Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks as always to xoChantelly for the awesome banner and her beta work! *much love*
Buffy dragged Spike all the way to his crypt, and threw him into his downstairs room as soon as they had gotten in. She jumped through the hole and landed gracefully on her feet, watching Spike as he stood in front of the bed, looking at her nervously.

"Now," she said with cold determination. "You said that you only love me, and I want you to prove it. See, Spike, you've been having a lot of fun lately, by basically making me your bitch when we have sex."

"Buffy--" he tried to argue, but was cut off when she slapped him.

"Shut up! Way I see it Spikey, it's time for you to be my bitch. Do you have a problem with that?" she inquired in a deadly tone.

Spike thought about trying to calm her down, talk to her, let her know that there was no reason for her to doubt him, but the look in her eyes let him know that she needed this.

"No, Buffy, no problem at all." He said sincerely.

"Good. Now, since you made me call you Master, I'm not going to let you call me by my name either. You can call me... Mistress." She stated with a satisfied smirk.

"Yes, Mistress." Spike responded, complying right away, wanting nothing more than to make her happy.

"Good boy. Kneel!" she barked at him, watching as he quickly did as he was told.

"Now, Spike, I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and you'd better give me the answers I'm looking for. My first question is, what were you and Faith talking about when I walked in on you earlier?"

Spike looked up at her confused. "We were just making some friendly conversation, as I said. We spoke about many things."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Spike, Spike, Spike..." she brought her hand down on his face again, violently. "I said, what were you talking about, specifically?"

Spike was surprised that she was getting into her role this well, but went along with it, not wanting to upset her.

"We were talking about you, Mistress."

"And what were you saying?" Buffy spat.

"Slayer mentioned the body swap, and that lead to us talking about the... time you and I spent together a while back."

"I see. What I don't understand, Spike, is why you were speaking about me without my permission, and why Faith needed to be two inches away from you for you guys to talk!" she ground out Faith's name, her obvious anger toward the girl seeping out.

"Look, Buffy, we weren't doing anything improper, we were just--"

Buffy dug the heel of her boot into Spike's chest, making him hiss out in pain.

"Don't you dare talk without permission again! And here I thought you were starting to learn, Spike. I told you, you are not to call me by my name, you are not to try to excuse yourself, only answer my questions, and you do not look up! Keep your eyes on the floor! Show some damn respect."

"Y- Yes, Mistress." Spike gasped out, her sudden outburst making him very aware of his erection.

"That's my boy. So, do you think that it was right to do all those things?"

"No, Mistress, I'm very sorry."

"Oh, you will be." She snarled. Then, she used her boot to lift his chin up, so that she could look him straight in the eyes.

"You know I'm gonna have to punish you, don't you?" she asked almost tenderly.

Spike's eyes lit up with lust. "Yes, Mistress."

"I really wish I didn't have to, baby. But you've been so bad. I want you facing that wall, put your arms out against it. Now!"

Spike quickly did as she said, and waited for her next instructions.

Buffy swiftly moved across the room, stopping right behind him and ripping his shirt off. Next, she wrapped her hands around Spike's waist until she reached his belt, and removed it in one fluid tug.

Spike was breathing hard now, almost forgetting that he did not require oxygen to survive. He wanted to do nothing more than turn around and kiss her senseless, but he knew that he should stay facing the wall, like she had ordered.

"Because I'm such a good Mistress, I'm going to let you beg me to punish you. That way, this can at least seem to you like it's your choice too. So, be a good slave and beg your Mistress for your punishment."

Spike swallowed hard, trying to keep his composure. He would have never guessed that Buffy being so in charge would make him this hot, but by god it was!

"Please, punish me, Mistress. I've been very bad, and I displeased you. I need and deserve your punishment. I beg you to show me the error of my ways."

Buffy didn't think she could get any wetter, but she was proved wrong when she heard Spike beg for punishment. She felt so in control, so powerful, that she almost forgot all about her anger and asked him to just take her. But she couldn't do that. She had to make sure that Spike understood that he belonged to her, as she belonged to him.

Buffy swung her hand back and let the belt hit his back violently. She expected Spike to at least whimper, but not a sound came out of him, showing Buffy just how much he was willing to show her that he was sorry. Buffy continued her onslaught with the belt, making his skin turn a dark pink. When she was finally done, she ordered Spike to kneel at the foot of the bed, while she sat on the edge of it.

She quickly discarded all her clothes and started rubbing her clit furiously. She brought her lust filled gaze down to him and smiled saucily.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Don't just sit there, vampire, eat my pussy!" she demanded.

Spike happily obliged, loving the way she tasted. His tongue sliding up and down her wet lips while she continued to rub herself. Buffy threw her head back in pleasure, nearing her climax. Then, an idea formed in her head. She knew that she would probably regret what she was about to do, and that it was dangerous, but as the memories of Spike and Faith came back to her, she found she didn't care.

As her inner walls started to tremble, she shoved Spike's face into her pussy, which sent her over the edge.

"Ohhh, god! Fuck! Angel!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, the room was dead quiet. As Buffy nervously brought her head down to look at Spike, she wished the words had never left her lips.

Spike was in full demon face now. His eyes glowing a frightening gold.

He jerked her up by the arm violently and grabbed her shoulders roughly.

"You stupid bitch!" he growled. "You've done it now! I'm gonna show you the bloody meaning of pain! Buckle up, Slayer... playtime's over!"


Chapter End Notes:
Hahaha