Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the last chapter. I would have posted sooner, but I was at my cousin's birthday party. I hope you enjoy the last chapter! Thank you to xaph for beta'ing again. And the banner!
Before Drusilla could even turn around, a stake was protruding through her chest, directly through her heart.

“My Spike?” she whimpered, before she turned to dust.

Spike stood there before his sire's ashes, dazed and slightly confused. He dropped the stake and stared at her dust, tears forming in his eyes. He’d done it so quickly, without hesitation. Like she meant nothing to him. It hurt, the void that she left behind, but when he saw Buffy shake her head out of the thrall, her beautiful hazel eyes scanning the room, he knew he'd be okay. “Buffy?” he said, stepping closer to the girl the held his heart. “Buffy, are you okay?”

“Spike,” she groaned, still shaken up from the thrall. “Unchain me.”

He did so, catching her as she fell into his arms, her body tired and drained. “S'ok, luv. I've got you.”

He led her over to the bed, gently laying her down so she could relax. “Spike... you...” she whispered, her mind flitting between too many thoughts. “You killed her.”

Spike smiled, pushing some hair away from her face before leaning down to kiss her forehead. “Only for you, Buffy. Only for you.”

Buffy smiled, raising her hand to rest against his cheek before she lost consciousness, her mind taking a little break from the hecticness that was her life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


When Buffy woke up, she found herself laying on an impossibly comfortable bed, curled up against a sleeping Spike. His chest was moving, slightly, going up and down with each breath he took and she couldn't find him more confusing. He broke and bent every vampire rule that had been drilled into her skull since she became the Chosen One.

Where other vampires were hard and unfeeling, he found the time to care and even to love. Where other vampires relished being evil and destroying everything they touched, he gladly changed his ways and helped her fight evil. He was an enigma, and she wanted to figure him out. Every little thing about him.

She turned on her side to examine him in the soft glow of the candles that he must have lit while she was sleeping. He was angelic, even more so than Angel had been. He was in no way like his grandsire, that was for sure, and Buffy found that even more alluring. Why hadn't she seen how amazing Spike was before?

Oh right, she was too busy being blind. Black and white only, remember? There's good and then there's bad. Spike was a vampire, therefore he was bad. Boy, she couldn't have been more wrong. Even when Drusilla was there, he could have let Drusilla kill her and then scampered off to be with her. But no, he had killed Drusilla even though he didn't know if Buffy would ever return his feelings. Even though he didn't know whether Buffy would kill him the second she had the chance. Buffy had been incredibly wrong about him the whole time, and she sort of hated herself because of it. She had to make it better. She wanted him to be happy, and she wanted herself to be happy as well.

She rolled over until she was straddling his waist, running her arms up and down Spike's biceps. “Spike, wake up,” she said. When he didn't, she leaned over until her lips were close to his ears. “If you don't wake up, I’ll have to start without you...”

Still, nothing.

She shrugged and stood up, walking over to where she had been chained up earlier that night. She knew she couldn't use those chains because they wouldn't come off the wall, so she picked up the rope that Drusilla had been tied up with and walked back over to the sleeping vampire. She tied his hands to the bedpost and smiled at her handiwork. “Oh yeah, this will be fun.” She giggled, then quickly undressed until she was in nothing but her bra and panties.

She took her place on top of him, wiggling her hips as she shouted, “Spike! Fire!”

He woke with a jump, pulling at his restraints as he tried to get off the bed. “Fire?! Where?! Slayer?”

Buffy giggled and put her hands on his shoulders. “Calm down, I was only kidding. I wanted you… up for the main event.”

He stared at her like she had grown a second head, then his eyes widened and he slumped against the bed. “I'm guessing this is the part where you kill me... Wait a second... are you naked?”

Buffy giggled again, then leaned down to kiss him. “That I am, Vampire. What are you going to do about it?”

Spike's eyes rolled up in his head and he groaned as he rolled his hardening erection into her core. “Well first off...” he pulled at his restraints. “Why am I tied up?”

