner muscles as Spike groaned grabbing her hips to cause her to move.

Together they picked a rhythm they suited them both, fast and hard that quickly had Buffy throwing back her head in pleasure. Spike loved to see her like this. She was completely care free, willing to allow Spike to bring her to new heights and trusting him completely.

Buffy continued her movements then lowered herself down to kiss him on the lips running her hands over his chest pausing to flick each of his nipples with her fingers. She then wrapped her arms around him as she felt herself shudder causing her inner muscles to tease him squeezing him hard. She knew how much he loved that and basing it on the fact he growled loudly into her ear, today was no exception.

Spike however quickly grew impatient with her teasing as he flipped her over onto her back and proceeded to pound her hard into the mattress as she withered in pleasure under him. He leaned down sucking on her breasts as she nibbled on his ear driving them both closer to release. Suddenly he used his hand to rub her clit sending her soaring over the edge, which had her screaming out his name. He once again was thankful for the soundproof walls as he heard himself roar out her name in release.

Finally spent, he laid down on top of her careful not to squish her too badly. They stayed that way until Buffy wiggled under him causing him to roll over pulling her close to his side. She whispered, “What time is it?”

Spike opened his eyes to look at the clock, “6:30.”

Buffy blinked, “Did you say 6:30? It’s not 8:30?”

Spike chuckled, “No it’s definitely 6:30 luv. The sun just rose about an hour ago.”

Buffy groaned as she snuggled up closer to Spike, “The alarm is set right?”

Spike nodded kissing her on the forehead bringing the covers over them both, “It is. Sleep Buffy. I’ll keep you safe.”

Buffy closed her eyes relaxing as her body finally stopped shuddering from aftershocks allowing herself to be lured into sleep by the feeling of his hand running through her hair. Within minutes she was sleeping closing followed by Spike.