[Reviews - 24] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set a few weeks after Something Blue. A routine patrol goes wrong and events unfold that force Buffy to confront her true feelings in a way that will change both her and a certain vampire’s life forever.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10895 Read: 6811
Published: 10/04/2009 Updated: 10/06/2009

1. Chapter One and Chapter Two by yumimum [Reviews - 10] Liked (4494 words)
OK. So here it is. My first offering to the world of Spuffy fic, [or fanfic of any kind for that matter] so please be kind! If you look closely there’s a bit of plot but let’s face it it’s all just an excuse to get our favourite duo nekkid. Many thanks to Abby for all her help and advice.
This story is complete and I will be posting chapters in pairs.Big hugs to Peroxidelove for making the gorgeous banner!

2. Chapter Three and Chapter Four by yumimum [Reviews - 4] Liked (4127 words)
Okay Folks!. here it is. My first, and hopefully not last contribution to the world of Spuffy goodness. This is my first fic EVER, so advice, concrit etc will be much appreciated.

Big hugs to Peroxidelove for making the absolutely gorgeous banner!

3. Chapter Five and Six by yumimum [Reviews - 10] Liked (2274 words)
OK. So here it is. My first offering to the world of Spuffy fic, [or fanfic of any kind for that matter] so please be kind! If you look closely there’s a bit of plot but let’s face it it’s all just an excuse to get our favourite duo nekkid. Many thanks to Abby for all her help and advice.

The characters do not belong to me, I’m just playing with them.
Big hugs to Peroxidelove for making the gorgeous banner!