“All is fair in love and war,” she replied, then pushed her hands under his shirt, regretting not taking the damned material off before she tied him up. “I kinda want to see you naked.”

“Well, that's great and all, and I'm really not complaining, but I kinda want my hands free if we do this.”

Buffy grinned as she ground her centre against his denim-clad cock. “Too bad.”


Without any more hesitation, she leaned forward and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, conveying every feeling she had through her lips. “Want you, Spike,” she groaned when she pulled away for air.

“God, Buffy, please...”

She reached her hand between them and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, taking his erection into her hands and pumping him. “What lesson did you learn by chaining me up?” she asked, then licked from his jawline down his neck.

“That, uh... I shouldn't?” he replied, his hips rocking to the tempo of her hand. He groaned when she gave his dick a playful squeeze. “Unless I'm going to have my wicked way with you, in a non-killing way?”

She untied one of his hands and she licked his nipple with the flat of his tongue. “Right. And what did you learn about using stupid ideas to prove your love to me?” she inquired, then switched to his other nipple.

With one hand, Buffy was playing with the knot that held Spike's other hand, and with her other one, she was pushing his pants down. Not coming up with any good answers, Spike just said, “That I shouldn't?” then moaned as Buffy rubbed the head of his cock up her soaking slit. He guessed it was the right answer, because she untied his other hand.

“You learn fast, luv,.” Sshe said, mocking his British accent with a horrible attempt.

Instead of coming up with a witty retort, Spike put his hands on her shoulder and flipped them over, pinning Buffy beneath him. He chuckled at her flustered state, then he became serious, pushing a strand of hair out of her face to gaze into her eyes. “Are you sure about this, Buffy? Once we do this, there is no going back. After this, you're mine.”

She didn't answer, she didn't blink. All she did was take his hard cock in her hands, position it at her entrance and wrap her legs around his waist. Taking that as a go-ahead, he pushed inside her, sinking himself into her velvety depths and loving every second of it. “Bloody hell, Buffy,” he groaned when he was balls deep. “So tight, so good...”

Buffy moaned in response and bucked her hips, seeking friction from him. She loved how he filled her so completely, stretched her so divinely. He fit her so well, he was her equal. “Spike!” she called out as he pulled out of her, then slammed all the way in.

He continued like that, his pace slow and hard, loving and promising, exquisite and beautiful. It was everything she had ever dreamed for in a lover, and she knew she would never want anyone else for as long as she lived.

“Buffy, so amazing... I love you, kitten,” he whispered.

She said nothing in response, just mewled every time his cock entered her. She didn't love him yet, but she knew she wasn't too far away from it. “Spike, please... I need...”

“I know, luv. Let me take care of you,” he told her as he maneuvered his hand between them to manipulate her clit with his fingers. He could feel her vaginal walls quiver around him, tightening with every move he made. “That's it, Buffy. Come for me. Let yourself go...”

And she did. She let the sweet rapture overcome her, sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her body, resonating from her core and making her toes curl.

Oh yeah, she was totally ruined for any other guy. She had never experienced such an intense orgasm from anyone, not even Angel.

She felt Spike pump into her two more times before he went over the edge himself, emptying his seed inside of her welcoming pussy before he collapsed on top of her. He rolled them on their sides and cradled her to his chest as they both fought for breath, still recovering from the post-coital high. “Spike,” Buffy breathed. “I can't tell you I love you right now, but...”

“Shhh, pet,” he told her then kissed her softly. “No need. I have you, and that's all I need.”

“I know. But I want you to know that... Someday I will love you, and you won't be 'a monument to discarded love'.”

Spike perked up a bit, looking at her with amazement in his eyes. “How did you...”

“I read your poem. Very beautiful, by the way. I love it.”

“Oh, Buffy,” he whispered and kissed her again. Through his entire mortal years, he had been ridiculed for his less-than-good poetry, but hearing that Buffy liked it was just... incredible. “I love you, so bloody much.”

“I know,” Buffy said and rested her head against his chest. “I know.”

The End


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews?